Abracadabra! - Cover

Abracadabra!

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 9: A Night At The Museum

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Night At The Museum - When Gregg Gilstrom's magic assistant walks out on him he discovers something that leads to new tricks that he exploits to the full. A tale of lust, power, magic and villainy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

It had taken Gregg a great deal of time to work out just how to commit the crime. In the end he decided that his best approach was simply to be as brazen as possible, relying on the powers of the ruby and the apparently mystical insights of the Swami Pradesh.

Accordingly, he arrived at the museum shortly before closing time, dressed in a splendid gold braided coat and wearing his turban and the Swami's ruby. The girl on the entrance desk said, "I'm sorry, sir, we're closed. The last visitors have gone for tonight and we're not allowing any more admissions until tomorrow. If you can come back at 10 o'clock in the morning the exhibition will be open again."

Gregg looked closely at the girl. "Sharon" the badge on her shirt said she was called. He breathed slowly, trying to fend off the feelings of sexual desire that were mounting inside him. He could see she had a good figure, a pair of well rounded breasts and a trim waist. It was all he could do to stop himself vaulting the entrance desk and taking her there and then but his mission was more important and he confined himself to staring piercingly into her eyes and saying, "Thank you, Sharon, but I think I will go in anyway."

She looked puzzled for a moment, then caught sight of the red jewel in the middle of Gregg's forehead. Her eyes glazed over. "Of course, Sir," she said in a flat monotone. "I'll just lock up then."

"Please do," said Gregg softly, "and then come back here."

Gregg watched as she walked across to bolt the museum's front door. "Good legs, tight skirt, very agreeable," he thought, still fighting against the sexual desires that threatened to disrupt his plans. Sharon was soon back in her place behind the desk.

"Now, Sharon," Gregg said, suddenly aware that he could achieve his next objective in the simplest of ways. "You will do just as I say, won't you?"

"Of course, Sir, I will do just as you say," Sharon's gaze was fixed on the jewel, her eyes wide and unblinking.

"Then sit in your chair. You have been tied there, your hands behind your back." Sharon's hands flew to obey his instructions her arms suddenly rigid as if locked in place. "Ropes around your belly and your chest pull you back against the chair."

"Oh!" muttered Sharon as she threw herself backwards against the seat back.

"Ropes around your knees and across your lap hold you there, more around your ankles fix them to the chair legs."

Again Sharon moved mimicking the effects of ropes pulling her hard against the chair. She was struggling against ropes that only existed in her hypnotised mind but they were no less effective for that as she twisted and turned trying to free herself on her imagined bonds.

"Now, I'm sorry Sharon, but I must keep you quiet too," Gregg was enjoying himself. The girl's struggles and stiff posture showed off her breasts to good advantage and the sense of power he had over her helplessly reacting to his hypnotic commands only added to the fun. He held up an imaginary strip of cloth.

"No, please," Sharon begged struggling to turn around to look at his empty hand, "please don't gag me, I'll keep, arrnghh, mmmph!!!"

Sharon spluttered as the imaginary gag stretched her mouth open wide and filled it. She struggled and shook her head. "ARRNG!!" Helng!" she whimpered as Gregg watched amused at her reaction to his suggestion, her mouth wide open like some animated version of a sex doll. It was hard for Gregg to tear himself away but he knew there was more work to do if he was to succeed.

The museum was indeed deserted as he made his way to the Hiram Heron exhibit, passing the reconstructed skeleton of a dinosaur based on fossils found on the outskirts of the town and the a Ford Model T that had been one of the first vehicles that the town had known.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.