A Tale of Two Sidneys - Cover

A Tale of Two Sidneys

Copyright© 2009 by Ted55

Chapter 3: Achieving Goals

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Achieving Goals - This is the story of two men; one at the beginning of his sexual life and one closer to the end. Each crosses generational boundaries to fulfill their needs. Not without consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Gwen was able to give Julia her address and had her eyes closed by the time they left the Country Club parking lot. Sleep was probably the best thing for her, Julia only hoped that the younger woman still had the wits to stick her head out over the door of the convertible if she was going to hurl again.

Being one of the original residents of the exclusive community Missus Dickens was familiar with every street inside the security gates. She had no trouble locating Gwen's home.

After turning the car off in the driveway, she stroked the black silky hair from her passenger's face.

"You're home sweetie."

Gwen sat forward and rubbed her eyes as if she'd been sleeping for hours instead of minutes. Julia went around to the passenger side and after opening the door, she crouched and took hold of Missus Dumas' left foot and removed the three inch heel she was wearing.

"Swing your legs out honey."

There was the crotch of the panty again staring her in the face. In her couched position her neighbor's pussy was only a couple of feet away as the right shoe came off.

"There that'll make it a lot easier for both of us," the older woman said as she pulled her tipsy passenger out of the Jag.

With their evening bags tucked under her left arm and holding Gwen's shoes in that hand she supported the shoeless woman to the front door with her right. She sort of propped her against the door post while she rummaged in the small purse for her keys. Luckily there were only four keys on the ring and the house key was pretty obvious. After unlatching the door she looked at Gwen and was pleased to see that her eyes were open.

"Do you think you'll be able to disarm the system?" she asked.

The nodded response wasn't especially reassuring but Julia opened the door and ushered the black haired twenty-something over to the security panel. It took two tries but Julia was relieved when the flashing red light turned to solid green.

'Maybe she's not quite as drunk as I thought, ' the Good Samaritan considered as she closed and latched the front door.

Taking Gwen by the arm for support once again she said,

"Okay sweetheart let's get you into bed."

The simple phrase made the redhead's pussy clench and it would have been a very pleasant sensation if it weren't for Julia's low expectations.

Missus Dumas seemed to require less support as they moved down the hallway. In fact she was really leading since the older woman obviously didn't know the layout of the house, and would have had to guess where her bedroom was.

Julia caught the light vanilla fragrance and recognized the yin and yang decorating in the marital bedroom. The heavy dark furniture gave the room a masculine feel but it was off-set by delicate ornaments on the tables and dresser, and art work on the walls that were clearly a feminine touch.

There was a slightly awkward moment of silence, standing in the middle of the Dumas' private space. Julia was facing the young owner of the house.

'Nothing ventured... ' she thought.

"Would you like some help?"

She'd seen that look on Gwen's face before; shock, fear, curiosity, all rolled into one. Julia's mind was drawn back to that pregnant moment in the club's ladies room after the golf tournament; the moment when Gwen had been about to remove her shirt. Julia had wondered more than once since then what might have happened if they hadn't been interrupted at the critical juncture. The kinship she felt from their first meeting hadn't really ever been explored.

Looking into the younger woman's wide, slightly panicky eyes, she proceeded in the absence of a reply. She swept the black hair away from the top of the zipper down the back of the strapless dress. It was evident how much strain was on the hook at the top as well as the zipper itself.

'She must have put on a few pounds since she bought this, ' the older woman concluded as she worked the top fastener loose.

Holding the top of the dress with one hand she pulled the reluctant zipper down with the other. She didn't know if Gwen's sigh was from the relief of the pressure exerted by the tight dress or of the immanent exposure of her underwear. When the zipper reached the bottom of its travel she released the top of the dress and, being strapless, it simply fell down. One tiny little push above her hips and the cocktail dress fell to the floor.

Gwen Dumas' skin was amazingly fair and the black bra and thong made it look even whiter. Julia scanned down the bare flesh from head to toe feeling the hum between her legs growing louder. Her expectations had already been surpassed and she was trying to not let her hopes soar.

Her mouth was very close to the bra and panty clad woman's ear, taking in the alluring scent of her. The senior resident of the gated community tugged on the back of the strapless bra and whispered,

"I'm going to undo this for you."

