The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Frieda:

"So we come back to my original question," Jack murmured. "What would you do to get off this rock?"

THIS time, I was up for it! "Anything. Name it."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Technically -- in one hole," I answered, then went for shock value, "My stepdad and his brother left my pussy alone." Beth let out a gasp and I added, "Probably because I wasn't quite eleven when Mom filed for divorce, and she warned him that if he gave us trouble he would go away for pedophilia."

"You were still lucky, I bet," Jack opined.

So much for shock value ... I eyed him, "You're not surprised."

"I've seen your CAP scores -- or had them interpreted for me, anyway," Jack replied. "I don't want to be seen as an abuser; would you give it to me?"

"You're fine -- we understand each other. You're not trying to tell me you love me and that I ought to be nice to you," I told him. "I'd be happy to fuck you."

"God..." Beth covered her face. Beth knew a little bit, but I'd never gone into the gory details...

"It's all right, Sweetie," I told her, patting her shoulder. "Jack is handling things just right. He's not being mean -- he's telling me what I need to hear -- straight up, the way I need to hear it." I turned to Jack. "You know a shrink?"

"I know an AI," he replied. After a second, he added, "I could pass on the test drive, but that would be doing both of us a disservice, wouldn't it?"

He was right... "Yeah," I agreed. "You wouldn't know if I was any good, and I would feel like a charity case -- like I hadn't earned it. What do you want? Name it. The cherry is no problem -- I've been wanting to get rid of that for years."

"How's your head?" Jack asked. He wasn't talking about the one on my shoulders; he wanted to know how I GAVE head...

"I'm out of practice," I replied honestly, "but I'm told it's like riding a bicycle."

Jack nodded and patted the bench on his left. "Get naked and climb up here and show Beth how to give a blowjob." Then he patted the bench on his right. "Beth, you get naked, too, and climb up here to learn how."

I started undressing, then caught Beth dithering, "Sweetie, I can walk, but YOU have NO CHOICE! Get moving -- your man gave you an instruction!" I undid my jeans and stepped out of them.

"Jack?" Beth gulped.

"Now, Babe," Jack said gently. "Don't worry -- I can empty the place if I have to. Nobody is going to do anything." He was real gentle with her -- it was SOOO cute ... Finally, she settled down and got on with it.

I crawled up on the bench and went digging in Jack's pants for my new toy. It was NICE! A BIG sucker! Circumcised, too! I told Beth, "You hit the jackpot here, Sweetie -- this thing is BEAUTIFUL! And a good two inches longer than Uncle Bart's..." I couldn't WAIT to taste it... "Cut, too! No nasty goo under the foreskin..." I worked it like a popsicle a couple of times, sucking it in, tasting his pre-cum... "Yeah, just like riding a bicycle..." I went for it then, taking the huge joint all the way, lodging it in my throat. I hadn't done that in a LOOONG time, but once upon a time, I'd been quite practiced at it...

"Holy shit!" Jack gasped, stiffening.

Secure in the knowledge that I'd made an impression, I swallowed around it, then popped back off it, smiling. "Am I passing?"

"Oh, yeah..." Jack gasped, looking dazed.

"Stepdaddy and Uncle Bart weren't this big -- but I was a lot younger, too, so I had to learn deep throat," I told him. "It still works, I see..."

"I hope they're under a jail somewhere," Jack croaked, "but..."

I grinned. "Yeah -- you reap the benefits..." Turning to Beth, I said, "Come closer, Sweetie, and let Auntie Frieda teach you all about sucking dicks..."

We took turns. I would give him a stroke or two, then pop up and hand off to Beth while critiquing her performance. Jack slouched back and enjoyed it -- and that was his job, wasn't it? I didn't mind; I was having a gay old time! This was a fantasy come true!

Jock came around sniffing after some, and Jack told him he could fucking forget it! That wasn't good enough for me -- I let him have both barrels! "You had probably fifty opportunities, and you blew it, Buster! Now he owns me -- and YOU'RE out of luck! HA HA HA!"

Jack grinned at him and told him to get the fuck out -- and I think it tickled him, because suddenly he was holding my head in place while he poured cum in my mouth! No problem -- I LOVE cum! Uncle Bart's fuck juice used to be my favorite snack -- and Jack's tasted better, if anything! I made sure he got everything he was going to out of his orgasm, then pulled Beth over and snowballed her; she needed to learn how to handle her man's cum! She was surprised -- first from the kiss, then from me unloading baby-juice in her mouth -- but she handled it like a trouper...

"Good stuff, huh?" I grinned, backing off.

Beth gulped and nodded, then grinned back. "Thtickth in my bratheth..."

