Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Nancy dreamt and the dream put her back on that hill. She was there, she was naked, she was kneeling, just as Lance had forced her to in that horrible reality. She felt the bonds of the rope on her wrists and knew that he was attaching each wrist to an ankle, fastening her into place with her mouth and her ass prominent for use.

She began to whimper, and try, in that horrible slow, senseless, futile dream-like manner, to work against re-living the scene, when she felt the pressure of Willard's arms around her, and, through the fog of her nightmare dream, heard his voice:

"'No nightly noises, ' babe,"

Nancy began to sob and turned to him the relief flooding her; she pressed herself against him and felt his hand slide down her back to her naked ass to pull her into him. She moved against him, putting her head against his chest, and allowing the security of his hand on her ass cheeks to pull her into a deep contentment again. She slept.

It was later that she woke again; this time it was a pressure against her ass that woke her. She wondered just a bit but then realized quickly that she was here at home, that Lance had indeed attacked her, and that she was in bed with Willard.

Then the thought struck her: "Willard!"

The pressure pushing against her, it almost made her giggle, forcing her to put her face in her pillow to keep from making the noise outright.

The pressure was Willard's prick pressing against her ass cheek.

Nancy's reaction was pure lust and it was immediate. The danger and the fright were past and now she was with Willard and his was asleep, and he was right there and his cock was hard and she wanted it, every bit of it.

She moved ever so slightly and slowly, disentangling herself from sheets and covers, and getting them pushed away. He didn't stir at all. He sprawled on his back and she looked, just looked at first: Large shoulders, and a well defined chest that slopped to his waist, lovely thighs and a large, large prick.

She giggled to herself: "Rambler has nothing on him at all! I can live with this!"

The thought made her smile, as she made her move. She didn't think that he'd stay asleep long but this was something that she loved to do. She remembered, in a fleeting second, how much Wayne had enjoyed being awakened like this, and it made her smile again. She was positive that Wayne would have approved of this coffee colored man, who dominated her bed and, right now, right there and then, filled her completely with lust.

She moved in a crawling motion to place herself between his slightly outstretched legs. When she was there, kneeling over him and gazing down on him with a mixture of wonder, lust and simple enjoyment, she reached out and put a hand around his stiff cock.

It amazed her. She'd already had it in her mouth twice but this was a different and completely new perspective. It was huge and her hand barely, barely went around it.

"Oh will that feel good to get inside," she thought, snickering to herself at her 'dirty thoughts'.

When she could restrain herself no longer, she leaned forward and licked her way up the underside of his cock, moving her tongue and lips to his cock head. When she arrived, in her progress, at the cock head, she stopped there and licked the entire surface of it, and then applied her mouth to the underside of his cock and sucked on it.

Willard groaned.

Joan whispered: "Middle of the night wake up call for Willard!"

"What a mouth on the woman!" Willard said in a sleepy voice.

"You are just an on-looker here, Mr." she said to him purposefully. "I'm here to take advantage of this massive cock. It's just like we said: 'Next time no pants!'Well, Mr it's next time and you have no pants on and you're mine all mine. In the clutches of this slutty white woman!" She giggled as she finished her outrageous speech.

His reaction was a simple: "Slutty white woman!"

Then she was sucking on the underside of his cock head again.

She lifted her head and crooned to him:

"Love the texture, love the size, love the taste."

"Hmm," Willard responded, "Sweaty!"

"Tastes like a cock; don't want it to taste like soap! Want it to taste like a cock! And if it's a bit nasty that's fine with me because I'm a bit nasty also!"

She thought and giggled out loud: "There's money there, Willard honey."

"What?" he asked, raising his head just a little.

"Cock flavored candy, maybe life savers! You could produce them in regular and nasty flavors!"

"Woman, stop your crazy talk and tend to business," he said in a mock-cranky voice.

"Yes, sir," she answered. "I don't want it to be said that I don't always do what I'm told."

Then he peered at her and asked, in a totally serious tone of voice:

"Is that what you do, Nancy? Do you always do what you're told?"

She held his cock in he hand and said to him, smiling but serious, looking over the head of his prick, where her mouth still was working:

"Yes, Willard; it's what I do! I do what I'm told, always! I do what I'm told."

He was interested now:

"What if you're told to do something outrageous, Nancy?" he asked in a soft voice.

She licked is cock head again, giving him a shiver, which made her smile and answered:

"Then I'll do something outrageous!" she said quickly.

"Suck off someone that I send you to?" he asked.

She licked him and said: "Suck off someone that you send me to."

"Sell yourself to clients, when I tell you to?" was his next inquiry.

"Sell myself to clients, when you tell me to," she replied.

"Have another session with Lance, if I want you to?" he asked quietly.

