Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Alicia answered the door, paid for the pizza, and quickly shut it again before she could ponder whether the pizza guy was salvageable or a complete dork. Walking back to the kitchen, she put the pizza down.

"Kaci, come and get it!" She yelled out to her new friend.

"Coming!" Came the reply from the bathroom.

Since meeting her new friend yesterday morning, the two of them have really bonded fast, Alicia thought. After the movers left, she had taken another shower, and spent until lunch watching tv. Kaci had come to the door at noon, and after a few awkward minutes of small talk (Alicia was hoping that she didn't know about the moving guys, but it never came up), they managed to get a pretty good conversation going. They spent the entire day hanging out, Alicia helped Kaci unpack and set up the house a bit, until finally saying goodnight at 10:00. They started out the day having breakfast together, and finishing the setting up of Kaci's house, at least the important parts. Her dad could do the rest.

Alicia thought Kaci's initial shyness worn off surprisingly quick, apparently her desire to have a friend was stronger. She was a really friendly girl, always smiling and made you feel welcome. Alicia did however, think she could help her new friend with her wardrobe. Yesterday was loose jeans and t-shirt, today was a long summer skirt with a tank top. Maybe they could go to the mall tomorrow.

Another bonus for Alicia was that the distraction of having a new friend really helped her take her mind off of sex. But, having not even orgasmed once since yesterday morning was beginning to take its toll, her nipples were starting to get hard at the slightest sensations, and her panties felt ever so slightly damp. She could wait. She had planned for an old lay to drive by and pick her up later in the evening for a quick romp. Ben was always down, he had a decent dick, knew how to use it, and had a spacious SUV.

Kaci came back from the bathroom and the two girls began eating their chicken and spinach pizza. They continued to watch tv and movies throughout the evening. Alicia thought it would be fun to watch a couple pretty randy movies before her late night date to get worked into a fever pitch. They started off with Basic Instinct. During this flick, Kaci had decided to curl up in a blanket in the armchair, while Alicia laid down on the couch on her side. By the end of the movie, Alicia was starting to get a little short of breath, and she could see the shape of her nipples clearly through her thin bra and stretchy t-shirt. She was glad that she had on jean shorts again, she couldn't get clear access to her pussy, and the thickness of the material prevented her from trying to rub herself.

Next she put on Wild Things, and about the time they got halfway through, her cell phone rang. And not a moment too soon. By the time that the onscreen actresses were making out in the pool, Alicia was sorely tempted to diddle herself off right then and there, and explain her situation to Kaci later. She could actually see the crotch of her jeans getting wet. She answered the phone, and Ben was only a few miles away. She still needed to change and get ready. Looking over, she didn't think Kaci would mind if she left for a bit — she looked tired, her eyes were all glazed over.

"Hey, I gotta run for a little bit, I have an old friend that's taking me out to play catch-up. You don't mind do you? I'll swing by later, if you'd like, we can hang out at my place."

"No, that's fine, I think I'm gonna take a nap or something."

Without thinking, Alicia went over and bent over to give her friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Kaci turned into the kiss and met her full on the lips. They both lingered for a second, and Alicia ever so briefly flicked her tongue against Kaci's before slowly breaking away.

"Hey Pumpkin, I'm home." Came Kaci's dad's voice from the entry-way. Kaci managed to flip the tv from the DVD to regular cable before her dad caught them watching a sex scene. He came in and flopped himself down on the sofa.

"Only got about half an hour before I have to head out again, the partners of the firm next door are throwing me a party, so I probably won't be home until late. Alright, you're watching Tron! I guess I can join you for a bit."

"Well, I will definitely come back after I'm done. Perhaps we can continue..." Alicia said to Kaci who had a classic deer-in-headlights/scared look to her.

"Thanks for keeping my girl company." He said to Alicia as she started to walk out. "Hey princess, do you want to come sit with your old man?"

"Thanks daddy, but I'm all warm under this blanket ... maybe in a bit..." was the last thing Alicia heard before walking out the door. The second she left their house, she broke into a full run to her house, up the stairs and into her room. She shouldn't have done that. Her boobs had been slightly swollen from being horny for the last 3 hours and now they were sore. Oh well, a light massage by Ben would fix that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.