Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Kaci couldn't believe the change that had come over her new girlfriend. Alicia had refused to allow Kaci to clean herself in the shower, instead taking that responsibility, soaping her up, washing her off, and even helping with her hair. Afterwards she had Kaci decide what they were going to have for breakfast while throwing on some basic clothes. Good thing too, Kaci had always been decisive, just too shy and scared to express herself. Now, her confidence was growing by leaps and bounds and she wanted some eggs and toast. Also, some juice would be good, she couldn't remember ever feeling so thirsty.

She threw on her sweats and wife-beater from the night before (seemed like forever ago, as a new chapter had started in her life), leaving her hair loose and drying. Alicia put on her flimsy, lacey bra and some tight boxers, also leaving her hair loose to dry.

They talked the entire time. Kaci told her about her development over the last year, close-calls, only her doctor knew, not her dad ... all that basic information. As well as some pretty involved stuff — her sperm count was normal, her thinness is probably why her body heat doesn't kill off the sperm, she has one ovary and one testicle instead of an ovary, she started her period a few months ago but they tend to be really light, and luckily, she only got unwanted erections when she hadn't cum in a while.

Alicia in turn told her (to her great relief) that she was on birth control, her mom was due back later tonight, and then they were going on vacation to the nation's capital for four days.

"What, you're gonna be gone!" Kaci exclaimed.

"I know, I forgot about it until just now ... I'm so sorry. But it'll only be for four days, then we have almost two more months of summer to be together."

"It'll be okay, at least I'll have time to organize my room and stuff."

They continued to eat their breakfast. Changing the conversation, Alicia said.

"What do you want to do today? Go out, go swimming, lay around, watch tv?"

"As much as I like the sound of laying around, I need a little more recovery time since this morning. And your not helping by walking around in those sexy underclothes. If you want to go into public with me, your gonna need to tone it done or else you'll see me running off to the bathroom every five minutes"

"I'm so sorry baby, I guess I'm just use to dressing to attract. I'll find something more reasonable. So let's go to the mall, I can look for some new clothes, and we can go shopping for you."

"Me? I'm fine with my clothes."

"No, you're not. I think I have some ideas that will let you dress more appropriatly and still keep your secret."

"Really, like how?

"You'll see."

They finished eating their breakfast, cleaned up, and the plan was for them to get ready and meet up at Kaci's house in half an hour.

Kaci returned home, and made it to her room. Undressing she looked at herself in her full-lenght mirror for a few minutes. Objectively checking herself out, she realized that she was actually pretty cute, but looked a couple years younger than she was. She was really proud of her full, conical boobs, complete with fat nipples. She had to lean over pretty far to make them crease with her stomach.

Looking through her wardrobe, she tried to think outside the box. After pulling half of it out, rumaging through it, she made a find. She had an old green summer dress, made of thin material that might work. It was one of those that showed off the chest, and hugged the body closely right below the boobs, and just loose from there, barely touching her. She really hadn't grown much since the last time she wore it last summer, but that was before growing boobs and a penis.

Slipping it on, she discovered it still pretty much fit. Kind of. The shoulder straps, and the part where it hugged her chest below the boobs still fit perfect. But her boobs were reallly too big for it, and her nipples tented the thin material. But then she discovered that by hiking the dress up a bit gave the dress some more material to work with, and while still filling it out, her boobs looked pretty good in it. The dress managed to squeeze them together, giving her cleavage she rarely had with such perky tits. Her nipples weren't that bad, and she figured with the hot weather, they would go down a bit.

Now to the next major problem, the skirt now ended just a couple inches from her crotch, and she could easily see four inches of flacid penis hanging out below. Slipping on a pair of her old panties, she arranged her dick to the side. While it was obvious, the loose dress didn't show it when she was standing up. Sitting down, yeah, the thin material still molded itself to the contours below, showing off the sausage hidden in her panties. Good enough, she didn't plan on sitting down while walking around the mall.

