The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Beth:

Frieda insisted that I clock out early and also insisted on doing my make-up -- AND insisted on putting on too much eyeliner. I TOLD her it ruined the effect, but she wouldn't listen ... He picked it up right away and probably thought I was a cross between a hooker and a raccoon, but he didn't say anything. I'd loosened my bra a notch and his eyes flickered all over the result, looking hungry -- and, okay, I let him get his fill and I basked in it! I don't get a whole lot of that kind of attention, you know? He got a grip before the whole thing would have been rude and said, "I'm new in town, so you're going to have to show me where things are. Dinner first, or the movie?"

I was surprised; either one would have made my month! Since there was NO WAY I was going to look a gift horse in the mouth, I said, "We would have to rush to get to the movie, but the next show is probably around ten..."

He grinned and said, "I'm a big boy -- Mama lets me stay up late," and I grinned back, wondering what Mom was going to say when I staggered in around midnight for the first time in months...

"So how long have you been in town?" I asked.

His face kind of flickered through a couple of expressions and I realized that I'd hit a nerve somewhere, then he said, "I just got in a day or two ago; I'm staying in a hotel until I can get organized."

The combination of facial expressions and his answer left two or three interpretations. Some girls might have backed off -- okay, a LOT of girls, maybe, given the guy's open face -- but I had a date and by damn I was going on it! I said, "Oh, okay," which was admittedly a lukewarm response, but I didn't go beyond that.

He changed the subject, wanting to know where there was a good restaurant and we put it behind us. I know it probably seems pretty brave of me to just get in his car, what with the negative indications, but well, gee -- I couldn't afford caution, you know? I'm twenty three and I'm fat and I have a speech impediment and if a hot guy asks me to go out I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES, okay?

I shouldn't have taken him to the place I did -- I mean, okay, it's a pickup haven, but we were planning to EAT, not get picked up! It's just that when I go out to eat, I usually go there, with or without my girlfriends, and dream the dream -- and I wasn't thinking. He was, I could tell, and he was being practical about it -- but I'd dragged him there, so I couldn't back down. Besides, the place had a GREAT salad bar, and if you tend to eat like you're dieting...

So we bulled our way inside and the crowd was AWFUL but we managed to get to the hostess -- who was self-absorbed and pretty ditzy and a minor trial to him. But then, while he was mucking with 'Miss It', he just ... Well, he slid his hand right over my belly!

I can't describe it, exactly; it was SOOO ... Familiar? Not as in the idea that anyone had ever done such a thing to me before, but in that he just took possession, you know? I was TOTALLY shocked -- but a good bit of it was how NATURAL it felt! It COULD have been an invasion -- but it wasn't. He hadn't even done it consciously -- I could tell, because he was still dealing with 'Miss It' -- and irritated.

Then he glanced down at me and took in my look of shock and said "Oops! Sorry!" -- and pulled his hand away -- and I realized that I WANTED that hand, right where it had been ... Why wasn't totally clear, but it had something to do with being possessed and protected; besides, it was just my fat ol' belly, for Pete's sake, not my left boob or my crotch! Funny, though, how it made me tingle ... I grabbed his hand and pulled it back where it belonged and caressed his arm to let him know I wanted it there and said, "No, it's okay. You surprised me again, that's all."

And he said, "I'm getting good at that. I just didn't want us to get separated in this mess..." -- and I knew it was true and that he had assumed responsibility for my protection without even thinking about it...

I needed to say something to accept his explanation, so I muttered, "Uh huh," then, because it sounded so insipid, I added, "I just didn't expect it -- and, well, I'm fat..."

He looked a little surprised and confused and said, "You're not fat. If I wanted to be rude, I could point out fat all around us, but this isn't fat..." And he rubbed my belly and I got silly, it made me so happy -- but I argued with him, telling him it was -- and that next he would be telling me that my butt wasn't fat, either!

It was a stupid thing to say, because it didn't leave him any decent method of retreat, but he managed anyway, admitting that my butt WAS big, but indicating that he liked it, anyway. I let him escape; it was a stupid place to be and I didn't want to screw up the way things were going. I let him pull me in and wondered if he was REALLY pressing a boner into the crack of my ass -- and I hoped he was, actually.

