Sex Experiment: Sorority House
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

The day begins normally enough for the girls. First they wake up and go to the communal showers. The thirteen hot coeds joke among themselves and have a good time. Of course, most of the jokes are now about sex, they can't stop talking about giving head, ass fucks, gangbangs, eating cum and — most important — having sex with the hot older guys around.

They return to their dorm rooms and their clothes are already set for them. Very little clothes protect their modesty, no bra or panties ... again! White Lycra leggings and a white spandex top, with the company logo. The top just covers their breasts and the thin material is already a little see-through, their areolas and nipples are visible through it. When they start to sweat it'll get totally transparent. Socks and sneakers complete the wardrobe, so they all figure out they will have a work out morning.

The girls go to the diner room and have their breakfast, swallowing the many pills for today and each one takes two injections with 'extra hormones' as informed by the doctors.

Only then does Nurse Stevens guide them all to the gym, where each one has her personal exercise routine handed by the nurse. They all start with the treadmill, making a long line of beauties running on the machines, all of it captured by the dozens of cameras around.

Just when they are starting to heat up, Michelle's phone beeps. She sees a message summoning her to Doctor Taylor's examination room.

The fit brunette leaves her friends while they are still running on the treadmills. She doesn't understand why she will not finish her routine, but thinks that a summons has to mean something good, Michelle hopes she is not in trouble!


Doctor Taylor sees the beautiful girl walking down the corridor with the camera system. After his success with Rhiana almost a week ago he is certain that it is time to move to a new target.

And he thinks Michelle will be an easy one. She has shown time and again she is the sluttiest of the girls and the one more open to 'new experiences', meaning, being fucked in different ways by different men.

Doctor Taylor already has one of his main collaborators, James Johnson, interested in the brunette beauty. The old and powerful executive is the major power in a chemistry industry, essential to the project. He is the one who provides this little 'enterprise' all the illegal chemical compounds the project needs.

He wants her not only for his own pleasure, but to use her in his negotiations and to seduce fellow executives to set them up and get blackmail material on them. Johnson wants Michelle trained not just to have sex. She must be a master at pleasing a man.

She will be thrust into 'classes' about many different types of sex acts and she'll have to train the techniques with lots of different men. She'll learn to use all parts of her body to please them. She will have to learn to give massive pleasure more than receiving.

He sees Michelle giggling and joking as she is lead by nurse Stevens, who has been their chaperone in the installations, to a part of the facility she never had been to before.

When she finally enters the strange room a familiar face greets her with a warm smile.

"Michelle, come in." He waves her in.

"Doctor Taylor!" She smiles and giggles. "You are back!"

"Yes. I am." He motions for her to sit on a comfortable chair.

"Cool, what can I do for you Doctor?" She asks licking her lips as she sits down.

"First, drink this." He hands her a purple steaming drink.

"Ok." She swallows the liquid without thinking twice. Michelle has been taking all kinds of drugs and vitamins since she started the experiment and is no longer curious about what they are.

"Good, this will help you with your next training." He says with an evil smile. "You have shown the qualities we are looking for in our girls." The pretty brunette moans when she hears it, aroused because she pleased one of her bosses. "We'll start another kind of training, designed to your talents, and I wanted to tell you about these classes in person."

"Ok ... am I the only one taking them?" She asks.

"For now, yes. You're advancing quickly and so you're ready to start training before the others." He praises her and her pussy moistens. "But several of the girls are in the right path and we'll soon get them to advance in their true talents. But you are the first to reach the needed level of ... cooperation spirit young lady."

"Really?" She feels proud of herself. "I am so happy my effort has been recognized!"

"Oh, we rapidly recognized you were just the type of girl we wanted to use in our company." He chuckles. "But, please, answer a question. Are you feeling any strange side effects lately? Insomnia? Nervousness? Excitement?"

"I-I must confess I've been aroused all week long, I think it may be some side effect of the drugs..." She answers unsure.

"Good, it is a good sign Michelle." He says, hoping to calm her down. "In fact we were hoping for an energy burst from the vitamins, and a little sexual excitement is absolutely normal. In fact it'll help you with your training."

"Oh, ok!"' She nods with a smile. "I'm glad to know the effect was expected!"

