The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Judith:

I actually think Jack was pleased! He hurt me with that whip five or six times -- I cried and my mouth tasted nasty and I was embarrassed. Jack had Beth take me to the bathroom and Momma cleaned up the mess on the floor -- but I cleaned the mess off Tara and apologized humbly -- Jack made sure of it! "Now get your tongue in her and get her off!" Jack demanded, "Twice!"

I did it. I got control of my stomach and I stuck my tongue in there. I was able to console myself that I'd just washed it, but sucking a guy off was less ... flavorful ... even when they were dribbling that pre-cum. Tara tried to help, talking to me, telling me what worked for her and what didn't. "That's it, Baby -- you know what's good. I know you play with yourself -- just use your tongue there..." She panted and gasped and praised me and Jack encouraged her to hold my head and guide me and do whatever made it good -- and I knew Jack had me where he wanted me, because this was just WRONG! Blowjobs -- well, everybody did them, apparently, despite what I'd absorbed from Momma on the subject when I was growing up (which, come to think of it, wasn't much -- Momma's technique was not to talk much about sex and to discourage discussion by closing it off whenever possible; most of my 'education' had been her expressing disgust for 'perversions' when someone else mentioned them). This, though -- lesbians did this! Butch bitches and other freaks!

But Jack was on the warpath -- and true to his word, he was going to make me do nasty, perverse things -- and try his best to make me enjoy them! He shoved that whip between my legs while I knelt, lapping Tara's wet slit. I feared the worst, but Jack just said, "Spread your legs!"

Moments later, I heard a buzz, then felt something sliding along my slit! Risking a quick glance down, I saw something pink and jiggly appear between my legs. The tip looked a LOT like the head of a penis ... Jack thumped me on the back of the head and I went back to lapping at Tara -- but ... that thing was AMAZING! It had my whole pussy buzzing! I realized that this must have been what Jack meant by a 'jelly' -- apparently it was a vibrator of some type in a wrapper made to look like a penis made of gelatinous material...

I'd never owned a vibrator -- and never used one -- and I was AMAZED at the powerful sensations it brought to my pussy! It was hard to concentrate on Tara -- I kept drifting! On the other hand, as it moved over my pussy, it reminded me of things I should have remembered on my own, such as what a focal point the clitoris is for pleasure. I started concentrating on Tara's and it made my life easier, as when I drifted off, I could suck on the hood of hers and lap the pea-sized bump underneath mindlessly...

It was extremely effective; Tara grabbed my head and held it in place and started thrashing and humping and wailing "Oh, Baby! That's it!" And I didn't care a bit, because that buzzing pink monster was pushing me to a place where nothing else mattered! Suddenly, my face was wet and made squishy noises as Tara ground against my chin -- but I saw stars and raw jolts of pleasure raced through me and I could care less that Tara had just flooded me with pussy juice -- I was cumming! HARD!

Jack thumped me on the back of the head again and I managed to mindlessly lap at Tara's gooey pussy while I rode out the aftermath of my orgasm. The 'jelly' had gone away; Beth's friend Frieda's face appeared in my field of vision wearing an evil grin and she waved the thing, "Fun, huh?" I managed to nod without stopping my work; I had a second orgasm to give Tara...

I think I undid myself the second time. You couldn't have gotten an admission out of me with hot irons at the time, but I DO masturbate and I liked to tickle my bunghole a little sometimes while I did it. Sex with Dan was so fraught with maintaining expectations that I was usually tense and seldom reached orgasm -- but he would roll over afterward and I would masturbate and in some ways it was better than vaginal sex. Anyway, Tara was kind of loose for a bit after her orgasm and I wasn't seeing a lot of results for my work, so I rubbed her bung with a finger. Jack murmured behind me and Momma said something, so I snatched my hand away -- but Jack thumped me and said, "Don't pay any attention to us -- keep doing what you're doing! If Tara likes it, there's no reason not to play with her asshole a bit -- I'm pleased that you got a little independent, here!" Tara claimed that she liked it, so I kept tickling her bung and gently tracing the line between it and the base of her slit. Pretty soon, she was humping and gasping again, and I hoped to bring her off more quickly the second time.

