Wanna Watch Me Masturbate? - Cover

Wanna Watch Me Masturbate?

Copyright© 2009 by Chandra

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I guess I’m what you’d call an exhibitionist. It turns me on to have people watch me masturbate. It started with my parents when I was 10 or 11. I’m young and I’m cute, so it’s easy to get people to go along with me, especially older men, who I adore because they’re so appreciative. This is a true story and the first time I’ve written anything at all. Writing it turned me on so much that I had one hand inside my panties most of the time I was at the keyboard.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a few months later and I was sleeping over my friend Rochelle's house.

Her folks were out and we were in her room, messing around. I remember definitely that we were 13 and of course we were talking about boys and sex and about our bodies, which were beginning to fill out. And about masturbation.

"Do you do it?" she asked.

"Of course." Trying to sound grown up and experienced. I was experienced but I wasn't about to talk about my parents, as that was very private.

"How about you? Do you do it?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I'm not sure I know how." She admitted. "I touch myself sometimes and it feels nice an' all but I don't know what I'm doing."

"I masturbate a lot." I announced proudly. Would you like me to show you?

Would you like to watch me masturbate, Rochelle?"

"Oh yes, Lauren Rose. Please teach me. I want to know."

"OK. I'll lean up against the headboard and you sit opposite me. This way we can see each other and be comfortable."

"Should I take my clothes off?"

"Just your t-shirt. For now, leave your panties on. Cute polka dots, by the way."

Rochelle was a pretty girl and had a nice figure. She was a brunette, like me, except she wore her hair in a ponytail. We were both on the softball team and were even bat mitsvahd together. We'd known one another for years and I'd seen her breasts often enough but somehow this time it was different. I studied them. They were bigger than mine and I think she was going to be a C cup. I noticed her nipples were hard. I was getting turned on and so was she.

"You have such beautiful breasts. Do you ever touch them?" I asked.

"Yes, sometimes. I like to pretend it's one of the boys. It's OK to do that, isn't it?"

"Of course, silly. Show me."

She crossed her legs for balance. I looked at the crotch of her panties and she had a wet spot. She reached up and cupped both beasts in her hands. She ran her fingers and palms over them and fondled her nipples.

"Your nipples are hard. Cool."

"I wish I could reach them with my mouth and suck on them. I can't, so I pretend it's Jimmy or one of his friends. Would you like to suck them?" she asked me hopefully.

Wow. That caught me by surprise. My friend was growing up and wanted to experiment but I don't touch.

"Not right now. Maybe another time. OK, now me."

She looked a little disappointed but I didn't feel like going into an explanation.

I pulled off my t-shirt, leaving me in just my panties. I spread my legs wide and fondled my vagina through the material. I was soaking.

"Sometimes I like to feel myself through my panties, like this."

I stroked my labia and played with the folds of my vagina in front of my friend. I rubbed the whole area; slowly and sensuously.

"Wow, you're so wet I can see the outline of your vagina."

"You see how I poke my finger into myself through the material? I feel really naughty when I do this. And sometimes I like to put my hand inside my panties, like this, and feel myself with my fingertips. But mostly, I like to take my panties off and lie on my back, with my knees spread as wide as possible and use both hands to masturbate and have an orgasm." (My parents used to love watching me do this but I wasn't going to say that to Rochelle.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.