Wanna Watch Me Masturbate?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Chandra

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I guess I’m what you’d call an exhibitionist. It turns me on to have people watch me masturbate. It started with my parents when I was 10 or 11. I’m young and I’m cute, so it’s easy to get people to go along with me, especially older men, who I adore because they’re so appreciative. This is a true story and the first time I’ve written anything at all. Writing it turned me on so much that I had one hand inside my panties most of the time I was at the keyboard.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The most boys I've ever had watch me take my pants and panties off and masturbate is three. Wow, that was something and I want to tell you about it. It was when I was 16 and a junior in high school. I went camping with three guy friends from school. We'd gone canoeing and swimming at the lake and now it was night. We smoked some weed and we were talking about sex (do teenagers talk about anything else?) and things got a little touchy-feelie. One thing led to another and I knew it was time to have some Lauren fun.

"So, do you ever masturbate, Lauren Rose?" asked one of my friends nervously.

The other two boys giggled. I loved those guys but they acted so stupid sometimes.

"Of course I masturbate. I'm a grown woman. Do you?"

"Well, uhhh ... Gee. Sure."

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Wellll..."

"Any of you. What do you think about when you masturbate? I wanna know."

Silence.

Look. I knew they liked me, OK? And I could see them getting hard inside their swimsuits when we were swimming in the lake and they were looking at me in my bikini.

I was just setting them up but they needed some help.

"I see you guys looking at me. Do you ever think of me when you jerk off?"

More giggles. Boys!

"Yeah, OK, like yeah, we do."

"We? How do you know to say, 'we'?"

"Well shit, Lauren Rose. You're a pretty girl and sexy an' all and we've all seen you in your underwear and guys, ya know ... talk."

"Hmm. So you think I'm pretty and sexy, huh? And you all like looking at me.

Well, that kinda turns me on. And I can see by the bulges in your shorts that you guys are turned on also. Gee. This is pretty sexy and I'm getting kinda turned on and I think I need to do something about it."

Silence. All three of them blushed.

"What do you mean, Lauren Rose?"

"So you guys wanna watch me masturbate?"

You shouldda seen their faces.

"Masturbate, Lauren Rose?"

"OK, here's the rules. First, none of you can ever say anything about this.

You're my friends and I'm counting on you. I don't need this getting around school. Second, all three of you have to get naked. I wanna look at your bodies and see your erections. Then I'll take my clothes off and masturbate while you watch. But there's no touching, see? If you think you're going to have sex with me, forget it. And you can't touch yourselves either. And if you think you're gonna take pictures and post them on MySpace the minute you get home, you can forget that too."

"Whaddya mean we can't touch ourselves?"

"I mean, you can't touch your dicks. No jerking off for you while I'm ... I'm ... doing my thing. That's the rules, OK?"

They looked at one another and with big grins on their faces they quickly agreed.

I don't think they knew how difficult that was going to be for them but they would find out.

I stretched out on my back, leaned on my elbows and propped myself up against a couple of pillows.

"OK, fellas. Naked. Take 'em off. I wanna see your bodies."

It's amazing how fast a teenage boy can take his clothes off. Their shirts, shorts and underwear were off in seconds. Their penises bobbed up and down, all big and red like my father's used to get.

"Hmm. Very sexy, you guys. Seeing you handsome men naked turns me on."

"What about our sneakers and socks, Lauren Rose?"

"You can leave them on. I like the way that looks."

"OK, Lauren Rose. Now it's your turn."

I stood up. Like they said, they'd seen me in my underwear before, so my shorts and my tank top came off quickly, leaving me in my bra and panties. A thrill shot through me, as I was going to strip naked in front of three naked and very hard boys. I unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor of the tent. The way their eyes opened, you'd think they never saw a girl's breasts before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.