A Tale of Two Sidneys - Cover

A Tale of Two Sidneys

Copyright© 2009 by Ted55

Chapter 6: Dodging a Bullet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dodging a Bullet - This is the story of two men; one at the beginning of his sexual life and one closer to the end. Each crosses generational boundaries to fulfill their needs. Not without consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The flash from the digital camera caused Julia to raise her face from Gwen's thick black pelt. On knees and elbows she looked over to see her husband standing in the bedroom doorway. Melissa, her other playmate, who was laying on her back between the red-haired hostess's thighs also stopped her pussy licking to see who the intruder was.

Sid looked from one to the other and his cock throbbed its way to full and somewhat uncomfortable tumescence. There was no screaming or rushing to cover up, so that was a good thing.

The knock-off clothing manufacturer was surprised but not shocked. He knew his wife had a bisexual side and that she'd had girlfriends—intimate girlfriends—before they were married. The first couple of years after they wed he'd even tried to encourage her to set up a threesome. She'd never honored his request and he finally gave up asking, but always had the suspicion that she dabbled from time to time.

It was apparent as recently as a couple of months ago that she hadn't lost her taste for other women. She made it clear after the first time she met Gwen Dumas that the raven haired young woman turned her on.

'It looks like she managed to close that deal, ' Sid thought, having just interrupted Julia performing cunnilingus on the junior member of the country club.

Glancing over toward his newest employee who had been servicing his wife made his balls ache. He'd wondered if he'd ever get to see the lithe young woman totally naked and now there she was laid out on his marital bed.

"Get out!" Julia commanded.

It wasn't a panicked shriek, just a firm rebuke.

Sid stood motionless for a moment considering whether he had any options. Julia's eyes were like the green flame of a soldering torch applied to a copper pipe. Realizing that he had no leverage, he closed the bedroom door and retreated to the rec room.

The porn movie he tuned into on the wall mounted plasma TV was pitiful substitute for what was happening in his very own bedroom almost directly above his head. Going over to the bar instead he poured a glass full of his favorite beverage and sipped it as he went in search of his dinner.


Kneeling between her neighbor's thighs Julia looked up into her 'deer-in-the-headlight' eyes. She couldn't see Melissa but the sound of the youngest breathing signaled her distress as well. The redheaded puppet master twisted around so she was sitting on the bed and could see both of them.

"Come on girls! That was a brief sun shower on an otherwise cloudless day ... don't let it spoil our fun."

Gwen was amazed at the sobering effect the intrusion had. She was sure for just an instant that she was going to have a heart attack. It was so disorienting that she hadn't even thought to cover up.

'Oh my God! I was lying here naked with another woman eating my pussy, ' her brain was screaming. 'He saw everything ... he had to!'

The thought seemed to be repeating over and over like someone trying to get an idea through to a mentally challenged individual. Meanwhile she was looking at her hostess' relaxed face. She was convinced that Julia actually had a little smile hiding under her serious look.

'It was her husband ... if she's not concerned why should I be?' the self-confidence of the thought was foreign to the neglected wife and maybe it was for that very reason that she embraced it.

When Julia went from her knees to her tush it gave Melissa room to sit up as well. The fashion design grad looked from one heavy breasted woman to the other and realized that their hostess was right. The shock of the unexpected and literally breathtaking interruption had passed. The way the fashionista looked at it, nothing had really changed as long as Julia was cool with it—and she very evidently was.

The Dickens newest employee found herself staring at the cherry gumdrop that had grazed her cheek during the breast comparison measurements that had launched this ménage à trios. Swinging her legs under her butt she got to her knees and began an oral exploration of the magnificent plump nipple.

"Now that's what I'm talkin about," Julia sighed and reached under the Melissa's chest to explore the pretty conical titties she'd been deprived of earlier.

Gwen became uncharacteristically aggressive and dove between their hostess' legs forcing the older woman's legs apart until she reached her mostly bald vulva.

Julia collapsed and received the tributes like a queen. There wasn't a lot of room for sexual firsts in her life anymore which made this one all the sweeter.

When she ushered her guests out a couple of hours later she found Sidney downstairs watching the game. She went down a sidled up to him on the couch.

"Are you okay?" she asked tentatively.

He was trying for a stern look but she saw right through him like she always did.

"I think it was mean and selfish though," he complained.

"Oh honey, " she said with a pout putting her hand on his crotch. "I don't want to share you with other women."

A likely story but she already had his pants undone and had located his resting member. her lips were on his ear blowing softly into it.

'Damn! she's good, ' he surrendered.


