Wanna Watch Me Masturbate? - Cover

Wanna Watch Me Masturbate?

Copyright© 2009 by Chandra

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I guess I’m what you’d call an exhibitionist. It turns me on to have people watch me masturbate. It started with my parents when I was 10 or 11. I’m young and I’m cute, so it’s easy to get people to go along with me, especially older men, who I adore because they’re so appreciative. This is a true story and the first time I’ve written anything at all. Writing it turned me on so much that I had one hand inside my panties most of the time I was at the keyboard.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The last encounter I want to tell you about changed my life. It happened the following year, when I was 17. I hadn't done anything in a while and I was getting, you know, itchy. I put on a pair of white shorts ... the kind that you can sort of see a woman's panties through, plus a tank top and a bra thin enough that you could make out my nipples. I went to the mall, knowing I wanted "something" and while I wasn't sure what, I certainly wasn't expecting Frederick and Beverly.

I wandered into the Foot Locker and was trying on a pair of black Keds, when I noticed an older couple, also trying on sneakers. They weren't a bad looking couple but they were a LOT older than my parents and while I'd been with some older guys, he was way older. I'm not sure why but I decided to play. With my back to them, I bent over to tie my laces. I knew this would stretch my shorts across my behind and accentuate the panty lines underneath and I also knew the top of the panties would show as they rose up from the back of my shorts. I don't understand it but I knew that seeing just a little bit of panties seems to get guys all turned on.

I kind of wiggled my behind a little, retying one, then the other sneaker lace. I stood up and turned around and they were staring at me, whispering to one another. They had big grins on their faces.

"Excuse me." I said. "What do you think of these? I've seen pictures of people wearing them years ago and they're back in style. Very retro."

"It's difficult to see them from here, dear. Why don't you come a little closer?"

OK, sure.

After we introduced ourselves and after a few minutes of conversation they asked me to join them for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, there at the mall.

We were going to get to know one another. Me, Frederick and Beverly.

Bla, bla, bla. Eat, eat, eat. Bla, bla bla.

"So how old are you guys, anyway?"

"We're almost 60 Lauren Rose. How old are you?"

"60? Wow. I'm 17." I answered simply.

"So young. And so pretty, too"

They looked at one another and the man made a funny sound. I've heard older men make that sound before and I knew what it meant.

The check came and they paid the bill.

"We know you set this up, sweetie. And we're not complaining mind you, but we're really curious what a pretty, 17 year old girl is doing hanging out with a couple of people old enough to be her grandparents? What do you have in mind?"

"OK, it's like this. I like a lot of different kinds of people and while I've, uh ... hung out with older guys before, I've never hung out with an old couple. No offense."

"None taken. But what do you mean by 'hung out'?"

"Uhh, so you wanna watch me take my clothes off and masturbate?"

OK, so maybe I should have been a little more subtle, because they both started coughing and water came out of the guy's nose.

"Are you serious? What do you charge?"

"Charge? Like charge money? Like a prostitute? No way. Ew. No. No. I don't do this for money. I do it for fun.

So here's the deal. You can't touch me and I'm not going to touch you but yeah, I'm serious. I think you're both very nice and sexy in an older sort of way and you can touch each other or do anything you want with each other, as long as you watch me undress and then masturbate. And I'm very verbal. That's my thing. So what do you say?"

"Why us? You could get any boy in the mall."

"I've been with boys but I want to do something different."

They looked at one another and smiled.

"We can go to our house, dear. Do you have a car?"

"Yes."

"Good. We have a white Mercedes. Get your car and meet us at the valet stand in a few minutes and you can follow us. We don't live far from here."

'Our house' turned out to be a luxury condo on Miami Beach and that made me feel better because if they were whack jobs, there would be someone who knew I was there.

We pulled up to the carport. They introduced me as their grand daughter to the valet guy, the doorman and the security guard, which put me completely at ease.

We took the elevator to the 25th floor. They had a great place, with an incredible view. I walked out on the balcony and took it all in. They lived well, to be sure.

Hell. I was 17. I'd never seen anything like this. You could get used to it.

"Would you like a soft drink, Lauren Rose?"

"Do you have a beer?"

They looked at one another and smiled.

"Of course dear. I'll be right back." The woman offered.

