The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Beth:

That night, after the dinner and after Jack made me his, he very sweetly took me home. Neither of us was looking forward to what would happen there; Momma had made things miserable before and we both expected her to do it again. There was a light on as I unlocked and opened the door, so we expected the worst -- but Momma was going to learn -- right quick! -- that her opinion didn't count for that much any more! I would go back to Jack's hotel -- or wherever ELSE he wanted to take me -- if necessary, but if he was sticking his neck out to let me come home and spend a last couple of days with my family, it was gonna be on OUR terms, not Momma's!

Momma had apparently been bitten by some bug in our absence, though, because instead of "Well, it's about time! Blah, blah, blah..." Momma sat up in the recliner she'd been snoozing in and said, "Jack, is it? What's your CAP score, Jack?"

We were both surprised. Jack blurted, "Six point seven."

"Is that a fact," Momma replied. "I don't suppose..."

Jack got this look; I didn't get it, but I knew something was up. But he fished out his ID card and handed it to Momma. THEN I figured out what the problem was; it wasn't a CAP card -- it was his military ID!

Oddly, this seemed to explain things for Momma much more quickly than anything else; she asked Jack about three questions and his status -- and mine! -- were out there, in the open!

While Momma was absorbing all this, I stepped forward and told her, "We're going upstairs." If she was going to have a fit, I would put my shoes back on and ask Jack to take me to the hotel; I was his and he was mine and we were sleeping together, PERIOD!

But Momma totally freaked me out -- she just got up and said "Good night, then," and walked off! I was amazed! That made things easy, though; I just took Jack by the hand and led him upstairs.

Changing for bed was a little embarrassing; I took off for the bathroom and dithered for ten minutes, wondering what to do. I mean, I do NOT own lingerie -- why bother? Momma wears these cotton nightgowns, you know? So I do, too. I mean, they're fine to SLEEP in, but they aren't exactly hot and slinky ... I really didn't have much choice -- it was that or go naked, and THAT ... well, I know what I look like. The last thing in the world I wanted was for Jack to look at my blubber and decide that maybe he got a little bit ahead of himself, picking me up...

Naturally, he was right there giving me the eye when I returned in the nightgown; I know I blushed from embarrassment as I told him, "You don't want to see my fat butt and saggy boobs." For answer, Jack flipped the top sheet and blankets off -- and he was naked! OMIGAWD!

I knew what he wanted, but I couldn't do a striptease -- I mean, you have to have something to tease with, you know? So I circled around to the other side of the bed and turned my back to him while I got out of the nightgown, then backed under the covers. The good thing here was that if I was naked -- and it was nice and dark -- I might be able to get him to have sex with me again. I'd been sore that morning, but it had worn off and I LOVED the feel of him in me! Besides, I owed him -- my life, probably, and gratitude for everything he was doing for me at the very least...

Jack had no problem spooning up against me, though, sticking his cock in my butt crack and grabbing a handful of my left boobie and mauling it like it was a stress ball. I didn't complain -- it felt GOOD and my nipples got stiff and prickly; if I was unhappy about anything, it was the fact that his cock wasn't the hard, hot monster that had taken my virginity then driven me wild the night before ... He chuckled and murmured in my ear that as far as he could tell, my ass and my boobies had been ... instrumental, as he put it, to us getting together. I can't fathom it -- but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, either. I giggled and whispered back, "You're a weird, weird guy, thank God..." I wanted more, so I reached between my legs and collected his limp cock -- so soft! -- and pulled it between my legs. It felt good, even like that, so I started, I dunno, masturbating him, I guess, by rubbing it along my channel. It went from being probably as soft and limp as my boobies to iron hard pretty fast, which was gratifying -- so when it was good and hard and I was good and wet, I leaned forward a little and seated it at my opening, then reached back and tugged on his thigh, urging him inside.

"Aren't you tired? I figure you're sore..." he asked.

"I want mine before I have to deal with the competition," I told him. "This is my honeymoon."

