Perfect Pair
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Kaci was beginning to feel like a worker ant. Back and forth, back and forth. Helping the movers unload the van and pile up the boxes inside the house. Her father had already left them to it, being the workaholic he is. His law practice was taking off, and they had just bought this new house in the good part of town. Of course this meant a new school, which was fine to Kaci. She didn't really have any friends at her previous school, and she was looking forward to starting fresh at high school this coming fall.

Of course, it was hot as hell outside, and the combination of wearing full length black jeans along with carrying boxes back and forth was making her build up a sweat. Therefore, she was embarrassed, beyond her usual shyness, when she looked up and saw what looked like the goddess of sex walking up to her. This girl was a very tall, very thin girl, with the face of a supermodel, complete with long flowing red hair down to her lower back. To offset her thinness, this girl had basketball sized boobs, barely contained by her bra in a small white tank top, swaying gently, but determined with each step. Her thin waist flowed out to wide hips, framed by her short cut-off jean shorts. Just the sight of this beauty made Kaci weak in the knees and extremely aware of herself, and began to feel that familiar tingling down below.

"Hi, I'm Alicia, I live next door. I guess you're moving in?" She asked, reaching out her slender hand.

Kaci stood there dumbfounded for a second, before reaching out to complete the handshake. She felt extremely small, with her 4'11 height compared to this new girl, a full foot taller than her.

"Yeah, um, I guess so. Kaci" she responded quietly.

"Will you be going to school around here? This fall I mean?" Alicia asked.

"Well, um, I guess I'll be going to whatever high school is close by, starting 9th grade".

"Me too!, You look a little young for high school, how old are you? I just turned 14 myself,"

Kaci couldn't believe this girl was only 14, she must have developed pretty fast and early. However, a closer look at her face showed that this girl was young, but could conceal it with appropriate make-up. Snapping out of her thoughts, she answered.

"Well, I will turn 14 in late August."

"Cool, I guess now that we're neighbors, we can hang out this summer!"

"Yeah, that would, um, be nice"

"So why are you wearing those jeans in summer, you must be hot as hell?"

"Um ... you know, moving, stuff was already, um packed up."

"Yeah sure ... um excuse me a sec"

Kaci watched as Alicia moved away quickly towards the moving men. As she moved away, Kaci was shocked again by the sight of this girl's ass. Even in those tight jeans, she had the type of butt that would turn heads on a Brazilian beach. Each cheek was large, perfectly round, and somehow distinct from its' twin, as if they refused to even touch.

She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she shook both their hands, and kept touching their muscular arms as they talked. A couple of minutes later, she came back over.

"Well, I'm gonna go hit the pool for a bit, you're welcome to come find me and hang out after you get settled." And without waiting for an answer she was off, back to her house.

Kaci and the guys finished up in the next half hour, and she gave them the check her dad had given her, and went inside the house. Sighing, she looked at all the boxes and furniture stacked up inside the house. She needed a good shower before starting in on all this. Looking through her boxes, she found some new clothes, her toiletries, and a towel. She made her way to the upstairs bathroom and began to undress, peeling the sweaty clothes off of her. Just when she was down to her boxers, she looked out the window.

The bathroom overlooked the neighbor's pool. There, she could see Alicia, in a bikini (push-up type on top, with her generous bust spilling out, and a high-hipped thin bikini bottom, making her legs look even longer). The two movers where sitting next to her, one rubbing lotion on her legs, the other was working it onto her stomach, his hand nearly covering her entire waist. She just laid back, a curious smile on her face.

Kaci watched as the guys got bolder in their movements. Soon the one working her legs was concentrating completely on her inner thighs, and the other was gently rubbing the lotion into the portion of her boobs that were exposed. Alicia's smile had given away to a look of complete lust.

Kaci's own left hand was gently squeezing her breast, rolling the nipple around in her palm. Despite her 4'11, 90 lb frame, she wore a 30D bra. Her boobs, while big for her would look small on a normal sized girl. They stood straight out, with no crease underneath.

Her other hand had ventured lower, lightly stroking her penis.

Over the last year, it grew out of nowhere. When she turned 13, she had what she thought was a larger than average clit, albeit one she peed out of. But at the time, she thought that was normal. In the last six months, it had grown into a 12 inch long by 2 ½ inch thick monster, complete with thick veins. Even standing straight up, it would almost reach the bottom of her boobs. Over the past few weeks, it had started getting hard, usually at the worst times. She had learned that to get it to go soft, she had to stroke it. At first she cried when doing it, and the small orgasm and little spurt of juice was barely worth the torment. As time went on, she had become more accustomed to it, and the orgasms and juices had increased, along with her need to empty it more often.

Behind the massive shaft, her wasp-thin waist and tiny hips, her small tight ass was rolling in small circles on its own. Her petite little pussy was really starting to do a number on her, as she had yet to ever touch it, and it was starting to demand attention. As she continued to stroke herself, her little vagina would occasionally shudder with need, and at the same time pre-cum started flowing from her penis, she felt surprise at the sensation of her pussy juice run down her right thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.