Echoes of the Black Knight
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by ObviousPseudonym

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sir Daniel Pascov wanders the land as a travelling Knight, taking jobs as a mercenary. But he hides a dangerous secret in his past. Three years ago he was the Black Knight, the scourge of Appalania, the man who raped whole villages and fought whole armies. Now, for the first time, he is forced to come face to face with the results of the actions in his previous life and has to make a choice: does he deal the consequences or carry on running away from his memories.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Violence  

We rode into Weltingham at some speed, following the trail of marching soldiers.

Worried about Sophie, we were silent until I noticed Natalie staring at me curiously. Facing her I slowed down slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Oh, um, well ... I think I know why you're so hesitant to fuck Sophie. It's because you're related to us isn't it."

Shocked, I couldn't react properly. "What? How did you... ?"

She grinned at me. "Yeah. The Coven thinks from your reputation that you might the Black Knight's son. Theres a few claiming to be sons but no real proof."

My mouth was hanging open. Why would she think that?

"I wasn't sure but seeing how you reacted to the idea of having sex with me or Sophie I guessed. And when you had me tied up I think I could feel you use some magic. I think Sophie has the untrained ability but I don't know if she noticed. Since magic can only be passed down in the family..."

I shook my head a moment, trying to get a grip. For some reason I hadn't really thought about it before. Theres an organisation of my sexual partners and my daughters. Some of my daughters probably had the capability of doing magic. And whats more they knew I had a link to the Black Knight.

Trying to get some control, I started asking questions. "So, um, does the Coven hate the Black Knight?"

"Some do, some don't. I don't for example. You know, you really don't have to worry about having sex with us. After all, we're only half-siblings."

As I looked at her in shock she moved her horse next to mine as I stood still, then grabbed me around the head and kissed me, a long, deep kiss I lost myself in.

Humming happily to herself, she carried on riding ahead.

Realising I'd lost all control of my life I just shook my head and followed her.


Finding Sophie would have been bloody difficult if not for the fact that we luckily saw the guards and Sophie on her horse way ahead of us go into the Temple just outside Weltingham. Skirting round we saw a tree by the wall of the Temple. Tying up my warhorse and Alfred a fair distance away we walked closer, carrying as many weapons as possible.

Climbing up the tree we looked through the window and stopped, the priestesses rushing round rapidly seemingly setting up for a ritual. I froze, aghast, at the sight of the Black Knight's armour and the corpse by it, still in pieces.

"Well, I think you were right about trying to resurrect the Black Knight."

"Yeah. Shall we go in now and stop it?"

I shook my head, thinking. " I don't think so. We've got no idea where Sophie is, but we know she'll be brought here."

She nodded at me, then sat down with her back against the window frame. I sat against the opposite window frame, looking through the window to keep an eye on what they were doing.

"You think it'll work?" she asked quietly, a touch of fear in her voice.

"I know they won't bring back the Black Knight from the dead."

"Yeah?" She smiled at me hopefully, wanting me to reassure her. I nodded firmly back at her. She visibly relaxed, much calmer.

"So..." she started. "We've got a while. Can you tell me what it was like fighting the Black Knight?"

I considered it a moment, then shrugged. "Sure, why not. I've never actually talked about it, but I think you have more of a right than most."

I took a deep breath, trying to work out a reasonable story that didn't give away that I was the Black Knight. Meanwhile I could see the priestesses putting the corpse below into the armour.

"Okay, here goes ... I had heard that the Black Knight was weakening. I think everyone had."

As Natalie nodded I remembered back to the risks and dangers I put myself through, faking weakness and allowing myself to be hurt here and there in order for people to believe I was getting weaker.

"He was starting to put magic runes on his armour, adding spikes, not using a flaming sword ... everyone knew it was going to end soon." I smiled as I remembered scraping random shapes into my armour and how everyone started being scared of them, especially when I filled in the scrapes with fire.

"So, all the knights went to the Field of Death. Well, it used to be Grebley Valley at the time. I'd heard that everyone was going to be there so I decided to go along and watch."

"So, you're certain you want to sell the armour?"

I nodded wearily. I'd temporarily aged myself and I couldn't wait to change back. I didn't know how old people managed it. Aching limbs, bad sight, constantly aware of impending death. Urgh.

"Yes, yes, I do. I just can't keep up fighting. I'm getting too old. Just about all my power is now in the armour. I just want to retire and have someone take care of me."

"And have someone keep up the name of the Black Knight, eh?"

I coughed heavily, looking him over again. A huge man, about six foot six, he was just about the only man large enough and also dumb enough for this to work. "Yes. If the Black Knight just disappears then I'll be hunted down and killed."

He nodded. "Okay then gramps. I'll take this off your hands." He shoved me and I fell over painfully. Fuck it, I had hoped he'd actually pay me. Bastard.

Well, at least he didn't kill me.

Lying there in the hedge, I smiled as he pulled the armour on then started walking off towards Grebley Valley. Idiot. He actually believed me when I said that the knights had assembled in Waveney Valley.

For some reason I had a sudden urge to go and watch myself die. Picking myself up I moved towards my horse, changing myself as I went.

I smiled off into the darkness, remembering.

Shaking my head to get rid of the memory I continued. "It was amazing. The number of knight, all the standards, the bright colours and everyone ready for anything. The greatest knights in the land were all there hoping to be the one to kill him."

"I wish I'd been there." Natalie whispered, breathless in wonder.

"I stayed near the edge, just wanting to watch."

Unrolling my bedroll I sat, watching the knights wheel and turn in practice. They'd actually set up a jousting tournament, the idiots. I smiled, suddenly wistful and wishing I could be down there right then.

I turned suddenly at the sound of the idiot wearing my armour calling out a challenge. He was going to try and take on the whole damn group of knights?

I stood up to get a better view.

Glancing down through the window I saw them finishing up the runes and stuff on the floor. Not too much longer.

"The Black Knight came in like a tornado, smashing them right and left with his huge sword. Knight after Knight fell before him, scaring everyone by how much life he still had in him."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Did I make a mistake? Did I put too much power into the armour? I expected him to be dead by now.

I quickly picked up my sword and shield, checking my daggers. If he somehow realised who I was he might attack me.

Oh. He's facing me.

Fuck.

Fuckety shitfuckbollocks.

I shivered, and Natalie put her hand on my knee a moment. "I still shiver to this day thinking about it. For some reason he changed direction and started coming towards me. I have no idea why."

For some reason I almost winced at the lie. I glanced down through the window again, seeing a large number of priestesses start to come into the huge room below.

"He stood, not too far away and shouted unintelligible words at me."

"You fucking lying bastard. I'm going to rip off your head then fuck your neckhole."

I winced, hoping that noone else heard him properly.

He charged towards me and at the last moment I ducked to the side, fending the huge blade off with my shield. The sword hit with so much force it sprained my arm. I never realised how much damage it did. As he swung again I dropped to the floor.

Rolling over I looked to see a fuckoff big sword come swinging down towards me. Terrified, I used a little bit of magic to speed myself up and dodge to the side, getting up. Then I grinned, as immediately after I used the magic energy flowed back from the armour towards me and my stooge suddenly found it difficult to pick up the sword.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.