Mandy, Bob & Jason - Cover

Mandy, Bob & Jason

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The saga of Mandy and Bob continues with the introduction of Jason, Bob's son. Like Bob did for Mandy, Jason saves the day for her too, in more ways than one, after Bob leaves. She was a castaway before and Jason makes sure that doesn't happen again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Mandy reclined in the tub and Jason sat there on the toilet seat while they chatted about inconsequential things. Mainly about their experiences during the day.

Jason had been very impressed at how two household staff members had turned into an efficient cast of five or really six if you counted the girls, boy ... type ... friend of the twins.

"Those twins in those French Maid outfits were cute as buttons."

"That was Stan's idea," commented Mandy. "At least that's what Maggie told me.

"Stan. That man is a genius. He has helped Bob and me over many a hurdle. Even this house was his suggestion.

"He had told us to go look at it. When we told him we thought it had potential, he made a couple of suggestions about improvements and then there was no way we could not buy it.

"The house was purchased using money my father's estate. The deed is actually Bob's and my name because I wanted it that way. Neither of us had much of anything when we met and through a stroke of luck and a huge dose of help from Stan, we both ended up quite well off.

"I don't want to bore you with the details, but in a few days, when I turn 21, I'll be getting move than a million dollars from the estate.

"So as you can see, I'm a pretty well set woman."

Jason looked at his watch and told her that it was nearing the time Stan would arrive.

"Well, the water's starting to get cold so I guess I'd better get out of here and get gussied up.

"Talking to you and relaxing here in the tub had made me feel a lot better."

Reaching out a hand toward Jason, she wiggled it a little and he quickly got the idea she wanted some help. Standing there in the tub, dripping wet, she took the safety rail in one hand, the other firmly held by Jason and stepped out onto the bath mat.

"Well. I do feel better, but thank you for helping me get up. I'm not sure in this condition if I can safely levitate myself."

Jason reached her robe for her and as she tied it around her, she pulled Jason's face toward hers and gave him a thank you kiss on his cheek and told him he probably had time for a quick freshen up of his own.

"Good idea," he told her and making sure she would be OK, went down to his apartment to jump into the shower for a quick washing off. As he was fastening his tie, the intercom crackled and David said, "Sir. Mister Wilson just pulled in the drive. He requested you and Mrs. Milton meet him in the conference room."

"David, I don't remember seeing it. Please, where is it."

"It's right off the Great Hall, Sir. You'll see it."

"Thank you David."

"You're welcome, Sir."

Jason thought to himself, "I could get used to this level of service, real quick."

Sure enough, when he got there it was obvious where it was. He could see two mostly open pocket doors at the far end of the Great Hall. They looked like they would be very unobtrusive when closed and he figured that's why he'd missed them.

As he paused entering the Great Hall, there was an arm sliding through his as Mandy walked up behind him.

She looked up at him with a soft smile on her face saying, "Well, let's get through this, shall we."

"Of course," he told her.

Stan was already in the conference room having entered from the driveway entrance. He was engrossed, spreading out a bunch of papers over the table.

"Hi there," he said as they entered the room.

Jason and Stan shook hands. Mandy hugged Stan and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Then everyone sat down.

"I'll cut to the chase," said Stan.

"Bob had covered many an obituary assignment and knew that things can happen out of the blue. Right after he and Mandy were married we talked about what might happen if he died.

"Mandy, he wanted to make sure you were taken care of and Jason, he wanted to make sure you were OK too.

"First, he wrote each of you a letter and asked me to give them to you, together.

"Jason, that is why I contacted you. You were a little hard to find but I set my detective agency friend on your tail and well, that's why I sent you the plane ticket. Your father had directed me to do that if he died suddenly.

"We all know that happened. So here are the envelopes he requested. I have one for each of you."

Jason started reading his first. It was a short concise letter.

"Jason,

"I'm sorry you are reading this as I must have died. There are many things I'd like to have told you and done with you but I have to assume that didn't happen.

"I know from the instructions I gave to Stan Wilson, you must have met Mandy already. I hope you like her. I sure do and if after death there is a way to miss someone, I know I will miss her dearly.

"Mandy is perhaps the nicest person I have ever met and most true woman I think in the world.

"I need to make a request. I know you don't know how her father set up her estate and you will learn all about that from Stan, but I need you to make a decision right now.

"Mandy is reading a letter like this and will be waiting your answer.

"In it's simplest form, after we met, I became her Conservator. As she was a minor, he set that up as part of his estate. Stan is the Executor. There is a financial benefit and an emotional benefit of the position.

"I promised I'd never leave her alone. You will learn her history over time, but let me for now just leave it at that. I promised I'd never leave her alone.

"So I am asking you to become her Conservator in my place. Stan has approved of my choice even without seeing you. I want you to do this from your heart. It is a great responsibility you will be taking on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.