With the programming limitations of the cutting machine resolved, Melissa had the expensive piece of equipment cutting all the pieces for the ladies suit by Tuesday night. Sid was delighted when it produced more units in one day than his hand cutters could turn out in a week.

By Thursday he was reassigning cutters to the sewing operation and he realized on Friday that he was going to have to hire to keep up.

It was even better than he'd hoped and he was relieved and impressed with how Melissa left the bedroom antics out of the workplace. She went about her business never giving any indication that there was more to her relationship with the owners than met the eye.

Sid immersed himself in sales. He quickly realized that his estimate of doubling his production had been absurdly low. Even with existing staff he could easily triple and when he had time to hire more sewers the possibilities boggled his mind.

Now all he needed were the orders.


Sidney Bing had pressure all his own. On Tuesday night he got a call from Mister Richmond inviting him for a campus tour on Saturday. He'd meet with the rest of Tennessee Valley's football management and go to their game which started around one.

He was so excited that he could barely function that whole next day. When he got home on Wednesday the message from the golf course superintendent put him in a quandary. The materials for the retaining wall were on site.

It wasn't hard to do the math. It was a three hour drive to the college he'd have to leave by six to make the nine o'clock tour. The game wouldn't end before four so there was no way he'd be back before eight. By then it would be getting dark already. He wasn't going to get anything done at the golf course Saturday. This was going to put the bonus he'd been promised in serious jeopardy.

The high school quarterback was beginning to think his life was suddenly charmed. When he called Carl Peterson the next day to explain his dilemma the Course Superintendent was amazingly supportive.

"This is just a job son," he said. "The scholarship is your whole future."

He even agreed to re-evaluate the terms of the bonus.

Saturday was like a dream come true. They didn't actually table the offer but Sid was as sure as he'd ever been of anything that they soon would. As soon as he got back he couldn't wait to get over to Jenny's and tell her all about it. She was excited for him, so excited that Sid thought he could have gotten her pants off—and then, who knows. The lecture on morals and Tennessee Valley College's expectations of their students he'd had just earlier that day made him back off.

Sidney set his alarm for daybreak on Sunday. He was out on the sixteenth tee before the first golfers had even teed off on number one. The scholarship athlete was determined to exceed Mister Peterson's expectations and got right down to work.

By nine he'd cleared the mudslide and was squaring up the hill to set the screening. That part took longer than he thought and it was starting to get pretty hot. Off came his sweat soaked shirt and he started the longest part of the job, setting all the individual stones in place. They weighted less than twenty pounds a piece but there were a lot of them.

Sid got the feeling that someone was watching him and looked around but didn't really see anybody. There were golfers on the course but the temporary tee Carl had established was twenty yards away and the players paid almost no attention to him.

When he stopped to have lunch he drank the one soda that he'd brought and realized that he was already down to his last bottle of water.

'That's not going to get me through the afternoon, ' he realized and went back to work weighing his options to replenish his supply.

As the retaining wall builder was opening his last water, about a hundred yards away, Sidney Dickens was kissing his wife goodbye and heading for the practice tee. He and his three golf buddies were scheduled for their regular two pm tee off.

Covered in mud and sweat he downed the last of the water trying to estimate if he had enough stone. It was too early to tell. Across the little brook beyond the row of trees he caught sight of a woman in her backyard apparently doing some light gardening.

Julia had been watching the buff young man as often as she could from various vantage points on the golf course side of the house. He was almost fifty yards away, so after Sid left she went out to get a better—closer—view. Pruning the roses gave her purpose. The handsome young man was putting his T shirt back on which was a bit disappointing.

It didn't click in immediately what he was doing when he picked up an empty pallet that had held the stone he'd already laid. Even when he laid it across the stream she didn't clue in. It wasn't until he picked up the duffle bag and started toward her that she knew he had even noticed her. Missus Dickens turned her back completely to cover her voyeurism.

Once he was across the stream the hard working teenager did an assessment of the home owner. She was wearing white shorts that were a little too short and tight to be presentable, but she was in her own backyard after all, not theoretically out in public. The blue halter top left her midriff bare and was tied behind her neck and her back.

Sid stopped at the tree line which he supposed was the edge of the property.

"Excuse me," he called out.

Julia felt a gush as she turned to acknowledge her visitor.

"I'm working on the golf course," Sid gestured behind him, "and I ran out of water."

He illustrated by holding up an empty bottle.

"I wonder if I can use your hose to refill the bottles," he held up the duffle bag.

He'd been worried that he might startle her but the way she turned it was as if she'd been waiting for him. He sucked in a deep breath when he saw the size and shape of her tits draped by fairly thin blue cloth.

