Sex Experiment: Sorority House - Cover

Sex Experiment: Sorority House

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

Having finished her special training session with Dr. Mason, Michelle is led by nurse Stevens to meet the girls as they were already leaving the facility heading for the main area of the University.

The brunette beauty and sole member of the newly formed 'special team' notices her friends are deadly jealous of her. In fact it clearly shows that all her friends can think about is finding a way to be invited to the special team, to become an elite girl.

Michelle thinks it is funny how even the most shye of the girls, like Paula and Martha, whisper among themselves and ask 'tips' from her about how to convince the bosses they are ready to be considered elite.

Michelle knows her friends are in the brink of realizing what they have to do to prove their worth. After a morning full of gossip they split in small groups, each one going to their own classes.


Mary, Natty and Bruna, going to a boring economics class, start to talk about one of their main subjects: status in the company.

"I don't understand why they chose Michelle as the first girl to get the 'elite' status." Mary says trying to hide her jealousy. "I men, she is cute, but she is not experienced enough at modeling and certainly not the classiest."

"Maybe they aren't looking for the classiest girl." Natty giggles. "Maybe they are looking for HOT girls, you know, full of sexy appeal and oozing sexuality."

"Yes..." Bruna winks to Natty. "You know, the kind of girl with a smoking hot body, round ass and thick legs, like Michelle, or huge tits like mine!" She giggles and continues to taunt Mary. "Maybe they don't really like the 'skinny and classy' style of the modeling world."

"W-what?" Mary asks turning to her friend with the blood drained from her face. "Impossible, I mean, they want us to be the face of the company a-and..."

"And maybe they prefer a girl next door look, like Mandy's, and not a pro model, like yours." Natty says cutting her, Mary's confidence is fading visibly.

"You know, by the clothes we are wearing in the experiment, I'd say they prefer girls with porn star bodies." Bruna speaks before Mary can answer Natalia. "Humm ... I'd like that!"

The slim model shuts up as her friends keep wondering what is more in demand in the experiment, tits or ass, and Mary feels inadequate, because she has the typical anorexic beauty of the fashion world, not her girlfriends' voluptuous bodies.

The usually self confident Mary Stevens is now feeling unsecure and inferior to her friends. Natty has an incredible athletic body, with a nice butt and great pair of small perky boobs. Bruna is simply a walking wet dream, with her cover girl face and massive tits.

Suddenly the slim beauty doesn't feel so sure about herself anymore. Deep in her mind Mary starts to think that, if she lacks the body of her friends, she has to make up in other ways - ways to make the men notice her.

The subliminals are working fast on her, she is at the brink of realizing that she will only be chosen to elite status if she offers more than the other girls, if she walks the extra mile. And fucking the bosses is a traditional way for cute girls to win their bosses approval.


Mandy, Paula, Martha, and Carol sit in the college bar, between classes, sipping some soft drinks. They stand in silence for a long time until Paula finally says what they all have been asking themselves.

"Why did they choose Michelle?" She feels hurt. "I mean, I am her friend and I want the best for her, but ... why she is considered special and we are not?"

"Well, I guess they want us to lend a face to the company." Mandy shrugs, also a little disappointed. "And she surely is outgoing and funny, maybe that's what they want in a girl."

"By 'outgoing and fun' you mean she is a complete slut and an exhibitionist, right?" Carol giggles. "I love her whorishness, but we all know she thinks about sex 24 hours a day."

"Maybe that's what they are looking for in a girl." Mandy continues. "Think about it, all of the guys are old men, their clients and associates are also old guys ... old guys are attracted by hot young girls, it is an old story, the middle age crises and the desire to fuck younger hotties ... and Michelle has no problem providing what they want."

"Y-you mean, you think Michelle fucked the doctors and executives for her position?" Martha asks wide eyed. "I-I also have been thinking about sex 24 hours a day and I am wet every time I'm around the older guys ... but I never considered such a thing."

"Mandy is saying that Michelle has a style that 'promises' sex, not that she actually did it." Carol defends her friend, then smiles impishly and completes. "But fucking the hot old guys is not such a bad idea, is it?"

"Not at all!" Paula answers and blushes, realizing what she just said.

"Don't be embarrassed Paula, I've been dreaming of Dr. Taylor or Dr. Mason fucking me since we started the experiment." Martha confesses. "But, fucking for a position ... isn't that prostitution?"

