Echoes of the Black Knight - Cover

Echoes of the Black Knight

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sir Daniel Pascov wanders the land as a travelling Knight, taking jobs as a mercenary. But he hides a dangerous secret in his past. Three years ago he was the Black Knight, the scourge of Appalania, the man who raped whole villages and fought whole armies. Now, for the first time, he is forced to come face to face with the results of the actions in his previous life and has to make a choice: does he deal the consequences or carry on running away from his memories.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Violence  

The armour charged forward and swung the zweihander, and I stepped back, pushing the girls away. Hoping they'd hide I moved forward. The only times I'd had real problems with the zweihander was when they got in close so I hoped I could take advantage of that.

Ducking under the blade I tried to slip round the side to stab up into the armpit but found myself grabbed. The tentacles were around my chest and trying to pull me towards the spikes on the armour. Putting both feet on the armour I tried shoving away but the tentacles were too strong. I hacked at it a moment then stopped and ducked towards the armour to avoid a swing of the zweihander.

This wasn't going to work. I needed something more. Looking around I saw that all the priestesses had escaped and the only ones left in the room were Natalie and Sophie. I shrugged, and decided to use my magic. Hopefully I could keep it quiet, or pass it off as being the Black Knight's son. Setting my sword on fire, I slashed again at the tentacle, this time making it release me.

I fell down onto the floor and rolled away immediately. Getting up, I started using superhuman strength and speed to block the huge blade again and again, slashing at the tentacles as they tried to slow me down.

The whole room started to get darker, until the only light area seemed to be the area around my sword. I turned around and ran away a bit, turning back and focusing. Concentrating hard, I started lighting the area around me.

The area just around me lit up, letting me see the armour charging at me.

I charged forward too, but dived forwards between the legs. Getting up quickly I stabbed upwards into the armour, causing a loud squeal. Something seemed to grab the sword from inside though, and I had to let go and back off before the armour backed off and swung the zweihander at me.

The armour rattled again, deep and nastily. "You fight well, Black Knight. And here I thought you were an old man that I could throw around. 'I just want to retire and have someone take care of me', eh"?

I heard gasps to my left, and I guessed that the girls had heard. I rolled my shoulders, trying to buy time while I wondered what to do. "I was the Black Knight. But I stopped that a while back. You should know. After all, I killed you."

"Do you even remember my name? You lied to me, killed me and you probably don't even remember my fucking name."

I shrugged. "Not really. You were just the first guy that fit my armour. And you didn't even pay me."

With an angry growl he charged again, and I dodged and blocked some more. I could start to feel myself start to run low on energy. I focused again and lit up the area again, but brighter this time. As I did I saw the tentacles retreat towards the dark and the armour slow down.

Standing there in the encroaching darkness, lit up like a beacon, I decided to go all out. I backed off a bit and pulled off the shield. I had to move faster and faster to dodge the sword and not be backed into a corner, my muscles stretching in ways they shouldn't and starting to build up acid.

I pushed more and more of my power out until I was almost blinded by the light and rushed forward. As the tentacles hid inside the armour I jumped and climbed on the armour once more, ending up resting on the armour's shoulders, grabbing on the back of the helmet and with my hand over the grills where I once stabbed the eyes out of the wearer.

I shouted out "Close your eyes" before taking my own advice. Turning my head away and closing my eyes, I pushed out as much energy as I could out of my hand. I still saw a bright light through my eyelids but I heard and almighty screech and I fell backwards as I heard the clatter of the armour falling.

I tried to get up, then fell down, everything going black.


Waking up, I was feeling ill and weak. As I stirred, noticing that I was naked under the covers, I heard Sophie shout out "He's waking". I opened my eyes to see Natalie and Sophie smiling down at me. I was lying on a huge bed in a large room, the sky dark outside and lanterns lit around the room.

I smiled back up at them, then relaxed back and closed my eyes a moment. "We won, right?"

"Yeah. Well, you won." Natalie said "What the fuck did you do?"

"Ummmm..."

"And what was he talking about? Why'd he called you the Black Knight?" Sophie asked.

"Ummmm..." I looked back and forth, hoping to see some sign of sympathy, or some way out. "Errr..."

"Yes or no. Are you the Black Knight?"

I sighed in relief. "No."

"So why'd he call you the Black Knight?"

The relief disappeared.

"Ummmm ... he was mistaken?"

"You're not even trying. Okay, yes or no. Were you the Black Knight?"

I pouted. "I need some food." I started sitting up when Sophie put her hand on my chest and with a little shove pushed me down again.

"Nice try. But not even you're not dumb enough to fall for that one. Now, once more..."

"Yes. " I blurted. "Okay? Yes, I was the Black Knight. Yes, I decided to fool someone else into the armour then tried to have him killed. Yes, I was a complete bastard for a while."

I felt a slap from each of them. In my weakened state they hurt like fuck. "Thats for lying to us."

I started to look angrily at them but was distracted by Natalie leaning down and kissing me, then as I was distracted Sophie leaning down and kissing me. I lost myself in the kiss, finding myself grab around the back of her head and pulling her to me.

Finally we stopped and I found that Sophie was straddling me. "Thats for saving us."

I opened one eye and looked up, wincing and waiting for the next blow, but nothing bad immediately happened so I laid back and relaxed.

