Initiation at Thirteen - Cover

Initiation at Thirteen

Copyright© 2009 by Muffmate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young curious boy caught playing by housemaid and punished to his satisfaction, relationship develops, boy becomes adept at oral satisfying both housemaid and her sister, progresses to sexy cousin, discovers mother's secret...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex  

I was 13 and extremely shy. I had been told that I was cute, but that never gave me confidence with girls. Like all kids my age I fantasised about kissing them but was too shy to even discuss sex with my friends.

We had a beauty called Anne as our house maid. She was in her mid twenties and had a voluptuous figure. She had a beautiful dirty blonde hair which reached her shoulders and made you drag your eyes from her chest, to look at her head again.

We lived in the West of Ireland in a small town. My mother and father ran two small clothing shops, hence the need for a maid. We were a devout Catholic family and church going. Both parents were very religious and family prayer was a big part of our lives. Sex education in any formal way, at school or from my parents was non existent. In fact the discussion with my mother about the "birds and the bees" lasted maybe 30 seconds and was necessary because one of the shop girls got pregnant before getting married.

So back to Anne. I discovered by going through her lingerie drawer that she was 38DD. I guess she was about 3 inches taller than me, making her about 5' 6". I have no idea what she weighed but she was more what you would call voluptuous.

So I was skinny and bookish. People always expected me to have my nose in a mystery. My parents always wanted me to be a pianist due to my long fingers. I had no interest and the fingers become useful for other activities as I soon discovered.

But my favourite pastime was watching Anne in her daily duties. I loved the way she swayed her hips while dusting or working the vacuum. I don't think at the time that she was aware of my interest. After all I was the polite son of church going parents. Later I think she enjoyed the attention and exaggerated her movements for my pleasure.

Things came to a head one afternoon on her day off. My parents always played golf on that day and I had the house to myself. As usual on that day, I did my weekly investigation of Anne's room, especially her lingerie drawer. I loved taking her nylons and rubbing my face in them. I usually spent time with my cock in her bras. Their size amazed me.

That particular day I sat on her bed with my trousers around my ankles my face wrapped in a pair of her nylons. The memory still gets me hard. I spotted her nightie sticking out from under her pillow. It was see through and pale pink and fascinating. I couldn't resist pulling it over my head, just to see my rapidly growing cock through it.

As I flattened the nightie to see my cock, the door squeaked open and there she was. My cock rapidly deflated. I jumped to my feet, it seemed that minutes had passed since she arrived. I tried to pull the nightie off. Her bra had dropped into my boxers and I was all thumbs trying to get myself righted. Tears were pouring off my face while she stood there red faced and angry!

I couldn't say anything. What excuse could get me out of this?

So I cried, maybe I'd get some sympathy.

Instead I heard a laugh and she was grinning! How embarrassing!

"Stay right where you are!" she hissed.

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Mom and Dad!" I was crying harder now.

She came in and closed the door. "Leave the nightie on, while I decide what to do" she said. She came over and sat on the bed beside me. She put her arm on my shoulder, and looked down at my cock. She put her other arm on my knee.

I was afraid to move while she sat there still as a church mouse. "Please, please don't tell Mom and Dad!" I sniffled.

"Shh!" she said. "I'm going to come up with an alternative punishment" She said. She still sat there unmoving for another few minutes.

Finally she told me to stand in front of her.

"Take off your shoes and socks!"

"Now your trousers and boxers!"

I did both with shaking hands. I now felt that I had some hope of getting away without may parents finding out. She still sat there assessing me. Her attention was having minimal effect on my cock, which had all but disappeared.

She put her hand on my penis through the nightie.

Oh Boy! That felt good! There was finally some activity there. But I still felt that it would need a miracle for it to recover to its maximum size of 3.5 to 4 inches.

"OK, I won't say anything, if..."

"I'll do anything!"

"Ok" and she stood up and pulled her skirt up to her hips.

Now I could see, her legs encased in what was later described to me as mummy-coloured nylons, held up by a bright red suspenders and then some white silk panties.

Wow! My cock finally acted like it was going to make a comeback. She told me in a husky voice to take her panties off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.