The Academy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Beth:

Then it was over, and I became aware that the goose bumps on my neck were coming from Jack's lips, not the aftereffects of my orgasm. I felt the need to say SOMETHING about the incredible experience I'd just gone through, so I said, "Wow! That was..." -- but I really couldn't find words to complete the thought properly.

Jack couldn't either, it seemed; he limited himself to, "Yeah..." I couldn't blame him. After a moment, he raised himself and started to back out of me -- and I became aware that the flood I'd felt him deliver at the gates of my womb had been every bit the size it had FELT like it was; I could FEEL it oozing between his shaft and my inner walls and dribbling along my perineum and between my butt cheeks! Jack stopped; the ring at my vaginal opening refused to pass the flange of his glans. He looked down and said, "Big mess here; if you aren't on birth control, you've been bred..."

My mind went totally blank; I don't think he noticed, and I was grateful -- because I AGREED with him -- and I was NOT on birth control! I mean, before that night, the logic was unassailable, you know? No boy had EVER touched me, and birth control messed up your hormones and did things to your metabolism -- and I had ENOUGH problems with THAT -- so why bother? Now, I had what seemed to be a quart of potent, fertile male seed being pressed back and forth along the channel that granted access to the depths of my womanhood; could I FAIL to get pregnant?

Jack backed his cock to my opening several times and the crown of his glans continued to snag against the ring at my opening -- and he seemed to be enjoying it. I lay beneath him, mentally drawing the parallel between the situation and two dogs knotted in heat; that made me a bitch, didn't it? Then he punched forward and I realized that it wasn't just his glans that was still sizeable -- he was still hard! I didn't even think about it; I crossed my ankles behind his butt again in case he was thinking about going somewhere...

He wasn't. The first few strokes of his piston pumped goo out of me, improving the contact between it and my cylinder -- but it probably also pushed about a zillion wigglers through my cervix and into my womb! I decided that I would worry about that later -- the pleasure was too intense! I was peripherally amazed -- didn't guys shrink after they came? Jack apparently didn't ... and I wasn't complaining! The act we entered into lasted several times as long as the first time -- long enough for me to have orgasm after orgasm until I was nearly mindless from the pleasure! He pushed my legs up and put his hands behind my knees and rocked and pumped and bashed my clit with his pubic bone and I grunted and made animal noises and slipped into nirvana -- God, I don't know -- seven or eight times! Then he filled me again, and while it might not have matched the first time for volume, the flood was copious! This time he collapsed atop me and went limp -- and I went to sleep caressing his hard, sweaty body while I waited for his probe to deflate...

I woke later to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I managed to awaken Jack and get him to roll off me then went hunting for my discarded purse and dug in it for my phone. "Hullo?"

A familiar voice snarled, "Where ARE you?" and I flinched.

"Momma?"

"Oh, you remember me! Do you know what time it is? I've been sitting here, waiting and waiting, worrying about where you are and if you've been in an accident or something..."

Contrite, I muttered, "I'm sorry, Momma -- I went out with..." Then I eyed Jack and realized that I could NOT tell Momma I was out getting deflowered by a guy I'd only met three or four hours before! Fortunately, Momma wasn't done ranting...

"Why didn't you call? You HAVE a cell phone! Are you TRYING to give me white hair?" When I didn't answer immediately, she prompted, "Well?"

"Yes, Momma, I should have..." I tossed out the first tale that would seem to fit the facts, "We were, uh, drinking, so I couldn't drive..."

"Well you STILL could have TOLD me!"

"Uh huh, we were a little crazy and I forgot to call..."

"Well, if you've gone and gotten drunk, DON'T go driving NOW!" Momma admonished.

I knew I was going to get a lecture about how disappointed she was with me when I got home -- and I wondered what her reaction would be if she discovered what I'd REALLY been doing while I assured her, "No, I won't ... I'm sorry, Momma..."

