The Academy
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Tara:

I tuned EVERYTHING out until Master Jack grabbed my head and held me there while his cock shot down my throat! The fact that he held me there like that was as good as actually getting the stuff, I think -- it was ownership, you know? 'Fuck you, Bitch, just take the shit!' -- except he didn't even bother to say it, he just held my head down. No pussyfooting around, no "You don't mind if I cum in your mouth, do you?" No handling my head gingerly, either; he wasn't rough, but I wasn't going anywhere. His whole attitude said, 'I know how to use a woman' -- and if you wanted to be used -- and I do! -- it was, well, perfect...

Master Jack let me up and I settled beside him to cuddle. He was still pumping fingers in and out of Beth and working her clit with his thumb -- and her thighs were shaking and jumping and her ass was rolling and she was puffing and blowing and panting through her nose -- but her lips were vacuuming her daddy's dick to beat the band and he was all red in the face...

The Major, on the other hand, wasn't faring as well. "You don't do this much, do you?" he asked Vera, pulling her face off his cock. She was a mess, what with tears and snot and runny makeup...

"I'm sorry!" I think she was, too; it sounded sincere.

Master Jack opened his mouth, and I figured either me or Frieda -- who was standing nearby calmly licking Jock's spooge off her fingers -- would get the call -- but Oliver turned his head to look at them and said, "Fuck her. THAT works."

Vera turned and gaped at him, betrayal written all over her face, but he wasn't looking back. I don't think Oliver says 'fuck' -- everyone seemed surprised -- but he was obviously just getting ready to unload in Beth's mouth and I don't think he gave a shit about anything else, if you know what I mean! In fact, he lit off a few seconds later and his eyes rolled up in his head and white goo poured out around Beth's lips even though she was swallowing like mad! I think the whole 'sex with the daughter' thing really fired him up...

In any case, the Major got up out of the chair and draped Vera over it where she had a front row seat to her old man blowing his nut in his daughter's mouth -- and slid his cock home in her. And Vera? Well, ol' Vera FINALLY started to get with the program and show the rest of us she knew how to fuck! Major McGruff had some major meat and Vera took notice and started backing onto it and whining and grunting and generally providing some entertainment!

Beth flopped over on her side on the bench when her daddy let go of her, moaning, "Omigod, omigod..." and panting; I knew that she had to have gotten a couple of good cums from Master Jack's fingers.

Oliver braced himself bolt-upright and watched the Major put the meat to his old lady -- and he made sure she knew it, too, by rubbing her cheek and pulling her face up where she could see him. "Do a good job," he told her. "I'm watching." He picked up the whip, which had hit the floor at some point. "See this?"

That did it; something snapped in Vera -- I saw it in her eyes. If the Major thought he was getting a ride before, he got a surprise, because she went nuts on his ass about then! She started backing into his cock like she was trying to get the rest of him into her twat, too! He grabbed her shoulders to keep her from hopping off by accident and all you could hear was them smacking together and her moaning and groaning!

Master Jack went digging in the mess on the floor and came up with something that looked like brass knuckles with a trigger and a little spike sticking out and I turned around and picked up a couple of guys wandering over from the bar. "Hey, uhh..." one of them muttered furtively.

Master Jack eyed them and they stopped, and stood there, looking sheepish. About then, though, Vera locked up and her thighs started jumping in a way I'd seen REAL recently in Beth -- and her head came up and she let out this howl ... The Major went, "UUUUHHH!!!" -- and it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was unloading in Vera's twat. He pinned her ass to him for a few seconds and then backed off and bent over to get a grip on his pants and haul them back into place -- all done; slam, bam, 'Thank you, Ma'am!'

Vera, on the other hand, was still all glassy-eyed. She'd been pushed over the top, and now, well... "Master, she isn't done," I ventured.

"What?" Master Jack eyed me.

"She isn't done," I insisted. "You've got her over the hump to where you want her, but she needs to get the full treatment, or she won't understand why. She's still all fired up." I swung my attention to Frieda, "Frieda..."

"She's right," Frieda agreed. "She's there -- now she needs to see the payoff. Later, she'll need to be cuddled and told that she's a good girl and her sins are forgiven -- but right now, she needs to be sinning. She needs to dig that hole so she can see light from the bottom."

