Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

The Game

She had a kind of buzz going all the way home from the university. It had been certainly unexpected but it had also me sweet and, she realized, that she didn't regret even a minute of what had happened. Her mind played tapes of the encounter with both Derrick and Ned, and it kept her smiling all the while.

She was in a great mood, when she pulled into a rest area half way home. She got out her cell and called Lance. She was really pleased that he answered quickly.

"Hey," she said, "It's Nancy."

"Home from the University!" he said, recognizing her immediately.

"On my way," was her response.

"Did you fuck a student?" he wanted to know right away.

His forthrightness took her breath away, as usual.

"Yes," she said meekly in return.

"Good girl," he answered, "Tell me."

She did; she felt no reason to keep from him what she'd done. As a matter of fact, she took pleasure in admitting it to him, as almost a celebration of her new found sexuality, her new found self:

"Yes, sir," she said a little louder and with a little more confidence, "I fucked both Derrick and his roommate Ned."

He laughed and said to her, with triumph in his voice:

"That's my girl! That's the cunt that I've come to know and love! Who does what she's told and does it with gusto."

"Thank you, sir, " she said with pride.

"Did you suck their cocks?" he asked insistently.

"Yes, sir, I did," she replied, smiling at the remembrance.

"Did you get fucked in the ass?" he wanted to know next.

"Yes, sir, by Derrick," she said quickly.

"Slut!" he said in reply to that.

"Thank you for that," she said, actually really enjoying it.

"Can I see you tonight?" she asked, "Please forgive me for being so forward."

"We can deal with such minor indiscretions later," he said to her first, "But, yes, I'm playing some basketball with friends but you can come over. I want you to look really sexy and juicy,, when you do. Understand?"

"Oh, yes, sir," she said immediately, "I understand completely."

He gave her directions and they rang off.

She began her preparations for meeting him that night as soon as she got home. She decided on a sundress like the one she'd worn to the university but this time in yellow. It had a tie around the neck, and a deep open back. Her large tits pressed against the slightly gathered material at the breast. She also wore heeled sandals with it, and decided on going bare legged. Her panties were yellow bikinis. She looked herself over in the mirror and was pleased with how she looked.

She got to the basketball court just as the game seemed to be finishing. She saw him right away, and went to him. He stood there looking a bit morose, when she put her arms around him and said, as she had also to Derrick and Ned at the university:

"Ah, I love sweaty men."

Then she looked again at him and said with concern:

"What's wrong? Is something... ?"

He looked at her and what he said made no sense immediately:

"I lost you!"

She turned to look at him not comprehending at all. She looked around in confusion, while he was temporarily mute. Three black kids were standing there with huge grins on their faces. The other kids with Lance were looking at the ground.

"But," was all that she came up with before Lance spoke again:

"We had a game; the prize for the winners was owning you for the night; we lost; they own you tonight." Here he pointed to the three grinning black kids, as the meaning of what he said sunk in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she said, almost in a wail.

She didn't know if she were completely upset by it or if she should be, could be turned on by it.Contrary thoughts raced through her mind:

"I'm his; I've said that; I even as much as agreed to be sold to be used; maybe this is no different." This was balanced by:

"How could he do this to me?! This ends now!"

But she knew that the latter part, about it ending right there was not the truth. She stood waiting for someone, one of them to decide what she was in for next. She stood like the slave at the market, auctioned, leaving her home and going to where she was sold. The allusion seemed apt to her, and the way she was feeling, all numb, totally numb.

Then Lance took her by the arm, and turning to the black kids, he said: "Rambler, let me talk to her for just a minute."

"Yeah," the kid named Rambler said, "Get your woman under control or don't try to jive us."

When the went off a little way, Lance was blazing with anger, and Nancy knew it, saw it; it was the final push for her to accept her fate for that night.

"Don't you dare disgrace me in front of my friend!" he said fiercely. "I won't have that!"

She reacted immediately. The part of her that had already given itself over to the servitude that she had enjoyed with him came to the front. Before all of the rest of them, and especially before the grinning black kids, she sunk to her knees and kissed his hand, the back of his hand and then his palm.

"This bitch is so sorry, Master," she said with both conviction and emotion. "Of course, I'm yours to do with as you wish. It's just ... it's just ... may I speak?"

"Yes," was his terse answer. (He was still angry.)

"It's just that I was so looking forward to pleasing you tonight," she said meekly.

"Then do this; it will please me," he snapped at her.

At that point she was determined to see this through, especially since he was so upset about it. She made up her mind and went to where the guys were, there she knelt again with her head down.

"This sorry slut apologizes to my master Lance and to you for acting so badly; there is no reason for me to be so strong headed, when he is so good to me. I abjectly apologize to you, Master Lance, and to you all, his friends._ The black kids went wide eyed, when they heard Nancy's apology.

For her part, she was saying to herself:

"This is the way it is right now; you'll do this, and play whatever part he wants for you. Get a grip, girl."

Lance turned again to Rambler and said: "Rambler, Willie, Jace, this is Nancy; she's yours rightfully tonight."

He looked at Nancy once and said: "She will do anything you tell her to do."

