The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

Oliver eyed me and asked, “So -- dinner? It’s getting late...”

I glanced at my watch; it was after eight-thirty. “I was hoping to go out -- but I was ALSO hoping to hit another store, first. Frieda has nothing to wear. How fast can you ladies duplicate the things you bought yesterday in her size? Is there any chance we can get to the store in time?”

Vera frowned. “We shopped at three different stores, and made purchases at two. We might convince the owners of one to stay open ... Which outfit were you thinking of, if you had to settle?”

I thought about it. “The babydolls are nice, but what did you plan to wear with that translucent drape thing you stuck on Frieda?”

Vera looked at me, her head cocked. “The chemise? Well, the babydoll, primarily, but we got a little black wisp of a thong and a naughty black push-up bra with open nipples, actually -- and a bustier...”

I thought about it. “Bustier? How is that cut?”

Vera eyed me. “Also for bedroom wear. Beth seems to think you like nipples.”

I nodded, shrugging. “Beth is correct. How much of this did you get at one place?”

Vera shifted her glance to Beth. “Didn’t we get the chemise and the bustier at the same place, Dear?”

Beth frowned, thinking about it, then nodded. “Yes, Momma.”

I turned to Beth. “Go get into it. Hurry! I need to see it and there is no time!”

“Yes, Jack!” Beth took off at a dead run.

“Would you care to enlighten me?” Oliver asked.

I shrugged. “By Saturday, we’ll be somewhere that nudity in a concubine is accepted and virtually nothing is truly shocking behavior. I thought it might be nice if we had a little fun...”

Oliver nodded. “Hmmm. Yes...” He looked up, “By the way, both of my other daughters and my pick for my second concubine will be at dinner here tomorrow night. The married one may appear with her husband.”

I nodded. “The plan being to keep them here overnight and bring them to the school with you on Saturday, I presume?”

Oliver nodded. “One has sponsor-class scores, but the other is married and neither of them is sponsor-class. I’m hoping we can avoid dealing with the husband. Judith has hinted that the honeymoon is over between them.”

I nodded. “The worst case scenario would entail me incapacitating him. Or he can come with his wife on Saturday and fend for himself. Frankly, we’ll probably be shipping everyone in sight and sorting them out in orbit. This is a bulk transport thing and we’re not playing by the usual rules.”

Oliver nodded. “Whatever it takes, then. Frankly, I’m surprised you aren’t emptying out the Foundation -- we’re doing research on Sa’arm communication.”

<Stand by... > The AI went into overdrive for a second, then came back with <Dr. Hopkins is employed by the Brinkman Foundation, which is associated with the local University and is, indeed, doing research on Sa’arm communication. Thus far, there has been no indication that the Sa’arm use anything but spread-spectrum radio for telemetry -- not communication -- and it is generally assumed that they employ it by rote when building equipment without any grasp of how to utilize it for actual communication. The Brinkman Foundation is working to confirm or deny this theory and consult on jamming techniques and the possible consequences to Sa’arm equipment using the technology.> After a second pause, the AI continued, <There are twenty-nine employees. Fleet recommends evacuation, based upon the available resources. Resources for creating a suitable facility will be diverted by the Department of the Navy and the Foundation’s human resources will be seconded to the Navy. Major Howard will direct the extraction; the Marine contingent on standby will conduct it. Where possible, data, notes, and records will be extracted. To keep from providing a possible warning of the Academy extraction, the exercise will begin as close to close of business tomorrow as possible.>

“Jack?” Oliver was eyeing me oddly.

“Sorry,” I replied. “You started something.”

“I did?”

“The Brinkman Foundation will be extracted tomorrow evening,” I told him, “Lock, stock, and barrel. Given that we already have plans, you’ll join them in orbit. Welcome to the Navy, Doctor.”

<Major Howard wishes to dine with yourself and Dr. Hopkins, > the AI lit me up.

“How long?”

<Current planning has been integrated. The Major is currently in the early stages of briefing the warning order to the Marine contingent. Rendezvous at twenty-one thirty hours local at a target location selected by you.>

I frowned, but it was not yet nine ... Beth was dashing down the stairs in a lacy black getup under the transparent cover garment at a rate that would cause her to fall down them if she tripped. I took one look; yeah, perfect. “This works. You got this all one place?”

“Everything but the thong.”