Master Jack blinked. "Amazingly, I think I get that. Oliver?"

"Um..." Oliver assessed himself. "I don't think I'm..."

"It shouldn't be you, anyway," Frieda pointed out.

"Oh." He looked at the pair of volunteers. "Diseases?"

"There's literally nothing we can't fix in orbit," Master Jack assured him.

"Okay." Oliver pursed his lips, nodded, and waved at them. "Don't break it. No anal."

"Right." The pair moved forward.

"Vera."

"Um?" Vera was trying to fist herself, I think. She looked up at Oliver.

"Practice your oral, Dear. And kneel up for the nice man," Oliver directed.

"Hmmm?" Vera looked behind her. "Oh, good." She wasn't really home, but she knew what she wanted; it took the guys about ten seconds to plug into both open holes. Vera rocked back and forth between them, moving from cock to cock.

Beth let out a whimper and Oliver pulled her onto his lap for a cuddle. "It's all right Dear -- we're just handling your mother's inhibitions." He swung his gaze to us, "Right?"

"Right," Frieda nodded. "After this, she won't be able to live in denial. She'll have done it and enjoyed it and any feelings of superiority she would have had over some other poor slut will be bled out of her."

Major McGruff added, "After you've had a little modification, you'll be able to handle anything she can put out -- and she'll BE putting out on a regular basis, now that the barriers are down. You'll also be less inclined to allow her to put the brakes on you."

Oliver nodded, watching the pair working over his old lady. "Amazingly, that begins to make sense."

"She won't be in any position to give you and Beth any grief over what you did, either," Master Jack pointed out.

"Just don't fuck her up when she comes crawling to you for forgiveness," Frieda insisted. "She's going to need to be cuddled, but don't let her off the hook for anything, and don't make any comparisons with what you did that might give her a leg up." Oliver nodded.

Master Jack swatted me on the ass. "Take your outfit into the Ladies Room and get dressed," he said, adding after eyeing me a bit, "Slut."

Okay, I'm weird; I smiled. And I KEPT smiling all the way to the Ladies Room with my little bag in my hands.

Beth:

I sat on Daddy's lap and hugged myself to him and watched Momma having sex with two total strangers -- and the only thought that really penetrated was, 'Well, he warned us... '

I'd sucked my own father! Given him a blowjob! Swallowed his seed! After what they did to Momma for being balky, I didn't really have a lot of choice, but the shock was still with me -- and the guilt. I'd enjoyed it! Oh, sure, Jack had magic hands and I'd gotten an orgasm from that, but I wasn't kidding myself; the whole forbidden nature of the act had made sucking Daddy's penis so exciting that I was beside myself WITHOUT Jack! Even better was the way Daddy didn't really fight it; generally, he hung back and controlled himself and worried about what other people -- mostly Momma -- would think, but he was ready for me when I sucked him in and he let go and got a little -- I don't know -- animalistic? He didn't just let me operate on him and pretend to be stoic, he USED me for his pleasure -- and he got it! What I got was a BIG mouthful of Daddy's seed -- and I enjoyed it and I enjoyed the act and I enjoyed the fact that I'd pleasured Daddy in a way neither of us had ever hoped I would ... And now I was dealing with the aftermath, realizing that the whole forbidden nature of the thing trumped the rules I'd grown up with. I wasn't a good girl any more -- I was a slut. If Daddy wanted to fuck -- yes, 'fuck!' -- I might as well quit pussyfooting around with polite terms -- if Daddy wanted to fuck me, the only thing standing between his cock and my puss was Jack's permission. And Jack would give it; I knew that -- he'd as much as said so! And if I needed any proof that all this was true, it was right there in the fact that my puss itched when I thought about Daddy's cock sinking into me...

I squirmed a little and Daddy looked down at me, his face inches away. "Are you okay, Dear?" He looked worried, and I knew he was dealing with what we'd done, too.

"Yes, Daddy." I know I went pink, but I couldn't help it. "I'm ... a little aroused."

