The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Frieda:

Jack was a surprise -- no, Jack was a SHOCK! For the first few minutes, it was, eh, no big thing -- which was just as well, as Beth was happy and I did NOT want to go messing with her first love! Friends don't flirt with friend's lovers, you know?

We got seriously off on the wrong foot; I asked Jack what he did for a living, and he said he was in the military -- which boded ill for Beth, since there isn't a military base for hundreds of miles! Then Beth popped up with "He's a recruiter!" -- which is almost worse, since EVERYBODY know they're liars and cheats! Then he comes out with some tale about just being an admin weenie, which only made him look lame...

Then we got into Beth's wild story -- and I had to give him credit; he fought me every step of the way! The first words out of his mouth were, "Well, a gentleman doesn't tell." After that, he checked with Beth every time it came time to reveal something. Heck, he even tried to cover Mrs. H.'s ass! It was like pulling teeth, but when it was over, it was clear that Beth's wild story was true! I managed slowly to pull who and what and where and when-- even how -- out of him, with Beth's help -- but that left why ... Why did Mrs. H. roll over and let Beth take Jack to bed? What magic spell did Jack weave that shut her down? I wasn't naive enough to believe that MY little talk with Mrs. H. turned the trick ... I pinged him on it, "But there's more to it, isn't there?"

Jack tried to look innocent. "Why would you say that?"

"Because wild stuff like that doesn't just happen," I argued. "There have to be extenuating circumstances. I mean, I talked to Mrs. H. last night and tried to put some sense in her head, but I don't see her just telling you to make yourself at home." I flicked a glance at Beth. "Besides, Beth hinted that there was more."

The next bit was, well, weird...

"I see," Jack replied, and turned to Beth. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"I got a little queasy," she admitted. "Daddy was worse."

To this day, I have NO IDEA what that meant! While I was trying to puzzle it out, Jack got up and said, "I'm going to hit the Men's Room. Maybe we'll discuss this when I come back." I was like, 'Yeah, okay... ' What the fuck?

I forgot all about it, though, because Troy and Tony showed up.


Beth and I had been trying to get Troy and Tony's attention for months. We'd even farted around that very night, making derisive noises about what 'studs' they were and laughing and trying to get a rise out of them. Beth thought it was a game -- and it was, but she didn't know the rules. I thought I did, but I'd been missing a couple up until that night...

Troy and Tony were more or less the reason we frequented Ray's. The food was good, but it wasn't THAT good, you know? Mostly, we went to Ray's because I wanted to -- and I wanted to because I had a guilty little secret...

The first time I'd come into Ray's, it was just before ten, and they were shutting down the restaurant side of the place, but you could still get a meal if you sat at a table on the bar side. I was alone; Beth was doing some family thing and I'd done a late shift at the store. So I sat there, eating my ribs and drinking a beer, watching Troy and Tony and this girl ... She was a little drunk, and the two of them were taking turns dancing with her to slow tunes, grinding. She seemed ... ambivalent; the guys were tag teaming her, never leaving her alone -- and feeling her up under her blouse and playing with her ass. She would fight it, feebly, off and on, but she never got loud -- merely petulant. There was something in her tone that rang my chimes; I sat there chewing and drinking and staring while they worked her over.

After a while, she was so exhausted that she couldn't stand up; they took her over to the bench along the back wall and sat her there, behind the center table, while they took either side. They fed her shots while they pawed her, relentlessly. They had her blouse open and her bra undone and while she tried to control one's hands, the other one would grope her and they would suck her neck and fondle her hooters (which weren't much bigger than mine) and rub her crotch. I think it was the sounds that fascinated me; her whining and groaning and sounding balky and them both talking to her in this oh, so reasonable tone. The whole thing took me back...


I was seven when Mom (Mommy, back then) remarried. Stepdaddy worked where she did, at the factory. I got out of school at two-thirty, which meant that they had to hire a sitter for me until they got home around five-thirty.

Over the summer when I was eight, Stepdaddy's brother, (I called him Uncle Bart) got laid off. Summer was bad -- more hours babysitting meant more money and that meant less for take-home pay for Momma and Stepdaddy. So Uncle Bart stepped in...

Hey, it was all fine at the start, you know? Slap and tickle, pinch and giggle ... we played and roughhoused and he chased me all over the house and we did Hide and Seek ... We got to the point where I was spending a lot of time on his lap, sitting on this hard thing while he rubbed my legs or my sides -- or my flat chest...

Uncle Bart took it slow and easy; it was two months before I saw his cock. By then, I was well into the joys of masturbation; I wasn't cumming yet, but his fingers rubbing my bare cunny felt GREAT! I would sit on his lap and he would run his hands all over me while we watched cartoons -- I was totally in love with the guy, you know? One day we got around to discussing the wet spots he got in his pants and how I had to straddle the hard ridge in his lap -- and a week later I was jacking his pee-pee while he rubbed me -- naked, usually, so that when he shot his juice on my chest and belly it didn't mess up my clothes...

I got my first orgasm about a week after he started licking me out -- and then I was REALLY hooked! Sucking his pee-pee was a clear quid pro quo thing; I enjoyed it, I got good at it, and it kept the mess down.

If things had stayed that way, I'd have probably never had a problem; even after I became old enough to realize that Uncle Bart was a pedophile, I wouldn't have given a shit. But there came a Sunday during football season when I climbed onto Uncle Bart's lap and got a little too familiar in front of Stepdaddy...