Going to the bathroom, she decided to do something different with her hair. In the better light of the bathroom, she saw that her boobs were really going to cause some distractions. They were really popping out of the dress.

Putting her hair in pigtails, pulling her long bangs into it as well, she pulled her long brown hair over her shoulders, letting the them cover her boobs. A little make-up to make her look older — just some eyeliner and some light lipstick, and she was done.

Taking a step back and she saw a girl she hardly recognized. The make-up and the lack of bangs made up for the younger face. Now she looked closer to 15. The size of her boobs was still obvious, but her hair stopped them from being obscene. No longer was she the girl in the back trying to be ignored. She was ready to take on the world, with her trophy girlfriend at her side.

Alicia. What a catch. While she wasn't sure what was happening to her earlier, the mention of her leaving for a few days actually got to her. She was slowly starting to realize that she could actually love this girl, a feeling she had never had and was very cautious about it. While Alicia obviuosly had strong emotions, and let them live her life, Kaci kept hers under closer guard. Probably from being raised by a lawyer.

But, if Alicia was to be her girlfriend, then perhaps she could let that guard down. Alicia really needed looking after, both physically and emotionally. Kaci decided then that she would give Alicia her heart, and take care of her.

Kaci heard a knock at the front door, and made her way downstairs with a lightness of step she never remembered having. Opening the door, she was taken back at the sight she saw. Alicia had clearly taken the mornings coversation to heart. She spun around as Kaci took her in with elavator eyes.

She had on slim kakhi capri's, that were loose enough not to emphasize her thin, shapely legs. Once again, they were loose enough not to hug her generous butt's every curve, but tight enough to still show off a little shape.

Tucked into that was a shirt, which had a high neck-line and quarter length sleeves. Her boobs had to have been in a minimizing bra of some sort, because they looked half the size Kaci knew they were. Actually they only made the tall girl look busty, as opposed to her previous look of big-tit-pornstar.

Her red hair was no longer full and flowing, but neatly laid back with clips, and fell straight down her back. She was almost void of make-up, just enough to look like she avoided it.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked apprehensively.

"Perfect, you look beautiful. You're dressing your age, and not flaunting your legs, tits, ass, and stomach."

"I guess you're right, I don't need to now. But at home, beware, I'm going to be dressing twice as raunchy as before to make up for it." She said with an evil smile. "You look cute, I like it!!"

"Thank you, it was time for something different. So, how do we get to this mall?"

"Well, we start with the number 4 bus, change at the bus station downtown, get on the number..." She trailed off as Kaci's looked at her with a sense of disapointment.

"Just kidding, I called a cab, it should be here any ... oh there it is."

They watched the taxi drive down the street. Kaci, for the first time, took in her new neighborhood. All the houses were pretty new, and all were two story, some three story. Her dad must really be moving up in the world. After all their new home was five bedrooms.

"You said earlier you mom was 27, how do you guys live here?"

"Oh, she's a successful model and producer. She's always flying around the country, L.A., conventions in Vegas. She claims to have been in a couple movies, but I've never seen her in any."

"Is she built like you?", Kaci asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, carbon copy, but she's pretty short, so it looks even more exaggerated on her." She said, completely naïve to where Kaci was going with the conversation.

Kaci let the thought go as they climbed into the cab, hand in hand. No point bursting the poor girl's bubble.

They made their way to the mall. It was still pretty early, so there weren't too may shoppers around yet. That was good for Kaci, even in her newfound confidence, she still didn't like huge crowds.

The two lovers went around the mall, shopping, trying on different outfits. Lunch at the food court, and then more shopping. On lookers wouldn't have thought much out of the normal, two young teenagers shopping, lauging and gigling all the time. Those with more acute senses might have guess that the two were intimate with each other — the occasion look one gave the other, the holding hands, every once in a while a lingering touch. But they never would have guessed the true story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.