Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

Nancy took the entire next day to recover, and Lance didn't call or try to contact her at all. She suspected that he felt so bad about what had happened, although he certainly didn't know the worst of it at all, that he was just staying away.For her the day was a day of long hot baths, and pampering herself. She took a late afternoon long, hot bath and luxuriated in the water and suds.

As she bathed, her thoughts played over constantly the events of the last night. Now that she was beyond the shock and the disappointment of it, she began to enjoy the thoughts that we making her hotter and hotter.

She allowed herself to relive the use that she'd been put to by Rambler and the other two. She also found herself more and more aware of being really, really beholden to Willard at that club.

That thought stayed with her, as she exited from the bath. She looked at herself in the mirror and actually giggled at the 'marks' that they'd put on her. It was almost as if she were branded.

"But," she wondered, "Branded as what?"

It was the question that was in her mind for the balance of the afternoon. She began to derive such a turn on from thinking about it that she went to the bedroom, after her bath and played with herself, and her vibrator. She turned her mind back to the scenes of the night before, being naked with the three teenagers, being rescued by Willard and that wonderful, sexy Ramon. She closed her eyes and let the orgasm tumble over her like warm, wonderful water. But, when she was done, she wasn't satisfied. She was like a woman in heat.

The thing that stayed in her mind, and continued to make an impression on her was the idea of choice. With Wayne the choice had always been there and it was a 'no holds barred' sexual relationship but after Wayne was gone, that whole 'choice' thing had just been closed off, shut down.

And that's what impressed her about the past night and the way it was playing across her senses that day. It was choice. Lance had pried her open, played on her fantasies, and made her a sexual woman again. She'd not forget that or the wonders of it. But the idea of choice for her was delicious: She thought of all of it: Lance, the three black kids, Willard, Ramon--all, from her point of view delectable and tasty. All with different kinds of experiences for her. She played with the thoughts, and simply went where they took her: Servile thanks for Willard, subservience to Lance's whims, availability for those three black kids and simple, flat out lust for Ramon. She didn't know which was most powerful, and maybe, just maybe she needed to find out. And that was a very pleasing idea.

She got up then, and spotting the coat that Willard had given her the night before, had a thought that, though it might not be the best idea, was certainly one that she was going to follow up on. Willard tumbled onto the top of her choice pile and she decided that she'd follow that instinct.

She brushed her hair, and put on some makeup. When she was finished and satisfied with the results of that, she put on a garter belt and a pair of dark, smokey stockings She liked the way that the garter belt framed her pussy triangle, which she clipped carefully. Then it was a lacy, see-through bra that was underwired and pushed her tits and nipples forward. She finished her outfit, though it was outrageous, with a black, lacy slip, whose hem came up a good 5" above her knees.

She looked at herself and realized that she was going hunting, and she was pleased with the idea of it.

She took the coat and put it in the car, and she was ready. Her first object, she knew, was Willard. She went to that club, determined to 'thank him' for his help.

She was nervous, when she got there, and not exactly sure what to do. She had her trench coat on, and went to the door, finding a doorbell available for her. She rang the bell and waited.

It was the one called 'Junior' who opened the door to her.

"Hi," she said, softly, "My name is Nancy Sweet; I was here last night."

"Yes," he rumbled, "I remember."

She smiled; he looked at her intensely. "What do you want?"

"I ... uh ... was hoping to see Willard," she said.

He nodded and said to her: "I'll tell him you're here."

In a few minutes Junior was back and opened the door for her. He took her to the club office and opened that door for her. Willard was behind a desk but got up as soon as he saw her.

"Ms. Sweet," he said in a guarded tone.

"Nancy," she countered. "I've brought back your coat and was hoping to thank you for being kind of my knight in shining armor last night."

He smiled at her and said: "That's quite okay; we are, after all, in your debt for not pressing the issue of the young men, and how they treated you with the police."

She continued: "I am fully aware of the fact that I caused, even inadvertently, a pile of trouble that you had to resolve. May I please talk to you just for a few minutes about what was happening?"

"Yes, of course, Ms ... uh ... Nancy," he said, smiling.

She began with a short narrative beginning with her loss of Wayne and how that shut her functioning down; the advent of Lance and that experience, the basketball game, and her time with the black kids, who 'won' her. She was open with him about how the experience went and what happened.

Then Nancy smiled, and said: " And about last night, please, may I be frank with you?"

"Of course," he said, relaxing now with her.

"It was severe but really pretty exciting, I have to admit," she said softly.

Willard smiled and continued: "Yes, but I need to talk to them about keeping their, uh, enthusiasm under control."

Nancy laughed and so did Willard. "I guess that's not a bad idea," Nancy said, "The spots from the cigarettes are sore today."

"I'm sure that they are," Willard said.

"Anyhow," Nancy said then, "I've brought your coat back."

She held it out to him and he took it. He walked her to the door. Nancy knew that this was the time, the moment to exercise her 'choice' if she was going to at all.

