The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Frieda:

I felt that Beth and I ought to go out with a bang -- and when I suggested it, Jack bought off -- he's cool, you know? Nothing seems to faze him -- not even Stepdaddy and Uncle Bart! If I have an idea, he tends to run with it, too, rather than going ballistic about how wild and crazy it is...

So anyway, that Friday Tara and Keisha dropped us at work on the way over to their places to pick up clothes and whatever; I really didn't see why they NEEDED clothes, but apparently it was to keep Beth's sisters from freaking out on arrival. Yeah, well, okay, I guess. Beth and I wore our usual stuff -- jeans and a blouse -- but we wore the spiked dog collars, too. That got us questions all day and a little hassle from one of the managers, who tended to be an asshole. But we weren't DOING anything, and we had our store smocks on and we weren't waving our tits at anyone and Donna gets away with all of those piercings, so ultimately, Needle Dick Peter had to shut up and let it alone. Peter is a fucking prick, and Beth, being the lightweight she is, would have rolled over -- but I don't play that shit and I let him know it!

Seven-thirty came and Jack came in, right on schedule, holding a small bag. I went and chased down Peter and said, "Beth and I are clocking out -- and you're gonna want to see this, since you were on the rag about our collars!"

So he follows me back to Customer Service, ranting and raving about how we'd better not do anything that will reflect on the store, blah, blah, blah -- he's SUCH an asswipe! I pick Beth up and we go back toward the office and clock out, then head for the Ladies Room. Peter is still ranting and raving and doesn't even notice Jack following us, so he's standing right behind Peter when I poke Peter in the chest and say, "Wait right here." There are six or eight others -- baggers and a couple of off-duty checkout people -- hanging out around Customer Service at that point, largely because they know if I say I'm gonna start something, I follow through...

Peter has the attention span of a gnat, so I tell Beth, "Don't try to take anything with you -- in the first place, it'll spoil the effect, and in the second, it'll look like you're hiding." So we just shucked out of everything and left it there on the floor of the Ladies Room. We'd come in carrying nothing -- Hell, we don't even have CAP cards anymore -- Jack has them! I'd had a twenty on me for lunch and I didn't give a shit about the change. We even kicked out of our shoes; Jack was supposed to be carrying flip-flops in his bag, but, hey, he's the boss, and if he forgot, I'd suck it up. I primped a little in the mirror and asked Beth, "You ready?" She gave me a nervous thumbs up and we walked out of the Ladies Room buck naked except for our collars!

Peter's eyes nearly bugged right out of his head! "Y--you can't DO that!"

"We're doing it, Asswipe! How you gonna stop us?" I retorted, grinning. We stopped next to Jack -- who Peter FINALLY noticed, observant dick that he is, and Jack fished our leashes out of the bag and clicked them on our necks and said, "Let's go!"

I turned to Peter, who was dancing around in front of us, sputtering, and said, "Oh, by the way -- we quit..." and strutted up the hall and out into the main store.

We got a few "Omigawd!"s and a lot of catcalls and whistles from the guys and I shook my hands over my head and Beth bucked up and smiled and waved -- she's chicken going in, but she DOES go in and when she gets there, she bucks up. We sauntered all the way up the register line like we didn't have a care in the world, with Jack following, holding our leashes and looking unconcerned. It was so much fun that when we got to the end I asked Jack if we could double back! Jack thought about it a second and said, "Sure -- why not?" So we paraded BACK down the row of registers to where Peter was standing puffing an blowing and I stopped and picked up a foot and looked at the bottom of it and said, "Mr. Manager? The floors are filthy! Look at that! This place is a pig sty! Somebody should call the Health Department!" Then we turned around and made a THIRD pass down the registers -- every employee on shift was out to see it by now -- they'd closed the bakery and the deli and everything -- and wandered out the door, smiling and waving and blowing kisses...

Jack DID have our flip-flops -- bless his heart! We stopped outside the door and put them on and then took our time going to the car. Somebody yelled, "Peter is calling the cops!" and I yelled back, "Piss on him! We're concubines! The cops won't touch us!" and there were some 'Oooo's and 'Aaaah's as we got in Jack's rental car and drove off. I got up in the back window and mooned the place as we drove off.