We sat outside on the balcony. Except the balcony wrapped around the whole place, as this was a corner apartment. I looked around and realized that because of the shape of the balcony and because of the overhang of the roof above us, no one could see us. We had privacy. Hmm.

There were lounge chairs and a table with more chairs. This was some set up. I had my beer and they were drinking something stronger.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask us anything you like dear."

"Do you guys still, like, do it?"

They both laughed. "We fool around dear and masturbate one another once in a while but as to intercourse, it's been some time."

I was sort of reclining, I think you call it, on one of the lounge chairs and facing them. They were seated opposite me, in two of the regular chairs.

"Do you ever suck his penis Beverly?"

"My, you're a precocious little thing, aren't you Lauren Rose? Well yes, I do.

Frederick has a beautiful cock and I love to play with it and take it in my mouth."

"Maybe you'd like to suck his, uh, cock and masturbate one another while you watch me take my clothes off? I'm only 17, you know. Would you like that?"

"Why don't you show us, dear. It's a beautiful day out here and Frederick and I would love to watch you."

She reached between her husband's legs and gave his cock a little squeeze.

"And I can feel that Fredrick is very interested."

"OK but you two have to undress first. Those are the rules."

"In due time sweetheart. Now why don't you stand up and take that top off?"

'This was weird.' I remember thinking to myself. She was telling me what to do.

It wasn't supposed to go like this but for whatever reason, I did as I was told.

I stood up and pulled my top over my head.

"What a pretty brassier you're wearing Lauren Rose. It's very thin and I can see your nipples right through the material. I'm guessing you're a 34-B?" Frederick asked.

"Uh huh."

"Now your shorts, sweetheart. We've been dying to see how you look in those white panties you wanted us to see at the sneaker store."

I unsnapped my shorts, pulled them down and stepped out of them.

"My, what pretty panties."

"But they're just plain white rayon panties."

"You don't understand." Said Frederick. The last time I saw a teenage girl in just her underwear was when our daughter used to walk around the house like that.

But that was many years ago."

There was something just a little strange in this. They're getting off on seeing me in my underwear and now they're telling me about watching their daughter in her underwear? Hm.

"It looks like you have a wet spot honey. Are you getting excited? Is that why your cunt is lubricating?"

I wasn't used to that kind of language and coming from a woman old enough to be my grandmother, it was weird.

"Yes, I am but I want you to get naked."

"Soon, sweetheart. But first come closer so we can see how wet your panties are."

Since their chairs were against each other, I stepped in between them, with my right leg near Frederic and my left leg near Beverly.

"Touch yourself sweetheart. Show us how you touch your cunt through your panties."

This was starting to feel familiar. I stroked my vulva through the thin, rayon material.

"Oo. Oo. Oo. Touching myself in front of you. Feeling my pussy in front of two old people. Oo. Ooooo.

"What cute little mewing sounds she's making. Just like..."

"Frederick!"

"But she is."

"Not yet."

"OK, OK."

Huh? Just like what? Or who?

"Now unhook your bra, Lauren Rose. It's time to show us your breasts."

"But aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

"Soon, sweetheart. Soon. Now please take off your bra."

I always liked this part, where I reached behind myself, unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. But things weren't going according to the rules.

"AH! They're gorgeous. Look how hard her nipples are."

"Turn sideways, child. I want to see how you look in profile with the ocean and sky behind you. Oh, look at that, Beverly. What a beautiful curve to her behind in her panties. And see how high and upturned her breasts are and how her nipples stick straight out? Makes me want to suckle them."

He leaned forward to take me in his mouth. "No touching, please, OK? Come on Fred. You know the rules. But I like hearing how sexy you think I am."

"In good time, dear." Beverly said, addressing her husband.

At the time I didn't know what she meant but I found out later.

"Why yes, Lauren Rose. If you say so. Now turn around and bend over, so we can see the crack of your ass inside those panties. Pretend you're tying your shoelaces, like you did earlier."

I bent over. My behind was basically in their faces.

"Now spread your legs and resume touching yourself."

"God, what a beautiful sight. Spread a little wider please and reach under yourself. That's it."

"Now hold that position dear." Beverly told me. "I'm going to place my hand on your panties."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.