Harry, Brenda, Debbie and Me - Cover

Harry, Brenda, Debbie and Me

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It didn't turn out at all like he expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

It was just another typical run of the mill Saturday, absolutely nothing exciting going on. I was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee with Harry, my next door neighbor and talking football, and cars, especially cars. We were both restoring 65' Mustangs and each of us had parts that the other needed or wanted. He asked me if he could have the extra front lower valence panel that I had, and I asked him if I could have his extra set of wheel covers. I asked him if he could use the Gran Prix style steering wheel that I decided that I didn't want and he asked me if I would fuck his wife. We kinda got off the subject of cars at that point.

I looked at Harry, "What did you say?"

He said, "I asked you if you would fuck my wife."

Now the answer to that question wasn't all that hard to come up with - I've wanted to fuck Brenda from the first minute that I saw her, but I never tried to make a move on her because one, she was too close to home, and two, she showed no interest in playing around. In the five years that she had lived next door to me we have attended dozens of the same parties and I had never seen her, even once, so much as flirt with anyone.

"What does Brenda have to say about it?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "I haven't spoken to her yet about it."

"What am I supposed to do, put on a mask, break into your home and have my way with her?"

He smiled, "Nothing so dramatic. I thought we would just get her drunk and see what happens."

There was a minute of silence and then I asked, "Harry, why do you want me to fuck Brenda?"

He said, "Because I know you. I trust you to be good to her and with you I don't have to worry about AIDS or any of that shit."

I shook my head, "That's not what I'm asking. Why do you want someone else to fuck your wife?"

Harry took a few moments to organize his thoughts before saying, "I don't know if I can explain it so you'll understand, but for years my favorite fantasy has been to watch Brenda make it with another man. I don't know why, I just know that it is an inner need that never goes away. In fact, with each passing year it gets stronger. Once, when we were in a pretty mellow mood, Brenda and I started talking about each other's sexual likes and dislikes and Brenda asked me if I had any fantasies and I told her what mine were. She didn't seem shocked to hear it, she just said, "Interesting. I've never thought about having sex with another man. Who knows? Maybe some day we will try it."

"And now she has agreed to try?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "I've brought it up several times, but she just says "maybe someday" and then we drop the subject. I figure that if it is ever going to happen, now is my best shot. Brenda's fortieth is next week and she is taking it hard. You know, "I'm getting old. I'm not desirable anymore, yadda, yadda, yadda." I think a little booze and a determined effort by someone who tells her how sexy and desirable she is will do the trick."

To make a long story a little shorter I agreed to try and get Brenda in the sack on the night of her fortieth.


Now this was going to make for an interesting situation. Two years ago I did what can probably be considered a bad thing - I screwed Harry's eighteen-year-old daughter. Granted, I'd had a lot to drink that night and I should have known better, but when a fairly sexy young lady takes off her clothes in front of you and asks you to fuck her, most men are going to do it, even if they are twice her age. Besides, if I had said no the kid's ego and self-esteem would have been trashed. Debbie had come over to my place one night to cry on my shoulder. The prom was coming up and she didn't have a date because she was so unattractive. Well, she kind of was, but it was all superficial. She still had some baby fat, she had braces, and no one had ever taught her anything about wearing the right makeup. Added to all that her hair was all wrong for her facial structure. I pooh-poohed the 'unattractive' bit, told her she was very desirable, and that the right guy just hadn't shown up yet. She got up to use the bathroom and when she came out, she was naked.

"If you think I'm attractive, prove it!"

The bottom line is that Debbie went home well fucked that night. For the next six weeks, until she left for college, Debbie would show up on my doorstep two or three times a week and we would always end up in bed. I was glad to see her leave for school because I don't think we could have continued our affair much longer before getting caught.

Whoever Debbie's roommate was in college, she should get some kind of an award. She took one look at Debbie and made Deb her project. She taught her to use makeup, got her to change her hairstyle, and turned Deb into a runner. By the time Debbie came home for the Christmas holiday the baby fat was gone, the braces were gone, and Debbie was a total fox! I took one look at the new Debbie and knew that her days of insecurity were gone forever, and so, I expected, were her visits to my house; she would be too busy beating the boys off with a stick to have time for an old fart like me. I was wrong. The second day she was home she came over. She did a pirouette in front of me and said:

"What do you think?"

I told her, "I think you are wasting your time by being here with an old guy when it is obvious that you can get anyone you want closer to your own age."

"No thanks" she said, "I tried a couple of them at school. They haven't a clue as to what they are doing and I don't have the patience to teach them."

As she was talking she was shedding clothes, "Here on the floor, or up to bed?"

I smiled and had reached for her, "Let's start here and work our way to the bed."

So, for two years now I had been fucking Harry's daughter and now he was asking me to fuck his wife. Mother and daughter, how kinky is that? I spent the week prior to Brenda's birthday party trying to come up with ways to get her in the sack and, quite frankly, I didn't come up with any that I thought would work with her. In any event, it was all a waste of time. Brenda seduced me! About four hours into the party Brenda cornered me in the kitchen. She had been drinking a lot, but she wasn't showing it.

"Tell me something" she said, "Do you think that I'm attractive?"

Christ! I thought, mother and daughter, reading from the same page.

"Of course I do," I said, "The only reason that I've never made a pass at you is my fear of being turned down and the possibility that it would end our friendship."

She looked at me for a moment and then she said, "Do you honestly mean that?"

"Of course I do" I replied.

"Good!" she said, and she stepped forward, put her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed her back and then she pulled away. "Go upstairs to use the bathroom in about five minutes," and she walked away.

I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I wasn't sure. I figured that I'd better go find Harry and let him know what was happening. I spent most of the next five minutes looking for him, but with no success. Tough luck Harry, I thought, it's going to happen and you won't be there. I headed for the bathroom and as I got to the door the bedroom door opposite opened and Brenda motioned me in.

"We don't have a lot of time" she said, as she locked the door and then pulled me to the bed. She lifted her skirt to her waist - she wasn't wearing any under things - and lay down on the bed. "Fuck me" she said, "No romance, no foreplay, just fuck me."

Who am I to turn a lady down? It was straightforward no holds barred sex. I took off my pants and briefs, but kept on the rest of my clothes and I fucked her. I pounded her pussy for a good five minutes or so and she squirmed, bounced and moaned her way through two orgasms before I shot my wad.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.