Julia paused, waiting to see if the younger woman would protest—she didn't. After she released the hooks she let go of the back strap with her right hand and the strapless lace demi-cup wound up hanging from her left.

Gwen's groan once again might have been caused by the release of pressure around her chest but Julia didn't think so. She moved two or three steps to drape the bra over the back of a chair and then turned back toward her nearly naked companion.

Gwen's breasts were bigger and rounder than she'd expected. Even the firmness of her youth couldn't entirely overcome the force of gravity on their heaviness. The soda can sized pink areolas looked puffy around the pinker pea sized button in the center.

"My God you're beautiful," Julia whispered more to herself than to her nearly naked neighbor.

Gwen's head was down averting her eyes, but when the older woman spoke she raised her head.

"Y ... you really think so?" she responded sounding quite incredulous.

"Eric says I'm fat," she continued in a pathetic tone.

Julia paused to consider her reply for a moment. There was no doubt that Missus Dumas could have afforded to loose a couple of pounds, nevertheless her full round soft looking curves were very sexy.

"Fat?" It was Julia's turn to sound incredulous.

"Oh no sweetheart that's just propaganda from the anorexia promoting fashion industry."

"So you really think I look okay ... uh, desirable?"

"If you knew how horny you've made me you wouldn't be asking that question," the older woman replied sincerely.

"But ... but you're a woman," Gwen's voice sounded surprised but not shocked.

"So? I can still appreciate another woman's beauty ... can't you?"

Gwen cast her eyes down at the floor. She was ashamed to admit it.

"Come on ... you've been attracted to a nice pair of breasts or another woman's bum. You've felt a little sexual charge once in a while, it's only normal. Some women ... a lot of women are afraid to admit it ... but I'm not."

Gwen still hadn't looked up but Julia was gaining confidence by the second. Her expectations were rising at a meteoric rate along with her arousal.

"Do you want proof? Do you want me to show you how wet you've made me?"

The older woman stepped toward her reticent partner and hiked up her pale purple cocktail dress showing off the quite evidently damp crotch of her white bikinis.

Gwen's head was spinning and it wasn't from the alcohol anymore. She wasn't entirely sober but that was actually helpful. Her natural shyness would not have allowed her to reach out and touch another woman's pussy but her inhibitions had been deadened by the booze.

Julia was looking down at her own crotch checking to see if the wetness she knew was there was visible when Gwen's hand touched her swollen vulva. The insistent hum that had been emanating from her crotch since she'd sat down opposite the younger woman in the club's lounge exploded into waves of electrified heat. She grabbed the dainty wrist and mashed it into her bubbling quim causing an even bigger surge that nearly made her collapse.

Gwen could hardly believe the sensations that filled her when she felt Julia's squish sodden vulva pressing against her hand and wrist. Her vaginal spasms weren't entirely out of the blue. Her pussy had begun to heat up as soon as they'd entered the bedroom. Vomiting at the club hadn't been entirely caused by the booze. Although there was no doubt that she intended to drown her sorrows she hadn't gotten that far when the beautiful redhead showed up.

What had caused her stomach to knot up and eject its contents were a combination of the stress she was feeling that her brief marriage might be over and the half box of chocolates that she'd consumed that afternoon. Every piece of the comforting candy had guilt written all over it.

Eric's promotion had changed him. It wasn't just the long and frequent absences that threatened their marital bliss; because that's what it had been, like a never ending honeymoon. When he was home these days he was restless and dissatisfied with everything—including her.

When they moved out here, away from her friends and family, she sought to replace the comfort those relationships provided. Food, usually very fattening food, and candy had become her drug of choice. Since the move to the gated community she'd gained almost ten pounds. Her five foot four frame could certainly carry the one hundred and thirty pounds, but it was the speed at which her figure was changing that caused her overstressed husband to criticize. Like a rebound effect, the more he voiced his displeasure, the more she craved the comfort and the more she indulged.

Worse than the verbal deprecation was the loss of physical closeness. Eric didn't try to hide the fact that he found her the extra weight unattractive. Their lovemaking opportunities had already been severely curbed by his travel and now she had trouble arousing him even when the timing was perfect.

For the first time in weeks she'd felt desired that afternoon after the golf tournament. She'd never had sex with another woman but she had certainly fantasized about it. The way Missus Dickens had looked at her when she was helping with her bra strap issue had made everything tingle. Gwen wished she had the nerve to encourage the older woman and find out what her real intensions were but she just didn't.

