The Academy
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Ed:

I'd like to be able to tell you that it was all downhill after that moment of ultimate humiliation -- but the rollercoaster ride wasn't NEAR over...

"Aah! Shit, that's TIGHT, Man! You'd think she was a virgin!" My new master made a face, eyeing me, and I wondered if the remark was accidental or another perfectly delivered jab at my shrunken manhood. But he looked down and said, "Well..." and I looked down and realized I was hard, despite everything. I don't know when it happened, and I don't know why -- maybe the atmosphere was just too charged -- but I had an erection! "Move it back and forth," my Master directed, and I used my grip on his shaft to pump him in and out of a twat that had once belonged to me but didn't any longer. It hurt -- bad! But I managed to do it, mechanically...

Slowly, the damned thing sank into her depths. When I couldn't fist it any longer, Harris took over and pumped himself into her, grunting and exclaiming at how tight Donna's sheath was. I leaned over her, watching her pussy lips hug my Master's cock on the out-stroke. Donna was making these "Oogh!" noises around the Anaconda and her hips were rolling beneath my hands; she was enjoying herself. Master finally seated himself fully, but moved slowly, grunting and grimacing. "Guess I'll enjoy this before it gets all bored out and sloppy," he grunted. "Give Coop a suck -- he's doin' without."

You know, I didn't even think about refusing -- I just settled to my knees and took in Coop's beer can of a cock as best I could. "Coop, back off," Master directed. "Move it over here. Donna likes to watch Ed suck -- and he deserves to see this, don't he?" That put me next to Donna's head on her right, looking back at Master as he started to get a rhythm going, poking her twat. She could watch me try to suck Coop's mouth-stretching cock.

"Run your tongue under the foreskin," Coop grunted. "I know you can't throat it -- nobody can. Just work it with your lips and tongue." I did as he asked, collecting some nasty stuff from under his foreskin in the process. Donna's hips were rolling and she was moaning emphatically around the Anaconda; the guy wasn't driving deep any more, but he was still pumping, cupping the back of Donna's head. Donna's reactions were a betrayal -- but she had no choice...

Master looked down at me, "Ed, while you're down there, why don't you maul one of the old lady's tits a little? Ramp up her enjoyment..."

There it was again -- a requirement to be a participant in my betrayal. But did it matter, at this point? The eye Donna watched me with was glazed with pleasure; she was already transported. I couldn't give her this -- not even half of it! Even if we were to leave this place and go off on our own, this incident would hang between us, including the compulsion she would have to repeat it -- and something else, something I couldn't bear to examine. I sucked Coop's monster meat for comfort, not wanting to face what THAT meant...

The Anaconda went off first; it's owner backing off howling gutturally so that only the plum-colored head of it was in Donna's mouth. "He's shootin' You swallow every drop of his venom, bitch! You're poisoned now! You've got the black meat itch..." He laughed maniacally as his cock pulsed and Donna's throat worked and white goo made a ring around her lips. "Yah, suck it real gentle now -- it's sensitive. Make me enjoy it..." the man -- LaRue? -- crooned. Donna made love to the thing, visibly, and it was another knife in me, but I'd already been stabbed so many times I was nearly bled out -- or so I thought...

When he stepped back, Donna turned empty eyes on me, urging, "Suck! Suck! Drink him! Do it! Drink his cum! Ogod! I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ... FUCK ME! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" And her eyes rolled up and her legs shook and I watched her stomach contract as she got an orgasm the likes of which I'd probably never provided...

"Yah! Shit! Get down there, Ed -- watch this!" Master yelled and Coop stepped back and grabbed my arm and I was under Donna, looking up, watching Master's balls twitch and the underside of his cock pulse as his seed poured deep into Donna's clutching cunt. He pulled back a bit and white goo foamed around her pussy lips before he shoved it back in, pumping it into her depths. "Play with my balls a little, Ed, gentle now! Make sure she gets all them little wigglers. That's probably her first black baby, there..." Somehow, he kept finding new places to make me hurt ... Tears ran down my face as I gently fondled his heavy balls, watching him pulse and pump, pushing his seed through the cervix to her womb -- but they mixed with the ones from when I was being choke-fucked, so probably no one but me noticed... "Go hook Coop back up," he directed, finally. "Donna's mouth ain't big enough."