After that, we settled down. Beth asked, "How are things at home?"

Jack said, "Your father is home with a woman named Britney, who is apparently going to be his second concubine. Your mother is up and down -- one minute, she seems fine, and the next she's a little off -- but she's not giving your father or Britney any crap. Still, she makes me nervous -- I get the feeling she's up to something. Your sisters hadn't arrived yet when I left -- but I got out of there about six and hung out in the coffee shop taking reports on how things were going in orbit after they cleaned out your father's workplace." Well, that wasn't a surprise, I figured; Jack was supposed to come in with us, not be a sideshow by himself until we got there...

There were extra cars in the driveway; Beth took a look and said, "My sisters are here," and started nerving herself for the big show...

Oliver:

Maureen arrived first. She's the gifted one, the middle girl -- the only one to go to college, and she was on her way to graduating with honors. I had Vera greet her but not go to any effort to reveal the altered situation -- and Vera followed instructions to the letter. "Okay, Daddy -- what's up?" Maureen demanded.

"We'll be making all kinds of family announcements after Beth arrives with her man," I told her. "Since that's the big event, we should wait for them and let her have her moment in the spotlight, all right?"

"Oh, all right..." She went off to try to pump her mother -- but Vera was being cooperative for once. I introduced Britney as a colleague who was visiting the family, and that handled things for a moment -- until Maureen heard noises upstairs. It took her a good fifteen minutes to find an excuse to go upstairs, but when she did, she returned dumbfounded. "Who are those women upstairs?"

"I'm doing a favor for someone," I told her. "They're staying the night. Don't worry, we've made various sleeping arrangements. You'll be in Travis' room. If you don't like it there, we have a couple of other options on tap." I hoped that she wouldn't wander into the den -- there would be more questions if she did. Vera had managed a pair of king-sized aerobeds in the den and they were inflated and had linens on them and everything else required.

Judith arrived before Maureen could become too curious for her own good. Judith got the looks in the family; while all of the Hopkins women were large, she carried it well and gave off a 'cuddly' aura. She also came up shortest in the intellect department. She'd had no trouble collecting a man -- but Dan wasn't any great shakes, either. The couple had been married right out of high school and moved upstate to pursue some opportunity Dan had at a position in some manufacturing firm. That had been a year ago; they were still up there, but I don't think he had that position any more...

"Is Dan coming?" Vera asked.

"I doubt it," Judith replied. "If he shows up, it will be tomorrow sometime. Tonight, he's working late..." Then she began to bawl, sniffling, "Probably on some blonde he's working with! He's either been out drinking with the boys or romancing her every night this week!"

The hens closed ranks at that point; Vera and Maureen consoled her -- 'Men are pigs' and such rot. Judith was so full of her own misery that she didn't even notice Britney! Well, it kept them occupied; Vera dragged them off to the kitchen to help her clatter pans. I could have become paranoid, but Vera would do as she was told, or she wouldn't -- and if she ruined Beth's little surprise, I would deal with her later...

Seven forty-five came -- and with it, headlights out front. I got up from making small talk with Britney and went to the kitchen to announce, "I believe that Beth and her man have arrived..." The women made a beeline for the front door; I was content to take up the rear...

Beth:

It all seemed like great fun and an incredible joke to play on my sisters that morning, but as we approached my house, I began to have misgivings over the whole 'naked slave on a leash entrance' thing. The problem was -- and Frieda, being Frieda, had probably planned it that way, knowing I would come down with cold feet at the last minute -- we had no clothes! I had no choice, unless I could talk Jack into retrieving our stuff from the store -- and I knew better than to try. As we pulled up out front, Frieda gave me an evil grin and said, "You'd be peeing in your panties if you were wearing any, wouldn't you, Sweetie?" I could only nod nervously. "Stick with me and just do it," she advised. "You're a winner here!"

Frieda always did make it easy for me to do brave things; I just had to stay with her and it would all work out ... We got organized on the front walk, then pranced to the front door; I pranced because I didn't dare stump like an elephant while Frieda pranced. I opened the door and Frieda faded to let me have the spotlight...