We spent FOREVER standing around waiting -- I wondered if 'Miss It' wasn't punishing him for being irritated with her -- but I'd have probably stood there until my legs fell off! It was ... delicious, the feeling I got from his hands on me! That hand pressed to my belly held my womanhood, maybe even more completely than if he had wrapped both arms around me and held a boob in one hand and my pussy in the other! My womb was under that hand...

Finally, after we'd been seated and brought drinks and ordered food, I found out his name -- Jack Harper. He had all but owned me for almost an hour and I didn't even know his name! He asked me questions and I gushed answers -- but he seemed to be sidestepping certain subjects ... By the time I realized that I'd been doing all the talking, it was time to go to the movies.

I spent the whole movie watching him out of the corner of my eye. He was even MORE obvious -- and I REALLY didn't understand how he could be so excited about porky ol' me! He was ALMOST a perfect gentleman; he limited himself to touching my upper arm and shoulder and making it clear that he wanted more but didn't want to overstep ... I sat there wishing I had the guts to do something crazy like rub his leg! Then suddenly the movie was over and we were outside going to his car and he LOOKED as unhappy as I FELT! 'Oh, God!' I wailed to myself, 'It isn't OVER, is it?'


Jack:

So it's way too soon that we're sitting there in my rental car, next to hers at the supermarket. The place is closed, so it is basically just us. I'm giving off big waves of unhappiness, but I didn't have any grip on her. On the other hand, she's not getting out of the car, either -- she just sat there with her head down. After a couple of minutes during which we both made more or less like statues, she murmured, "Whatth wrong?"

After a couple of fits and starts, I got out, "Here we sit -- and things aren't going the way I wanted them to, but..."

"No? What did you want?" she eyed me curiously.

'I wanted to fuck your brains out!' my brain screamed, but I limited myself to, "Well, I wanted to kiss you at least!"

"Well, nobodyth THTOPPING you!" she erupted.

There was something about the tone of her voice -- I don't know exactly what, but control went out the window! I was loose from the seatbelt and draping myself across the center island and had her head in both hands and my tongue bashing her braces trying to get in to play with hers...

And her mouth opened and it was hot and wet and sweet and her tongue was frisky...

When I surfaced, her hands were rubbing my sides and my back under my shirt and mine were under her blouse -- and I realized that I'd probably fondled her titties, even though I wasn't at the moment. Then her mouth chased mine and I lost track of everything else again...

I think it was the parking brake poking a hole in my side that put an end to that kiss. We were both seriously mussed as far as clothing was concerned, even though I didn't remember any conscious effort at it. I settled back into my seat and muttered, "I don't do the back seat of cars."

"Me neither," Beth husked, but she leaned across to lock eyes with me and her expression said that we weren't done as far as she was concerned.

I said, "Let's go to my place."

Beth limited herself to "Okay."

I drove one-handed; the other held hers. I was fifteen again, apparently; we were all puppy-dog romantic, both of us. I couldn't remember things actually going like this, even in my teen years; I hadn't been all that lucky or successful. Dottie and Tina, of course, had been different; it had been all about concluding an on-the-spot contract, an offer of safety in return for ownership and sex slavery -- love had come later. Oh, I loved them, make no mistake about it -- but we didn't start with cuddles and kisses. We started with Tina throwing her top over her head and undoing her bra while she settled to her knees in front of me on a floor littered with bread crumbs and old French fries. She was digging at my fly while Dottie, wearing even less, closed up on her left and waved her somewhat larger titties in my face and said, "Please?" Given that the pair of them offered me more sexual stimulation in thirty seconds than I'd gotten in six months anywhere outside a strip bar, they pretty much got an immediate lock on me ... The pair of them had never met before they started double-teaming me; Tina had been counter help and Dottie had been in line for a burger. I don't know what attracted them to me, but I'm pretty sure it's the 'sucker' tattoo in invisible ink on my forehead that certain women seem to be able to read ... Of course, it might have just been the simple fact that I was at the head of Tina's line and Dottie was right behind me when the field came on and the jarhead announced, "Okay, ladies, there are four sponsors in this place and I'm in a hurry because I'm trying to set a pickup record! If you want a ride out of here, you'd better get right to displaying the merchandise! Peter Tillottsen, wave an arm! Okay, Jack Harper..." I stopped listening at that point; the minute my hand went up, Tina vaulted the counter. Dottie stepped around to my right, took one look at me, and unzipped her painted-on jeans and started peeling her way out of them kicking her sandals away as she pushed them down.