"It's a snack for later," I chuckled. That lisp ... I figure Jack thinks it's hot. Maybe it is...

The waitress showed up about then. "You wanted something?" she asked. I swear to God her knees were knocking...

"Another beer for me and two more margaritas for my girls," Jack replied.

"I didn't expect this, earlier," she muttered.

Jack proceeded to bait her, "They tended to do this kind of thing, didn't they?" he asked, meaning Troy and Tony.

"Well, yeah." She turned pink.

"And management tolerates it," Jack pressed. She admitted it. "Yet you work here..."

"I..." There wasn't shit she could say -- and she knew it.

"Bring us our drinks, Honey." Jack waved her off.

I felt a little sympathy, so I muttered, "You were rough on her."

"When did you see them pass around that girl?" Jack asked.

'Uh oh -- now it's MY turn!' "It's been months."

"How many times do you figure it's happened?" Jack pressed.

"Several..."

"And she's still working here," Jack accused. "She's a cocktail waitress -- she can find work elsewhere. She likes it. She likes to watch. The bartender is probably fucking her."

'Shit, he's got HER number, too!' I realized. "So she has issues. Sounds like concubine material." Eyeing Jack sidelong, I changed the subject, "So, did I pass?"

He pulled me against him. "You pass. Welcome to sex slavery."

"Promise me you'll fuck me soon," I whispered.

"You're not allowed to make demands," he replied.

"Yes, Master," I grinned. Sure, I can do the slave girl thing... "Can I beg a lot?"

"That's allowed." But Jack turned his attention to Beth at that point. I got it; Beth was gonna need reassurance that she hadn't fucked up asking Jack to pull me in...

The waitress came back, and I realized that she might be fun. "Can I play with her?"

"Okay."

I went right to work... "Stay a while, Honey. Pull up a chair -- we know you like to watch." The waitress froze and looked over at the bar, licking her lips before taking the bait. Yeah, she was hooked, all right. I could tell -- largely because I had no reason to talk...

Jack sat back, grinning, his arms around us, mauling my left nipple and Beth's right for the waitress's entertainment, and let me work. "Are you married, Honey, or do you just wear that ring to keep the flies away?" I asked. "Where's your old man?"

The waitress flicked a transparent glance at Jack before replying, "God knows. Technically, I'm still married -- but it's only because I can't find him to serve papers. He hasn't done nothing for me for a while..." You ever wonder why all black chicks fracture English the same way? I mean, they went to the same English classes I went to, didn't they? Fuck it... "How many kids?"

"Three. A boy and two girls. How did you know?"

"You've got the look." 'DUH! You've got a baby roll, Honey, and those jugs have been full of milk... ' "So how often do you have to fuck the bartender?"

Watching her eyes bug was sweeeet! Finally, she dropped her eyes to the table top and muttered, "Depends. He likes white chicks better -- and the other waitress is white. Still, she isn't on and you've probably stirred him up -- I'll probably have to give him a blowjob, anyway, tonight. Otherwise? Every couple of weeks. Longer than that if Troy and Tony drum up anything. Like I said, he prefers white chicks."

"Is it a problem?" I asked.

"Not usually." She put her head down and I knew I could dig some more...

"Come on, Honey..."

"I'm gonna want more tonight," she whispered, blushing.

Yeah, I knew she was good for it! I turned my head and regarded my new master, "You like chocolate, Jack?"

He blinked. "Don't know -- never tried it. But I've got my hands full." He was looking at her, though.

I was, too, out of the corner of my eye. She didn't disappoint; she'd have gotten under the table and blown him right there ... I shrugged. "What's your name, Honey?"

"Tara."

"You like your men to be able to handle themselves, don't you, Honey?" I teased.

"Yes." Tara licked her lips.

"In fact, I bet you like it for them to handle YOU..." I twisted the knife.

That did it! "I ... gotta go. Other customers..." She was OUTTA there!

I leaned against Jack's shoulder and giggled. "How many women can you have, anyway, Jack?"

Jack blinked. "You know, I really haven't asked. I'm at four now." Guys are such simple creatures ... Oh, they aren't stupid -- they just go at everything via the front door, you know?

"Maybe you should," I teased. "How many do you think you can handle?" He was hard; I reached into his lap and started playing with that hot, sweet cock. I could smell his brain cells burning -- but I was messing with his attention span...

"Stop that, you! You're distracting me!" he grunted

"Yes ... Master..." I grinned from ear to ear.

"Drink up -- we're about done here, I think," Jack announced, then softened it with words to the effect of 'Don't choke or anything.'