When they'd entered her bedroom Gwen was more excited than she'd been in months. She was afraid to let the possibility of what might happen take root until her older neighbor had undressed her. Even when the redhead had given her the sorely needed compliment about her body, she still felt like it was too good to be true. Only when her rescuer clearly stated that she wanted her and lifted her skirt to prove it did the martially challenged and sexually frustrated young woman allow herself to believe that it was really happening.

There was no doubt that the hot wet feeling on her hand was real. The Good Samaritan was pressing her wrist so hard against her cunt that the older woman's pubic bone was digging into her wrist. Julia was moving Gwen's hand back and forth and grinding her hips at the same time.

Gwen had never touched a pussy other than her own and the realization of what she was doing—being made to do—caused her to shudder from the sheer raunchiness of it. The raw animal lust directed at her contrasted so dramatically with the lukewarm to cold that had most recently been the climate in this room.

It only lasted seconds, Julia humping her young neighbor's hand, before the older woman folded the black haired thong clad younger woman into a tight embrace. The flood of unfamiliar and thrilling sensations came from everywhere. Gwen could not believe how soft and sweet her neighbor's lips were. The way they sucked on her mouth and the way the older woman's tongue was insistently exploring were like nothing she'd ever experienced. The scratchy fabric of the purple cocktail dress teased her semi erect nipples sending sparks shooting down to her crotch.

Gwen felt the bed against the back of her thighs and Julia pushing forward. She hadn't even realized that they had moved. The older woman supported her so that it wasn't a freefall onto the bedspread. The next moment she was lying crossways on her bed and looking up at the redhead stripping.

Julia was out of her dress in a flash. There was no tease in this strip. Urgently tugging the purple bra straps off her shoulders the woman standing over her exposed her magnificent melons and then spun the bra around to unfasten and discard it. The pale flesh of her rescuer's tits, capped with the big succulent looking nipples caused the reclining woman's vagina to spasm again; and then the redhead dropped out of sight.

Gwen craned her neck to look down at the same time Julia grabbed the waistband of her black thong and yanked. She would later discover that the seams of the little panty couldn't withstand the force and ripped to pieces.

What she knew at that moment was that her legs were being forced apart. She gasped as the older woman, now kneeling beside the bed, hoisted her thighs onto her shoulders.

She wasn't ready for it though she'd wanted it for a life time. A mouth was on her pussy, a soft smooth woman's face was between her legs licking and sucking the very core of her being. It wasn't a wave, it was a tsunami that enveloped and swallowed her whole. Months of pent-up sexual desire erupted in a blinding flash. She knew that she was screaming, she knew that she was thrashing in every direction like a person connected to a high voltage wire, but the pleasure was so intense that none of it mattered—then blackness.

Julia had looked at the glistening wetness of the deep red gash down the center of the narrow black pelt. The intoxicating fragrance of Gwen's extreme excitement was like an irresistible force drawing her face down to gorge herself on the milky sweet nectar. The slippery hot lips enveloped her mouth and chin as she probed the flooded inner recesses and located the firm nubbin at the top of the overflowing crease. She clamped her arms around her neighbor's thighs to keep the delicious quim from escaping. Slurping and sucking she reveled in the younger woman's violent climax until her lover went totally limp.

Before climbing up on the bed to cuddle her Julia stripped off her saturated panties and gave her pussy a few conciliatory strokes. She stopped before her urges completely took over.

Gwen wasn't comatose she was making adorable little mewing sounds sailing in the after glow. When the older woman embraced her, the post orgasmic chubbette snuggled into her arms like a small child.

Julia hoped the woman wouldn't simply go to sleep and leave her to look after herself—again.


Melissa sat in her beater for a long moment soaking in what had just happened. She thought things had gone pretty much according to her plan and there was definitely a glow of satisfaction that came with that. She hadn't given a lot of thought to the state that she'd be in afterward. She'd stuffed the sticky panties in her purse because they were too uncomfortable to wear and her clit was throbbing persistently.

'Home to the toys, ' she said to herself and shivered.

She allowed herself the comfort of one squeeze before she fired up the engine.