"So...", started Sophie, twirling some of her hair around her finger and seemingly absorbed in that. " ... how do you do magic?"

"Um, well. It's slightly embarrassing."

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, and I found myself blushing.

"I never thought I'd be talking about this with my daughter..." At another look I waved my hands in the air and started explaining, speeding up as I went as if that would make it be over with faster. "Okay, fine. I soak up sexual energy. If I have sex or touch someone having sex I build up sexual energy. I use that for lots of stuff."

Feeling emotionally exhausted, I looked at her nervously as she continued twirling her hair and obviously considering this. "In fact, if we're talking about it, I'm a bit run down. Is there any chance one of you could, well, ummm ... hire a prostitute for your poor dad?"

"Wouldn't it be so much cheaper and easier if you were to have sex with us?" She leaned down and kissed me again, but I managed to ignore it.

"No, no. You know I'm your father. I can't have sex with you."

"Well, you've already had sex with Natalie so thats rubbish. And you've heard the prophecy. You're the only one who can take my virginity. You don't want me to go my whole life without sex do you?"

"But..."

And to be honest, you don't have much choice. You're weak enough we could tie you down. Whether you like it or not we are going to have sex with you." She smirked a moment, rubbing her crotch against mine through the bedding. "Daddy." The sudden twitch from my cock at that word made her giggle and me groan.

"Admit it, you want it."

I sagged, accepting it. "Yeah, I do. I'm a sick, twisted person."

"We know. Hell, everyone who's heard of the convent knows."

I winced, as I always did when someone mentioned that. "Please don't bring that up."

Natalie came back into the room with a tray of food. "You convinced him yet Sophie?"

"Yeah, didn't take too long Nat. By the way, he likes being called Daddy."

She looked down at me and smirked. Then shook her head giggling, her short hair flapping about. "Nah, I really can't call someone who looks younger than me Daddy."

"Thanks." I muttered. "Now, is that food for me?"

As I ate Sophie snuggled up by my side in a way I found all too comfortable and Natalie sat on the edge of the bed. They told me what happened after I fell unconscious. From what the girls said, they saw a really bright flash and then the magical darkness dissipated, and they saw the armour fallen apart with nothing in it. I was on the floor rubbing my eyes, and trying to get up but failing.

They helped me up, then took me to the nearest inn where I slept for nearly 24 hours. Supposedly it was pretty interesting, especially since Sophie was naked.

Finishing the food, Natalie took it and put it on the table away from us, before jumping onto the bed. I swallowed my breath, nervous and feeling like a virgin again.

Sophie started it off, kissing me again and for the first time I really kissed back, licking her lips and then giving her a quick peck on the tip of her nose. I could feel the desire and anticipation as a flavour in her mouth, making me feel struck by lightning. Her eyes as she stared into mine were deep pools of desire.

Then, Natalie kissed me. She was a lot more violent, almost raping my mouth with her tongue. Grabbing my head we wrestled our tongues and she gave me a little nip with her teeth. I growled at her as she backed off and she stuck out her tongue at me, mischief in her eyes.

I looked back at Sophie to see her staring at Natalie and chewing her lip, indecision and fear on her face, with a large undercurrent of desire wafting off her. I could see her mentally saying 'Fuck it' and grabbing Natalie's head. Then, slowly, as Natalie turned to face her, the sisters kissed, gently but with rising lust. All I did was stare at them, my cock surging with anticipation.

They finally finished, staring into each others eyes. Sophie just whispered "You looked so hot tied up that night."

I let them have a sisterly moment ... wait a moment, that's not sisterly. Correction: I let them have a moment as lovers, before coughing loudly. As they turned towards me with irritation on their faces I pointed towards my cock as it poked up the covers. "Aren't you supposed to be here for this?"

With a grin they giggled and Natalie mocked "Men. Always want to see us kiss, then when they do immediately want something else." Quickly she ripped off the covers leaving me exposed.

Sophie stared at my cock, her mouth open. I wasn't sure whether it was with fear or awe. "Oh, fuck. I didn't get a good look at it when you fucked Nat." She looked up at Natalie curiously. "How the fuck did it fit?"

She smirked back. "It fit very nicely, thank you very much."

They laughed together a moment before Sophie nervously put her hand around my cock. "Oh, its so hot and so soft."

I closed my eyes and leant against the headboard, enjoying the feel of her running her hands up and down my cock. At each twitch I felt their energy spike, and they were rapidly getting very wet.

Wanting them to hurry up, I had a sudden thought. Forcing a worried expression on my face, I nervously said "Wait a moment Sophie. Wouldn't you prefer your first time to be in private?"

She snarled at me "You're not getting away now. I'm going to have sex now dammit." She clambered up over me and yanked off her clothing. I smiled at Natalie knowingly and she smirked back. Then we both admired Sophie's body. She was soft and cuddly, generous curves all over. Wide and curvaceous, she had small but firm breasts and her long hair draped down her body. I leered at her bald pussy, getting wet but with just the outer lips showing and the tip of her clit peeking out.

Painfully she yanked my cock to her pussy and was about to drop down onto it when Natalie and I grabbed her and stopped her. "Wait, wait, I was joking. Lets do this slowly and enjoyably."

She just glared at me a moment before relaxing. Shoving me back onto the bed she squatted over me and pressed herself against the head of my cock. She rocked herself against me and I could feel tingles spread outwards from where we touched.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.