"Yes, well, I'll see you later, then," Momma replied -- and it was a threat.

I hung up, embarrassed, mumbling, "My momma..." After a moment, I added, "I can't go home now, because she doesn't want me driving drunk -- and I told her I was..." Somewhere in the conversation with Momma I'd realized that we'd probably done everything Jack had planned for the evening and it was time for him to send me away. This was just about the point in time where stupid girls like me ended up standing on a street corner with their panties in their hands and Romeo's seed running down their legs, an empty promise of a phone call and a full womb...

But Jack proved that he wasn't THAT dastardly, at least. Instead, he grunted and said, "Good, you can keep me warm. Give me a minute to find a towel to cover the swimming pool and we can go back to sleep. What time do you need to get up?"

I was grateful beyond words, both for the continuing welcome and for the offer to cover the wet spot. I'd heard of such, but it hadn't prepared me for the huge wet puddle we'd generated in that bed! "Nine? I need to go home and change, but I don't go in until eleven-thirty..."

"I have a nine o'clock interview," he replied, "and I need to be fed and presentable beforehand. If we do six we can have breakfast somewhere..."

"That's fine..." At least I was going to get to eat before he told me, 'Alas, you're not my type... '

Worry was just too difficult with his hard body pressed against my back and my bubble butt, his somewhat lank erection trapped between my thighs and pressed against my nether lips and his left hand cradling my left breast and teasing the nipple. I went to sleep with his breath tickling my neck, and while I awoke several times due to being unfamiliar with the novel sensations of having a bed partner, I was never awake for long...


Jack:

The alarm went off ten minutes later it seemed like, and I was unfamiliar with my surroundings and thrashed around looking for it and nearly broke the damned thing in half trying to shut it off. When it was over, I was more or less vertical though, and I looked at my bed partner as she gazed back, bleary-eyed. Frankly, I more or less expected that I would get the standard bachelor morning-after jolt; reality would flood in and I would blame who I had in bed with me on what I'd had to drink the night before, then work on being civil long enough to put her on the street wherever it was that she wanted to be left off and then disappear after -- if necessary -- providing a fictitious phone number.

Only I hadn't been drinking and she still looked good, lying there in the bed ... Taking inventory, I realized that Beth resembled an ancient tribal fertility goddess more than a Barbie doll, with her pear shape and her underinflated breasts -- but that didn't bother me a whole helluva lot. In daylight, she seemed to be about optimal for the type, in that she didn't sport a big saggy belly, in particular -- but I'd known that; it would have gotten in the way of the incredible sex we'd had the night before. Besides, I'd felt it several times. The ass was DEFINITELY there -- and it didn't bother me, either. Her hair had escaped from whatever she'd tied it back with and was a springy halo on the pillow -- VERY fetching. I crawled atop her and asked from a distance of maybe two inches, "How did you sleep?"

She put her hand in front of her mouth and said, "Fine," and I realized that she figured at least one of us probably had morning breath. I didn't give a shit; I peeled her hand away and kissed her -- and after a moment, she got into the spirit of things and we turned it into something nice.

We had things to do, though, so I rolled off her and said, "If you have to pee before I shower, you should go now." She could have peed while I was in the shower and unless flushing screwed up the water temperature, I wouldn't have cared -- but I'd learned that women had issues about such things. Beth smiled and scooted down to get off at the foot of the bed and I watched that ass sway off toward the bathroom. Yeah, it wasn't a problem...

What WAS a problem was the fact that I had maybe a week on the ground on Earth and then I was headed back to Nuevo Angelino. If I was staying on Earth, Beth wouldn't be a problem; similarly, if I was porting out in thirty minutes, she wouldn't be, either, one way or the other. But for her to operate in the dark for a week meant I was going to have to lie my ass off if I wanted to keep her -- which would damage things down the road ... Try as I might, I had no plan for handling the issues involved.

