Nyx - Cover

Nyx

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 8

At last, we were going after the Tom Cats headquarters. Martha drove us to the site and went some blocks away to park. We were afraid that she might be spotted if she parked close by and warn the Tom Cats of our presence. It was not safe for Martha to sit in the car unprotected, so Chris had taught her how to shoot the Beretta I had taken from the police captain a few months previously.

We planned to enter the building from the roof over the kitchen. There was a maintenance trap door there which would give us convenient entry. We figured to go in about 0100 hours, since even the heavy partiers should be in bed by then, especially as it was the middle of the week. We used our spikes to climb to the first fire escape landing, and we used the fire escape to reach the roof.

We found the trap door, and Phobos used a wrecking bar to open it. He tried to be quiet, but he could not help making some noise. Fortunately, either the noise was not heard or it was ignored, so the first step of our plan was working. We dropped through the trapdoor and found ourselves in a kitchen. There was nothing special here, but we did move carefully so as to keep the noise down. All we needed was to knock over a stack of pans, or some such.

We knew the general layout of the building, so we knew which way to go. We moved slowly to insure our path. Once the route had been positively identified, we used the nail gun to seal all of the other doors closed so that no one could sneak up behind us. The nail gun was not the quietest thing in the world, but the walls were so thick and the doors so heavy that we thought that it was worth taking the chance to insure our escape route.

There was a small anteroom between the kitchen and the dining room. The dining room was so large that it could easily double as a banquet room. I wondered if it ever got used for that, or was this just a sign of Hernandez's arrogance? Whatever the reason, there were several doors that we had to seal. The next room was best described as a bar with a monster HDTV plastered to the wall. I didn't know that anybody made one that big! Was it a custom job? All around the room were scattered various entertainment units: DVD players, BluRay players, and some stuff that I didn't recognize. There was also a pool table and a dart target conveniently placed. The room had the residual odor of marijuana fumes.

We made our way through a couple more rooms that looked like guest bedrooms until we found the master suite. Here we were very careful as we slipped in, as we expected to find Juan Hernandez in bed. What we didn't expect to find was Juan Hernandez in bed with four naked girls in the range of 10-12 years old. Shit, on top of everything else, the bastard was a pedophile!

Now we had the problem of getting the girls out of the way without waking Hernandez if we could avoid it. Surely, he had a way to summon bodyguards without leaving his bed, and we did not want to give him a chance to do that. We could probably win a fight with them, but it would be better not to have to fight at all. I didn't want to hit the girls with our sticks if we didn't have to, but I did not know what else to do. Fortunately, Phobos saved the day.

He whispered to me, "Take off your hood so that the girls can see that you are a woman. They won't be afraid of a woman, and they might realize that you are here to rescue them. Cover each girl's mouth with your hand as you wake her so that she won't cry out and wake anyone else. Bring them to me, and I will keep them quiet while you get the next one."

I was a little unsure of this tactic, but it worked perfectly. The girls all stayed across the room with Phobos while I fetched the next girl. Once that was done, I put my hood back on, and we woke Hernandez by sticking a piece of duck tape across his mouth to act as a gag. He woke up with the sight of Phobos' gun pointing between his eyes. "I'll shoot at your first false move, so you better cooperate if you want to live." The terror in his eyes was obvious; little did he know what pain he was facing.

The first thing I did after applying the tape as a gag was to nail his hands to the wooden headboard of the bed. I made a point of putting a nail through the major nerve running through the palm of each hand. The pain was reputed to be excruciating, and Hernandez's reaction fit that report. The next step was to fasten each foot to a corner of the bed beside the footboard. Unfortunately, he was not tall enough to allow us to nail his feet to the footboard. Oh, well, win some, lose some.

The naked girls were fascinated by what we had done so far, and wanted to watch as we continued the torture, for that was truly what it was. I wanted to make up to Hernandez for all of the pain that he had caused over the years to innocents. I couldn't do it, but I could try.

In fact, the girls wanted to help, so I sent two of them to the kitchen to fetch a breadboard, since we would need a hard backing for most of what we had in mind. The other two girls ran to the barracks to bring the rest of the harem to witness Hernandez's punishment. All of the girls hated him and knew that they would be killed as soon as he grew bored with them. Oh, a few of the "luckier" ones would be sold as sex slaves somewhere out of the country, often to Saudi Arabia. Two of the 14 year olds, both blonds, had just learned that they were due to be shipped out tomorrow to be sold.

When all nine of the girls were in the room, Phobos sent one of the girls to fetch a pool cue. Phobos broke the cue to an appropriate length and gave it to each girl in turn to use to beat Hernandez anywhere she pleased, with the only requirement that she could hit him only five times, and she could not kill him. Would anybody be surprised to learn that every one of them chose to strike him on the genitalia? We used up a lot of smelling salts during that phase of the punishment.

It was our plan to destroy his body as much as we could without killing him. We wanted him to feel the pain for as long as he continued to live, which we hoped would be for years.

There was an extreme torture practiced by the Vikings in which they chopped off the arms and legs of their victim, but did not kill him. That left him fully dependent on other people for all of his bodily needs. We liked that idea for Hernandez, but we thought that we went a little farther. It took a while and a lot of smelling salts, as well as the breadboard that the girls had fetched.

Using the breadboard as a rigid backup, we used our batons to smash all of the bones in his legs below his knees and his feet with our batons, turning them into mush. Then we did the same thing to his arms and hands beyond his elbows. This took almost four hours, and we were both exhausted by the effort.

There was one last thing left to do: the penisectomy, etc. The girls wanted to do that, so I applied the tourniquet and handed one of the 14 year olds the knife. She took great pleasure in cutting off his cock, but I had to stop her before she got to his balls. The other 14 year old was allowed to crush one ball, and the rest of the girls got to work on the remaining one.

Phobos and I had not realized that we would find a harem so young, so we had not planned on dealing with them. We finally decided to leave them here and let the cops and EMTs find them. I told the girls who had been raped this night to be sure to report that fact to the cops and the EMTs, so that they could get proper treatment.

I asked the girls not to torture Hernandez any more, since we wanted him to live and suffer from his wounds. They finally agreed after thinking about it. Our last act as we were leaving was to nail all of the doors securely closed so that the girls would be protected until the cops and EMTs arrived. We left them plenty of our cards so that they would not be blamed for Hernandez's condition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.