I Need It Badly! - Cover

I Need It Badly!

by parabolus

Copyright© 2009 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: Her husband couldn't satisfy her, so.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I noticed her immediately, walking up Market Street towards me. Dressed in a knee-length flowery cotton skirt and an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse, under which her obviously bra-less breasts swung freely, with shoulder-length fair hair, and carrying two bulky shopping bags.

'Those look heavy, ' I said. 'Can I give you a hand?'

She smiled at me gratefully. 'Thanks — that would be nice! It's too hot to hump things around!'

Our fingers touched as I took the bags from her — as she leaned towards me slightly I got an even better look at her heavy breasts, and I felt my cock stir.

'You're right — it is hot.' I nodded towards a pub on the corner: 'If you're not in a hurry, how about a drink to cool off?'

'Umm — just what I need — a nice cold lager!'

It was quite early, and the pub wasn't crowded. I bought the drinks while she found a small table in a corner. We dumped her bags and sat down. She smiled at me and toasted me over the rim of her glass, and then took a long swallow.

'Looks as though you've been busy shopping.'

She shrugged her bare shoulders. 'I wanted to get out of the house and — take my mind off.'

She sighed. 'It's not always easy, re-marrying a much older man. He — well, let's just say he can't always do his duty. It's getting worse lately — I try hard, but it doesn't seem to do any good. Last night, I — I wanted it desperately, but it was no use. I worked on him with my hands, my mouth, everything ... the only thing that gets him going is telling him about the men who've had me.'

She took another swallow of lager, and when she put her glass down our fingers touched again, but she didn't remove her hand.

'One benefit is that I — get to do it with a lot of men, but not always when I need it, like last night.' She shuddered. 'I played with myself, but it's not the same... '

I studied her body, especially her full breasts. I could see her nipples prodding against the thin cotton of her blouse, and again my cock stirred involuntarily. She must have seen me staring, and she eased the blouse down another couple of inches, baring more of her breasts and the deep valley between them.

I looked up, and our eyes met, and I let my fingers stroke hers lightly.

'I know what you mean about being frustrated. I've just broken up with my girlfriend.'

Her eyes widened in surprise. 'Why? What was wrong?'

I shrugged. 'Oh, I don't know. She was so — immature, I suppose. Very giggly, self-conscious, almost prudish. I prefer older women, more experienced, who know what they're doing, and what they want.'

She swung her legs sideways from under the table, and crossed them. I glanced down, and dropped my hand to her thigh — she stared at me for a moment, and tugged her skirt up several inches, so that my hand rested on her bare leg.

'And I prefer younger men — who want to do things to me... '

At that moment her phoned trilled, and she rummaged in her bag, giving me another view of her cleavage, and held the phone to her ear, staring into my eyes.

'Hello? Yes, dear. Yes ... I've finished shopping, but I don't know when I'll be home. Why? I'm with — a man, that's why ... we just met in Market Street, and we're in that pub on the corner of Duke Street, the Rose and Crown... '

Our eyes were still locked, and she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips.

She laughed. 'I don't know. I'll ask him!'

She held the phone aside. 'He wants to know if you're going to fuck me! Are you?'

I looked at her quizzically. 'What do you think?'

She spoke into the phone again. 'He asked me what I think. I think he will! What? Oh, quite good-looking ... he's got his hand on my leg, under my skirt, and he keeps looking at my tits... '

She sighed. 'Yes, of course I'll tell you. Yes, everything. No, I won't forget anything — do you want me to take bloody notes or something? Yes, OK. 'Bye.'

'Well, that's got him interested. This evening might be better!'

I gestured to her glass. 'Do you want another drink, or shall we get going?'

She smiled. 'I'm getting going already!'

I picked up her bags. 'My car's just round the corner, ' I said, and watched her bottom swaying as I followed her out of the pub.

I held the car door open for her, getting a glimpse of an extensive expanse of bare thigh, and put her bags on the back seat. I opened my door and climbed into the car beside her, and she turned towards me.

'I wouldn't mind being kissed, ' she breathed.

I slipped my arm round her bare shoulders and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm, and I tasted her lipstick, and my free hand found her full breast. It was firm but yielding, and I fondled it gently, rubbing my thumb over her stiffening nipple, not caring if anyone walking by looked in the car window and saw us.

She wriggled her legs, rubbing them together as she returned my kiss eagerly. We kissed like that for a minute or two, and then we broke apart.

'That'll do for a while. Now, please let's get going — I need it badly — I want to get my clothes off, and be naked... '

I started the car, and glanced down to see her put her hand up under her skirt and finger herself, baring her thighs in the process. I forced myself to concentrate on my driving — it wasn't easy, with an attractive woman masturbating beside me, her bare shoulders, now well out of her blouse, gleaming in the sunshine, her legs parted, with her skirt practically up around her waist...

Eventually we arrived safely, and as I turned off the ignition she threw herself at me again and kissed me wildly, gripping my cock through my trousers. I retaliated by putting my hand between her still widespread squirming legs. She moaned in my mouth, gripping me harder, as I discovered her soaking wet panties.

Somehow, we got out of the car, and I picked up her bags and walked up the path with her, while she hung on to me, trying to twist in front of me to kiss me. Her blouse was off by the time I got the key in the lock — I looked down at her lush bare breasts, and rubbed the palm of my hand over them roughly — she moaned again, and she was unfastening her skirt as we went inside. I closed the door behind us and put her bags down in the hall, and when I turned back her skirt and panties were off as well, and she stood looking at me wearing nothing but her high-heeled sandals.

She practically hurled herself against me, grinding her body against me, trying to wrap one leg round my hips as she kissed me hungrily. I ran my hand along her thigh, gripping her soft bottom and pulling her tighter against my cock, and then I pushed her back against the wall, her leg still wrapped round me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.