This was all before Earth First started making pickups seriously dicey, of course. In any case, it was like shooting fish in a barrel -- more for them than for me. I was an easy mark. All in all, though, I don't think any of us were particularly dissatisfied. I made a few minor adjustments to them that made them more seriously eye-candy and they delivered on early promises and we were a family, complete with a toddler and a bun in the oven.

So what the fuck was I doing getting all gushy about a pear shaped chickie with braces and a lisp? As I drove to the hotel, the whole thing wasn't on my mind at all; I was deep in the thrall of the odd attraction that had brought us together -- and so was Beth, apparently, from the way she leaned against me and rubbed my right arm.

Mildly embarrassed, we put ourselves together somewhat in the parking lot, tucking ourselves back in and such before she took my hand and I led her through the lobby to the elevators. Once in the car, she parked herself in front of me and put my hand on her belly for the ride up; that had been a hit, at least ... Thanking God that I hadn't had to share a room, I fumbled with the key card, managing to make the damned thing work on the third try, and we were inside the room.

It was just a hotel room; if she was suspicious of me at all, glancing around at the minimalist collection of luggage I had with me should have set off alarms, but we had other fish to fry. I don't remember who led whom to the bed -- suddenly, we were horizontal and I was half on top of her. The only times we broke lip-lock were to remove an article of clothing -- her jean top, my golf shirt, her tank top, her bra ... There was a LOOONG hiatus while I mauled a pair of the most incredibly soft titties it had ever been my pleasure to hold, accompanied by some of the most arousing moans and gasps and groans I'd ever heard in my life. Okay, so, they were somewhat saggy; the things that it did for the texture MORE than made up for it, in MY humble opinion!

The hiatus ended when two warm, soft hands defeated the belt, zipper, then waistband of my pants and Beth moaned, "Omigod!" while rubbing the leakage from my rigid meat all over the tip with her thumb. I levered myself up and did this horizontal dance to get my pants and underwear off while she gently rubbed my cock with one hand and cradled my balls with the other. When she let go it was because I was naked and she needed to get out of her jeans -- which took both of us to accomplish -- but when I turned from tossing them off the bed behind me by the ends of the legs, Beth was spread wide on the bed, awaiting my return, and those no-nonsense granny panties were zooming past my head.

I took in her beaver peripherally as I threw myself back down atop her; she was seriously furry, unlike porn stars and concubines, whose pudenda tended to be as smooth as a baby's butt. I locked lips with her again and ground the underside of my cock against her mound; she put her feet flat on the bed and rolled her mons up and I started dry-humping her ... Well, actually, it was ANYTHING but dry; my cock was leaking pre-cum and her lower lips popped open and her furrow was dripping wet. I slid my cock back past the sizeable bump of her clitoral hood, then slid forward over it, my knob poking her clit directly as it pushed past; she gasped and moaned and crossed her ankles behind my back. I set up a slow stroke and she went, "Mmmmm!" in my mouth every time I pushed forward. We did this for a very short while before she gave this little whine in the back of her throat and arched herself upward, shuddering, breaking our kiss -- and I raised up to watch her eyes roll up in her head as her ass gyrated under me. I deliberately drew my cock back to the point that I could press it against her clit and she literally danced on it, her ass and hips corkscrewing as she pressed her button against my glans, moaning hoarsely.

Of course, this drove ME to the ragged edge of sanity; when she collapsed after her peak, she was fucking MINE and I was going to get my dick wet! I backed down her slit and seated my knob in her opening by feel and she gasped, "Go thlow -- I've never..."

"What?" I did a pushup and locked eyes with her. "You're a virgin?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.