The F Field - Cover

The F Field

Copyright© 2009 by Murakami

Ancient Rome

Science Fiction Sex Story: Ancient Rome - Sometimes, playing with the fundamental forces of the universe can have sexy results. And sometimes, it can be life changing.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Slow   School   Transformation   Nudism  

"Here Ye, Here Ye, The court of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Emperor of Rome, Just and Fair Ruler of all the Civilized World, is now in session."

The emperor looked down upon his court from the throne of Rome, as the many minute introduction ceremony continued. A tall and strong man, he maintained himself in the fighting trim he had earned while adventuring with his father in Germania, on which occasion he had been given his earned name, Caligula. Today, he would hear the report of his general, Romulus, on the efforts to expand civilization to the barbarian peoples to the north. That is, if the crier ever finished.

Unusually tall, even for a roman soldier, Romulus was an imposing sight at 5'11", all of it muscle. He had earned the loyalty of his men by leading them from the front, rather than the rear. This had impressed Caligula enough that he had chosen Romulus to replace his father as general of the army of enlightenment. Romulus stepped forward to the center of the amphitheater, glad that the announcement was done.

"My emperor, fellow citizens of Rome, I bring good tidings. The paving of southern Germania has been completed, and we have established garrisons and schools throughout the region. I anticipate it will only be a few more years before the Germanics are fully integrated into civilization. Further, we have made overtures to the northern tribes, and based on our initial discussions I believe that the Visagoaoths may be brought into the empire peaceably. I have come before you this day to request funds and personnel to provide these people with assistance. The greatest problem these people face is a lack of medicine and healers, and if we can provide them with this, then I have no doubt we can bring them under the blanket of our great civilization without the need for bloodshed, either theirs or that of our brave legionaries. Do I have your permission, my emperor?"

The court looked to the emperor, but few doubted that Romulus' request would be granted. This emperor was well know as a wise and kind ruler, and more frugal with the lives of his troops than the empire's gold. When Caligula raised his hand in ascent, and bade his general assemble the personnel and supplies he needed, none were surprised.

It was for acts such as this, and others, that Caligula was to be remembered as the wisest and kindest emperor of the eternal roman emperor. Even 2000 years hence, to be compared to Caligula was the greatest of complements one citizen of the Roman Republic could give to another. It was on his wisdom that the continent spanning empire had survived and spread even to the other planets of the solar system.

On November 39, 2436 RC, nothing happened in the fields of the Franscescan province of Roma, except perhaps the passing above of a couple Faster-Than-Light freighters passing overhead on their way to land at the spaceport in Parisia.


As the crier called the court to order, a small ripple, imperceptible to any in attendance, was the only sign that something had changed. Following lines of force spanning more than 4 dimensions, a field began to propagate from elsewhen into the room.


As the crier completed his initial announcement, the crowd began to take their seats, from the men closest to the emperor to those of lowest rank in the back. The priests of Mars were seated farthest back, for their spiritual rank did not afford them high standing in the court. The set of dour men, dressed in ceremonial armor, awaited their turn, secure in the knowledge that, though they held minimal rank, their words carried great weight. As the crier began the second verse and the middle rows sat, they set down ceremonial staffs that had been sword sheaths attached to their belts a moment before. Their armor shimmered for a second and then faded to white, loosing its stiffness as the priests' motions caused the material to descend into long robes, the collective height of the men dropping as hair became longer, in some cases sprouting from heads long bear, worn boots plunging into strappy sandals attached to dainty feet. As the next verse was read, they took their cue, pulling off their diaphanous, see-through robes as their arms shrank and their chests puffed outwards conically as they bared their femininity to the world. The priestesses firm, high breasts stood proudly in tribute to their goddess Venus as they lay down on the bench, two to a spot, and began licking each others' cunts, feeling each others' boobs, driving each other towards their holy orgasm, crying out their pleasure to the court, to let them know that the goddess smiled on them.

In the next row, praetorians Regulus and Vendisius, lifetime friends who had risen through the court ranks together, resisted the urge to look behind them. The young men knew that the pleasuring of Venus was a sight but it would be unseemly to turn their back to the emperor. Instead, Vendesius concentrated for a second, and his body and clothing shimmered, his tunic rising in the front and shrinking down below, revealing his legs for a second before all the hair pulled in to his skin and his legs slimmed and lengthened, while his similarly exposed chest grew outwards. Vendisia felt herself for a second, deciding that she was quite happy with her current look, and pulled aside the codpiece of her handsome soldier, stroking him a couple times and then lifting herself up and scooting over slightly, thrusting herself upon her best friend's mighty cock from behind, letting out a quiet moan as she settled down upon him. Regulus reached around and snaked his hands into her tunic as she silently milked him internally, fondling her breasts to return the pleasure, something he hoped that Vendisius would do when it was his turned to be the girl.

In front of them sat the family of Diosus. To his right was his son, Benious, a teenage hothead who was being forced to learn about the court. To his right sat his wife Conspea, a matronly 30 year old, and next to her was there daughter, Miriallia, who had been brought along so her father could continue his attempts to marry her off to one of the wealthier families. As the captain of the guard walked up behind the crier, Diosus turned to scold his son, who was not paying much attention. That attention suddenly snapped forward, and so did Diosus', as the crier suddenly put one leg up on the platform in front of him, pulled his toga off his shoulders, and, as he pulled it down, grew a pair of ripe, firm breasts from her chest. The captain of the guard pulled put his dick, which grew fully hard, and then even harder, and shoved it into the crier's slit just behind the retracting penis that pulled up inside of her. The crier quickly lived up to her name, as the family looked on in shock. Mirialla blinked out of existence for a second, and was so surprised that one of her feet lost it's purchase, causing her to fall backwards onto her father's dick hard, drawing a muffled shout of pain from her. Conspea gave her daughter a hand from where she was suddenly kneeling, two of her fingers jammed up into her daughter's cunt around her husband's prick, the other keeping Miriallia from hurting herself as she reset herself on her father's embedded cock. Conspea, resumed licking the joining between the two, while Benious, shocked out of his mind, backed up until a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Turning, he saw a naked, even more top-heavy, even prettier Miriallia reach down and grab his dick. The sensations wee out of this world, and he decided he didn't care what was going on anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.