It was then that Rambler took over: "Cool, man," he said, holding his hand out for Lance to slap. Lance did so and, without another glance at Nancy walked away.

"Wait, man," Rambler said.

Lance stopped and retraced his steps to where they were. Rambler was grinning at Nancy when he said:

"You can take her stuff, man, she won't need them."

"Stuff?" Lance asked.

"Yeah," Rambler said, "Take her clothes, purse, car, that stuff. All we need is the woman, and she don't need clothes for tonight's fun."

Nancy's breath caught in her throat, and the first glimpse of heat appeared between her legs. Lance nodded and smiled at Rambler.

"Sure, man," he said, and walked to Nancy.

"Clothes," he said to the stricken woman, who was only beginning to come around a bit.

"Yes, sir," she answered, letting her nature, now running rampant, answer for her and burying all thoughts of how dangerous and ridiculous this might be.

The black kids were watching the procedure and grinning. She turned her attention now to them, trying to go with the reality of the situation and please them. Lance, and his friends, had walked off a bit and just watched, fascinated.

Nancy reached around and pulled at the tie that kept up the top of her yellow sundress. Then, eyes on Rambler especially, she pulled the top of her dress down to her waist.

"Nice tits, Momma!" he said with relish.

"Thank you, sir," was her answer.

"Look at those nipples," Jace said, and Willie agreed.

Nancy was watching them intently now to see how quickly she should proceed. Rambler moved a step in her direction and grabbed a nipple, pulling it and twisting. It produced a kind of squeak from Nancy and a moan in her throat.

"Momma's hot," Rambler said, "Now show us your money maker, girl," was his next order for her.

She put her hands to her hips and waist, with her thumbs hooked inside of the gathered waist band of her dress, and pulled it down. She did it slowly, her eyes never leaving Rambler's. Slowly she showed them first her waist, and belly button, then the swell of her hips, and finally the fabric of her yellow panties. Then the dress fluttered to the ground. She stepped out of it and, turning, handed it to Lance, who came to get it. As he did, she sent him an air kiss that only the two of them were aware of. It made him smile.

She turned back to Rambler and the other two then. Without being told she turned on her heels and displayed her ass to them. Her pussy hair wasn't hid by the soft, nylon fabric of the panties at all.

"Pussssssssssssssyyyyyyy!" Rambler said, spinning the word out as he said it, making it sound sensual and almost obscene.

"Get naked, bitch!" he said next, stepping in to take over the situation again, which had actually been centered on Nancy and her stripping.

She nodded obediently and then used the same kind of motion to push her panties down and off that she'd used on the dress. She held them in her hand and Rambler held his hand out for them. She surrendered the garment to him and he held it to his nose, passing it then to Jace and Willie. They all sniffed at the panties and then Rambler threw them to Lance, who took them.

Nancy stood in front of the six young men then naked except for her heels. She looked with a question to Rambler who said:

"Everything, Momma."

Then the shoes were off and Nancy was totally naked for them; the thought cut through the fear that had been coursing through her and made her begin to be wet between her legs.This had to be the most outrageous example of her fantasies to day, she mused with herself. But the fear was real and great. She didn't know what these black kids had in mind at all. Rambler soon showed her.

"On your knees, bitch!" he growled at her.

She sunk to her knees obediently, looking up at him.

"Now you show everyone here whose property you are tonight; you open that lilly white mouth of yours and tell me what every white woman's mouth is made for, then you ask politely to do just that for me and my boys. Talk to me now, ho!"

Nancy understood and spoke up:

"Every white woman's mouth is made to suck black cock!" she said definitively.

"Got it in one, bitch!" Willie said almost joyfully.

"Please, sir," she said addressing Rambler but quickly added, "Sirs, please let me use my lilly white mouth and show you what every white woman craves; please let me suck your cocks right here and now."

"Good white cunt!" Rambler said grabbing a grip on Nancy's hair and pulling her face to the front of his shorts. As soon as her mouth met the fabric, and she could feel the hardening cock beneath the fabric, she opened her mouth and kissed the growing cock inside, taking in what she thought the huge size of it must be. She breathed hot breath on it, through the denim fabric.

"Lance, man," Rambler said over his shoulder, "Got one hot cunt here."

"You know that, man," Lance said.

"Wanna watch this bitch do my prick?" Rambler asked then.

"Sure," Lance answered.

"Get it and do it, ho!" Ramble said to Nancy.

She wasted no time loosening his belt and getting the denim shorts out of the way. His cock was large, fully 5" in its semi erect state.

"Ohhhh," was the only sound that she could make, looking at it.

"I guess 'Ohhh'" he said to her.

"Here's how it's gonna be, bitch," he said. "You take all that you can in your mouth and then blink your eyes, when you can't take no more; then I'll feed you one more inch before I take it out and let you breath. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," she echoed, "I'll take as much of your cock into my mouth as I can and when I can't take anymore, I'll blink my eyes and then you'll feed me one more inch before you take it out and let me breath."

"Good girl," Rambler said, slapping her face lightly but firmly, bringing tears to her eyes.

