The Academy
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

Gonzalo wasn't the only surprise package -- although perhaps he should have been. Late in the day, I got a call from Frieda out on the front walk -- we'd fitted her with a headset, "Master, there's a pickup wandering up and down the street out here ... Hang on ... Yeah, it's Tony."

I had my hands full. "AI, pass to Maureen."

<Roger.>

"Oh, shit..." came across the link -- Maureen's voice. Well, I wasn't THAT busy -- he was just her problem. Deciding it might be fun to watch, I headed for the entrance.

I beat Maureen; I was halfway down the front steps when she appeared. Beth and Frieda were leaning on the door of Tony's pickup. Tony looked up and spied me and said "Jack..." then his eyes flicked past me. I turned around, and there stood Maureen in her Civil Service greys. I closed on the truck and said, "I see you made the party."

"Yeah..." Tony was looking at Maureen. "What's going on?"

"I think I'll let Maureen tell you."

Maureen came down the steps reluctantly, but she got to us. "Have they told you?" she asked hesitantly.

"No."

"It's a pickup. We're -- I'm -- Confederacy."

"That kind of fucks us up, doesn't it?" Tony mused.

"It does if you can't handle Maureen wearing the pants in the family!" Frieda chuckled.

Tony eyed me. "How bad is it?"

"Could be bad," I told him. "She's Civil Service, and won't be able to take any shit. You might need to do some very embarrassing things -- in public -- to support her position."

"How many guys you got?" Tony asked Maureen.

"None, yet."

"You were ... kinda emotional last night," Tony mused. "Maybe you changed your mind."

"Why did you come?" Maureen asked.

"Dunno," Tony shrugged, looking away. "It was good, I guess. Troy and I do the other thing quite a bit -- and it works, obviously -- but it's different."

"You won't be doing that," Maureen pointed out. "It'll be me -- and someone else -- probably female." She pursed her lips. "Maybe not."

She was bluffing -- but I'm not sure Tony could tell. He appeared to take it between the eyes. But he came back with, "I'm kinda used to sharing."

"Make up your minds," I rasped, "We haven't got all day!" Maureen glanced at me and I shrugged, grinning.

"Come on, if you want to," Maureen said finally, stepping away. Not looking at him, she added, "You'll probably have to stand around naked for a while -- but at least you look good that way."

Tony opened the door of the truck. "Leave the truck?"

"You won't need it," I told him.

"You know," he said diffidently, "I didn't bring Troy -- but he's got the scores."

"He does?" I was genuinely surprised. "I would have thought that he wouldn't since..."

<He is somewhat aggressive and controlling with females?> my AI erupted. Just because they don't laugh (where we can hear them, anyway)...

"Yeah, never mind. Okay, Tony, can you get him here without blowing the whole thing?"

Tony nodded. "Yeah, probably." He fished out his cell phone. "Troy! What're you doing? Yeah, right now! Basketball? Fuck THAT! Look, I just stumbled into babe city! You need to get your shit together and get down here, NOW! It's target rich, you know? I've never seen anything like it! Just do it, Man! Shit, I've got one already and I'm going for two! No, I dunno what it is, exactly, but they're wall to wall..." He gave the address. "It's a school or something, but school's out -- or maybe it isn't, given the young stuff ... Yeah, hurry -- it's winding down and you don't want to miss the good stuff!" He hung up. "He's comin' -- but if he sees you guys..."

"Yeah, I get it," I agreed. "We need to stage something. How long have we got, do you figure?"

"Fifteen minutes?"

I nodded. "We're working two classrooms of seniors simultaneously. Frieda, Beth, go up to the high school wing and get me, oh, six volunteers in little or nothing -- or willing to get that way -- and bring 'em back here. Something with a good age spread."

"I'm on it, Master!" Frieda dashed off, outdistancing poor Beth, who wasn't built to run fast.

Tony's phone rang. "Yeah? Jeez, when have I lied to you?" Tony muted the phone. "He doesn't believe me."

"He's not stupid," I grunted. I'd underestimated Troy, way back when... "Judith, fish out his cock and give him a hand job. Tony, take a pic -- just the hand on your dick..."

"Got it!" Tony went to the phone. "Don't believe me, huh? I'll send you a pic! Check THIS out!" Judith was embarrassed, but didn't let it stop her. Tony took the picture and sent it. Nobody but Tony and I seemed to notice that she didn't drop his cock like a hot rock afterward, but continued to jack it instead ... The girls thundered up during the transmission lag, so we were ready when Troy opined that the chick attached to the hand was probably a dog...