Daddy rumbled something and Jack rumbled something but I was busy doing what I was supposed to be doing -- so I jumped when a wet finger made contact with my bung! I clenched up, but Jack hit me on the butt with that damned whip and said, "Relax, or you won't like this at all!" I couldn't do it, but whoever was playing with my bung was patient, wasn't forcing things, and was well-lubricated -- and pretty soon, despite myself, I couldn't stop that finger from periodically penetrating my opening just a bit...

Jack was on me like a duck on a June bug any time I got too distracted, so I kept my nose in Tara's pussy. After a bit, I think I was mirroring what was going on at my butt with my finger in Tara's -- and she wasn't complaining. Soon, she started gasping and whining and shuddering and grabbed my head and I could feel her vagina pulsing on my face and her anus pulsing on my finger as she wailed, "Yeah! Omigod! SUUUUUCK!" Juice gushed from her and I just sucked it down, pleased that my work was done.

When I raised my head, though, Jack thumped me again. "You're not done; nurse her through the aftermath. I'll let you know when to come up." Someone was still fingering my bung and someone was sliding fingers along my slit and things were getting to be VERY pleasant, especially when knowing fingers rubbed circles around my clitoris. I continued to lap Tara while I paid more and more attention to what was going on between my legs...

I heard a half-familiar buzz and began to anticipate the feel of the 'jelly' on my slit. It was clear that Jack planned to have me salivating at the idea of sucking on a pussy like one of Pavlov's dogs ... But something blunt but not terribly thick seated itself at my bung -- and it tickled because it was vibrating -- and it was lubricated and I was lubricated and my bunghole just opened up and let it pass...

It was LONG! Longer than a finger, I think. Whatever it was had gentle ridges that rubbed the inside of my anus as it slid in and backed out, buzzing, jangling nerves there that I only dimly realized existed. It went in a little, then came out, then went in more, and backed out, then went in even deeper and I was surprised at the length of it, and it backed out -- and someone was rubbing my clitoris and I know I was making noises -- and then it went in DEEP and was buzzing and the base of the thing was pressed against my bung and buzzing...

I ABSOLUTELY CAME UNGLUED! I'd NEVER had an orgasm like that -- NEVER!! I came back to myself to find that I'd been drooling on Tara's stomach while she laughed and played with my hair and caressed my cheek. Other people were chuckling, too. Jack surfaced some kind of gadget with a long, narrow rubber tip and crap on it -- MY crap, no doubt. "Go clean this and give it back to your mother." Turning to Momma, he added, "I don't suppose you have enema supplies? She's going to need to be clean..."

"I have an old red douche bag with an enema tip," Momma related.

"Good. Fill her up. I want her flushed out before we go to Ray's," Jack directed. He flicked a glance at Daddy, but Daddy only nodded -- and I found myself being led to the bathroom for something I KNEW I wasn't going to like...

Jack:

I think it's called an 'anal intruder.' It's an attachment -- a sleeve you slide over a hard vibrator, made of soft rubber. The extension is about six inches long and as big around as your pinky, gently ridged, going into a flat base. It's just narrow enough to be able to painlessly insert in a rectum that's mildly prepared for something. Vera mentioned it to me when it became apparent that Judith liked having her asshole played with, murmuring, "I have this thing for my vibrator..." I sent her off for it. Oliver eyed it and her when she came back with the thing and she blushed furiously; I don't think he was aware she owned a vibrator. She owned the old, hard shell plastic kind, with no frills except that the dial on the bottom controlled the speed.