So I sucked and slavered at a glans the size and color of a large plum while Master let Donna slip to her knees before bringing his cum-slimed cock around for her to lovingly clean. When she was done, he stepped back and said, "Go on," and she crawled over to me, breathless, cheering me on, "Suck! Suck! Get his cum! That's so hot!" Her eyes were wild; an insane person had control of her body as she leaned forward, almost touching me, panting "Suck! Drink his cum! Get it ALL!" I looked down between her legs; white goo was dripping from her onto the floor. Her gaze followed mine and she wiped up some drops with a finger and then sucked it clean ... Coop began to dance and Donna croaked, "Play with his balls! Jack him! Finger his asshole!" I had NO IDEA where this was coming from; this crazy person was spouting ideas Donna had never shared with me!

Coop went, "UUUUHHH!" and grabbed my head -- and his glans swelled in my mouth until I don't think he could have gotten it out past my teeth and began to spew long sprays of his jizz at the back of my throat. I coughed and choked but I couldn't go anywhere or do anything, so I merely swallowed...

"Save some for me!" Insane Donna screeched, so I stopped actively clearing my mouth and held the remains. Coop's cock shrank a bit and he withdrew it and Donna leaned in to kiss me, her tongue searching in my sore mouth for Coop's product. I pushed a glob at her with my tongue and she sucked it in and went, "Mmmmm!" I couldn't believe it; she was totally gone ... She grasped Coop's slowly shrinking shaft and, unable to suck it directly, laved it with her tongue and rolled her lips over the surface. Somehow, she'd suddenly become a cum slut! Donna had given me head before on a few occasions, but it had never been that successful for either of us; I wondered what else I'd missed...

"That thing ready?" Master grunted, pointing at the apparently recovered Anaconda.

"Yeah," LaRue confirmed.

"Up on the table, then." The Anaconda's owner settled himself on his back on a large table nearby. "Donna!" Master directed, snapping his fingers, "Climb up on there and fuck that!"

Donna didn't argue; instead, she turned to me. "Help me up." I went over and knelt and gave her foot a stirrup and she climbed atop the table and eagerly settled over the Anaconda, reaching down and guiding it into her.

"She's a fine little slut," Master commented. "I'm sure you'll miss that."

"Master?"

"You don't think you're gonna get any more of that, do you?" Master asked, incredulous. "Even if I got generous and let you, she don't want that little dick -- do you, Slut?"

"Huh?" Donna looked down at us, then at me -- my crotch -- in particular. "What?"

"Never mind," Master chuckled. "Fuck the man. I wanna see the Anaconda fill up your twat." Donna nodded, and squatting over him, put her hands on LaRue's shoulders and began pumping her ass up and down energetically. LaRue reached up and started mauling her tits and she started grunting and moaning, quietly but emphatically.

"Coop's goin' next," Master related. "After that, she'll be too stretched out for you, anyway. She'll shrink back down to handle me, but I'll be holdin' her at that level. You'd have to go in sideways." He grinned at me and you'd have thought it wasn't malicious... "Lemme show you something." He turned to the woman. "You demo that milker yet, Chief?"

"No..." The woman reached in a drawer and withdrew an item that had a ball and some stiff wire and a spiral wrap, then lank wire to a control box. "This kind of takes the edge off..." He pushed at my head. "Bend over." His big hand rubbed my cock, which was still hard. "Cute little thing," he mused. From behind me, he reached under and began winding the springy spiral around the shaft of my cock. There were several brass balls positioned at various points along the wire. Then, holding my testicles, he said, "Now this goes up your ass, but it's small ... Don't go nowhere if you want to keep your nuts." He forced the brass ball on the other end into my asshole; it was smooth and slick metal, so there wasn't much to fight, although, unprepared, I fought it a bit and it hurt. He slid it deep inside on its stiff mounting wire. "Okay, we're set. Somebody gimme a chair and a cup." Coop, grinning, came forward with a straight armchair. "Sit," Master directed. He ran the wires from the contraption out behind between the cheeks of my ass and plugged them into the control box. This was all right in front of Donna, who was still riding the Anaconda; at one point during the preparations, she threw an orgasm, loudly. Now she watched, wide-eyed, while her ass pumped up and down, assisted periodically by LaRue's hands when he wanted a change in tempo.

"This is a milker," Master related. "When you aren't getting none, you tend to get tense. Whacking off only goes so far, but if we drain you dry, you might as well not have no balls for a couple of days, you know? So we use this. Hang on..." He turned the dial on the control box.