He pushed it in, while murmuring, "This isn't marriage."

"No, it's better!" I replied, gasping in pleasure as he sank into me.

Maybe that's weird, you know? But it's how I felt -- feel -- about it. I don't have ANY problem with being owned. Married people get divorces -- I don't want any options like that. I don't want to be independent and work and be equal to everybody -- I want to belong to Jack. I want to be barefoot and pregnant and I want to feel Jack's wonder wand in me EVERY NIGHT! We didn't talk then -- sex got too good too quickly -- but I couldn't imagine anything better than being held and sexed and yes, impregnated! Everybody knows what a concubine's job is -- you keep your man happy and you make babies -- and on my first night as a concubine I wanted BOTH so bad I could taste it! It wasn't long after he rolled me up on my hands and knees that his cock pulsed and spat inside me -- and I was a little disappointed, for a moment -- but it was enough to know that I had a womb full of sperm cocktail.

Fortunately, Jack wasn't done; after a couple of lazy strokes that no doubt were to prolong the pleasure of his ejaculation, he took off again -- and this time, there was no stopping him until I'd seen stars four different times! I was as limp as a dishrag, wrung out by multiple ascents to the pinnacle of pleasure, by the time Jack pressed his plunger against my cervix and poured out his second injection of seed!

After a moment, Jack rocked back and pulled on my hips; I let go of the pillow I'd been moaning into and came up on my hands -- and there was Momma, in the mirror! She was standing beside the door, trying to figure out what to do with her hands -- which was embarrassing, since the way her nightgown was crumpled in the front there was no denying what she'd been doing! I have to tell you, the day you discover that your mother masturbates, it does things to you; it's a real 'EWWWWW!' moment! I didn't know WHAT to say!

Momma pretended that she hadn't been doing anything, of course; butter wouldn't melt in her mouth as she mumbled the excuse that she'd come in to tell us not to bash the headboard against the wall -- like that hadn't ended ten minutes before, at least!

Jack backed out of me and did this rolling thing and ended up sitting facing Momma -- and Momma took home movies of Jack's cock with her eyes while she commented on our sex act! I mean, my God! Were people gonna hold up cards with a score on them? Then she hit me with, "That wasn't your first time. How long... ?"

As outraged as I was, she brought me up short; I was instantly embarrassed as I admitted that I'd been deflowered only the night before -- by Jack -- and that I hadn't been drunk when she called me that morning, but that we were asleep in his bed. I felt guilty -- which didn't make a lot of sense given the fact that we were having this discussion after Momma had masturbated while perving on us having sex! Momma wandered off like it was the most natural thing in the world ... Fortunately, Jack was sleepy and I was sleepy, so we put it behind us, cuddled up and went to sleep, me with a brawny arm wrapped around me...


Morning came early. I didn't get up before nine, usually, due to my shift at the store, but Jack had things to do and places to be. I showed him where the bathroom was and sleepily staggered downstairs to make him coffee, scratching and rubbing my eyes and looking generally unsexy in my cotton nightgown. While I was fighting with the coffee pot, Momma and Daddy came in. Daddy took his usual seat at the table, shook out the newspaper, and commented, "You're up early."

I glanced over at Momma; one look told me she hadn't said a word to Daddy and was looking forward to watching me stammer through my explanations. Gathering myself, I said, "Yes, Daddy." Maybe he would go to work soon. Maybe...

No such luck. Daddy's curiosity wasn't satisfied. "You were quite late again. Your mother didn't come to bed until very late. What are you up to these days?"

I opened my mouth -- and nothing came out. In the first place, I couldn't think of anything to say -- but in the second, just THINKING about the more forbidden parts of what I'd been up to made my stomach lurch! I looked to Momma for help, but she was too busy enjoying herself -- I would get no help there! I was thinking furiously, shriveling under Daddy's gaze, when Jack popped around the corner and announced himself, "Hi, I'm Jack."

