Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Jobs and Odd Jobs

Nancy dressed very carefully the next day, getting ready for her visit to Willard. She remembered that he mentioned to her 'professional sexy' and she was going for that kind of look.

She wore a gray skirt with a matching jacket; the jacket, when buttoned, served to emphasize her tits, she liked that. Beneath the jacket she wore a red lace camisole that showed red lace between the jacket lapels and also showed cleavage. She looked at herself and giggled at how she looked.

"I almost turn myself on," Nancy laughed, after looking at herself.

The skirt was tight in the seat, emphasizing her ass, which was nice and rounded. She opted for a pair of panties that matched the camisole's red, and the red, underwired bra that she wore. The panties were a red thong, with the red rear string fitted snuggly into her ass crack.

She, of course, didn't mind 'vpl' at all, indeed liked to show panty lines but she was working toward class today for her visit to Willard at his office.

The hem of the skirt rose about 3-4" above the knee and showed a nice amount of leg. Nancy wore thigh high stockings of a smokey gray, and gray heels to complete the outfit.

Just as she was finished getting ready, she had a call from Derrick.

When she picked up the phone, he said in a rush:

"Mom, what the heck is this I hear about Lance?"

"Oh, Derrick," she said, trying to calm him, "That's been taken care of."

"So I hear from Willard," Derrick said, "He called me, and we talked about it."

"It was very upsetting," Nancy said.

"Jesus, Mom," Derrick said with exasperation, "Upsetting is a bit of an understatement; no matter what your relationship was before the incident, what he did was rape you!"

"Honey," she said calmly, "What else did Willard tell you?"

"He said that it was taken care of," Derrick admitted.

"And it is, sweetie," Nancy said. "I'm sure that Lance won't be bothering me again. Willard saw to that."

"Yes," Derrick admitted, "I guess he did. I guess I need to thank him again; he certainly has helped you out."

"Yes, he has," Nancy admitted.

Derrick hesitated and then asked:

"Is this a think between the two of you, Mom?"

"Would that bother you, honey?" she wanted to know.

"Heck, no," he said right away, "The way he's stepped in twice and helped you out; I have a lot of respect and admiration for him. I just..." he hesitated there.

"What, sweetie?" she asked, "You know that you can talk to me about anything." That was certainly true of the relationship between them.

"I just want you to be careful, is what I mean, Mom; I mean, do your thing; get wild; but be careful."

"Get wild! Advice from my son!" she laughed. Then she added, "Like I did with you, sweet cheeks?"

"Exactly," Derrick said, then added: "Okay, I've had my say; I wanted to call and see how you are."

"Today I'm gorgeous," she said, "I'm going to see Willard at his office today; he's invited me, and then I'm not sure about the day."

"Hmm, all dressed up and hyped, are we?" he said, laughing.

"Totally!" Nancy said, and described her suite, stockings and shoes to him.

"Oh," Derrick said innocently, "No underwear for Mom today?"

Nancy exploded in a laugh and said: "You are so fresh; you're just like your Dad!"

"I hope so," he said.

"So do I!" she added, and then said, in as sexy whisper: "I'm wearing a red nylon camisole with lace at the top; a red lacy bra, underwired, and red thong panties. If you must know!"

"Think Willard will like that?" Derrick added in a sly tone.

"You are terrible!" Nancy wailed over the phone at him.

"Answer the question, woman!" Derrick said with mock severity.

Nancy laughed and said: "O, I hope so!"

"I think so," Derrick said, "I know that I would."

"Derrick Sweet, stop teasing your Mom!" she chided.

"But, Mom, you're such a babe!" he countered.

"Flattery will get you anywhere, young man," she said with a laugh, then added: "I have to go, love you, punkin!"

"Love you too, Mom," he said.

She put the phone down and had a wicked thought, and decided to act upon the thought immediately. She scurried to the computer room and opened the chat program. She noticed that he was on, and sent Derrick a message to accept the video chat. Then she quickly unbuttoned the jacket and unzipped the skirt, so that by the time that Derrick was on, she was standing in front of the computer camera wearing the camisole, bra, stockings, shoes and the thong. She spread her arms in a mock show business presentation and said loudly: "Ta Da!"

Derrick laughed: "Mom, I told you that you are a babe! It'll knock his eyes out. Now turn and show me."

Nancy did a slow turn for him; she even bent over from the waist to let him see the red string that ran up the crack of her ass.

"I've got to go, love," she said quickly, "Junior will be here to pick me up any minute."

"Dress first, Mom!" he said,

"I will," she said, putting her skirt on, "I love you forever, Derrick!"

"Hey," he said to no one in particular, as he was signing off, "That's my Mom the babe."

"Flatterer," she said, as the chat session ended.

Just then she heard the door bell ring.

She was buttoning her jacket as she opened the door for Junior.

"High, Junior!" she said smiling.

His eyes were big and round, as he took in the way that she looked, including the cleavage.

"You look wonderful, Ms Nancy!" he said in a kind of shy voice.