"So am I, Dear," Daddy admitted, looking off to where Momma was grunting and gasping and making gurgling noises around a perfect stranger's cock. I knew that he was looking at Momma more to avoid my eyes than because he wanted to see what she was doing. Momma's eyes were wild and she was pink all over and I saw her leg muscles start to jump and knew she was on the verge of a climax because that's how it went with me. She'd gotten out of her lingerie totally at some point and her breasts swung free under her and the roll at her belly that probably wasn't prominent in any other position jiggled under her in synch with her butt as the guy behind her powered into her. We both sat silent while Momma started making urgent whines around the guy in her mouth and her ass shook and her eyes rolled up. "I don't know if I've ever gotten her to do that," Daddy said softly.

"I bet you have, Daddy," I assured him. "That yell she gave out last night..."

Daddy nodded. "Maybe." I could tell he felt a little better about it. "In any case, this is about shaking her loose from some of her inhibitions so she can operate more comfortably..."

"She'll loosen up," I agreed. Clearly, she already had ... I watched the face of the guy fucking her as he climaxed; I'd been making a little impromptu study of the whole thing, starting with the Major and then Daddy ... Guys made interesting faces as they pumped their seed into a woman. When Daddy let go in my mouth, it was the first time I'd ever seen that expression on his face; it was ... feral. Primal. Seriously animal. Exciting! The guy held himself deep in Momma while his cock pulsed, then made a little whirling motion with his finger and when he backed out of her the other guy pulled his cock out of Momma's mouth and circled around to replace him. While he was doing THAT, the first guy presented his gooey cock, and Momma sucked it in and started sucking the juices off of it! Clearly, there was a total slut hidden beneath Momma's inhibitions -- and knowing that left me free to be anything I wanted -- or Jack wanted -- in bed...

The second guy started slamming away in Momma's puss -- I guess maybe her blowjob had him running pretty hot -- but it looked to be a good thing, because Momma was starting to look exhausted. "She'll be done soon," I murmured to Daddy.

"Yes..." He continued to watch her -- or pretend to. "About what we did..."

I knew what was coming -- and I knew what I needed to say. "I loved it. You loved it. I will do it again -- and more. You heard Jack..."

"Yes..." Daddy sat for a moment. "I surprised myself."

"I know." I gathered myself. "Any time you want -- and Jack says it is okay -- we can do it again. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Darling," Daddy replied softly, squeezing me against him.

"Good -- that's fixed..." Jack's fingers traced a line down my back, caressing. "I thought that might work." I cranked my head around to smile at him and he caressed my cheek.

When I returned my attention to Momma, it was she was grunting in tune to the smacks of the guy pounding her from behind; the other guy's cock was clean, I guess, since he was tucking it in his pants. The guy behind her didn't look to be much longer, from my study of guys' faces when they climaxed...

Jack cleared his throat. "Oliver, there are a couple of psychological benefits to be had if you're the one who rides her when she crashes..."

Daddy nodded. "Up, Princess -- I need to go see your mother."

"Okay." I got up and shifted to Jack's lap, settling there just in time to watch the guy start slamming himself into Momma, hard, in a slow pattern that told me the slams probably coincided with jets of his semen pulsing into her. In the background, I saw Tara coming back from the Ladies Room dressed in her outfit that matched ours. The guy backed out and Daddy was there, naked from the waist down, his surprisingly big cock pulsing as he took Momma by the hips. Momma turned her head slowly to look behind her and discover her new sex partner -- and started when she discovered Daddy! Daddy pushed himself inside her gooey puss and swatted her on the butt and said, "Now, FUCK! Don't forget who owns you!" The words sounded strange coming from Daddy, but they had their effect; Momma turned back around, the look on her face priceless, and started pushing back into Daddy's strokes.

"Perfect," Jack mused. I nodded, understanding clearly what he meant. Daddy was establishing his dominion over Momma; it had always been there, but it had been unacknowledged. Now, it wouldn't be; Momma would remember this incident and know her place. Stupid restrictions regarding sex would be by the wayside, too -- she wouldn't be frowning and getting all moral on anyone. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw one snake over Jack's and cranked my head around to smile at Frieda. Jack looked up and snapped his fingers and Tara crawled onto the bench to Jack's left and leaned against him.

The Major stood. "I should go." He tossed Jack some keys. "Take the van -- I'll take your rental." He scooped up the car keys that Frieda had put back on the table the last time she'd returned from the car. "You need the space."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.