Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Alicia slowly opened her eyes, doing her best to avoid the bright sunlight creeping through her blinds. Almost immediately, the images of the previous night came flooding back to her. As she relived the evening in her head, her heart sunk with disgust. Disgust with the milestone she had reached. With the two guys from yesterday, she had fucked exactly one-hundred guys. It didn't help when the first thing her eyes focused on was her birthday balloon in the corner, starting to shrivel and droop, but the "Happy 14th Birthday" was still obvious.

It wasn't intentional, but she was addicted to sex, her body craved it. Place her around a guy or guys, and somehow the situation always turned to sex. She was lucky that she hadn't caught anything, yet. As far a pregnancy, her mom had put her on birth control when she was twelve, no questions asked. None needed to be asked, as her mom was thirteen years her senior, and her grandmother just celebrated her 40th birthday earlier this year. Apparently a strong libido ran through the girls in her family. She didn't know who her father was, but she guessed he was tall and skinny. It would only make sense, given Alicia's 5'11 height and waif-like build, as compared to her mother's shorter 5'2. Everything else though was directly from her mom. Even with her tall stature, her 32G boobs looked huge on her young body. She had just barely enough fat on her hips to make them rolling and curvy, without the bones poking through. Her butt balanced out her boobs, in both size and definition. She let herself smile when thinking that perhaps she needed a bra back there to stop her cheeks from bouncing constantly while walking.

Without thinking her right hand had ventured to her panties, and her legs spread. Masturbation was her favorite hobby, and she felt that it kept her from being sex-starved whenever she left the house. Well, less so maybe. As her fingers worked their way under the waist-band, and past her shaven mons, she felt the burning desire start to build deep in her body. She slowly worked downwards, past her constantly ignored small clit, already rock-hard, and navigated her way through the endless folds of her labia. Finally, she reached her mark, pushing two fingers immediately inside, gasping involuntarily as she did so. She took it slow, as she was still a little raw from the double-fucking the night before. Just two fingers, and only to the first knuckle, letting the rest of her hand be engulfed by her copious lips.

At first she thought of the night before, but soon enough, the faces and bodies of the men disappeared. She always was in a quagmire about her sexuality; she wasn't particularly attracted to men, just their dicks and spunk. It wasn't that she isn't attracted to men, but she always thought women were prettier, softer, and more sensual ... maybe she would find a kiss friend one day. The thought alone made more of her juices gush around her fingers as they pushed hard up against her g-spot.

It didn't take long, it never does. Somehow, she knew how to get to an orgasm as quick as possible, usually involving a fantasy where she is on top of a girl, making out with her, feeling each other up, while a guy is busy pounding her from behind. Usually during sex, she needed either a big dick, or really rough sex to get off, but when she fingered herself, she always came quicker, but not usually as hard or long through. Moaning softly, her dark red hair covering her face, she rode out her morning orgasm. Feeling her juices gush around her fingers, her sweet pussy pushed out the remainder of last night's fun. Pulling her hand from her crotch, she looked upon the small handful of thick white semen.

This was her kryptonite. She might want to control herself and avoid sex with the countless guys, but the though alone of cum made her panties very wet, and her very receptive to men's flirting. After gazing upon the cream, she proceeded to rub it into her thick nipples and finished it off by pulling each of her large boobs to her mouth to lick them clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.