Julia felt as much as saw his eyes scan her body. Her nipples tightened and her pussy twitched in recognition of the young stud's appreciation.

"Oh I can do better than that!" she assured him. "Come on in the house, I've got a whole fridge full of the stuff."

Sid fell in step behind the generous woman noting the firm roundness of her butt which was very alluringly displayed in the snug looking white shorts.

'She's about Missus Brown's age, ' the sweaty youth decided, and immediately realized that it was a bad idea to compare the redhead with his first older lover.

When his neighbor's visage entered his head it was her silhouetted by the setting sun in her kitchen doorway wearing nothing but a dressing gown. His manhood swelled a bit before he could force the vision out of his head.

They entered through a sliding door into what looked like an entertainment room. A couple of leather couches faced the biggest plasma screen Sid had ever seen. Toward the back was a pool table and his friendly water supplier disappeared for a moment behind the six foot long dark wooden bar with brass trim.

"How many would you like?" came sound the disembodied voice.

"Uh ... two or three ... if you can spare them," he wished he could have said four or five but he didn't want to sound greedy.

"Here take six," she said coming around the four foot high bar; "that's the way they're packaged."

She reached out with the shrink wrapped six pack.

"Gosh thanks a lot," he said. "I don't have any money on me but I'll be back on this job next Saturday. I can pay you then or ... or replace them."

"Oh don't be silly! You've obviously been working hard ... look at your shirt you're soaked. That's got to be uncomfortable. Let me get you a dry one."

"Uh ... that's okay I take it off when I'm working anyway. I just thought I should put it on to come over here..."

"Are you wearing sunscreen?" she asked.

There was probably nothing motherly in her tone it was just how he heard it.

"No m'am but—"

"No buts," Julia interrupted. "Don't you know it's dangerous to go out in the sun without it... ? I'm going to go and get you some."

He quickly realized that Red was not someone you'd likely win an argument with and besides she'd already disappeared through a doorway next to the bar. Returning a moment later carrying the bottle of sun-block she said,

"The most important part will be your back, which you can't do yourself ... take your shirt off."

The last was clearly an order not a request.

Sid set the pack of water on the bar and cross-arm stripped his T shirt over his head in a flash. His too long, wavy, sweat dampened mop of sandy hair became even more disheveled.

Sid was not conceited about his body but he certainly knew that the combination of athletics and the hard physical labor he'd done over the summer had left him with the chiseled physique of a workout fanatic. He wasn't conceited, but he was proud. The way the older woman's eyes lit up when she saw his muscular chest with its golden downy fuzz made him flex just a little.

Julia felt as though an invisible hand had grabbed her by the cunt. She had to bite her lip to keep the little squeal of delight from escaping.

"Turn around," she commanded barely seeming to have enough air to get the words out.

"This is going to feel a little cold at first," she warned squeezing her palm full of the off white cream.

He'd heard words similar to that from an older woman recently but the current situation didn't leave time to remember when or by whom.

Holding the sunscreen between her palms for a second to warm it, she shared the big glob sort of equally between her hands and applied them to her young visitor's shoulders.

Sid jerked a bit at the first contact and then the cool goo felt good as it was being spread over his shoulders and back.

He couldn't see the redhead close her eyes. She was shutting off the visual to enhance the tactile. The boy's delts felt like velvet wrapped steel under her fingers. Working the lotion all around, she then covered the same areas a second time. Julia would have been happy to caress his back for hours but realized as she began a third circuit that it would seem inappropriate to linger any longer.

When she took her hands away Sid thought it was polite to turn around and face the kind lady again. She was holding her hands up and they were moving very slowly toward him.

"I guess you can do your own front," the older woman conceded, "but I've got quite a bit left on my hands ... do you mind?"

"No ... I really appreciate your taking such good care of me," Sid agreed as her hands made contact with his upper chest.

The lotion application to his back felt nice but he didn't really find it sensual. When her soft slippery hands started gliding over his pecs all that changed. Her soft palms moved over his nipples, which were hard enough to cut glass, and he felt it in his groin. His manhood which had not returned to its completely flaccid state began to twitch and push against the confines of his jeans.

The pretty redhead was looking at his face but Sid avoided eye contact which left him looking at her chest—bad idea! The subtle wobble of her mature breasts under the loose fitting halter was fascinating and stimulating. He couldn't help wondering how they compared to his neighbor's and to Missus Stern's.

Julia studied the boy's face and experience told her that he was enjoying he caress. She was pleased with where his eyes seemed to be focused and moved her shoulders unnecessarily to cause her boobs to sway more. Glancing down at his crotch she recognized the return on her efforts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.