"No hands for white bitches," he said then.

She repeated it after him: "No hands for this white bitch!" she said obediently.

She leaned into him and using her tongue and lips lapped at the head of his cock and coaxed it into her mouth. She spent time first just sucking on the head and running her tongue around the back of the head. She was determined to make this a really good blow job.

"Good girl," he repeated, "White women are such agreeable cock suckers, when they finally get some black prick in their mouths."

Her head slid forward then and she began to take the huge cock into the back of her throat. For all of her experience, it filled her mouth and brought a gag pretty quickly. She looked up at him and blinked.

Rambler laughed, saying: "Bitch needs more practice; but we'll give her that tonight."

Then he took hold of her head and pushed his cock one more inch into the entrance of her throat, causing more gagging and drooling now, before he released her head and let the prick slide out of her mouth.

This was the pattern for the cock sucking that ensued. Nancy took as much as she could, would blink and be fed another inch. Each time he did it, always with his hand grabbing her hair, he would force her a little more until he had her mouth, drool running from it freely kissing the muscles of his stomach.

"Bitch's white mouth is sure full of black cock now!" he said triumphantly, when Nancy's lips met his stomach.

She couldn't believe it herself but only opened her mouth and allowed it to happen to her. He guided her all the while with his hand gripping her hair. Soon enough her mouth was tired, her throat sore and still he continued the process of feeding her the monster cock. She had tears in here eyes, her drool was dripping down from her chin onto her tits.

The three of them were laughing at her progress, as he fucked her mouth. Finally, he began to spray his cum into her throat. Nancy took as much of it as she could without any reaction; then he pulled out and emptied the rest of his cum onto her face. He told her to use her fingers to gather the cum off of her face and then lick them clean. She did as she was told.

Rambler turned to Lance then, who was watching with the ghost of a smile on his face, and said:

"We're cool now, man."

Lance waved, blew a kiss at Nancy, still on her knees and recovering from the blow job ordeal. She blew him a kiss in return and then turned her attention to Rambler and the other two.

Rambler left her on her knees and took the belt off of his waist. He put it around her neck and tightened it into a kind of leash for her. Then he asked Willie for his belt and told Nancy to put her hands behind her back. She did as she was told. Her hands were fastened behind her back now. They led her, sobbing from fear, off of the basketball court and along a long deserted fence, that was that back end of an industrial chemical kind of plant.

They walked a while, for a time leading Nancy by the leash.

"Keep up, white cunt!" Rambler said to her.

"Yes, sir," Nancy answered, as she hurried along with them.

Then they told her to walk in front of them. She moved in front of them, and they began to make comments about her big white ass. Jace took the belt off of his waist then and began to use it to whack Nancy on the naked ass with it. Each time he did it, she would make a squeal or a 'yipping' kind of noise that made them all laugh. Once they had walked a good way, Ramble stopped them and said:

"Okay, cunt, now earn your keep; my boys here need to have their cocks sucked also."

A meek 'yes, sir' was her answer, although her throat was sore and her mouth also from having taken his huge cock.

Willie and Jace proved, much to her delight, to be not nearly as well hung as Rambler, and she succeeded in sucking them off without the kind of problem that had been the case with the blow job for Rambler. When Nancy was done sucking their cocks, she licked them clean and they walked on with her.

They came to a place where the industrial property fence turned, and they turned with it. This part of the property was darker and had some trees on the border of it. Between the fence and the trees was a path and now and then a space where there was a little clearing in the trees.

"Looks like a good spot," Ramble said. Then he turned to Nancy and said:

"Okay, white ho, this is the program: we're going to fuck you here and then we'll play some little games. Then we'll take you to some friends of ours who might just appreciate having a naked white bitch to play with."

Nancy, frightened about the 'games', merely shook her head in assent. Rambler slapped her face hard then, and Nancy began to cry.

"Fuckin' white cunt," he growled at her, "You talk to me, when I'm speaking to you."

"Yes, sir," she said, "Sorry, sir; I'll behave, I promise."

"I guess you will," he said with certainty. "Just for being so rude," he continued with a smile, "I'm gonna fuck your asshole."

Nancy cried a little louder and said, through her tears: "Yes, sir, that will be fine."

"It'll be more than fine, girl," he promised her. "Now you stop that crying or the games start right now and you won't like them, I guarantee."

While he watched, Willie and Jace lined Nancy up and one of them inserted his cock in her pussy and the other in her mouth. This actually did turn her on and she fucked them and moaned her way through it. They switched in the middle and she got the slimy cock from her pussy in her mouth then. They went at her this way for fully a half an hour. When they were done, and pulled out, Nancy, without being told now, licked their cocks clean.

"Main event,"Rambler said then. "Get your head on the ground and that fine, big white ass in the air, bitch!"

"Yes, sir," she answered, "Head on the ground and big white ass in the air, it is, sir." She assumed the position He used some of the lubrication in her pussy to wet his cock head and then pressed it against her rosebud asshole. His cock popped into her ass, and she squealed into the ground.

"Squeal you white bitch," he said, "You'll squeal a lot more before I'm done reaming this asshole of yours."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.