The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Oliver:

The departure of Jack and the girls left me with two un-integrated concubines, Keisha, and the three little ones. The first thing on my mind -- and Keisha's, as it turned out -- was the promised dessert; I sent my two off to see if they could cooperate at opening ice cream containers, then we all headed upstairs to make delivery, which was rewarding in itself. When it was over, Keisha set about cleaning up the mess and I tried to figure out what I was going to do next.

The issue was uppermost in Vera and Britney's minds, too. Early on, I'd concocted vague plans for wild combinations of sex partners and antics, but it was getting late and I'd had a serious blowjob -- and Vera was one big welt...

I couldn't apologize -- even I knew that. I wasn't even sure that I could make a serious effort to ameliorate things. I considered having her take a hot soak, but decided it wasn't the thing to do.

Turning my attention to Britney, I started to think about the fact that we hadn't had sex -- and if we did, she might want to change her mind about being my concubine. But when I thought it through, it became apparent that she had already submitted and therefore our sex life wasn't enough of an issue that she had postponed her decision until we'd tested it. I didn't know, really, whether I was thrilled with the implications of that or not...

Undoubtedly, I could release her if things didn't go well -- but that implied that there was an urgent requirement to conduct testing, so that if there WAS an issue, she could go back into the pool Saturday morning at the pickup...

The whole 'Lord and Master' role hadn't settled in with me yet, despite appearances. It was easy to be demanding and directive and capricious when I was angry -- but when that bled away, as it had during Vera's punishment session, my pluck seemed to go with it. Despite my anger, and despite my having marked her like a zebra with a riding crop, I loved Vera; Britney was a calculated risk, emotionally, for both -- or perhaps all three -- of us. Emotions got in the way of my ability to maintain an unbending mien; I wanted to give in, to compromise. I sat in a chair, shifting my regard from one to the other as they knelt before me and pondered what I could and could not do -- and the answers were different. Britney I could maintain my reserve with; I wasn't emotionally invested in her, although there were indications that I could be. Therefore, I could be firm ... I turned to Vera and felt the tug of familiar emotions...

But that was wrong, wasn't it? Clearly, the pair of them needed to be placed on as equal a footing as was possible. It was imperative that they fulfill their roles and I fulfill mine.

Roles ... What was their role? What had Jack told Britney? 'You have just made your last independent decision; Oliver makes them for you now.' Britney was my property, to dispose of as I pleased -- and so was Vera! THAT appeared to be the problem; I was used to a different set of commitments with Vera, a different role -- an EQUAL role! But things were no longer equal ... I didn't owe Vera the same things I owed her at the beginning of the week; I continued to be responsible for her, but we were NOT equal, and while she continued to owe me her complete loyalty -- even more than she had before, when she had some quality of independence -- I, on the other hand, operated under different rules.

I loved Vera -- but I would undoubtedly come to love Britney, too. Earlier in the week, Jack had made a comment about how the responsibility I held for Vera was similar to that I might have for a dog, in that if she did something to another, I would be held accountable in the same manner. With a pet, you trained them and you demanded their obedience -- and beloved or not, you were firm with them...

This back and forth went on for some time; after a bit, Vera said, "Master?"

"Silence! I'm thinking." I said it WITHOUT thinking -- and realized as I did that the command reflected the required mindset. I had to distance myself from them enough to be firm; I could display my fondness and regard, but they had to know that it did not give them license to misbehave. I nodded to myself; yes, this made sense...

"Bedtime." I snapped my fingers and pointed at the staircase. "Be nude when I get there." They both rose -- Vera a bit slower and more ponderously, due to age and weight -- and headed off. I waited until they hit the bottom of the staircase to rise from my chair. The plan for after my arrival continued to be nebulous -- but it would be MY plan...

When I got there, Britney was nude -- but Vera was wrestling with her chemise and groaning. "Help her," I directed Britney. Britney stepped forward and lifted the filmy garment over Vera's head so she could work free. As she did, my approach became clear... "That's perfect," I announced. "The two of you vary widely, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Each of you has different strengths -- and different weaknesses. I want each of you to capitalize on your strengths in order to assist the other with her weaknesses -- for you are NOT in competition! You are a team; I want you to rely upon one another and trust one another and be there for one another. Pursuant to that, you need to become familiar with one another -- and we'll begin that process immediately. Vera, can you lay comfortably on your back, or would you be more comfortable on your hands and knees? I'm asking due to the obvious consequences of your punishment..."

Vera cocked her head, obviously unclear as to my intent. "I'll have to lie down eventually, Master..."

"Very well, you have the bottom. Britney, you have the top. I want you VERY familiar with each other, so you'll engage in a little exercise that will go some distance toward that familiarity. I want you to taste one another," I announced.