“Take it off,” I directed.

Beth didn’t blink as she did it; she turned to her mother, “It was Salome’s, Momma.”

Vera looked from Beth to me to Oliver. “I’ll get on the phone.”

“Promise them a large sale,” I told her, then turned to Beth. “Get your mother’s copy -- she can put it on in the car. Doctor, my boss wants to meet you and pick your brain over the Brinkman Foundation pickup.”

“Very well.” Oliver nodded and stood.

This was going to screw up my evening, unless... “Doctor, do you like barbeque?”

“Yes, I do, in fact.”

The AI was ahead of me. <Major Howard enjoys barbeque -- and a local variant of beer. He has indicated that he might enjoy both -- and that you are the only one of the team getting sexed regularly.>

‘We can fix that,’ I thought back. ‘Rendezvous will be at Ray’s.’

<Agreed.>

Vera looked up. “Jolene will wait for us.”

“Shall we, then?” I snagged the collars and other paraphernalia, shoving it back into the bag. “We’ll take my car. Frieda, you can go naked, for now.” Oliver didn’t give me any trouble; he let me run things. Fortunately, the rental seated five comfortably. Beth rode up front with me, and Vera sat between Oliver and Frieda and navigated from the back seat. We were at Salome’s with fifteen minutes to spare.

Getting out was a different matter entirely. Jolene, the proprietress of Salome’s, was tickled pink to see two women in her lingerie and a third totally nude except for a dog collar come walking through the door. I’d had my girls go with the studded collars to match Vera, which meant outfits had to be able to use them as an accessory -- which wasn’t THAT big of a limitation. Frieda was quickly outfitted, but I’d promised a big sale and the women had been frugal the previous day. I pulled Beth and Frieda aside and said, “Remember Tara, the waitress? Think you can guess her size?”

Beth nodded tentatively and Frieda carped, “Goin’ black, Jack?”

I nodded. “Yeah, if she’s there, I think so. It’ll give us an experienced set of hands with the kids.” I turned to Beth, “You’re still Mama -- I just want you to have backup.” Beth nodded, head down, so I added, “Trust me, she’ll defer to you.”

Frieda cackled. “Don’t worry, Sweetie -- Tara LIKES it on the bottom!”

“Go -- hurry!” I shooed them at the racks. “Twenty minutes, max!”

They took every second of it. I had them pull kits for Dottie and Tina, too, by getting measurements from the AI and giving them to Jolene. Once that tactic suggested itself, we went back over items picked out for Tara and made a couple of adjustments.

While the women were plying the racks, Jolene came over and asked, “What’s going on? Is there a fetish event going on I don’t know about?”

“It’s a party, I guess...” Making a split-second decision, I whipped out the hypnotizer, which I’d been carrying with me for emergencies. “Ever seen one of these?” I let the AI impart the usual injunctions, then followed up with, “If you go to the Seifort Academy Saturday morning after ten, you will be picked up. Clearly, you can’t tell anyone, but anyone you drag in with you can go also.”

“Anyone?”

“Anyone. However, if we find out that whoever you bring in is totally unsuitable for some reason, they likely won’t survive the day. Criminals and such wouldn’t be a good pool to pick from.”

Jolene winced. “Drug users?”

“They’ll get cured, all things being equal. But underlying emotional or psychological issues that might make them asocial could be a problem.”

<Jolene Wells has a sister addicted to pain-killers -- and willing to prostitute herself for her supply.> the AI alerted me.

Meanwhile, Jolene absorbed my comment. “Thank you. Take what you want.”

“Take the money,” I advised her. “You might decide to stay.”

<The sister, once purged, will make a good heavy use concubine. It will take several months for the drugs to fully exit her body and make child-bearing riskless for the child, but she is assumed to be addicted to sex as well and would make an excellent camp follower for a deployed Marine unit until she is fully purged.>

I smiled at Jolene. “Then again, you might not. Purely medical problems are resolvable, for instance.”

Jolene smiled back and then turned away at Vera’s call. I asked the AI, ‘Can’t you just flush her?’

