Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Inwardly, Alicia's stomach was turning in knots. Here she was enjoying a beautiful late June day, laying out on her back patio, soaking up the hot rays of late morning sunlight. Through her sunglasses, she was watching intently her girlfriend, Kaci swimming around in the pool. Because of the social complications, Kaci hadn't ever planned on swimming again, but there she was, loving every second of it.

And it would all come to a crashing end after lunch, when her mom and her would get on a plane and fly to D.C., for a business meeting her mom had to go to, but, mostly to see the sights and to spend some quality time together.

But it would mean leaving her new lover for four days. Even though they had barely been together that long, it felt much longer. In their short time, the two girls had really bonded, becoming the best of friends, and a couple times a day, the hottest of lovers!

Alicia was nervous that her old habits would resurface, that without an outlet for her sex drive, she would make bad choices. Alicia was also nervous that when she came back, things would be different, Kaci would have moved on just as quickly, that something bad would happen to her while she was gone.

"Why don't you come in?" The petite brunette asked.

Alicia complied, quick-stepping over the hot cement, unintentionally making her immense bust dance inside her bikini top. Slipping into the warm water, Kaci swam over.

"How quickly does the filter work?" Kaci asked, with a sly grin on her face.

Catching her meaning, Alicia replied "Well, it should be clean again by the time we get back!" She sunk down in the water until she was face to face with her soul-mate. Their foot height difference made their face to face contact difficult, unless they were lying down. Alicia tenderly wrapped her arms around Kaci, gently kissing her, exploring her face with her soft lips.

"Your moms not home yet, right?" Kaci whispered into her mouth.

"Not for another hour, she told me to be ready at one o'clock, in the driveway."

"That gives us a little over an hour..."

"Well, I still have to finish packing and eat lunch, plus get dressed and ready, so we gotta be pretty quick, my love." Alicia quietly said as Kaci traced her hands around her ass and thighs.

"I don't know, I'm still a little sore from early this morning!" Kaci teased, as she slipped out of her swim bottoms, her semi-hard penis bouncing around underwater.

"I think I have an idea to fix that!" Alicia said, taking the lead for the first time in a couple days, and pushing Kaci back against the wall, the water up to her neck.

"Ooohhh, god, that's ... intense..." Kaci stammered as her tiny pussy and asshole were pushed up against the rushing jet of the pool. Alicia pulled her bikini bottoms to the side of her well-fucked pussy and pushed up against Kaci with her full height.

With the added stimulation, Kaci was already at full mast, her hot dick pressing strongly against Alicia's stomach. Reaching up on her toes, Alicia tried to get on top of the massive cock. Sensing what she was wanting, Kaci held her breath and sank down enough for her cock-head to be nestled up against the tender pink hole that it had dominated recently.

As Kaci rose back up, Alicia sunk down, their combined efforts sinking the huge penis over halfway into the tall, buxom redhead. Both were standing up normally, with Alicia's long legs slightly spread to allow room for the invader. Audible gasps escaped both their lips.

Alicia began gyrating her hips onto the fleshy iron spear inside of her, feeling every ridge of the bulbous cock-head and thick veins pull at her insides. Her boobs wobbled inside of her bikini, lightly slapping her shorter lover on the face. Feeling the fast spray of the water jet on her legs, she maneuvered Kaci back into position against them.

Desperate for complete penetration, Alicia sunk into the water the last several inches needed to cram that beautiful cock into her cervix, spreading her legs to lower her height. She grabbed the side of the pool, and used her body to leverage herself solidly against the straining little girl. Looking down, she saw Kaci's pretty little face contorted in pleasure, unable to even whimper as the fast rushing currents of water roughly fucked her virgin pussy and asshole.

Content to wait for the pending shotgun blasts of cum against her uteris, Alicia stopped pumping her pussy on the monsterous cock, but instead remained completely impaled on the twitching member. She responded in kind by rythmically squeezing her experienced pussy, giving the younger girl a gentle massage. The remains of the pressure jets made her own labia violently wave in the water like a pair of stingrays fighting.

"Oh, here it comes ... too fast, too fast ... Unngg!!!" Kaci squealed. Alicia had an iron grip on the side of the pool, and with her larger frame, Kaci couldn't move away or even have enough room to fuck her back, but instead reached around and grabbed handfuls of Alicia's ass roughly, all the while mumbling "Take it bitch, cum on my cock" along with a barrage of dirty talk.

Feeling the fat cock bloat even more, Alicia prepared herself for the painful first couple blasts that aways came forth. She wouldn't have it any other way, just the knowledge that a river of hot cum was inside of her would make her cum, let alone the rough sensations.

She bit down on her tongue hard as that first shot hit. It was perfectly lined up with enough force to power past the tiny opening of her cervix and fill her uteris up. Thank god for birth control, there was enough sperm to overwhelm her ovaries, impregnating them all.

By the time the third blast shot out, Alicia's body shuddered with the first of her orgasms, each reaching their peak as the sensation of more cum set off another round of pleasure.

"OOOHHHHHH COMING AGAIN!!!!" Kaci began screaming, right before Alicia covered her mouth before the neighbors would come running.

True enough, she could feel Kaci's body tremble and shudder violently a second time, before her dick had even finished spewing its' first load. After a few seconds, the giant dick began lurching violently inside her abused pussy, sending off more and more rockets of cum.

Feeling the acute pain of a strong orgasm centered on her nipples and clit, Alicia skyrocketed into orbit, forgetting for a few brief seconds the world around her, only feeling her lover's dick.

Kaci continued her multiple orgasms, finally too worn out to even shudder, just drooling onto Alicia's jiggling boobs, with a vacant look in her eyes. Her dick was still occasionally jerking around desperate to empty itself of all the semen possible.