We didn't make love (or even fuck) and we didn't shower together; I'm a little numb in the morning and that can lead to a LOOONG session -- and Beth was already bowlegged from the previous night. I think showering together is fun -- but in a shower, not in a tub with a curtain and one shower head. Still, I took at least one opportunity to maul her titties and rub her bare ass and she seemed receptive. Lots of chicks aren't; they get wrapped around the axle over you invading their personal space or whatever. I'm a touchie-feelie type of guy -- it's one of the ways I express myself; if she'd had big problems with where my hands were going, it could turn into a long-term issue...

Once we were both dressed, I took her to one of those chain places known for their breakfast. In the window, they had a sign indicating how many pickups had been done from the chain. It gave me an opening, so I waved at it and asked, "So you want to be picked up?"

Beth nodded, "Yes."

"Um, what about your mom?"

"She wants me to be picked up, too."

"You'd be leaving her behind..."

Beth shrugged. "It's how it is. She understands. It's a forlorn hope, anyway."

I got us on the waiting list for a table -- thankfully a shorter one -- then turned to her, "Why?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"I think you're cute..."

"Yeah." She grinned impishly and held up a hand, "How many fingers?"

"Oh, so I'm blind?" I laughed.

"Or something."

I let it ride until we were seated, then decided that if I could back into it, I might get a CAP score. "Okay, so, you've got this thing about your looks. They tell you that scores are more important -- and lots of guys are looking for mommies..."

Beth mused a moment, drawing figures on the table top. "I have good scores for that, even though I don't have kids. But you know how pickups go -- 'Get undressed. Okay, gimme a blowjob!' If I didn't flunk the undressing phase, one look at the hardware in my mouth..."

The AI lit me up then with "Elizabeth Hopkins possesses a CAP general score of four point seven with excellent nurturing scores and good scores for what you would call 'common sense.' Higher mathematics skills are lacking, but that is not an everyday requirement for a concubine..." I rolled my eyes, cursing myself; of COURSE the AI could get her scores, given several hours in which to do it...

"What was that?" Beth asked. I realized that the eye roll was getting me into trouble.

"I'd trust you," I told her.

"Well, I'm not exactly practiced..." She was still eyeing me and I resolved to be VERY CAREFUL about back-channel communication with the AI. Fortunately, the waiter showed up and plunked down our coffee and some creamers. Waitresses tended to be REALLY homely or they were likely to get extracted, so guys were slowly filling the slots left vacant -- gays in particular. Grimacing, I watched ours sway off...

We got through breakfast pretty quietly after that, both of us tied up with our own thoughts, I guess. I took her back to her car and it was sort of like things had been seven or eight hours before; things needed to be said and done and nobody really wanted to go there. Finally, I said, "Can I see you tonight?"

Beth looked up like the request was unexpected. "If Momma doesn't lock me in..."

"You're kidding, right? You're, what, twenty something?" I snorted.

"Yeah, well, remember that I lied to her about drinking. She's gonna be pissed. Besides, we can't do what we did LAST night -- a second sleepover would be ... fishy..."

"Yeah..." I had to think about this. If I was going to be living here, we had all the time in the world. I wasn't -- but if I ACTED like I wasn't, Beth would be suspicious. Her first assumption -- that I was a traveling salesman in for the week -- would be wrong -- or would it, in the grand scheme of things? At some point I was going to have to come clean -- but the closer we got to the extraction date, the better. In the meantime, if she asked no questions I was able to tell no lies... "Okay, dinner, no movie, and some quality time somewhere?"

Beth eyed me suspiciously. "What's quality time?"

'Sex, you little idiot!' "Necking?"

"Okay." No, she wasn't stupid -- I could tell from the way she said it -- but I wasn't either, and if I openly declared sex as a primary objective, it was the same thing as telling her that was all I wanted her for. So I indicated that what we were doing was within a relationship, not the relationship itself -- which was only the truth ... She cocked her head and added, "Maybe at my house?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.