Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Jackie began to gather her stuff. She went to Willard and gave him a kiss, telling him that she'd see him at the office the next day. With Nancy she indulged in a lingering kiss, with tongues involved. Settling her cheek against Nancy's Jackie whispered:

"You were spectacular, love!"

"Thank you," Nancy said softly, kissing the side of Jackie's face.

"Tomorrow!" Jackie said as she left the room.

Willard told Nancy, who was still wrapped only in a towel, to sit on the closed toilet seat and he went into the next room. He came back soon with a blanket and wrapped her in the blanket. Then he crossed the room and went to the large triangular Jacuzzi opposite the shower stall, and began to fill it with hot water. He stepped into the bedroom for a moment and came back soon completely naked.

"Oh dear!" Nancy sighed, as Willard came into the room naked. "Don't you look yummy!"

"Come here, wonderful woman," Willard said, holding his arms out.

Nancy went to him and let him inside the big blanket. She leaned her head against his chest and said:

"Was I okay? I don't want to disgrace you."

"You were wonderful!" he said with obvious pride.

He turned then and turned off the water, and held out his hand for Nancy, leading her into the Jacuzzi tub and then settled into it himself. She scooted around to sit next to him, so that she could lean against him. He put his arm around her and let it stray to her left tit and nipple, as they enjoyed the surging water.

"Was it too much for you?" he asked softly.

"Not really," she said quietly. "I love the pain but am afraid of the thought of it; when I'm into it, it becomes a really hot experience, you know?"

"It certainly looked it," was his comment, as he bent his head to kiss her. "How tired are you now?" he asked then.

"Not too tired for you!" Nancy said, smiling up into Willard's face.

Then she snuggled up to him and whispered into his ear:

"There are three holes, Mister, you get to choose any or all of them."

He chose all of them, and, after the bath began to work on those three holes in the bedroom.

Nancy fit into the company's structure with amazing ease, and proved herself valuable both in personnel and in the pr department. She made her way quickly. Her relationship with Jackie continued to be a good one at work, and one that periodically paraded her submission in front of Jackie at home.

Not long after Nancy began working for Willard's company, he asked her into his office one day, saying that he had a request. They sat and talked, and Willard told Nancy a bit more about Junior. He mentioned that he'd come back from the mid-east wars a changed individual and now was not as mentally acute as he once was.

Willard went on to tell Nancy that he, Willard, provided Junior with female companionship, frequently purchasing the services of whores to meet Junior in a certain restaurant. They had a formula that they used. The woman would approach Junior and say: "Willard sent me." And the evening would be on.

At this point Willard hesitated but finally went on:

"Do you know that he's in love with you?"

"Me, really?" Nancy asked, somewhat amazed.

"Yes, as much as he can be," Willard said. "I know him and I know what goes on with him."

"Oh dear!" she said with some distress, "What ... what shall I ... should I do?"

"Well," Willard continued, "What I'd like you to to; what I wish you'd do is go to him the next time he has a 'whore's evening', as we call it."

"Oh,!" she said with a bit of surprise, "Me? Yes! Maybe ... uh..."

Then she looked at Willard, and said:

"You know that I love Junior too, and would do anything for him. And I've told you before and tell you now that I will do what you tell me to do and love doing it!"

"You are such a gem!" he said.

"When and where?" she wanted to know.

Willard told her the name of the restaurant and said that tomorrow would be Junior's day. Junior liked to be regular about it.

"What you do," Willard then explained, "Is to go to the restaurant and give him that message. Let him pay you and go back to his place in the tower of our building. Will you do that?"

Nancy leaned over to Willard and said: "Of course I will, my love."

Despite everything, Nancy was nervous the next day. She prepared specially: she wore a pair of tiny pink panties and a matching pink bra; a short black pleated skirt and a light over blouse, that let the pink of the bra bleed through just a little bit. Her heels were extremely high. She felt a bit slutty in the outfit and that pleased her also. Willard drove her to the restaurant, and let her off.

As she moved into the restaurant, having told the waitress that she was meeting someone, she spotted Junior sitting toward the back. He looked up as she approached and got a really surprised look on his face.

"Nancy!" he said, looking around and showing just a hint of panic.

"Hi, Junior!" she said.

He hemmed and hawed a bit and finally said: "Uh, Nancy, I'm glad to see you but I'm supposed to meet someone here."

"I know," she said to him, "Willard sent me."

The look on Junior's face at first was just blank with confusion and then it dawned on him, and he was positively radiant.

"You?" he asked carefully.

"Me!" she said definitely.

"I don't know what to do then," he said.

"Maybe the best would be for you to just do whatever you normally do," was her reply.

He visibly relaxed, when she suggested that. He reached into his pocket and brought out an envelope, and gave it to her.

He said, and she was sure that he'd rehearsed it and said the same thing every time:

"This is for your evening, ma'am, and please understand that I am grateful."

"Thank you, Junior," Nancy said quietly. "What now?" she wanted to know.

"Well, we can eat and then go to my place, I believe; will that be okay?" he asked.

"It will be okay if that's what you do and what you want; remember please, Junior, tonight is whatever you want. Whatever."