<Such things insert themselves deep into the metabolism. A simple wash with counteracting agents is not enough. The hair, for instance, can provide data about drug use going back for however long it took to grow. The subject is rapidly cured, but the effects linger and must be rooted out molecule by molecule. It has been observed that the psychological issues remain, also -- even if instantly cured, the subject tends not to believe they are cured. The subject must earn the cure, usually through a certain amount of pain and suffering, before sufficient belief develops that a cure has been accomplished. Smokers tend to take something on the order of two weeks for the psychological adjustment, while actual physical repairs to the body may take three times as long. While a drug abuser may be ninety-eight percent purged of their chemical dependency in forty-eight hours, the remaining two percent, the repairs of damage to the body and the psychological adjustment tend to take ninety days. Bernice Wells Farris possesses an addictive personality, which makes things more difficult. It is likely that her energies are best channeled toward sexual addiction and throttled back from there.>

‘So you have a prediction?’

<She will be physically and mentally prepared for pregnancy in nine months, plus or minus ten percent. By that time, properly placed, she will have overdosed on sex and will be ready for a more sedentary existence and a more or less monogamous relationship.>

I glanced at my watch. “Ladies! NOW!”

Five minutes later, the women were shoving bags in the trunk of the car and Jolene was locking up. My parting shot for Jolene was, “It’s worth the trip.”

As we pulled away, Frieda navigating and all three concubines identically attired, Oliver commented, “That was fun...”

Vera eyed him. “Did you see enough naked women? One of them is your daughter...”

“I’m aware of that...” Oliver was embarrassed, but...

“And he’s male,” I interjected. “I mentioned this before, but let me reiterate it. There is no incest taboo in the Confederacy. While the dangers of ongoing, multi-generational inbreeding are real, any livestock breeder will tell you that the first couple of times recessive genes are seldom an issue. In any case, Confederacy medical technology can detect and deal with any issue. There are sponsors out there having children with their daughters, their granddaughters, their mothers and their grandmothers, having made the commitment to do what was necessary to take their loved ones with them. Very seldom do such matings break up, because there is love there in the first place. And a sex act that does not result in pregnancy isn’t likely to justify any excitement on those grounds anyway, is it?”

“It isn’t?” Vera frowned.

“No. The scientific basis for the moral injunction not to have sex with a close relative is based upon the issue. If there is no issue, it’s just sex,” I insisted. “The moral imperative was put into place based upon observation before there was science -- and the idea was that it was a slippery slope down which one could easily slide when there was no birth control, so it was best not to go there. But now we HAVE birth control and genetic damage is no longer an issue. That’s why I told you both this morning that Oliver had the option of taking his daughter -- Judith? -- as a concubine. Sure, by the old definition, it’s incest -- but we have no laws prohibiting it and we have regular practitioners who face no stigma because of it and it is scientifically no longer an issue.” I looked up in the mirror and met Vera’s eyes, “So if Oliver really wants to have sex with Beth, I might decide to let him.” There were at least two gasps -- one from Beth and one from Vera -- and maybe three, if Oliver contributed.

It was Vera who said, “B--but...” She went no farther because I’d placed a riding crop along the console earlier and when she started to object, I picked it up and slapped Beth’s seat with it, missing her but startling just about everyone in the vehicle.

“New rules, remember?” I said brightly.

Frieda took the opportunity to chide the others, “Girls, girls -- you’re thinking again...”

I looked up in the rearview. “One day, Frieda, I will catch you with YOUR panties in a twist...”

“And when you do, Master, I’ll gladly bend over and let you use that thing on me for being an idiot,” Frieda replied, “but in the meantime...” She leaned up between the seats and teased Beth, “Come on, Sweetie, don’t tell me you haven’t thought about giving Daddy a little ride ... I sure would!”

Beth said nothing, but the look on her face as she looked at me said, ‘Are you serious? Or are you teasing?’

“No, I’m not funning you,” I told her. “Teenage boys spread their mothers at pickups all the time -- and they generally keep them. Fathers and daughters do it, too. And early on, shame tends to make the women more tractable than ex-wives...” I eyed Vera through the rearview, “but they get over it, by and large, when no one stigmatizes them over it. Incest happens a lot more often than anyone wants to admit, anyway -- it’s just kept a secret. Just about every young boy fantasizes about climbing between his mother’s legs -- it’s sex with a loved one, someone very familiar. I’d be willing to bet that it occurs in young girls’ masturbatory fantasies, too, for the same reason.” Beth was blushing. “And when EVERYBODY thinks about it, you can be certain that SOME actually DO it...”

“You mean Travis...” Vera croaked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.