Mandy, Bob & Jason
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The saga of Mandy and Bob continues with the introduction of Jason, Bob's son. Like Bob did for Mandy, Jason saves the day for her too, in more ways than one, after Bob leaves. She was a castaway before and Jason makes sure that doesn't happen again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Yes," Mandy thought to herself. "Now he knew just how much I loved him."

She could feel his hands around her heart and her whole being. His love had helped create the new life inside her and she could feel his love surrounding her like she was wrapped in its protective shield.

She kept her hand on his shoulder. Looking at him. Loving him. Wanting him.

It had been a week ago that he left for a simple assignment. Pictures and a story. Not a big one, but something he loved to do.

Not that he had to work. He loved his work. Even though he had so much money, they had so much money, they could love and go wherever they wanted.

Just the interest on their holdings amounted to over five-hundred-thousand a year. Life with Bob was fantastic and yet very simple.

Again, Mandy's mind wandered back.

Just after they had gotten married, they chose a modest home at the edge of "Knob Hill" the ritzy part of the city. They could have afforded the hugest and most gaudy house there, but it wasn't them.

They wanted something nice. Large enough to occasionally build a gathering of friends. Large enough to accommodate them and perhaps a few children. But not so large it was ostentatious.

Together they found a nice property. Well, they had found it with Stan's help. Stan ... he was always omnipresent. She liked that.

The property backed up against a nature preserve that was beside the lake delineating the edge of the city. Of course, the choicest parts, you guessed it, were where "Knob Hill" was located.

Locals often called it "Snob Hill," for obvious reasons. It was needless to say it was a snipe at the wealthy and well placed.

So Mandy and Bob settled just at the edge. From the second floor of their house they could see over the low growth woodlands and wet lands that were between them and the lake.

It was a beautiful sight. At certain times of the year, they would sit on the terrace that extended from their bedroom out over the two car garage. It was breathtaking at sunset when the sun settled down and into the lake, lighting it afire.

Because of the preserve, they had ultimate privacy. Not a person, not a house, nothing but trees and the lake could be seen from their terrace.

Their first night in their new house, Bob had brought takeout home. You guessed it, from McDonald's.

Mandy had laughed as she saw the take out bag and squealed in delight. After a dash to hug and kiss her husband, they went to the "Terrace In The Sky" as they called it and sat, chatting about the day.

Mandy always ate faster and with great enthusiasm. She usually finished much sooner that Bob.

Actually, this evening, he was purposefully eating slower. Waiting for that inevitable swipe of his French Fries. He had them pointed at her with a devious plan in mind. His cardboard cornucopia of French Fries was screaming at her to be eaten.

He didn't have to wait long. He was watching her very carefully from the edge of his vision. He caught her wrist with a gentle slap as it retracted from HIS fries with one in hand.

"Mine!" He exclaimed as was their ritual.

But this time, before she could say her part, he rushed in with, "And tonight you shall pay!"

Mandy's eyes had grown huge as Bob exploded toward her, arms over his head like a woodland bear on the attack, the threat peaked by a loud guttural growl.

She squealed and tried to get up to run.

But he was at her before she could even move. He grabbed her and sat down on her chair telling her, "You Will PAY!" in a very gruff voice.

"This little thief needs to be taught a lesson," he said as he placed her squirming body across his lap, bottom high in the air.

He placed her so that her legs were spread a little apart by his right knee. His knee pressing against the top of her sex.

"No! NO! NO!!!" she cried. "I promise I won't ever steal again."

"Too late!" he told her. "Way too late!"

Then he brought his right hand down and gave her a gentle slap.

"This just won't do," he told her as he wiggled her velvet jump suit pants down to her knees.

Then he slid his hand back up her legs, just brushing her moistening slit as his fingers passed there.

Then he gave her another gentle swat and felt her body tremble. Then another a little harder and her body just jumped.

Her butt was bright red now, as well as the rest of her, not because of his slaps but because she always got crimson when she was aroused.

"No, No ... NO!!!" I promise to be good. I promise!" she cried out.

Mandy wiggled herself over his knee pleasuring herself as the attack on her body continued.

Another smack and she groaned.

Again, Bob placed his hand just above the back of her knee on the inside of her thigh.

As he slowly drew his hand up toward his goal, she was a shuddering bowl of jelly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.