"So what? You have fucked guys who paid you drinks, you expect dates to pay a dinner ... what is the difference?" Carol asks.

"The difference is that our dates are usually stupid frat boys who don't know what to do in bed and the doctors are experienced men who surely would drive us to orgasm!" Mandy answers in an academic tone.

"Yeah!" the girls cheer and toast.

"I'd fuck the old guys for a position." Paula confesses and looks at her friends for their reactions.

"Don't be silly, I'd fuck them for fun." Carol, laughs. "A position would just be the cherry on top of the ice cream."

"You know, me too." Mandy nods. "I-I have been saving my 'cherry' for Mr. Right ... but I guess any of those mature hot guys is more than RIGHT for me. I'd do any of them, I-I'd even give them my virginity."

"Wow!" Martha giggles. You girls are crazy!" She finishes her soft drink and blushes. "But you are right. I would have sex with any of them, you know, I've been so horny lately!"

The girls laugh and keep chatting going to their next class a few minutes later, with their minds totally focused on sex with the old men, and not the uninteresting English literature class.


Belle wanders the campus for a while, going to one of her classes then, too bored to stay anymore, she leaves the classroom to the bar near campus. She feels like drinking and meeting the guys.

But after one beer and chatting with a group of frat boys she formerly thought were 'hot', she realizes none of them looks interesting anymore. In fact, she notices now how boring and immature they really are!

Belle's mind wanders while they flirt with her and joke around. The busty blonde is again daydreaming with the doctors in the facility gangbanging her. It has become a recurring fantasy for the hot coed.

Suddenly she pictures Professor Masters among the guys fucking her and her pussy goes totally wet. She closes her eyes and can almost feel his mature cock entering her from behind as he slaps her meaty butt.

One of the guys calls her and she opens her eyes startled. She remembers she has a pending task on the lab. Dr. Masters wanted a report done about the last experiment. Belle smiles and gets away from the stupid frat boys as fast as she can, heading straight to the lab.

Much to her disappointment the doctor is not in, but she decides she has to do the report. Belle feels she must please the hot professor; she has to do all she can to make him happy with her.

The next two hours pass in a hurry, working for the big man makes her excited, horny in fact. Knowing she is serving him is a major turn on, even if just by writing a report!

She finishes and prints it, placing it carefully on the Professor's desk. It is almost time to go back to the facility and she would NEVER risk being late. When she is ready to leave Belle hears the lab door opening.

"Who's there?" She hears Professor Masters voice.

"That's me professor." Belle walks to the old man with her cunt throbbing. "I just finished the report. It is on your desk." She giggles as she says it, happy to have served him.

"That's a nice girl." He smiles wider. "GOOD girl."

"Th-thanks!" Isabelle closes her eyes and suppresses a moan. She knows her juices must have flooded her panty!

"I really enjoy YOUR HELP." The old man says and Belle moans, not able to hold it anymore. "In fact I think you could do a LOT more work here ... I have several jobs for you if you want to be of SERVICE to this lab." He says the key words, designed to bring her submissive side forward and work on the fantasies implanted during her training.

"Oh yes!" Belle says trying unsuccessful not to rub her legs together, her pussy itching madly for attention.

"In fact we'll spend much more time together." He smiles staring at her heaving jugs. "I am proud to say Dr. Taylor has invited me to join the experiments conducted in the campus, you know, with you and your friends..."

"Professor Masters!" Belle orgasms at this information, shaking in pleasure as she is now serving the old man as both his lab assistant and in the company experiment. The excitement is just too much for the over-horny blonde. Her cunt gushes an amazing stream of love juices, moistening her tight jeans and making a spot on her crotch area. She is ready to get on her knees and service the old man, but her phone rings and she reads the usual message summoning all the girls back to the facility. "O-oh God ... I-I got to go sir." She stutters still weak on her knees.

"Well..." He says disappointed. " ... I guess I shouldn't keep you out of your training, it is surely working." The old man licks his lips with a predatory look on his face as he stares at Belle's large tits and the very hard nipples making obvious dents on her sheer top.

The short blonde hottie leaves the lab unsure. She was dying to stay and please her boss, but her duty to the Company just felt too important to ignore. But she also feels very proud of herself. She managed to dress the way guys like. She can tell it by the way the old Professor ogled her hooters and his stare at her swaying ass as she walked away.

