Preview

Storms Never Last

by Jake Rivers

Copyright© 2009 by Jake Rivers

Romantic Story: Terry grew up in the wine country of Sonoma County, California. He fell in love with Annie, the girl from the next vineyard over,and they pledged to live their lives together. Life can be sweet but sometimes there can be storms. Join them in their search for love and happiness.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Author's Note:

This is my seventh semi-annual "invitational." The initial one was based on the Statler Brother's song, "This Bed of Rose's." The most recent invitational included songs written or performed by Willie Nelson. The current effort consists of stories based on song titles that have a weather term in them, such as "Stormy Weather, "Foggy Mountain Top," "Dusty Skies", "Heat Wave", "Summertime Blues," and "Ballad of Thunder Road."

For this story I've chosen, "Storms Never Last." This was written by Jesse Coulter,
and the version I have is by Jessi with her husband, Waylon Jennings.

"Storms never last do they baby?
Bad times all pass with the wind.
Your hand in mine stills the thunder,
And you make the sun want to shine."


Thanks to Raoul Tirant for his editing assistance. Regards, Jake

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.