Minutes passed, and finally Alicia's body had enough, the last of her orgasms pulled herself off of the wall, letting the rapidly shrinking penis slowly slide out of her as the current pulled her away. A white cloud of semen was inbetween them, slowly spreading.

The girls embraced one last time before getting out of the pool. Kaci was still speechless, and it took her four tries to pull herself up the ladder. Alicia was almost as bad, her pussy felt like it was covered in bruises on the inside.

Kaci did have enough sense to retrieve her bottoms and tuck her dick away, bright red from the workout.

The girls went inside, and Kaci passed out on the couch. Alicia kissed her on the forehead and went upstairs to finish packing and to get ready.

Coming downstairs, she made a quick lunch, and woke Kaci up. The girls silently ate the sandwhiches and cleaned up.

"I'm completely drained. That last orgasm ... Nothing shot out. I don't think I'll be doing anything before you get back."

"After last night and this morning, I'm surprised you had anything at all. I'm glad to see there is a limit. Tell you what, I will withhold too, and when I get back, we can reunite in every way."

"Don't hold off on my account, I know you need to keep a handle on yourself."

"I'll be okay. But if I need to, it will be to the thought of you and you alone."

"It better." She purred, leaning up to whispher in Alicia's ear. "If you're good, I'll let you come over and fuck me the night you get back, and even let you choose the position."

Alicia's pussy quivered at the thought.

Alicia hears a car horn outside.

"Well, I gotta go. Lock up behind you. I love you." She said, her eyes getting teary.

"I love you too." Kaci said, rushing over to Alicia, jumping into her arms, the two kissing madly. Her tiny lover even kissed the tears running down her face.

Slowly releasing each other, Kaci said "It'll only be for four days, I will be here when you get back. I found my life partner, and I'm not letting you go, ever."

Feeling another wave of tears approaching, this time from joy, Alicia grabbed her bag and darted out the door.


Four days later, Alicia was sitting on a plane, staring out the window, her green eyes staring back at her in the reflection. She was so antsy and giddy, she couldn't wait. Not to mention horny. These past four days was her newest record for time without sex or an orgasm since she started. Her previous record was a little over a day.

The first two days of the trip were spent with her mom, and well, let's face it, nothing was going to happen then. Her mom might be pretty liberal, but not that liberal. Plus, it took the first two days for Kaci's cum to finish leaking from her stuff womb after their little stint in the pool. God, she hoped that white cloudy mess had dissipated.

On the third day, her mom had to take care of some work, shoot a trailer or something. Who knows, probably something boring. She had asked her mom what type of stuff she produced, and her only reply was "boring adult stuff that you should never see". She sure got dressed up for it though.

Having the day to herself, she did break out her slutty clothes with the intent of using them. But she had a plan. Leaving the hotel, she made her way a few blocks to a seedier side of town, finding an adult store. In her outfit, no one bothered to check her i.d.

Finding the items she was looking for, she paid and quickly returned to the hotel. Being in there had gotten her all worked up, and she was determined to live up to Kaci's offer and not to diddle herself. She quickly changed her clothes, stuffed the packages into her suitcase without looking at them and put on her most conservative one-piece swimsuit. She spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool, listening to her headphones, and occasionally swimming to both cool off her overheated crotch, and to cover the constant wet spot she was sporting. She saw some hunky guys hanging out by the weights, but it didn't even register with her they existed until a while later. She was proud of her newfound control and it gave her further encouragement. Still, her mind constantly drifted to Kaci.

By the time dinner came around, she decided to go and change. Her mom wanted to go to a fancy dinner for their last in the city. Peeling off her swimsuit, her boobs were heavy and aching to be caressed, her nipples a little sore from having been hard all afternoon. Her pussy was soaking wet and her usually large lips looked even more swollen than usual. Her little clit was even poking out, looking for some attention.

Clenching her fists, she took a cold shower and quickly dried off and got dressed in a nice green evening gown her mom had picked out for her. It was a tight gown that reached to her knees, but had a generous amount of cleavage showing. She tussled her hair to flow with the gown and applied a little make-up. Not trusting herself to not masturbate, the second she was done getting ready, she went to the lobby to wait for her mom. She received several cat calls and whistles from guys of all ages ogling her over-ripe body. Somehow, even as horny as she was, she wasn't the slightest bit interested in them.

After dinner, her mom stated that she was going to the hotel lounge for some drinks, and not to wait up. That meant she was going to pick up a guy. Her mom asked her if she was going to go out looking for some fun on their last night.

"Nah, I'm just going to go back to the room and rest up."

"You sure? You use to be all about the sneaking out and boy chasing. I know I was at that age."

"Yeah, I know, you were my age when you had me. No, I've kinda gone off boys for a while."

"Well, that explains the last few days. Have fun, see you later."

What did she mean by that? And she was cool with it? Hmmm. Alicia sat their at the table nursing her water for a while pondering the latest change of events.

Feeling the plane land, Alicia snapped out of her thoughts. Not a moment too soon. She had already changed her panties once at the beginning of the flight, and they felt soaked again.

Mother and daughter made their way home, and Kimberly went straight to bed, only after asking if Alicia was staying in or going out. After giving her the obvious reply, Alicia ran upstairs to plan her outfit for Kaci, barely taking notice of the time, 11:00 p.m.

A sheer lace black bra that barely kept her tits contained, with matching panties, she put on a zip-up sweat-shirt and loose sweat-pants. Pulling her red hair into a tight french braid (to keep out of the way), she skipped over to next door, with her purchases hidden in her overnight backpack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.