"Let's get down to business." He cuts her. "You know we want you girls to be our company's front faces and you are expected to be in every party and meeting with important clients."

"Yes sir." She nods meekly.

"You are aware that we expect you to be an asset in our negotiations and parties." He says as if it was quite obvious. "You girls are basically eye candy, but you can be more than that. We want you all to be able to help us convince our clients and executives that working with us - or for us - has better fringe benefits."

"Ok..." The brunette answers, not really following Doctor Taylor. "And how do we do it?"

"Michelle, you are all beautiful young girls." He chuckles. "What is the best thing you have to offer? What makes you special?"

"Our beauty?" She says, trying to guess his meaning.

"Good Michelle!' he taps her head like a pet. "But more than your beauty: your body. You all have smoking hot bodies ... and you know that sex sells, right?"

"Yes, sex sells." She agrees. The subliminals make this obscene conclusion a total truth in her eyes.

"And if sex sells, we must use it to our benefit." He explains. "You girls are our weapon to beat the competition. We will use your talents, meaning your bodies, to sell. And what sells Michelle?"

"Sex!" She says giggling.

"So ... what do we use to sell?"

"SEX!" She almost yells it, feeling very smart because she knows the answer.

"And what you and your friends have to offer?"

"Our bodies..." She says and thinks for a moment, making a face as she tries to concentrate. She is in the brink of a conclusion, but her mind is fighting it. Finally she smiles and says with a submissive tone. " ... our bodies for sex!"

"I knew you'd understand." Doctor Taylor laughs. "I knew you'd be the first girl to understand it. You'll be a valuable asset for the company because you'll use your bodies for sex."

"I-I see." Michelle starts to press her legs together, uncomfortably trying to rub her pussy. This is making her extra horny.

She starts to feel a weird itch on her breast. It feels almost like an irritation or skin rash but then Michelle's boobs begin to tingle with such arousal that she can't help but touch her own nipples. They are harder than ever.

"Oh, I guess the formula has interacted with your ... vitamins!" Doctor Taylor smiles. "Now, since this is your first lesson we'll start with something easy. Are you used to perform oral sex on your boyfriends Michelle?"

"Y-yes sir." She giggles embarrassed.

"Good. Oral sex is a good way to please the clients and your bosses at the company." Taylor smiles warmly to the brunette. "It is something you can do under a meeting table or a desk and so he can keep working while you perform your duties."

"So, I am going to train ... cock sucking?" She asks surprised.

"You are going to train ways to please a man." He says coldly and she shuts up, ashamed of her blunder. "Do you want to be an asset for the company?"

"Yes sir, very much!" She nods enthusiastically.

"And what is your only talent?"

"My hot body sir."

"So, how do you use it to please important men?" He asks as if she was a retarded. "What do you have to offer?"

"My hot body sir." She answers defeated before she adds. "For sex."

"So, now that you understand your place and tasks here, let me call the first gentleman that offered his services as your 'training ground'." He presses a button and a man enters the room. "I think you know Professor Masters. He'll be your first 'donator', meaning he is a man that allows you to suck his cock."

"Professor Paul Masters? Belle is his assistant in College!" Michelle asks, feeling shy about being this horny in front of a man she knows from college.

"Hello Michelle." He says staring very lustfully at her body. "It'll be real good to get to know you better."

"Hi sir ... I-I didn't know that professors from our University would be invited..." she can't help but blush as her nipples threaten to rip the white spandex top open. The sexual excitement is just too strong for the poor girl, seeing the fat old man makes her cunt throb.

"My old friend Paul Masters has some rare and important skills we'd like to have at our project. His studies about influencing behavior patterns would be very handy to fine tune our methods." Taylor explains. "But he wasn't really sure about ... err, joining our research, at least until we recruited his beautiful young assistant, Miss Isabelle Vagaba, your top heavy blonde friend. Now he is interested in seeing firsthand the results of our project ... and to see if our girls are really competent at using their assets to please the company associates. Are you any good at using your assets Michelle?"

"Yes sir." She nods with a proud smile. "I must confess I've always been a flirt and a teaser, I have trained all my life in the ways to make men lust for me ... and I'm not a prude, so pleasing guys is nothing new to me." She stops blushing. "I just, well, I never did it professionally!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.