Belle felt so good to have been successful with her work and also her new look. The company has been teaching her a lot of useful skills and helped her understand her real talents.


Diana sat uncomfortably at her class. Michelle by her side looked absolutely relaxed and chatted in low tones with Rhiana. She tried hard to listen to her friends, eager to hear what Michelle had to tell.

"I'm telling you Rhiana, you are next!" Michelle told her friend.

"I-I am not sure..." The short and cute brunette blushed. "There are girls who are hotter than me!" She said meekly. "Why would the big guys want me to be around when there are Bruna and Belle with their huge tits or Diana with her mile long legs..."

"Don't worry dear." Michelle giggled. "Your cute face and innocent manners have seduced the old men ... Diana and the rest don't stand a chance today!"

Diana sunk on her chair when she heard it, almost sobbing. She desperately wanted to show the doctors in the facility she was as willing as Michelle to do whatever was needed to become an elite girl. Of course, the tall and beautiful Latina knew it involved some kind of closer relationship with her bosses, but it only made things more exciting.

She spent the rest of the class hour in a state of near depression, knowing she 'didn't stand a chance today', as Michelle put it. But she swore she'd 'stand a chance' next time. Diana needed the project's salary; to be in danger of being dismissed was something that tortured her.

As Michelle took Rhiana to a walk, so they could chat in privacy, Lisa and Andrea noticed Diana's distress and tried to find out what was wrong with their friend.

"Hey, why the long face?" Lisa asked trying to cheer her up. "It doesn't go well with your smoking hot Latina body."

"I'm a little worried, don't bother yourself with me." Diana smiled but was still gloomy.

"It is about the project isn't it?" Andrea asked. "I am also a little worried about it. I mean, I don't get any attention, the guys are all the time calling Michelle or staring at Belle's tits ... Lisa also has her share of ogling with her big boobs and bubble butt!"

"You are kidding, right?" Lisa giggled. "I've see Dr. Mason turning his head to take a good and long look at your ass last time we met him."

"R-really?!" Andrea asked wide eyed, rubbing her legs together.

"Yes, if you were up to a good anal fuck I think he'd be glad to give you the butt banging of your life!" Lisa nodded.

The girls laughed and Andrea smiled dreamingly. But Diana just sunk deeper in her seat.

"I-I didn't see any of the top guys ogling me." She confesses feeling insecure. "I-I mean, we are meant to be shown off, we are eye candy!" She says what her subliminals have been teaching her all along. "You girls know that we can only offer sex - I mean, our sex-appeal ... Anyway, sex is all we got to offer the company and if the guys don't want to fuck me ... then I guess I'm no good for the project ... I'm useless if guys don't want to fuck my ass like they want to fuck Andrea's!"

"I know what you mean." Lisa nods along Andrea. They are really convinced this line of thought is absolutely valid.

"Me too." Andrea agrees. "I mean, you are very cute, tall and classy, has a great pair of legs and a nice butt ... But you have to be able to get an erection from the guys to be sure you are what the company wants, to know you 'offer enough sex' as you'd put."

"Yeah, erections are validations!" Lisa adds and they giggle. "And a lot of fun!"

"Don't worry Diana, there is still time for you to act more ... you know, slutty, be more sexual, like, as if offering your ass and pussy, with that 'I'll give you a blowjob' face that Michelle and Lisa do so well!"

"Hey!' Lisa says surprised. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome." Andrea smiles.

"I think you girls are right, I still have time to try to get erections from the guys." They all laugh. "I think I'll only calm down if Dr. Taylor bends me on his desk and fucks me hard, right there at his office. I'll know I have sex-appeal if it ever happens."

"Who knows?" Lisa shrugs and they fell silently, thinking about how far it'd be right to go to develop their 'sex-appeal'.


The girls return to the facility by night and, when they finish watching their night educational videos, they see Nurse Stevens waiting for them.

"Hello pussycats!" She greets them and the girls giggle greeting her back. "I have great news, Doctors Taylor and Mason as well as one of our main supporters, Mr. John Johnson, will interview three girls tonight for some extra duties outside the facility."

"John Johnson..." Carol frowns. "Lisa, Isn't he your dad's business partner?"

"Yes, I think so..." Lisa answers also surprised.

"Yes, he is." Nurse Stevens nods. "He is one of our sponsors and now he is signing in for long term collaboration with our company. He is one of the top guys too." The girls whistle, excited to find out there is another powerful old man around for them to please and serve.