Electricity -- literally -- shot from deep inside me -- probably around my prostate -- and up the shaft of my cock! It felt ... weird! I gripped the chair arms spastically. In just a second or two, cum began to spurt from my cock! Coop pushed it to the horizontal with a finger and held a cup over the end as I squirted and pulsed and squirted and pulsed ... At first, it resembled an orgasm, in many ways -- then it began to hurt ... I must have pumped for an entire minute, dribbling a quarter of a cup of semen into the plastic cup. Toward the end, it was agonizing, but my rock-hard cock COULDN'T go down...

Master shut off the controller and my cock immediately shrank to a nub. Donna, still in the transports of whatever insanity she was afflicted with, laughed maniacally and reached for the cup, "Gimme!"

"Nah, you don't want that old thin stuff!" Master told her. Handing me the cup, he said, "Drink it -- it's protein." I looked at Coop, who was showing every indication that he planned to tilt my head back and pour it in, and reluctantly raised the cup and swigged it down. "Raise up," Master directed, and he pulled the electrode out of my cringing ass. The wrap was free of my shrunken penis. "You'll be squared away for a few days, now. It gets kinda painful toward the end, don't it? Some guys use that a while and don't want to cum no more..." He patted me on the shoulder in mock sympathy.

Donna was showing some signs of exhaustion; she had gotten three or four orgasms and didn't seem to have it in her to pump any more. "Lay down on LaRue, there, Honey," Master told her. "We've got something to help you recharge comin'." Then he clapped me on the shoulder. "Okay, Ed, I want you to go stick your tongue up Donna's ass for a bit." I eyed him nervously. "Go on, it'll be all right..." he assured me. Reluctantly, I got up from the chair, still shaky from my milking, and climbed up on the table between LaRue's legs and began gingerly licking Donna's anus. "Oh, get in there! Push it deep! It ain't that bad!" Master declaimed, pressing my face deep into her ass crack. Donna started to grunt and wiggle. "That's a good sign," Master approved. "Hey, Ed, play with LaRue's balls some -- Donna ain't giving him much and we want him hard. LaRue, you can swat Donna's ass occasionally -- just miss Ed's head, though -- he's busy doin' good work!"

LaRue's big hand clapped Donna's ass next to my face -- and her asshole clutched my tongue. "So, Ed," Master asked conversationally, "Donna ever give up any ass to you?"

I shook my head no as best I could. "So it's cherry?" Master confirmed. I managed to nod; LaRue swatted Donna's other ass cheek, making me jump. "Why, thanks, Ed, for saving that for me! You're all done for a minute, I guess. No, on second thought, hang around..." I got down and Master climbed up to replace me, jacking his meat. "Slobber on me a little," he said, turning to my side of the table.

"It'll help her. You DO want to help..." I nodded and sucked him in and tried to work up some saliva. "If I go deep, you'll juice up..." he noted; I went ahead and choked myself on him, rather than having him control it. "Yah, that's good." I sucked and slobbered a short while and he said, "Okay," and backed off, then leaned down. "She ain't been too sympathetic, has she? Sure you don't want to help with this?"

"How?" I croaked.

"Help me feed her the meat -- just like you did in her pussy. This time it'll be gettin' a little back for the milking and some other shit she's done that pissed you off..."

I don't know what came over me -- he was reading me pretty well, I guess. I'd been betrayed -- several times -- and there was anger there... "Okay."

"Get up behind and help me push it in." Master directed. "Once it's in, there are a couple of assholes and a couple of sets of balls you can lick, while you're at it..." While I was processing this, he said, "Now!" He was holding his erection rigid at the base; I grabbed the front of the shaft behind the head and pushed...

Donna screamed. Master kept coming, taking advantage of the opening I'd made. "Good job!" he hissed, and I realized I'd just given him something I'd never had, freely. "Coop, plug her mouth!" Master directed, and Coop climbed onto the table and stuck his erection in Donna's wide open mouth and started pumping; apparently, she COULD take it, if she had the proper incentives. "Lick!" Master directed, and started sawing in and out of Donna's asshole. I saw blood... "Now move that ass and get the Anaconda off, cunt!" Master snarled at Donna.

I stood there, fidgeting. They were killing her! I looked around for help -- and found none -- only the woman. Again, she nodded her head toward the door at the back of the room -- but I'd come this far ... I got back up on the table and started looking for things to lick. Master was still fighting with Donna's asshole, but he was winning; her shrieks bothered me, but were getting quieter. I popped my head up; no, Coop wasn't choking her to death. She must have been getting used to it. Her asshole was definitely bleeding, but she was moving it. I licked Master's sweaty crack, then remembered my audience; I kept forgetting about them, but well, ultimately, they didn't matter, did they?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.