Both of them eyed me in incomprehension. "Am I not being clear?" I asked. "I want you to engage in soixante-neuf. Vera, you've done this recently..." Beginning to become irritated, I turned to Britney, "Go downstairs and get the riding crop."

"Yes, Master." Britney turned and left the room.

"Hurry!" I added, "I haven't decided yet which of you will be first!" Vera's eyes got big and she crab-walked rapidly back onto the bed and propped herself up on her elbows, watching me fearfully. Clearly, her recent run-in with the riding crop had left an impression...

Britney's bare feet thumped up the stairs at a rate that indicated that she knew she was under the gun, too. She re-entered the room and handed me the whip. "I will try again," I announced. "I want the pair of you to engage in mutual cunnilingus. While I prefer not to use vulgar terms, I will, just to ensure that you understand. I want to see tongues in twats in five seconds. Understand?"

"Uuhh..." Britney stood rooted.

"Britney!" Vera waved urgently. "Get up here!" Britney crawled onto the bed atop her. "Not, not that way!" Vera pushed and manhandled Britney into the proper orientation, then pulled her genitals down into position so that she could begin. Britney eyed me, dumbfounded, eyes huge as Vera's tongue set to work.

"You, too!" I slapped my palm with the whip. Britney looked down at her target and I watched her derriere twitch as Vera's efforts took effect, but she didn't seem capable of lowering her head into position. Frowning, I said, "Vera, move your hands for a moment," and went around to pop Britney's pert hind end with the crop. She raised her head and looked at me dazedly.

I confess to being somewhat perturbed -- not necessarily with Britney, but with myself. Ninety seconds after it seemed that the path ahead was clear, I was in murky water. I could not backtrack on this -- that I knew. Therefore ... Circling to Britney's front, I said, "Stick out your tongue." She did so. I pressed down on the back of her head -- and she repositioned herself with only minor resistance as I pushed her face into Vera's vulva. "Lick. Suck. Make her enjoy it." I watched her tongue begin to slowly move, then she shifted position to get a better angle of attack. After a few moments, her lips settled over Vera's clitoral hood and Vera groaned and I knew they were getting somewhere. "I want to see an orgasm apiece, minimum," I directed. In short order, Vera's hips began to roll; Britney was taking things seriously. I stepped around to get the full effect and realized that Britney was virtually dancing on Vera's tongue; Vera was hanging from Britney, her hands pressing down in the saddle of her back holding her in position as Britney's hips rocked and swayed. Britney began to squeal and her hips began to shake; I needn't worry about her sexual response, apparently.

Her orgasm complete, Britney went to work on Vera with a will, making wet sounds as she sucked and licked to bring Vera to parity. At first, she appeared to be having little effect, but then Vera released her grasp on Britney's hips and fell back, moaning, the expression on her face thoroughly familiar to me from my many adventures in her vulva. In moments, she was surging and thrashing her way through her own completion.

Next steps seemed obvious, suddenly; I hurriedly undressed. Fortunately, Vera had draped herself crosswise in our bed and that gave me a proper method of access. I crawled onto the bed right over Vera's startled face and positioned my glans against the opening in Britney's puffy split -- and pressed it into the second vagina I'd ever experienced...

Britney's head came up and she wailed, "Oh, God! Yes!" and I finished seating myself in her depths, distantly wondering if that was Vera's face I was dragging my testicles over. I was all but certain, though, that this was the right thing to do, so I set up a stroke and grunted, "Keep licking!" Britney dropped her head and I held her hips and cycled my piston in her depths, not slamming too hard in order to allow her to continue working on Vera without being jounced all over.

Vera's immediate response was heartening; she began laving my scrotum with her tongue! Since I was doing most of the moving, it wasn't as directed as it could have been, but it was pleasant -- which was just as well, since I was enjoying the grip of Britney's vaginal passage quite a bit and really preferred to avoid rapid onset of my ejaculation. It appeared that Britney was having no problem enjoying herself, and I really wanted to see her orgasm once before I lost control of things!

As I said, Britney was only the second woman I'd ever had vaginal sex with. For that matter, embarrassing as it might be to admit it, Beth was only the second woman I'd ever had oral sex with! I'd had Vera -- and ONLY Vera -- since we'd met -- and before Vera, I was a stripling nerd without feminine companionship of any description. Given Vera's reluctance to have me see her sexuality in full flower, as it were, I had little to compare Britney's enthusiastic response with -- perhaps only Vera's reaction to our experimental activity on Wednesday evening when I took her as a concubine for the very first time and her evening of wildness at that bar. Aside from the first time -- first times are always memorable, are they not? -- the past two evenings had been the premiere sexual experiences of my life -- and little Britney was threatening to eclipse them!