Actually, I was fairly impressed with Judith; she appeared to be moving right along. Blowjobs went too easily, in my humble opinion, even though I worked at making them an issue -- but shoving her nose in Tara's pussy got a SEVERE reaction! By the time Tara got her second cum, though, Judith seemed to have mastered herself and her technique, thanks to the jelly -- but the anal intruder was a real show-stopper! I figured we'd made a pretty good dent in Judith's issues by the time I sent her off for the enema ... Oliver, myself, and my girls put our heads together to plan next steps for when she came out, leaving the enema to Vera's tender mercies. One thing that occurred to me was that if Dan WAS playing around, it would be ammunition for Troy and Tony; after a short conversation with the AI, it started looking for records. Even on Earth, society is more and more surveillance-oriented -- Big Brother IS watching you! Pictures were spewing out of Oliver's inkjet printer before Judith and her mother emerged from the bathroom.

Judith:

I was right -- I HATED the enema! I think Momma hurt me on purpose! In the meantime, we talked a little, Momma starting it out with, "I think I'm seeing a little bit of the real me in you already."

"You really did all of those things?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I hit my senior year of high school looking more like Beth than you -- and even without the lisp, no one was interested in a fat sow who wasn't even decent to look at," Momma replied sadly. "You're chunky, but at least you have a pretty face and your body presents itself well. I had the itch, bad -- and only a vague idea what the itch really was, because your grandmother didn't discuss sex under ANY circumstances." She eyed me sadly. "I gave your sister Beth this in detail the other night and there is actually a recording out there somewhere -- apparently the AIs monitor EVERYTHING! Maybe you should just ask to listen to that..."

"Maybe you should just tell me," I grunted. "I've got -- uuuh! -- nothing ELSE to do for a few -- uuhggh! -- minutes, and it will take my mind off this..." The cramps were TERRIBLE! I looked up and Maureen was standing in the doorway, nodding.

"Okay, well, like I said, I wasn't as fortunate as you and no one wanted anything to do with me -- so I started taking chances," Momma continued. "The boys locker room at the gym had two doors and I started sneaking between them and cracking the inner door. It was a gold mine -- I got to see naked boys, which only made me hotter and braver. One night, I got either incredibly stupid or incredibly lucky -- even today, I have mixed feelings about that -- and I got caught by some boys. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I wasn't going to be able to talk about it, since they had me dead to rights -- so they took advantage of things and stretched me out on a bench and proceeded to teach me to fuck and suck. Naturally, they weren't nice about it -- I was a fat, cock-hungry slut and they let me know that they knew it. But they didn't hurt me and I enjoyed it and I came away addicted -- and they knew where to find me. Pretty soon, EVERYONE knew where to find me. Nobody, male or female, wanted anything to do with me in public, but the guys had plenty for me to do in private -- Hell, girls would send me their boyfriends to fuck so they wouldn't have to! Anyway, after graduation, your grandfather and I had it out -- he was plugged into the net, even if your grandmother wasn't, largely because he used it himself -- and he shipped me off to great grandma Ellie to clean up my act and agreed to send me to school out of state. When I met your father, he was, well, easy -- and I decided that he shouldn't know about my past, and that I shouldn't allow him too much in the way of fun for fear I might backslide. I've lived in fear ever since..."

This set me back some. Momma had lied about things in order to cover up her past! Now that I knew why, applying it to me meant that I'd been doing stupid things for stupid reasons because I was ... stupid. Okay ... But Momma was worried...

"What are you going to do now?" I asked Momma.

"Trust your father," Momma sighed. "It's all I can do. He believes he can deal with it, one way or another."

"What happens if ... UGH!" Damned cramps!

"You should be able to use the toilet now, Dear," Momma informed me. "What happens if you turn out to be a slut? Apparently, if you don't go totally overboard -- and there is no reason you should -- it will help you get what you want..."

I thought about this while I made terrible sounds -- and even more terrible smells! I had a whole set of behaviors and prejudices built upon what I'd learned from Momma -- and now she was telling me that foundation was fake! Momma wasn't really that hung up -- she'd just pretended so Daddy wouldn't be tempted to do anything wild and crazy and set her off and get her thinking about wild stuff! And that left me ... where, exactly? Apparently, the answer was 'Acting like a prude for no good reason'!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.