Initiation at Thirteen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Muffmate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young curious boy caught playing by housemaid and punished to his satisfaction, relationship develops, boy becomes adept at oral satisfying both housemaid and her sister, progresses to sexy cousin, discovers mother's secret...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex  

I was totally enamoured with busty, beautiful Anne. I knew I had pleased her and was pretty confident that we would get together again.

I followed her around the house while she was doing her duties and watched her with big moony eyes. She glared at me whenever my mother left the room. I smirked and ran my hands over her beautiful bum. Did I mention she was beautiful? In hindsight, I cannot say for sure just how beautiful she was. But, right then with our recent experiences hot in my mind, there was no one more beautiful in the world.

Occasionally, I managed to corner her on her own in one of the bedrooms and tried to initiate another episode. Every time she fought me with her eyes on the door and her ears cocked for sounds of anyone approaching.

I got a perverse pleasure in sneaking up on her and putting my hand up her skirt. Feeling the tops of her nylons and her garter belt felt delicious and I can still get aroused at that thought to this day. She, more than once, slapped my hand away, grasped her shirts close to her, and scarpered away to safety.

Finally, exasperated, she slapped me across the face in anger. The suddenness and force of the slap caused me to immediately wet myself. Embarrassed and shocked, with tears in my eyes, and my hand to my face I ran to my room. I was heart broken. My love had not only rejected me but had injured my pride and self respect.

All attempts to corner her ceased. I stopped following her, and although I still watched her when we happened to be in the same room, I immediately escaped from any room where we did accidentally meet up. Frankly I avoided her. I was hurt and embarrassed. I was afraid she would mock me or otherwise humiliate me.

Funnily enough, the change in my tactics was the event that changed everything. I wish I could take some credit, but I cannot.

In the days immediately after the slap, she watched me! I believed she was looking for an opportunity to humiliate me and I avoided her. But I read the situation all wrong!

She knew she had over reacted. She was immediately sorry for the slap, although she was grateful the the groping that I had started had stopped. She was earnestly afraid that I was throwing caution to the winds and that she would get caught, and fired. Initially, she was grateful for the peace afforded by my avoiding her.

Then she began to miss my attention. She tried smiling at me and trying to draw my attention. I never saw that! I thought her looks at me were an attempt at humiliation. But she simply missed my adoration of her.

Finally, one day we met in the hall. I saw her coming, and immediately dropped my gaze to the floor and tried to step around her. Our hall was about 4 feet wide and 20 feet long. As I stepped to the side, she stepped in front of me. I stopped, and stepped to the other side. She again stepped in front of me. She then, put her hands on my shoulders, pulled my face towards her heavenly cleavage, leaned towards me and licked the edge of my right ear.

I don't think I have every sprung a boner so fast. I looked up to her beautiful twinkling eyes, amazed and again in love, as I heard her say "sorry, I never meant to hit you so hard".

Unfortunately, my mother chose that moment to approach, so we continued on our way. As I met my mother in the doorway, she looked askance at my smiling face and then to Anne's rear as she disappeared out of the other doorway.

I escaped to my bedroom to release the pressure, my first masturbation session in some days. As I lay on my bed, I remembered those sparkling eyes and my cock got even stiffer. As I squeezed, my cock finally gave a delicious spurt and gave up its creamy reward onto my chest. I continued lying on my bed, momentarily sated. There was a slight tap on my door and Anne stuck her head in. When she saw my state she gave a delighted giggle, which seemed to reverberate in my rapidly growing erection.

She came into the room, leaving the door open, approaching my bed. She cocked her ear for a moment, then reached for my pride and joy. She gave it a quick squeeze and lent over to vacuum up my previously spilled cum from my chest. She moved her small hands up and down my cock, and when my cum was gone from my chest, she licked the slit on my cock.

Oh what joy! I thought we would never get to this kind of a state again.

Unfortunately, she was still very worried about my mother, and would not stay to bring me to completion. She said: " Don't worry, we'll figure something out! But please, I think your mother is suspicious. We can't go back to what you were doing before. Just play it cool! I'll let you know as soon as I figure something out!"

My heart leapt for joy, as I gave a massive grin. I fondled her boobs, as she bent to kiss me on the lips. I got a faint taste of my cum for the first time. She quickly skipped out of my room. As she stepped out of my doorway, she again cocked her ear. Then she glanced back at me, lifted her skirt to show me a glimpse of her yellow panties, grinned and closed the door.

I immediately had another hard on, which I now played with. I had no urgency to cum, so I stayed fondling my stiff cock, and balls for some time before giving up another load.

Again, for five or six days, I waited for her to do something. I saw my mother watching me occasionally and so played it cool as Anne requested. Sometime, when I knew my mother was elsewhere I put my hand on Anne's bum, or even pressed my ever present hard on into her arse. Anne would press back into me for a few moments but never allowed the situation to develop.

Then finally, the day came. She told me that she was going to the cinema with a friend, and if I was there she would give me a treat.

Being a small town, there was only a one screen cinema, with some of the leading films of the day.

I did as I was bid and nervously went to the cinema on my own. I was extremely nervous, as I stupidly assumed she was going to the cinema with a man. What could she have in mind? Also, I was afraid that we would miss each other in the dark of the cinema. So I went very early.

I took my seat in the stalls, half way back in the theatre, and watched the doors closely. Finally, the first short film started. She hadn't arrived. In the dark, I peered at the audience thinking I had missed her and fearing that she wouldn't show. The short intermission arrived and I quickly glanced back to the door.

Wow, there she was sitting in the back row, with another beautiful girl who had to be her sister. She waved at me and gestured towards the seat beside her. My heart leapt in my chest, as I quickly stood up, while trying unsuccessfully to hide my stiff cock. I could hear the two girls giggling as I held my hands over my cock, while trying to navigate past the people on my row.

Finally, I made it to Anne, she stepped aside and pushed me into the seat between her and her friend. " This is my sister Eve".

I sat down quickly, while still covering my cock, just as the lights began to dim again. Anne leaned over and whispered loud enough for Eve to hear: "I told Eve all about you". I quickly and I suppose guiltily looked from Anne's beautiful face to Eve. Eve giggled, but had her eyes fixed on the big screen.

I was lost, completely, I had no idea what to do. I was scared. It was one thing to be trying to molest Anne, in my own home, but what to do with her sister sitting beside me. Anne kissed my cheek, put her hand in my lap. She quickly fondled my penis, rubbing my balls, and wrapping her hand over the shaft. She then took my hand, and brought it to her lap.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.