Daddy went into his machinegun mode, asking a question of Jack, then one of me, then one of Momma; I couldn't keep up, but was inhibited, anyway -- besides, Momma and Jack seemed to be supplying enough answers that I couldn't get a word in edgewise. Momma had Jack show Daddy his ID, and they went through all of the implications rapidly; the next time Daddy asked me a question that I was actually supposed to respond to, it was, "Does one of you ever intend to get Jack some coffee? Beth, this would seem to come under your list of duties..." I blinked a couple of times, catching up, and turned to pour Jack's coffee. The look on Daddy's face as I turned away said that he knew ALL about concubines; I couldn't meet his eyes as I turned back, so I concentrated on Jack, making sure it was the way he liked it. Jack smiled at me and assured me it was fine, then Daddy led us all into his office.

In no time, Jack managed to call up a very fancy-looking document that proclaimed my status; I knew it anyway, but there is something about a written document, you know? I don't think anyone else noticed, but I read it, word for word; it was my marriage license. Actually, it said I was property -- Jack's property. I liked that.

When I started paying attention again, I realized that Jack was pitching emigration to Momma and Daddy. I wished him luck; Momma wasn't going to buy into THAT! But they got to talking about whether Momma was too old to have more kids, and Jack waved his ID again ... Momma read it and glanced up, shocked, "You're thirty-six?"

'What?'

"Yes," Jack told her, then turned to me, "I hope it doesn't matter to you, because it's too damned late..."

Thirty-six? What ELSE was he hiding? I said no, but... "Are there any MORE surprises?" Thirty-six ... Daddy was only forty-five...

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure," Jack replied. "If there are, they'll be omissions that will occur just because I don't realize they're relevant." The answer didn't exactly inspire confidence. I really believed that Jack was basically an honest guy, but...

Jack was still sparring with Momma over emigration, getting Daddy to say that he didn't want to have to dictate what we were having for meals and such. Jack's response was, "My senior concubine runs my household. I need to focus on work. If I don't like something, I mention it and it gets adjusted -- but I don't get stupid about it."

Momma flicked a glance at me. "How many concubines do you have?"

"Three, counting Beth." Jack replied. "Beth isn't senior -- but she's more gifted at nurturing children than the other two. She's going to be 'Momma' at my house." Jack's blase approach to the whole thing took me by surprise. "One of the others will handle overall organization of the household, but the children will be Beth's province -- all of them. She'll be Number Two, since one of my concubines is a bit ditzy," he added. I stood there, dazed. I was in charge of children? How many?

But they'd already moved on to the fact that Daddy rated two concubines -- and Jack buttered Momma up with the idea that she would be Numero Uno. Then Daddy asked a question that even I knew the answer to -- so I'm sure he did... "Why are we discussing this?"

Momma supplied the answer. "There is going to be an extraction," she declared. "At the very least, Jack can extract us -- isn't that right, Jack?"

Jack got cagey at that point, telling them that he couldn't say anything further unless they used his little hypnotic Game Boy. They went back and forth, and Jack let it out that I'd had the treatment, so I told them what happens... "You become nauseated. I did, when I was trying to come up with answers to a couple of Daddy's questions this morning." They looked suspicious, but I insisted that I was fine.

At that point, it was decision time. Daddy teased Momma a bit, but when she stayed balky, he put his foot down. Momma THINKS she runs things, but Daddy is the final arbiter; generally, he doesn't care, so he lets her have her way -- but every once in a while, he insists upon something -- and Momma is blind to the fact that when he does, it ALWAYS goes Daddy's way.

When it was over, Daddy had requested evacuation -- and Momma agreed to be a concubine. She didn't like it, but what choice did she have? Jack went and got the Game Boy, and gave it to Momma -- and we all stood around for a couple of minutes while it did its thing to her. I got Jack another coffee. Then Jack gave it to Daddy, and turned to Momma and started telling her just how bitter that pill she'd just swallowed was...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.