Mandy, Bob & Jason - Cover

Mandy, Bob & Jason

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The saga of Mandy and Bob continues with the introduction of Jason, Bob's son. Like Bob did for Mandy, Jason saves the day for her too, in more ways than one, after Bob leaves. She was a castaway before and Jason makes sure that doesn't happen again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

While Mandy was trying to compose herself, still holding onto Jason, Stan strode into the room. Walking up to the pair he extended a hand to Jason.

"I'm glad you could make it. We three have to go over Bob's will when this is all over. Can you stay a few days, Jason."

Mandy looked confused. Bob had given her very sketchy information about Jason. Little more than he was barely 12 years older than she was. He was embarrassed to discuss it.

She did know that he had tried to get the three of them together a few times but plans just didn't work out. Someone always had plans or changes that canceled even specific meeting dates and places.

Jason said he had just a few days before he had to travel.

"That should be enough time to take care of everything," replied Stan.

"I thought you had an apartment here in the city," asked Mandy.

"Well, I did until you married my Dad. When he got all of that money from my Mom, she said that this town wasn't big enough for the two of them.

"She applied for an executive position at the home office in Chicago. It wasn't as much money as she was getting here, but because she despised Dad so much, it was a natural thing for her to do.

"She made me an offer that was hard to refuse. She told me she had found a two family house and wanted me to move with her. It was hard to refuse because she promised not to charge me any rent.

"I only had to pay for the utilities for my apartment. It's quite nice and more than half again as large as the one I had here in town. I've lived there pretty much since you married my Dad.

"Moving so far away was one of the contributing factors keeping us from meeting. I really didn't know how devious she was until I realized it was also so I could not develop a relationship with my Dad.

"Also, I'm an HR Consultant. Where I live is inconsequential. All I need is a computer but sometimes I have to travel, almost at a moments notice. Often, HR issues can be handled via email or conference calls and even sometimes by video Conferencing.

"But there are the frequent instances where a personal visit is necessary. Living at one of the nations largest airline hubs was also a drawing factor"

As much as Stan was interested in hearing more about Jason, he interrupted him. He reminded both of them that visiting hours would start in just a few minutes.

Mandy took one of their hands in each of hers and looking back and forth between them simply said, "I need both of you to hold onto me. One on each side.

"I don't know how I'm going to get through this but with your help, I hope I'll make it."

The Funeral Director opened the door and nodded to the trio and several friends. Quietly, business associates of both Bob and Stan wandered in. There were some people who Mandy knew and she introduced them to Stan and Jason. The others, Stan knew and likewise introduced them to Mandy and Jason.

Everyone was shocked at Bob's untimely death. It had been sudden and unexpected. "But the autopsy," Mandy and Stan had to explain over and over again, "determined Bob had a congenital brain aneurysm. They often go undetected and when they rupture, they are almost always fatal."

Bob had been on a simple assignment, a short story with just a couple of pictures. Those that were there said, Bob just touched his head, said, "Ow!" and then crumpled to the floor.

There was nothing anyone could do or could have done.

The first couple of times Mandy had to explain it, tears traced down her face. She had been prepared for that event and had not worn any eye liner and very little makeup. "Thank God for Stan," she thought to herself. It was his suggestion. He was her guardian angel and it seems he was always working overtime for her.

Jason was prepared too and had a couple of cloth handkerchiefs for Mandy to use to catch the tears. When he took the first one out, he dabbed at the streaks on her face and handed the handkerchief to her. She had looked over at Jason and given him an appreciative smile for that gesture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.