"It's Nancy to you, and thank you, Junior," she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek in greeting.

He stood stiff as a board and didn't quite know what to do with his hands, as she hugged him. Nancy thought it was sweet that he was so shy with her. She wondered if he was that way with all women.

"Ready?" he asked softly.

"Ready," Nancy said.

He held her arm as he took her to the car and opened the door for her. She was pleased with the kind of service that he gave her.

The ride to Willard's building wasn't a long one. It was a business with living quarters on the top floors. Nancy was impressed that his was Willard's company. She realized that 'the club' was only a kind of side line for him. She was greeted in the lobby by security with a warm welcome. Junior took her to the management floor.

She was then greeted, when she stepped out of the elevator by a youngish, lovely black woman, who told Nancy that her name was Jackie. They shook hands and Nancy liked Jackie immediately.

Jackie turned out to be Willard's assistant cum secretary. She told Nancy how pleased she was to meet her, that she'd already heard via the 'grapevine' something about Willard's woman. The very term, 'Willard's woman', made Nancy giggle.

They got to the door and Jackie said: "Go in, honey, he's waiting for you and has been antsy about it."

"Oh good," Nancy said, "Isn't it cool to make a man antsy to see you."

Jackie stood back and said: "Well, looking at you, girl, I can see why that man is antsy. I'd be antsy too."

She grinned at Nancy then and bumped her with her hip. It made Nancy giggle, as she went to Willard's door. Jackie was making motions to get Nancy to just go in but Nancy knocked and went in, when Willard said 'come in.' Nancy went in and Willard stood up from behind his big desk immediately:

"There she is!" he said, a huge smile enwreathing his face.

"Willard!" Nancy said simply, shutting the door behind her.

She looked around briefly at the shiny furniture in his ultra modern office.

"I'm so impressed!" she said simply. "This is lovely."

He laughed: "I guess you expected more of a ghetto operation."

"Oh, I didn't mean that!" she quickly said, turning red.

"I know, love," he said, "I'm just having you on."

"And I love your music," was her next statement, listening to the beat of the 80's rock music that he was playing.

She grinned at him and swung her hips in time to the music; then, also in time to the music, she stalked to the front of his desk, swaying there and giving him a sexy smile.

Willard sat down and, putting his hands behind his head, just enjoyed what she was doing. His eyes really brightened, when her hand went to the top button on her jacket. She twirled and, by the time she'd gotten around and facing him again, she had the jacket unbuttoned and shrugged it off in time to the beat of the music.

"Wonderful!" he said with glee but then he gasped because by then her skirt was sliding down past her hips and thighs and puddling on the floor.

Nancy swirled out of the skirt and grabbed the front of his desk, leaning over and swaying her upper body to the music. It was then that the door opened and Jackie came in.

"Booty!" Jackie said in a loud voice, causing Nancy to jump and squeal, dodging quickly for her skirt until Jackie's voice rang out:

"Don't you dare, girl!"

Her demand made Nancy stand stock still; Nancy shot a glance over her shoulder at Willard who just shrugged. When Nancy turned back to the doorway, she found Jackie just in front of her, putting out a hand, which rested on Nancy's shoulder, and now Jackie was dancing too.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Nancy said in appreciation and stepped up to the larger woman and began to sway with her.

Nancy swayed in one spot, while Jackie began to dance around her but as she moved around Nancy, she kept that hand, which had been on her shoulder, firmly on Nancy's body. The hand traced a path down Nancy's arm and then at Nancy's waist, and the began to move over Nancy's ass cheeks, slapping each ass cheek as she went, eliciting a little squeal of delight from Nancy with each slap. Finally, Jackie was in front of Nancy and her hands, both of them now, were resting on Nancy's hip. Jackie began to dip with the music then and slid her hands downward and inward so that they met directly on the red silky material covering, barely, Nancy's pussy.

"Willard's got him a pussy girl!" Jackie intoned, and Nancy shook her head 'yes'. "Maybe I got me a pussy girl too," Jackie said, now pushing on Nancy's shoulders with both of her hands.

Nancy didn't resist at all, the song was ending and she simply went to her knees in front of Jackie, who then, with Willard grinning, still sitting at his desk with his hands behind his head, and Nancy staring wide eyed, began to pull, ever so slowly, her skirt up.

First, her stocking tops appeared, and Nancy moaned a bit in her throat; then, as Jackie continued to pull her skirt up her pussy appeared, covered by the thin pearl, nylon layer of her panties, barely hiding curly black pussy hair.

The music had stopped and the room was silent. Jackie held her skirt up in front of Nancy's face, who knew that she had no choice at all in this.

"Do it, pussy girl!" Jackie said.

"Yes, ma'am," Nancy said softly and leaned forward far enough to plant a wet kiss directly on top of Jackie's pussy triangle.

"Yesssss!" Jackie said with exultation.

Then she turned to Willard and said:

"Willard, you asked me to remind you of the visit of the Japanese team from Sekasui early next week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.