"You make me blush with joy talking like that," he said, "Especially when it's you; I never, ever expected it to be you, you know."

"Yes, I do, sweet man," she said stroking his face with her hand, and getting a huge grinning response from him.

They ate and were soon enough ready to leave.

"I came in a cab," she said, "Will you drive us to your place?"

At the building they met Willard. Junior said to him:

"Willard, look who it is tonight! It's Nancy tonight!" he was positively radiant with joy.

"Good man," Willard said, "You treat her right!"

"Oh, I will," Junior said, "Can you come over later?"

"Sure, Junior," Willard said, "I'll be there."

Then Junior led Nancy into his apartment, at the top of the building.

"Here," the big man said, "Sit here, Nancy."

"Can I ask you a question or two, Junior," Nancy asked.

"Sure, Nancy," Junior said.

"I was wondering, what you really like to do with a woman, Junior; I hope you don't mind my asking."

"Oh, no, Nancy, it's alright; the girls always want to talk about that. But they want to talk about what they don't like; you know what they won't do, even though they're paid."

"Oh," Nancy said, "I see; can you tell me what they say?"

"Sure, Nancy," he continued, "They don't like to kiss; they won't do that; they don't like me to watch them." Here he stammered.

"Watch them?" Nancy asked.

"Yes," he said, his eyes averted now, "I kind of like to watch them walk around and, you know, show themselves to me, kind of."

"Oh, I see," Nancy said.

"It's too bad, Nancy," he said then, "Those are things that I really like to do."

"I see," she said, "How often do you have girls over, Junior?"

"Oh, it's regular, and I like it regular," he continued, "It's like every Wednesday. Willard always takes care of it for me."

During this conversation, neither Junior nor Nancy noticed Willard come in and stand in the doorway.

Nancy continued then: "You know what, Junior," she said, "I'll do those things for you; you can watch me, that will please me; and I love to kiss."

"That makes it a happy night, Nancy," Junior said. Then he looked away and averted his eyes.

"What is it?" she asked then.

"Nancy, I feel real bad about giving you money; I really, really like you and I know you're not one of those girls; I mean, keep it if you need the money, really but I hate to treat you like that."

"Oh, Junior, you're just one of my heroes," Nancy said, tears in her eyes. She went to him then and kissed him, softly and gently with her mouth a little open and her tongue lightly licking his lips.

"I liked that, Nancy," Junior said.

"Let's agree," Nancy said, "You don't have to give me money but only if you let me be your Wednesday girl!"

"Always?" Junior said, shocked.

"Always!" Nancy said. "I'll talk to Willard about it."

"And I'll just give you this money back; you don't give money to your girl friend," she said.

Then out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Willard standing there. He was smiling.

"What a great idea," Willard said. "Junior has a Wednesday girl friend."

Junior said, with a laugh, "You're such a tease, Willard."

"I am," Willard admitted, "I'm sorry. I was just wondering how you two are getting along but it looks like you're doing fine. Shall I come back later, Junior?"

"I wish you would, Willard; if you don't mind," was Junior's reply.

"I'll leave you two now, and be back later," Willard said.

Nancy looked at Junior and he responded:

"Willard comes around, when I'm having my Wednesday dates and he makes sure that everything is okay and that the girl gets home okay and all." Then he giggled, an incongruous sound for such a big man. "He sometimes helps me finish them off but they don't much like that, I mean with two men, you know, Nancy?"

"Oh, Junior," Nancy said softly, "I'd like that very much."

"You're the best, Nancy," he said then.

"Thank you, honey," she said and leaned in to kiss him, tickling his lower lip with her tongue this time also, until it finally prompted him to lick her lips also. She captured his tongue in her mouth and began to suck on it.

When the kiss was finished, he said: "Wow, Nancy, you are a great kisser."

"Then let's do it some more," Nancy said.

They snuggled on the couch for the next ten minutes or so kissing. Nancy could feel the pressure of Junior's cock, pressing against her thigh. When they came up for air, Nancy asked him:

"How do you want me to undress, Junior? All my clothes at one time or one piece at a time and each time walk around the room to show you?"

"I'd like it one piece at a time, Nancy," he said, "If that's okay with you and you don't mind my watching you."

"Oh, I think that you watching me would be just the thing for us; don't you?" she asked him, kissing him, as she asked.

"I think it might," he said, "You're sure not like the other girls, Nancy."

"That's because I'm your girl, Junior," she cooed, kissing him again.

"My girl!" he said, almost rhapsodizing. "Nancy is Junior's girl!"

"Here we go, big man," Nancy said, standing up and began to slowly unbutton the white blouse that she was wearing. When she was finished unbuttoning it, she took it off and held it in one hand, as she held her arms out for him to see.

She asked him then: "Would you like a drink, Junior?"

"Sure would," he said, "There's coke in the fridge in the kitchen.

"Then I'll get you one," she said, and you just watch me as I go get it and come back.

"You're titties look really nice, Nancy," he said, "And I like pink."

"Yes, it's a lovely color," was her next statement. Then she walked slowly to the kitchen, with the big man watching her every step of the way, both going and coming.

She poured the coke for him and asked:

"What's next?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.