Stripped Bare
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Taylor Gibbs

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - NCIS fanfiction. When Gibbs finds Abby drunk and half naked, mumbling something about suicide, he brings her into his home. He never expects that she'll take him on an erotic journey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Gibbs settled into bed after stripping off his cargo shorts. He needed to keep his boxers on, even though he didn't usually sleep clothed. In case Abby came in—and he was fairly sure she would—Gibbs wanted to have every barrier he could. She was not gonna control him. That wasn't how they worked, and the sooner she realized that, the better off they'd both be.

Gibbs couldn't help running a hand in circles on his stomach. He'd always been one for a bit of tease before diving right in to the main event and right now despite his hard cock and swollen balls, he wanted to tease himself a little more. One hand drifted over his chest, callused fingers brushing pecs and flicking his nipples hard. The pain made him gasp and thrust upward a little, a small jet of pre-come staining the cotton knit of his underwear. He couldn't tease any more tonight; he was too primed right now.

And with Abby's scent on his mouth, this could quickly devolve into him jacking off. Gibbs had made a promise to them both that he wouldn't do that. He considered going into the bathroom and washing her scent off him but he couldn't quite bring himself to do that either. There was something so kinky about him wearing the evidence of her lust for him on his face and hand while he slept.

Gibbs let out a frustrated sigh, rolling onto his side. This night had been so intense so far and it could quickly get out of control. The idea that Abby had been with the other women, that damned clit piercing, the way she'd moved on his hand, her taste...

"Fuck," he groaned, balling his hands into fists. It was going to be a long, hard, frustrating night.

"Gibbs?" He started to come to awareness to a soft voice speaking in his ear. One eye opened and then the other and he sat up, the memories from the night before flooding in. Abby, him, oral sex, hard cock, lesbian fantasies. She stood at the foot of his bed, the morning light surrounding her and making her features a little indistinct. But he could tell that she was completely naked.

"Abbs," he drawled, wiping the sleep out of his eyes. "What're you doing up so early?" From the position of the sun, Gibbs had the impression that it wasn't much past oh six hundred or so, far too early for her to be awake.

"What happened?" she asked, sounding a bit confused. "How did I get here?"

Oh hell! She didn't remember what had happened? He sat up, running a hand through his hair. "What's the last thing you remember, Abbs?"

"Suicide Girls, a party ... next door? They invited me. I drank a lot, first Red Bulls and Vodka and then..." She shrugged. "It gets a little fuzzy after that. Beer? Maybe some wine?"

"You know you're not supposed to combine different types of alcohol. New Orleans girl like you..." He trailed off.

"Well, I did," she said, a mutinous tone in her voice. "And now I'm here and I don't know how or why, and I'm cold, and you're barely wearing anything and..."

"And?" he prompted.

"I had the sexiest dreams about you and me..."

He watched her, not daring to tell her that they weren't dreams. Not yet. He wasn't altogether sure she wasn't playing him.

"What kind of dreams?" he finally asked when the silence dragged on in a very un-Abby manner.

"You giving me oral sex," she said, a small knowing smile on her face. "But it couldn't be the truth because you would never have let it go on and not let me come. Especially when you told me I couldn't until I had your orders." One hand dipped between her legs and she flicked the piercing, moaning.

"You're not that big a bastard, are you, Gibbs?" she asked, shifting positions. She settled into the comfortable overstuffed chair that was near his bed, her legs draped over the arms. "You're not that into orgasm denial, are you? I know about the leather thing and the dominance thing, but Jenny never told me that you like to make women wait for it."

Her hands parted her folds and she began stroking herself slowly. "I know ... mmmm..." She gulped hard. "Gibbs, I know you're a Boy Scout and all and I don't have any condoms and I bet whatever you have is expired, so why don't we watch each other for the first time ... unless you want to take a chance..."

Gibbs swallowed hard, his cock throbbing eagerly. "You on the Pill?" He didn't need to ask if she was safe; he knew she was.

"Yeah," Abby admitted. "But I'm a Pill baby. Sciutos are a fertile bunch. Much as I want you, I don't want to take that chance..."

Gibbs nodded. She was an interesting blend of practicality and whimsical female and he was completely attracted. "This an I'll show you mine and you show me yours kinda thing?"

"Yeah, I'm dying to watch you play with yourself. It's my thing, you know. Everyone has a thing. McGee's was ... well, you don't want to know about that. And Tony likes to watch, just like me..."

"Tony?" Gibbs asked in surprise.

"Yeah, we played a little," Abby said, her face reddening. "What? He's hot, Gibbs. Have you ever felt his thighs? They're all muscle. What girl wouldn't want to stroke and play with him?"

"What did you do with Tony?" Gibbs asked. He was drawing circles on his stomach again, his cock freely leaking. Hearing about Abby's sexual adventures was a huge turn on.

"Nuh huh. You have to take off your shorts first. I want to see the cock I've been dreaming of riding for years first."

"When I get to see the merchandise, then we talk." Abby's hand worked very slowly through her folds and it was clear to Gibbs that she was teasing herself with those gentle strokes, all for his benefit.

He nodded, pulling his shorts down and standing so that she could see it more easily. A shiver ran up his spine as Abby licked her lips. Gibbs glanced down at himself, pleased. Not only was he rock hard, but he was leaking steadily, a few drops of fluid collecting at the head. He wanted to plunge his dick into her mouth, but he didn't dare. This tease was one of the sexiest things he'd ever experienced and he wasn't about to give it up.

Needing to tease her just as much, he swiped his thumb over his moist head. It came away coated with the creamy substance and he brushed his wet thumb over his mouth, tongue darting out to taste it. It had been a long time since he'd tasted his own or anyone else's semen and he'd forgotten how damned good it was. Planting his legs a little further apart, he worked his thumb into his mouth, cleaning every bit of his pre-come off.

"My God," Abby whispered. She was so riveted that she'd stopped stroking herself and was just looking at him, torn between arousal and awe. "Tony did that too and I wondered if he was thinking about tasting you. Were you thinking about tasting him?" Abby asked.

Gibbs shook his head. "Just tasting me, Abbs. Only me." His stance widened a little more, and he drew her attention to his dick. "Do you like what you see, Abbs?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.