She didn't hesitate at all: "Have another session with Lance for you, especially with you watching."

She took the cock head into her mouth completely, sucked on it and lifting her head said:

"Oh, Willard, I mean it; I just mean it. I'll do what you tell me to do.It's me, who I am, what I am."

"My slutty Nancy!" he said in the sleepy voice.

"Your slutty Nancy!" she replied.

"Do what you gotta do, white woman!" he said with a contented sigh.

"Gonna!" was her last word before plunging her mouth down onto his cock and gathering most of it in her throat.

"Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said in delight. "Middle of the nights were never like this."

"Well, they should be!" was her reply as she lifted her head with strings of saliva draping from her lips to his shining cock. But now she had plans and proceeded to get on with them.

She scooted a little lower down on the bed, and at the same time, raised his left leg so that the knee was bent. It put her mouth at the same level as his foot. She smiled up at him and licked the top of his foot. His grin was huge, watching her, and realizing what she planned.

She licked the top of his toes, and then took the little toe into her mouth, sucking on it fervently. Then it was the space between the toes and then the next toe got the same sucking treatment. She worked her way across the top of his foot and then, holding the foot up, licked the length of the sole of his foot.

"Woman knows her place," Willard quipped.

"At her master's feet," Nancy said without hesitation and they both laughed, as Nancy went on to the next foot, giving it the same treatment. In the middle of doing this foot, Nancy raised her head and said seriously:

"I also do sweaty feet!"

"You are a marvel," he sighed.

"To those I love," she said softly, "To those I love."

"Lick!" he ordered.

She stuck her tongue out and said a sassy "Yes, sir!"

"Aha," he said then, "Spanking for later noted!"

The grin on Nancy's face then was gigantic; she said to him:

"That's no way to get this white woman to behave!" Then she began to hum and sing:

"Spanking, spanking, gonna get a spanking! Gonna get a spanking! Gonna get a spanking now!"

Then she went back to the foot she was still working on, saying to him, just before continuing with the foot:

"Oops, sorry, sir, your words distracted me!"

"Fuckin' sassy bitch!" he said fervently.

She lifted her head and grinned at him.

"That's it," was his next statement, "Spanking on the ass naked."

"Goodie!" Nancy said.

Then she got serious and looking at Willard, with her foot in his hand, said to him softly:

"Willard, I am your white bitch! I know how soon it is; but that's how I feel."

"I know, honey," was his reply.

Nancy moved nest to kissing and licking her way up his legs; once she'd done both legs, she asked him if he'd please turn over.

"Uh Oh!" he said, "Lady intends to get serious now."

"Lady intends to get dirty now," she quipped, beginning to lick the back of his thighs.

She trailed her tongue along one thigh and then the other, and then, with a soft noise in her throat, that she produce without intending to, she began to kiss his ass cheeks. She kissed one side and then the other. Suddenly she jumped up from the bed. He looked at her wondering what the heck she was doing. She rushed to the bathroom and came back with a tube of red lipstick. She daubed her lips generously with the lipstick and then went back to kissing his ass, a huge grin on her face. She left lipstick kisses all over Willard's ass cheeks.

"Here we go now," she finally said, using her hands to pry the cheeks of his ass apart.

She lowered her head and ran a tentative tongue along the crack of his ass. She licked and kissed up one side of his ass crack and then down the other. He lay with his head on the pillow making contented noises, as Nancy began to descend into his ass crack with her lips and tongue. Finally, her tongue reached the pucker of his ass hole and she stabbed at it, licking around it and, prying his cheeks apart kissed his ass ring as though it were a mouth with lips.

"Got it!" she crooned, forcing her tongue inside the asshole a little and wiggling her tongue around, once it was there.

She lay down on top of him and worked her way up his spine with her tongue and lips. Then she had him roll over again and started with his ears, began to nibble at his ears.

She moved to his face and kissed his cheeks. She said:

"No kiss, she's got a dirty mouth now."

"Bullshit," he said, grabbing her and holding her to himself in a deep kiss.

She slid from the kiss and worked her way down to his chest, sucking on each nipple in turn. Then she held up his arm and buried her face in each armpit in turn, licking it and sucking on the hair.

She lifted her head and said: "I also do sweaty armpits!"

"I thought as much!' he said agreeably.

"Part of the service, sir," she quipped, and went back to sliding down his torso and working with her tongue.

She got to his cock again and crawled up to where his head was. She trailed her stiff nipples along his stomach as she went.

"Do I look like a cow with my tits hanging down?" she wanted to know.

"That's fine," he said, "You are my cow."

In response, she 'mooed' in his ear and then whispered: "Willard, sir! Any hole that you want! Every hole if you want! Right here and right now I begin being yours. Companion, friend, slave; your woman. It begins right here and now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.