"Okay," I replied. "We can watch the boys watch us. Beth, Sweetie, wiggle your shoulders." The results were HILARIOUS! I bet six of them went cross-eyed!

Beth didn't get it. "Why would they look at these floppy things?"

"It's how we're wired, Babe, it's how we're wired..." Jack told her, mauling her right jug.

After a while, Jack sent us off to the Ladies Room to dress, and when we came out, it was time to leave. Jock, the idiot fuck, actually yelled, "Come back and see us!"

Once in the car and moving, Jack asked Beth if there was any reason to go to her place.

Beth shrugged. "I don't know, Jack. Daddy might need to talk to you..."

Jack nodded and announced that we would all collect cars and head over to Beth's -- but we might end up sleeping at his place. That worked for me ... He and Beth were playing touchie-feelie games in the front seat, so I sat up and reached over the seat to rub his chest -- but Jack ordered me to put on a seat belt; something about not wanting me to go flying through the windshield if he forgot to pay attention to his driving.

"No blowjobs in the car, then?" I teased.

"Not while moving, anyway."


Oliver:

I had to start somewhere, so I had Vera leave the babydoll nightie on -- without the panty; after all, I CERTAINLY enjoyed looking at her in it! Besides, for once, things were all about me...

Whether Jack would bring Beth home was open to question; they'd talked about it, but as ten p.m. arrived and neither Beth nor Jack had showed up, it began to look like they'd gone elsewhere. A few minutes after, though, Beth's key turned in the lock. I nudged Vera, directing, "Go greet them."

The joker in the deck was Beth's friend Frieda. As she came through the door, Vera looked back at me, stricken, but I shook my head and pointed at the door. "Good evening," Vera croaked formally.

Beth stepped up to give her mother a hug and Jack stopped and stood in the background, watching the pair, but Frieda said, "Nice outfit, Mrs. H!"

Vera opened her mouth to say something, but Jack, sensing an opportunity, no doubt, interjected, "Vera is no longer married; she became a concubine this morning."

Vera paled and staggered as if she'd been struck; Frieda ignored it, her attention on Jack. "Yours?"

Jack, however, nodded at me. "Oliver's."

"Sweeet!" Frieda exclaimed. "That's pretty much everybody, I guess." She turned to Beth. "Did you bring yours in?"

Beth blinked. "No..." She glanced at Jack, who frowned in thought, then nodded at the door.

As Beth reached the door, Frieda announced, "I don't have one." Then with an impish expression, she added, "Guess I'll have to go naked!"

That got a gasp from Vera and a gasp from Beth -- and a gasp from me, too, actually. Jack cleared his throat and said, "I've, uh, taken on Frieda..."

I grinned at him. "My condolences." The girl was DEFINITELY a handful!

Jack looked bemused and turned to Beth, who had stopped in the door. "Go get it -- I want to see it." Beth nodded and resumed her errand.

I became aware that Vera was covering her breasts and her crotch with her hands. "Vera!" I said sharply, "Drop your hands!"

"Ollie!" Vera turned to me and pled.

"Now!" I reiterated. "Hands at your sides, hanging naturally. You are on display -- BE on display!" I watched as Vera stood there and worked to regain her dignity. When she had control, she turned back to Jack. "Can I get you anything?"

"We just came from drinks and dinner," Jack replied -- but he gave Vera the once-over, deliberately, from head to foot. She blushed scarlet. Addressing me, he said, "There are other things that can be done. Even holding her wrists behind her back will pull her shoulders back and raise her chest."

I didn't have to say anything -- a look told Vera to comply. I knew she was suffering from the humiliation -- but I also knew it was good for her.

Jack turned to Frieda. "Our host's concubine is uncomfortable. Get naked."

"Yes, Boss." Frieda had no issues with the directive, apparently; she started divesting herself of her clothing, right where she stood.

Vera eyed Jack. "Why her?"

"Beth asked me to," was the answer Jack gave.

"Don't worry," Frieda told Vera, "The LAST thing I would EVER do is fuck this up for Beth."

Beth came back in then with a bag in her hands. Jack turned to her and said, "Go dress as your mother is. Take Frieda. If you can't find anything for her to wear, she can stay naked, but I'm looking for basically this standard." He waved at Vera.

"Yes, Jack." My daughter ducked her head obediently and led Frieda upstairs.

Jack settled into a chair, sighing. "So how's it going?"

"Differently," I admitted, patting the couch beside me Vera arranged herself there more or less as she had been when the others arrived. I resumed what I'd been doing -- fondling her right breast; she blushed a bit, but said nothing. "We've realized that our roles really ARE oriented properly, but both of us are used to pretending otherwise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.