My control was slipping; I could stop -- no, I could think about stopping, but I couldn't stop, as it turned out! I just couldn't -- not only for myself, but for the effect upon Britney, who was clearly rising to orgasm! The urge was upon me and I attacked her womanhood with greater and greater force -- and her head came up and I saw her eyes, sightless in the mirror over Vera's dresser as she keened wordlessly, a rising note that clearly would be an audible representation of her peak -- and a wildness came over me, an animal imperative to impregnate her at the moment of her release!

It was easy, as it turned out. Vera forgotten totally, Britney threw herself back at me with a force that echoed my own drive and she screamed, "AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Her vagina clutched my manhood and it took one cycle to charge, then erupted in her as her walls clamped down upon it the second time! It HURT, it was so intense! It felt like I was firing a marble into her instead of the essence of life, so forceful was my ejaculation! But it brought with it all the pleasure and sense of accomplishment I could ask for! I held her against me while I pulsed out several less intense surges, then relaxed and settled back on my haunches.

Vera was crying, of course. "I've never been that good for you!" she wailed.

"You will," I argued. "You approached it Wednesday evening. Now that we understand each other..." I left it at that.

Britney rocked forward and rolled to her left onto her back before looking up at me. I didn't say anything; the question was out there without it. I am, after all, a good fifteen years older ... Britney smiled, a look of satiety suffusing her features. "It was ... perfect. Everything I could hope for and more than I expected. I wish I wasn't on the pill; I would lie here on my back with a pillow under me and try to get a jump on my first pregnancy!"

"I'm told I'll get better," I murmured.

"You're better than some younger men I could embarrass now!" Britney smiled.

"Perhaps." I was certain she was exaggerating. Nonetheless, she appeared to be well pleased. Unfortunately, that left Vera, whose unhappiness was manifest ... I waved to Britney that she should assist and told Vera, "Come, let's get positioned the right way in the bed..."

"I'm so sorry, so sorry..." Vera blubbered. "It's over, I know -- why would you keep me when you can have four like Britney?" But she moved to her normal position in bed. I took the center and Britney took the other side.

"I can think of reasons," I replied when we were settled. "Britney, how many children have you carried?"

"Why, none!"

"Given that Vera has carried four through to adulthood, do you imagine her assistance might be valuable?" I asked.

"Incredibly, I should think!" Britney replied.

"You're just trying to make me feel better..." Vera accused, sniffling.

I pulled them both against me. "Nonsense. You have excellent credentials -- fifty percent of your offspring are sponsors!"

"That's because of you!" Vera accused.

"Not entirely," I argued. "You could have ruined them."

"I DID ruin Judith!"

"I doubt it. Perhaps she suffered further limitations than she might have, but I doubt that she had the capacity to start with," I insisted.

"You're being generous," Vera accused.

"Accept it, then," I retorted. "Stop blubbering and wailing and gnashing your teeth! You have your skills -- I can't imagine parting with you until you've taught my other three concubines how to give decent fellatio, at a bare minimum!"

THAT finally drew a smile. "Master, I'll sleep with your cock down my throat if it will make you happy!"

I chuckled. "We can talk about it. In the meantime, did Britney pleasure you properly?"

"I..." Vera flicked a glance at Britney, "Once. Well, she's learning, Master."

I turned to Britney. "You froze, by the way."

"Yes." Britney nodded. "I'd never..."

"Tell, me -- what are you going to do if I deploy on a cruise?" I asked.

"Oh..." She looked embarrassed.

"I'm surprised -- you had the data..." We had in-depth information on colonial practices, concubine roles and duties, and so on.

"I ... chose to ignore that piece," Britney muttered, embarrassed.

"Not exactly the scientific method," I chided.

"No..." She shook her head. "I ... just couldn't..."

"And now?"

"It's ... not as bad as I expected."

"I did it regularly," I told her. "You can imagine my expectations, that being the case."

"Yes." Britney nodded into my shoulder. "It's no longer a problem."

"Then I think you should give her a second, don't you?" I pressed.

"It's all right..." Vera muttered.

"It is if I say it is. The purpose of the exercise has not yet been fulfilled," I insisted.

Britney was already moving. "Just spread yourself..." She went to the foot of the bed. Vera looked at me and spread her thick thighs and Britney crawled between them. I didn't have to guess when she made contact; Vera's soft grunt and the way her eyes drifted slowly shut gave her away. I sat up against the headboard and watched and entertained myself with Vera's nipples while she undulated and moaned and gasped. Britney didn't hold back; Vera got a good one -- and I found myself somehow erect for the third time in a single evening!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.