Maureen and Judith just stood there with their eyes bugged out and their mouths open! I drifted right and stopped while Frieda and Jack came in and Jack closed the door. Maureen finally burst out, "What in the... ?"

I'm not sure where it came from, exactly; I merely smiled graciously and said, "Maureen, Judith, you know Frieda, of course. This is Jack. Jack is an officer in the Confederacy Navy -- and we're both his concubines!"

Jack played it all up, stopping to undo our leashes before stepping up and extending his hand. Maureen took it, kind of distractedly, while she looked back and forth between us. Judith -- well, Judith was great! She stood there, looking at us and looking at Jack and I saw it -- something I'd almost never seen before -- a look of jealousy stealing across her face!

Maybe it seems petty; we were never super-competitive, my sisters and I. But Maureen got the brains and Judith got the looks -- and I ran a poor third. Yet here I stood, having basically won the lottery ... Naked or not, I was the winner, here -- and Judith, with her doofus husband -- who was not in sight -- was the loser! Judith turned on the charm when she greeted Jack, but Jack was impervious -- as only a man who has six women to wait on him hand and foot can be, no doubt... "Girls..." Jack waved at the couch and we all seated ourselves. Jack turned to Daddy, who was standing, and asked, "Oliver, have my other women and my brood behaved themselves?"

"They've been fine." Daddy replied. He waved a nice looking girl about my age into an armchair and turned to Momma and said, "Vera, I think we may need some additional chairs from the dining room." Momma nodded and said nothing, heading for the dining room -- and Maureen and Judith both looked around, confused; Daddy was giving orders and Momma was fetching and carrying? Daddy turned to Maureen and Judith and said, "Jack has two other concubines and three children upstairs, but we thought that we would proceed slowly. He also has -- what? -- two other concubines on a colony world and ... how many children?"

"One and one on the way," Jack supplied.

Momma returned, lugging chairs. When she cleared the dining room doorway, Maureen went and collected a chair from her. Judith just stood looking bewildered.

"There have been other changes and they're relevant to you girls," Daddy announced, "but first, I think Jack needs to show you something."

"Thanks, Oliver." Jack got up, fishing in a pocket of his coat, and handed the hypnotizer thingie to Judith -- who was already kind of glazed. Maureen looked warily from it to Judith to Jack, who said, "Maureen, right? You have a CAP score over six point five?"

"Yes." Maureen regarded him even more warily.

"The device hypnotizes the subject and allows an AI to implant inhibitions against discussion of sensitive information and enforces the inhibitions with nannites," Jack explained. "We'll undoubtedly be discussing a sensitive ongoing Confederacy operation tonight. Everyone else has used it."

"Without ill effects, I might add," Daddy said, waving at the device. Jack waited and watched Judith for a few more seconds, then plucked it out of her hands and handed it to Maureen, who went "Ouch!" I guess it poked her right away...

Then we waited a couple of minutes; I think Maureen fought the thing, but the nannites probably kept her from winning. Judith was back, looking bewildered; she sat in a chair and looked around, lost. Daddy parked himself on the chair arm of the chair the young woman sat in. Momma just stood there. Finally, Maureen looked up and handed the thing to Jack. "Ready, I guess."

Jack looked at Daddy and said, "Oliver? You're the patriarch here..."

Daddy snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor on the side of the chair opposite the arm he was sitting on. Momma moved to that location, flicked him a glance, and knelt. "As I was saying, there have been a number of changes. I've accepted a position in the Confederacy. Your mother is a concubine. That hasn't been without some rough patches, but we're working our way through them. As Jack indicated, he is here preparing for a major extraction -- which opens up certain options for the two of you -- but before we go there, this is Britney, who was a research assistant in my office and may continue to be, but who is here to examine us as a family and see whether she wishes to become my second concubine or not."

Britney, who had been silent and nearly faded into the furniture until that point, smiled and quietly said "Hello."

My sisters were dumbfounded. Daddy was running things and he'd brought ANOTHER WOMAN into the house -- and Momma was just doing whatever... "Momma's a concubine?" Judith burst out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.