Mandy, Bob & Jason
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The saga of Mandy and Bob continues with the introduction of Jason, Bob's son. Like Bob did for Mandy, Jason saves the day for her too, in more ways than one, after Bob leaves. She was a castaway before and Jason makes sure that doesn't happen again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The town car had arrived about 8:30. By 9 they were on their way to Las Vegas.

After take off, they settled in together in one chair, with Mandy on his lap. It was then that she asked him a question that had been floating in the back of her mind.

"Bob, we've been having sex, several times a day for three months. It there something wrong with me. I thought I'd be pregnant by now."

"Do you want to be pregnant?"

"Yes. I want to have our child. I want to have one soon!

"I want one now!"

"Well, I didn't think you should get pregnant before we were married. I just didn't want people to talk. Remember, I'm almost old enough to be your grandfather.

"I didn't think it would be a good idea for you to be pregnant before we were married. People would definitely talk and not very nicely about us either.

"I don't want people to say that I'm a letch, which I am, but I'm a letch that loves you and only you. Nor do I want anyone to say that either one of us HAD to marry the other because you were pregnant.

"If we married before anything happened, then it all goes away. Even the money thing because we both are now quite well off.

"You do know that when you marry, your husband gets the balance of the conservator's account ... immediately."

"No, I didn't catch that but it sounds great!"

"With everything put together, I've got about three million."

"And I've got almost twice that!" Mandy said, sticking out her tongue at Bob.

He swatted the side of her butt and told her to behave.

"After all," he told her, "THEY had about nine million between them and THAT is what counted!"

Mandy giggled at him and said, "If you do that any more, we will have to make love right here! That makes me real horny!"

"Now. Lets, see. You asked why you weren't pregnant.

After pausing to gather his thoughts, "How do I explain this," he had told her.

"Well, just before I got divorced, my wife was pregnant. She had told me she didn't want to have any more children. So while she was carrying my son, I had a vasectomy.

"She demanded I have a vasectomy.

"That way, when the baby was born and we started having sex again, I wouldn't be producing any sperm and she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant again.

"Claire really didn't want to get pregnant in the first place and didn't want to have it happen again.

"Don't ever tell anyone this, but I'm sure Jason was an accident. Claire must have missed some pills or whatever. But she did get pregnant.

"She always held it against me. Always!

"Anyway, as her pregnancy progressed, she got very mean, downright hostile and very volatile.

"She told me I had ruined her by talking her into getting pregnant and now she hated me and wanted a divorce.

"She hired a lawyer and filed suit for cruel and unusual punishment. Her claim was I forced her to get pregnant and it destroyed her 'Model's Figure.'

"I was crushed by all the mean things she said and didn't contest the divorce. Even against Stan's advice, I pretty much gave her everything she wanted.

"Even sole custody of our son, Jason, who she really never let me see very often."

"That's so sad," Mandy simply said.

"Yes it was. Even though I saw him very infrequently, I grew to love him very strongly.

"Oh I won't say I didn't screw up time and again. Remember, it was his birthday when I met you. You know. At the liquor store.

"Well, I had just gotten a big assignment and it had me preoccupied that day with appointments and arrangements about what I would cover and how. I had background information I needed to get.

"It was to be a feature piece. Long on text, story, and longer on pictures. It was for the Sunday Magazine. Very lucrative.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.