Sex Experiment: Sorority House
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

Jesse Taylor is ready to leave, after giving detailed instructions to his subordinates and fellow researchers and making a last reading of the girls' progress he sits on his chair and looks at his luggage.

The man still has a couple of hours before his flight, time enough for some fun. He knows it is a little early to start having intercourse with the subjects, but he just can't resist.

Looking at each girl he decides the most vulnerable subjects are Natalia Bellart, Rhiana Grant and Diana Fuentes, the first girl because of her greed and the later two because of their fear. Doctor Taylor knows he plays best with fear, so he looks at the two candidates.

Diana has a stronger personality and a confrontation this soon could end up breaking the 'suspension of logic', she may see the situation as the absurd it is, not as something reasonable and acceptable, as she does now.

But Rhiana ... the girl is a natural born submissive, she may freak out and break the conditioning, but the odds are against it. Her readings indicate she is NOT fighting the treatment, her mind is easily accepting her situation, as if being coerced around was just natural for her.

That's it. Rhiana Grant will be the first to service him among the thirteen coeds.


Rhiana's phone goes off at three in the morning and wakes her up. Pulling it to her ear she struggles to answer it groggily.

"Hello." She says rubbing her eyes.

"Hello Miss Grant." Jessie Taylor's voice answers on the other end.

"Oh, hi doctor." She answers, still a little dizzy.

"Open your door now Miss Grant." He orders.

"Ok doc." Rhiana stretches and stands up, opening her door without understanding what it is about. Jessie Taylor walks inside with a predatory look on his face. "Do you want to talk to me sir?" She asks worried. "d-did I do something wrong today?!"

"Not really." Doctor Taylor says casually. "I was actually feeling a little horny, and wanted to enjoy some pleasantries before I head out to the airport, so I thought you'd do fine Miss Grant."

"Wh-what?!" She asks surprised.

"Miss Rhiana Grant." He looks at her sternly. "Do I understand that you will not adhere to my every wish and command? Are you going to fail us on the first night of the program? You'd owe us three million dollars Miss Grant."

"N-no!" Rhiana says alarmed, grabbing the old man's arms. "I-I am just, well, I certainly d-didn't expect it!"

"I know. Now come here, and suck on my dick Rhiana." He orders casually, sitting on her bed. "Suck hard and fast. When you get me hard enough I want you to climb on top of me and ride me hard ... understood?" Jessie Taylor says it like he is asking her to get him a glass of water.

"Y-yes sir." She blushes and gets on her knees, unzipping his trousers with trembling hands.

Doctor Taylor slides his hand on her dark hair and looks into her dark eyes, smiling at her just waking up look. Even with her hair disheveled and the drowsy face the girl is a cutie. She is not busty, in fact her tits are small, but they look perfect, very firm and perky.

Rhiana finally manages to free his manhood, gasping in shame before she takes the cockhead into her lips. The evil doctor reaches down and roughly takes her smaller tits in his hands, teasing the nipples strongly.

"Your breasts are firm and perky Miss Grant." He says praising her. "But they are too small to be any good. Do you think you'll impress our clients and executives being this flat chested?"

Feeling inadequate and in danger of failing the experiment, the small girl swallows a few more inches, slurping over his pole as she engulfs it.

"Oh fuck. You're flat but talented..." A small moan escapes his mouth and he smiles. "That was nice my dear ... maybe I can arrange for an upgrade of your looks, the company may be willing to pay you implants to turn you into a better model for our advertising campaigns. Would you like that? Getting huge silicon boobs to please us?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.