He didn't say anything right away; he just watched out of the corner of his eye. Mommy was out shopping or something -- football wasn't her thing. I figured that I wasn't going too far -- just rubbing myself off on Uncle Bart's erection through our clothes while sitting on his lap. But I got a cum, and it was just a little TOO obvious ... Stepdaddy sent me off to get him and Uncle Bart a beer, and when I got back, they were in a pretty tense conversation. They didn't want me to get it all, but there was stuff flying like, "She's MY stepdaughter -- who told YOU that you could get in it?" Anyway, after about ten minutes of fierce whispers, they came to an agreement -- and that's when the 'reasonable requests' started coming in...

"Come here, Baby," Stepdaddy waved me over. "You've been having a lot of fun on Uncle Bart's lap? It's okay, you can tell Stepdaddy about it. Why don't you show me?" By the next commercial, I was naked, blowing Stepdaddy -- only he wasn't as nice as Uncle Bart...

I was Uncle Bart's Favorite Girl -- but I was Stepdaddy's Little Slut, and it went downhill from there. Cunt, whore, cum-dumpster -- I caught on real fast to what Stepdaddy called girls who participated in what I'd come to think of as 'Uncle Bart's Special Fun.' Uncle Bart tried to ameliorate things, but Stepdaddy was just an asshole. Things kept escalating...

So I sat there in Ray's, listening to Tony use that same tone of voice on this girl that Uncle Bart used on me the first time Stepdaddy stuck his dick up my ass... "You love Stepdaddy, don't you? He loves you. You want to give him a present, don't you? This is special -- Stepdaddy will love you forever! It will only hurt a little until you get used to it, then it will be fun -- and we can do it all the time ... But this first time, you need to give the gift to Stepdaddy, because he's your Stepdaddy and he loves you..."

I couldn't hear what Troy was saying, but I could see him pressing the girl's head inexorably into his crotch. In a minute or two, he'd broken that barrier, and her lips were rolling up and down his erection -- and Tony had both hands under her skirt...

Uncle Bart was always gentle; Stepdaddy never was. When it came time to push the edge of the envelope, Uncle Bart would cajole and rationalize and explain while Stepdaddy just took whatever it was he wanted. Then Uncle Bart would come behind him and try to make it better...

I got double-teamed a lot. I would suck Uncle Bart's pee-pee for comfort while Stepdaddy pounded his cock in my ass and called me every kind of slut, bitch, whore -- he had a whole list. Mommy was a stupid cunt and I was a chip off the old block. But I was still Uncle Bart's Special Girl...

Troy and Tony did it differently; Troy was the abuser, jamming the girl's face onto his cock, while Tony just fucked her, doggie-style. She got into it, and started throwing her ass back at him -- and I watched, mesmerized, and wanted them to fuck me SO BAD!!!

It had gone on for over a year -- almost two -- after Stepdaddy found out. He would fuck Mommy senseless, then bring his pee-pee covered in cum and/or Mommy's juices in for me to suck -- then he would stick it up my ass, if he had any left. Lots of times, I don't think he would cum in Mommy, even -- he would just wear her out (she got HUGE orgasms, and after three or so, would be exhausted and pass out, too weak to move), then come into my room and get me to empty his balls. Sometimes, he didn't even fuck her -- he would wear her out with a big vibrator, saving himself for me. Mommy was blind and stupid and satisfied; it took a long time for her to get up the moral courage to do anything. But that Sunday she walked in on Stepdaddy and Uncle Bart double-teaming me and Stepdaddy talking about how he was gonna bust my cherry and sell my dirty fuck hole to black guys -- and Mommy's, too -- she decided enough was enough. Even then, it wasn't an instant thing -- she let Stepdaddy talk her down and things went on for another week or so while she rounded up a lawyer and a private eye in secret so she had the goods on him ... Ultimately, Stepdaddy didn't go to jail because I begged Mommy not to fuck over Uncle Bart...

Troy and Tony turned that girl every which way but loose, there on the bench. They totally subjugated her. She fucked them and she sucked them and she sucked Jock the Bartender and she got felt up and jacked off on by a couple of other guys -- and I watched and drooled and wished it was me ... And I KNOW that when they finally turned her loose and she crawled out of there, she thought it was all her fault ... She'd led them on, somehow, and they'd seen the slut hidden in her and let it out and ultimately she'd given in to her slutty impulses -- or at least, that's what they'd brainwashed her to believe...

They wouldn't have had to work that hard on me -- I hadn't had a man since Uncle Bart.

Anyway, I started dragging Beth there, after work, hoping to see the whole thing happen again -- actually, hoping to participate! Instead, we saw Troy and Tony get into it with guys fairly regularly about dancing with their dates, running probably every other guy off, but we never actually SAW them get that far with another girl -- probably because Beth wouldn't spend more than a couple of hours in the place. We would come in after work and eat and hang out for a while, but Beth would want to go home before the restaurant end closed. I took to trying to get a rise out of them, and urged Beth to assist -- more or less figuring that if we got them going, I could keep Beth calm long enough for them to get her liquored up and work her over. I figured that would get us both laid (okay, I know -- I'm not right in the head; I'd actually convinced myself I'd be doing her a favor) -- but they ignored us, treated us like furniture...

... Until that night! Jack probably hadn't made it to the Men's Room door before Tony was feeding money into the jukebox and punching in a slow one. Troy came directly to us from the pool table, announcing, "Heckle and Jeckyll -- where did you two magpies get a date -- the boy scouts?"

"He's the pool boy," I carped. "If you're lucky, we might have an opening for a groundskeeper."

"Yeah, yeah," Troy countered, "so which of you is he with?"

"We're a package deal," I retorted, "Aren't we, Beth?" Beth, out of her depth, nodded. I was trying to figure out why they were suddenly interested -- and the answer seemed somehow to be Jack. A light was beginning to dawn; I didn't remember ever seeing them dance with anyone UNLESS they'd been part of a couple -- and I'd seen them mess with a couple of guys who complained...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.