"I have one more favor to ask, sir, if you will allow it," she said softly to him.

"It's Willard," he countered, "And yes, please ask away."

Nancy's face reddened but she was already wet between her thighs. She looked at him, standing a few feet away and unbuttoned her trench coat. She slipped it off and stood before him wearing her short, short lacy black slip, which hid nothing, not her hardened nippled in the supple underwired bra, not her pussy hair, neatly trimmed and winking at him.

"My," Willard said, smiling broadly now.

"May I please thank you properly?" she asked. "It was terribly remiss of me last night not to do so."

"Of course, Nancy," Willard said, waiting for her to move and do the work.

Nancy went to him, and, watching him all the time, exercised her 'choice'; she knelt and ran her hand along the front of his pants, feeling, in the process, the outline of his large cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh lovely!" she crooned, and unzipped his fly, after opening the waist band of his pants.

Then she had his pants and underwear down and the cock sticking out in front of her face.

She looked up at him and pleaded: "May I have it? May I please? Can I put it in my mouth? May I please? I want to so!"

Willard laughed: "Nancy, Nancy, yes, you may because you ask so nicely!"

Then she added with a smile: "Do what this white woman's mouth is made for? Suck this black, lovely, black, beautiful cock!"

"Do it, woman!" he ordered and that was all she needed to hear.

Her mouth descended on the head; she kissed the piss slit, and licked from it the pre-cum, then she took the whole head in her mouth, and licked it all around. She held it with her hand and ran her tongue around the entire circle of his cock head.

He watched and only smiled.

She said quickly: "When I begin to suck, I promise, sir, that I will not use my hands."

"Of course not!" he added, nodding at her.

Nancy liked her way around the cock head one more time, and then she began to suck on the underside of the cock head. It brought a tremendous groan from him.

"White woman who knows how to treat this black cock!" he said.

"Yes, that's who I am," Nancy said, staring up at him, hoping to convey her willingness to do what he wanted.

Then she grabbed him by the thighs and plunged her head down onto the cock all the way. She pushed until she gagged a bit and then backed off.

Trailing spit from the tip of his cock to her lips, she said to him:

"Now please force me! Make me take it all the way! Make me! I love that."

"Nice ripe white pussy lady," he said to her and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her face back down so that his cock slid back into the back of her throat.

She gagged and he stopped for a second and then pushed another inch or two. She gagged again and he held her and only then let her up.

She breathed, spit still stringing her lips to his cock and running down her chin.

"Wow!" was all that she managed before Willard pushed her head down again, going immediately to the length that they had achieved just before. Then he pushed again, ignoring her gagging.

"Breathe through your nose!" he ordered her.

She looked up at him, mouth extended by his prick, eyes wide and nodded to show that she understood. Then he pushed one more time and her nose and lips his his stomach and pubic hair.

"Fuckin' A!" he growled at her. "Lady, lady, you are a cock sucker! You know how to use that white mouth! Now take this from me!" And he began to cum into her throat. He held her face in place, having gotten her beyond her gag reflex.

When he was finished, some of his cum was trailing down her chin. She was smiling, actually grinning at him. She wiped off the cum with her finger and then licked her finger off.

She sat back on her heels and took hold of his cock with her hand, and began to lick it clean. She licked it all around and made sure that it was clean. Then she took part of her slip and wiped it dry. She pulled his underwear and pants back up and finally spoke up:

"I will do whatever you want me to do! I know how bad that sounds but I really mean it."

"I know you do and it doesn't sound bad at all; it sounds like you know what you want and are willing to do it. I'm really sorry that I don't have time now but I want you to call me soon, and we'll do much more."

She kissed his hand and said: "Willard, I promise that I will call." And she knew that she meant it.

Before putting her coat back on, she grinned at him and twirled around once, slowly, to show herself off to him.

"Lovely!" he said, slapping her ass playfully and getting a 'yikes' from her.

Then, before she could go, he took hold of her by her shoulders, set her trench coat aside and pressed his lips to her. Nancy sighed into the kiss and met him with an open mouth. She took on his tongue as though it were a cock itself and sucked for all she was worth.

"Fucking marvelous woman!" Willard said, "You'll be hearing from me."

"Please!" she said into his lips brushing hers.

Then he escorted her to the door and told Junior to see her to her car.

She sat in her car for a few moments breathing heavily. She started the car and let her mind wander over the scene that had just occurred. She was really pleased with herself. She had the choice, she knew and she took it. She thought of the others in this little tangle of hers and smiled about them.

It was as if fate was at the wheel that night; as she drove away from the area of the club, she saw three figures walking along the road toward her bouncing a basketball. She gasped as she realized that it was Rambler, Jace and Willie.

"Choice, hell," she said out loud, "This is almost too convenient."

She realized that her reaction to seeing them so soon again was almost pure lust.

"Coming out of the shell can be really exciting," she said to herself. Then smiling to herself she added: "Round two!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.