Wanna Watch Me Masturbate?
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Chandra

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I guess I’m what you’d call an exhibitionist. It turns me on to have people watch me masturbate. It started with my parents when I was 10 or 11. I’m young and I’m cute, so it’s easy to get people to go along with me, especially older men, who I adore because they’re so appreciative. This is a true story and the first time I’ve written anything at all. Writing it turned me on so much that I had one hand inside my panties most of the time I was at the keyboard.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Hello. My name is Lauren Rose. I'm young, petite, brunette and I look a little like the British pop singer, Lauren Rose, so I took her name for this story. You can check her out on YouTube, under Lauren Rose-Hava Nagila. She's such a sexy girl. I wish she could watch me masturbate. And like her, I'm also Jewish. So you wanna watch me masturbate?

I wasn't taking notes when these events occurred, so for the sake of the story, I had to make up the dialogue as best as I could.

I'm basically a middle class girl from a middle class background. I had a bot mitzvah, I went to summer camp, I went to high school, I have an apartment and now I'm in a university, studying Mandarin and International Finance. I've had boyfriends and I've had girlfriends. I don't consider myself bi but well ... I guess I am. Sort of. In my way. I like to party and I play sports. I guess I'm a tomboy.

I work out and eat well and I would never be mistaken for glamorous. In fact, I don't like foo foo at all. I have a nice healthy look about me and I'm told I'm attractive. I'm not bragging. It's just a fact. I have an outgoing personality and it's real easy for me to meet people. Guys hit on me all the time and girls too, although I don't understand how they know I also like women.

I'm pretty normal in almost every way except one: I don't like to be touched, so I don't have intercourse or any other physical sexual contact. In fact, with the exception of my gynecologist, whose touch I tolerate because he and his nurse let me masturbate in front of them during the exams, I don't like anyone to touch me down there at all. No penises, no fingers, no mouths, not even any dildos, except for those that I use on myself. And don't touch my breasts either, OK? I can feel myself up, thank you.

And if you think I'm going to jerk you off or give you a blowjob or lick your pussy, forget it, so let's not even go there. No touching. But I do want you to watch me take my pants off or pull my skirt up and lower my panties so you can see my vagina and masturbate in front of you. And sometimes I'll let you get off and sometimes I won't. It depends on the situation and how I feel. I know, I'm a tease.

And by the way ... I know it's fashionable to shave your pussy and enhance your boobs but I don't do either. I have a nice triangle of dark, straight hair on my pussy and my 34-Bs are mine and no one has complained yet. Also, I don't do this in public, like parks and like that. I like privacy.

I want you to get naked when I show you my pussy and then I'll get off while you watch. Show me how hard you are, big boy. Or how wet your pussy gets, sweetie. But don't touch yourself. Not unless I feel like letting you. Those are the rules whether I'm with a guy, a girl, several people or a couple. Of course, if I'm with a man, I have to feel I'm with a man who isn't going to overpower me and rape me. Cocks in my pussy or my mouth? Eww.

I guess I should talk about how this started. Anyway, I want to. I don't have a problem with who I am, so I haven't been to a shrink. But it probably began when I was ten or eleven years old and my parents, who were pretty normal by all outward appearances, would have me come into their bedroom, strip naked and stand or sit next to them while they had sex. What did I know? I was just a kid and they were my parents. I know better now but it seemed normal to me back then. I guess my parents were pretty weird, huh.

Sometimes they would have me dress up in my school clothes before I came into their room and they would lie back against the headboard and touch each other while I undressed or posed for them in different positions. My father liked this more than my mother and there were times he'd cum as she jerked him off. I was their little exhibitionist performance toy.

He'd be going, "Daddy's little school girl. Daddy's little school girl." and shoot his sperm all over my mother's hand. It was kind of fun knowing I could make my father do that just by taking my clothes off.

At any rate, while I'd be standing there or sitting on the bed, in all my nakedness, sometimes my father would try and touch me anywhere he could reach. He'd be fucking my mother and he'd reach for my pussy or my behind or my nipples.

Whenever she saw that, she'd yell at him: "No touching!", as she didn't want him being sexual with me. Right. They're having sex while their daughter is naked and sitting on their bed and she didn't want him being sexual with me.

Whatever.

I guess I was getting near puberty and I remember getting very turned on by all this sex going on in front of me. I would get wet while I watched them but I didn't know anything about masturbation, so I didn't know what to do. My mother realized what was going on and it was then that she taught me about masturbation. Naturally, my father was there watching but that only seemed to make it more fun.

"Watch mommy, sweetheart." And she spread her legs and played with herself, showing me where her clitoris was and how to touch it. "Now you." And with my mother and father watching, I spread my legs and played with myself. Having them watch me made me want to do it even better. Like I said, their little exhibitionist toy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.