Judith looked away, her eyes wet, when Tony relayed this -- I just handled it. Frieda and Beth had come up with a generally impressive mix of four seventeen and eighteen year old concubines and two older but hot looking MILFs. "Okay, we've got a sponsor on the phone, so we're interviewing. Tony, take a video of, um, that one," I picked out a petite blonde, "taking off her bra ... Sweep through and get everyone, though. Everybody smile..." I motioned Frieda and Beth and Judith out of camera range. The girls, all indoctrinated concubine-track senior students, smiled fetchingly and presented themselves; the MILFs were more diffident, but caught on. The blonde waited until she was the center of attention, popped her bra, and wiggled her shoulders so her tits would jiggle.

Tony finished the capture and sent it off. "Satisfied, Dude? I don't know why I'm bothering..." He grinned and hung up. "Ten minutes, if he doesn't kill himself, driving."

I nodded. "Okay, as you indicated, he isn't worth a whole lot more trouble. Maureen, go back to wherever you're supposed to be and go back to work -- I'll marry you up with Tony when we're done." Both of them flinched at 'marry.' "Girls, I want you to hang out here with me until this guy shows up. Tony, here, is a male concubine, so you don't want to waste your time on him unless you think you can get to her -- because she owns him..." I pointed at Maureen's retreating back. "The guy coming is a demanding sort, so you might or might not want him -- but you should play the game, anyway -- it's good practice. Girls, you might want to talk to the older women about the realities in place, here. Beth, Frieda, Judith, go hang out in the attendance office and wait for my call." I reflected for the umpteenth time that I probably should have shipped Judith and her parents, at a minimum, to orbit, but they would be lost ... Oliver and Vera and Britney had been cooling their heels in a counselor's office for hours. Technically, Maureen was no longer my problem -- she was Mark's. Since he was likely to make Centurion in short order I didn't feel sorry for him. I went back to communing with the AI.

We'd been overzealous in our estimates. We'd more or less figured that every student would bring in four family members -- which would have been about 14,400 family members. While there were exceptions, it was turning out that if a family had more children than the student, seventy percent of them were other students, which chopped the numbers. Add in single parents -- and the school had offered financial aid to single mothers whose children showed exceptional intelligence in an effort to load the dice, so there were more than one might think -- and mothers who came alone -- a fairly large figure -- and we actually got down to somewhere around one point eight. Exceptions didn't make up for this. We got a few househusbands and one notable uncle/babysitter/guardian and a couple of Hispanic families who brought everyone from Grandma to Cousin Julio to see Pedro's wonderful class project, but they didn't tip the scales. Actually, I considered us lucky, since many of those expected would be excess baggage ... Faculty members tended to drag in every living relative -- but they didn't make up for the other lacks. We would be collecting off-site children -- but ignoring husbands where possible. Still, at this point we estimated that we would have 13,500 people in orbit, divided into groups of about 280 in each of the forty-eight holding areas off the transport rooms. It was STILL a massive undertaking. Add in the Brinkman headcount and the numbers got close to 14,000. The standing order for babysitters was 'Take whoever is on-site, if they want to go, avoiding large quantities of sub-sponsor males.' This was why we'd done the young elementary kids first -- they were most likely to have baby brothers and baby sisters at home in the care of SOMEBODY. I had a fifth of the Valhalla's 8000 personnel hopping at this point, either at the school, on the Valhalla watching the collection areas or on supplementary pickups.

The AI was busy telling me that the supplementary pickups were adding unexpected numbers to the total. A typical supplementary pickup went like this:

Gil Franken is in the second grade at Seifort. His mother, Barbara, came to Family Day with him, leaving Alison, aged five, and Jeffrey, aged three, at home in the care of Kimberly Wilson, a sixteen year old CAP four point six female from up the street. The extraction team shows up and Kim calls her mother -- who drops everything and rushes herself and two of Kim's siblings to the Franken home. No one complains that neither Albert Franken, Gil's father, nor Michael Wilson, Kimberly's father, is currently available; everybody KNOWS you take what you can get on a pickup! Initial headcount was one adult and three children -- but it grew to three adult females and five children during the loose supplementary pickup! The pickup team discovers that Michael Wilson is sponsor-class and ends up shifting to the Wilson home to pick up Michael and the other Wilson sibling, thirteen year old Wesley, upon their return from a soccer game -- and four had become ten. Suddenly, we were looking at 16,000 again...

The last group transported out of the school at four p.m. -- and we released three hundred and twenty who opted to stay on Earth -- mostly adult males. Thirty minutes later, we'd dismantled the last of the gear we'd used to control the crowds and secure the area and recovered to the Valhalla. Winding down wasn't really an option; I had an ungodly number of people packed three hundred to a room in the holding areas and thirty six supplementary pickup teams out.

Then Frieda muttered, "I wish we could have swept the grocery store..."

I just looked at her, but the Major said, "Fuck it. I need twelve volunteers for a closed pickup at a supermarket!" A dozen idiots raised their hands and he turned to me. "I've got this -- I'll take Frieda with me. You get things under control -- we need to get these people fed and quartered before they all go insane."