"Lisa will have an edge over us." Carol elbows Lisa with an impish smile. "I've noticed he couldn't take his eyes from her tits when I was visiting her at her dad's mansion." The girls laugh.

"Well, having great tits..." Stevens cups Lisa's boobs as if showing what she means. " ... always helps a girl get ahead in a man's world." All the coeds laugh agreeing. "But the ability to please as much as you tease is a must, so don't get too cocky Lisa..." the girls agree in silence. " ... instead you should get some cock!" she jokes and the girls laugh.

There is a roar of gossip and giggling among the trainees, and the smiling woman in charge of them lets them have their teenage talk for a moment before she claps her hands to draw attention again.

"Tonight the guys will meat, I mean, meet three girls." All the sorority sisters shut up immediately. "The chosen ones are Michelle, who is already at our elite team." Michelle says a low 'yeah!' as her friends stare at her in jealousy. "Rhiana, a request from Dr. Taylor himself." The friends cheer the short brunette who can't believe she was chosen. She looks so surprised and happy her friends think she'll pass out. "And Bruna, whose obvious talents..." Nurse Stevens put her hands in front of her chest to imply she is talking about Bruna's large knockers. " ... have called Mr. Johnson's attention."

Lisa blushes, feeling betrayed. She had great tits too, not as large as Bruna's, but she counted on Johnson choosing her! Humiliated and feeling inadequate, Lisa returns to her room, among the rest of the girls, who all feel they failed a test, that they were not good enough, not hot enough or not brazen enough to please the top guys.


Rhiana, Bruna and Michelle take a long bath, put on perfume and make up, making sure to wear as much red lipstick as they can, and dress in the clothes provided by Nurse Stevens. Tonight she brings a sleeveless white halter top that ties on their necks and on the middle of their backs and a short red skirt along 5" tall red high heels.

The top is rather tight just below their boobs, but is extremely large on the middle, with a sheer and flowing material. There is a large V-shaped neckline that goes down to bellow their tits, the hole on its side, where the sleeves were supposed to be, are also large and leaves the sides of their teen boobs almost in plain view.

The girls feel the skirts hugging their butts, but notice they end just under the last curve of their ass cheeks, the skirt rides up as they walk and they have to tuck it back down all the time. Since they are not wearing panties their cunts show up from time to time.

The three chosen girls are led to a part of the complex that only Michelle ever had been: the special training grounds. They enter the long room and see Taylor, Mason and Johnson sitting on the large and comfortable chairs, side by side. The green pillows in front of their seats have the names 'Rhiana', 'Michelle' and 'Bruna' in it, the rest of the pillows are red with the names of the rest of the girls.

"Hello sirs." The three hot coeds say with their juices

"Hello girls." Dr. Taylor answers them. Mason looks at the girls intently, as if trying to find out signs of nervousness, doubt or shame. The other man sitting in front of them looks amazed, as if unable to believe the three hot coeds in front of him in those lewd clothes and such meek expressions. "Our guest here is Mr. Johnson, one of our main sponsors and now a full partner in the project. He told me he already met Bruna at Lisa's house, he is a good friend of her father."

"Yes sir. I remember him from a party at Lisa's, it was her dad's birthday, I think, and his best friends were around." Bruna nods.

She feels ashamed of herself because she basically ignored the many older men at that party. The girls, including Lisa, Carol and herself, were disgusted at the leering and ogling from the 'dirty old goats' as they called the guys.

"Did you engage him in conversation?" Mason asks.

"N-no..." Bruna answers blushing.

"Did you give him a good view of your body and at least pleased his sight?" Taylor asks with a chuckle.

"No sir." Bruna answers blushing deeper and lowers her head in shame.

"So, I take you basically ignored one of the most important men in this project." Taylor says forcefully, making the busty brunette shake with fear of failing him.

"I-I didn't know I-I mean..." She stutters out nervously, almost in desperation.

What looked like a great opportunity, almost a prize for her efforts, was turning into a nightmare. Bruna couldn't believe how stupid she was not to use all her charm to please the older guys!

Rhiana is meekly standing by Michelle's side, too scared to say anything or even move. Michelle, on the other hand, is actually relaxed. Since she has always been a tease she knows she 'pleased' all guys who met her with a 'good show of her body', as Dr. Taylor would put it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.