When she reached for the shift lever she noticed the card from 'Danny's Bar and Grill' lying in the little tray part of the console were she'd thrown it after her fact finding mission. Her high school classmate's words came back to her,

'Sid's okay in the sack, but his wife is wonderful ... and you know she's the brains of the operation.'

She should have pursued that tidbit of intel but she hadn't. Before she had the job it didn't really matter; the only person she had to impress was Sidney Dickens. Now that she'd secured the position she wanted to know more about the role her boss's wife played.

Danny's was only a couple of blocks away, that's how she'd chosen it as a potential source of info in the first place. The newly hired college grad decided to swing by the watering hole and see if Vickie was working.

On the way her schoolmate's confession crossed her mind, 'ya know I'm much more into girls ... ever try it?'

The sudden spasm in her pussy elicited a little squeal.

Only one of the tables was occupied, the other dozen or so patrons were at the bar. Being located in a largely industrial area lunch time and quitting time—happy hour—were Danny's busiest periods.

Melissa spied Vickie expertly and effortlessly carrying the heavy tray laden with two dinners. They made eye contact and the newly employed college girl slipped into an empty booth.

The waitress delivered the meals to the couple occupying the other booth and stood chatting briefly with her customers, and then strode purposefully toward Melissa.

"What can I do for you doll?" she asked and the choice of words hit Miz Somers like a blast of air from an oven.

Not 'what can I get you, but ... what can I do for you?'

The lurid thoughts that rocketed through her mind didn't even have words they were just images of the possibilities. To make matters worse the innuendo seemed to render her speechless. She just sat there with her mouth open.

The waitress' smile was suggestive.

"I'll get you the usual," Vickie offered. "I'm off in fifteen minutes and then we can get out of here."

'The usual? I've only been here once before ... we can get out of here... ? Why does she think I came in... ? Is it that obvious?'

Melissa's mind was a jumble as her schoolmate returned from the bar with a glass of white wine.

The fashionista took a long swallow of the wine and wished she'd ordered something stronger. She came over here with the goal of learning more about Missus Dickens and specifically her role in the manufacturing company owned and run by the man she'd just blown.

'That's it ... that's why I came ... isn't it?'

The third gulp drained the glass.

She was watching the men at the bar watching ESPN when Vickie entered her field of view. The sandy blonde hair that she'd had piled on top of her head now rested on the shoulders of her white blouse. The thigh high stockings didn't quite reach the hem of her short kilt. She'd also changed shoes from the flats to a pair of modest heels. Melissa found herself transfixed. The school girl outfit was like something out of a porn movie. Vickie's very young, very pretty face did not spoil the illusion.

"Ready?" she said when she reached the table.

The question was far more significant than was intended.

"Where are we going?" she asked rising from the booth and tossing a five into the table.

"My place is only ten minutes away," Vickie replied as they reached the door. "I thought we could go there ... you know kick back, relax, talk about old times."

The blonde waitress pressed the unlock button on her keyless entry fob and the Camry chirped its acknowledgement. It wasn't brand new but Melissa was still impressed at her friend's ride.

Four blocks later they seamlessly transitioned from the light industrial area to old residential. Vickie skillfully guided the sedan down the narrow driveway behind the three story brown stone building that looked as though it might have been built just after The War. The keyless entry to the first floor was obviously new.

"Now the hard part," Vickie warned.

"I'm on the third floor," she informed and began climbing the wide wooden staircase.

The smell of old wood mingled with the faint smells of cooking in the other apartments.

"Welcome to my humble abode," the blonde waitress said as she opened the door to '3-C'.

Diverting around the tiny kitchen Melissa followed her classmate into the main living space of the small one bedroom apartment.

"I've got to take a quick shower," Vickie announced as she continued into her bedroom.

"The bar's over there," she flipped her hand in the direction of the wall opposite the large window. "Help yourself."

The glasses hung from a rack over top and the liquor was lined up along the back of the narrow bar. Melissa opened the little fridge underneath and took a glass bowl of ice out of the freezer and a can of Coke out of the refrigerator part. She poured a health shot of Bacardi's on the ice and added a slightly larger measure of cola.

Turning back to the modest but tasteful living room the first swallow warmed her throat all the way down to her gut. From there the alcohol blossomed up into her head. The rum landed on top of the wine she'd gulped fifteen minutes ago in her empty stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.