While I was saluting, the AI announced, <Based upon statistical data, you will need twenty one two-man supplementary extraction teams, Major.>

"Crap!" the Major erupted. "See to it," he instructed Mark -- who glared at me. I threw up my hands -- it wasn't my idea and I hadn't bought off...

"Major! A moment?" Oliver materialized from somewhere. The two of them entered into a conversation; I didn't hear either end, but I could see that Vera was a subject ... I let it ride until Oliver stepped back, then waved my arm above my head. "Head 'em up and move 'em out!" Oliver gathered Vera, Britney, and Judith, I dragged in Beth, and Maureen beckoned Tony -- and I led them off to our OQ Clusters. After parking Oliver in Alpha Seventy Four and Maureen in Alpha Seventy Five, I took Beth home to check on Tara, Keisha, and the kids. Everybody seemed fine; I told them to wheedle the AI for a menu -- and the AI to support such requests -- gave all my girls a kiss and got out of there.

From there, I took the inter-ship transporters to Colonist Operations. The place was wall-to-wall holographic displays -- mostly of the holding areas at this point. Ninety-six operators were keeping an eye on the rooms, two to a holding area. "How bad is it?" I asked.

"Early arrivals are REAL restive!" the Operations NCO reported. "Young kids..." He shook his head and cued sound for Holding Area 48C. It was a wailer's concert; there must have been forty kids making the room echo to their unhappiness. I sighed. "Okay, we need to get them fed, dispersed, and bedded down. Are we set?"

"Passenger Mess Seventy is online and we have ten support staff to help get them past playing with menus," The Ops NCO reported.

"Tell the AI to limit them to ten selections or something," I directed. "They can play later. Requests for formula and diapers and such need to be handled. Is anyone giving the rooms any communications support? How are we handling issues?"

"Shit. We've just been watching for trouble -- not trying to fix anything..." the NCO grunted.

"Okay, Chief. Give me Cluster 48 on audio. Five seconds with sirens, first." In the eight rooms of Cluster 48, red flashing lights spun and loud sirens erupted. "Make sure I can talk over the screams..." The sirens quit, but the noise from the floor didn't. "Your attention, please! I know this hasn't been a picnic thus far, and I apologize -- but we're going to try to get things properly on the road here. I need your cooperation, however -- EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" The reduction in noise wasn't really appreciable. "Chief, give me six comm consoles per room..." In each of Cluster 48's rooms, six panels slid aside, exposing audio/video terminals. "Okay! I've opened some communications devices. Those with EMERGENCIES please let us know the nature of them. Those who just want to waste time asking questions, I'm telling you this just once! If you attempt to use a console to ask stupid questions not involving the immediate health and welfare of yourself or your family, you're going to end up on the floor!" I spun to the operators. "Stupid people get stung!" Three seconds later, there was a ZAP! in 48D, followed by one in 48F ... By the end of thirty seconds, people were shying away. "All right! The top priority right now is getting everyone fed and put down to sleep for tonight! If you will cooperate with us, things will go smoothly -- if you don't, there is going to be some pain handed out! Sponsors -- corral your families! Get everyone together and LISTEN to what I'm telling you! If you don't have a sponsor in your family, SOMEBODY has been running things -- pick up the reins!" I gave it thirty seconds; people started shuffling into groups, warily. "Okay. We're going to be opening doors to the Mess Hall for thirty or so people at a time. DON'T GET STUPID! Family groups cluster together, so we can identify you visually and keep you together -- if I can't tell where your family begins and ends, I'm going to use force fields to chop you up into groups. If you have a pickup team out getting family members and they haven't arrived, please wait for them. You won't miss out on anything -- this ship is built to accommodate a dozen times what we picked up. There will be food and there will be a place to sleep for everybody! If you need to stay, but you need something like medicine or baby formula or diapers or whatever, use a console -- they don't bite for that. I'll highlight an area where a door will appear..." I waved a finger at the operators. "There will be a hallway. Go straight down it to the Mess, where you will be fed. Once you are fed, gather your family group and go to the doors at the far end of the mess from where you came in and they will open for a group at a time. Follow the hallway to the glowing door and enter. There will be a common room and two baths and ten sleeping rooms. Sleeping rooms are subdivided, but the dividers can be moved some to adjust for family groups. Again, we're looking at about thirty people to a dorm. All this info will be repeated on screens on the walls of the Mess. Are we ready?" Everyone looked dazed. "ARE WE READY?" People looked around and nodded and mumbled. "Identify ports," I told the operators. "Okay, first thirty, cluster by the lit area of the wall. I WANT TO SEE FAMILIES! If you start trampling people, you'll end up stung!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.