Seduction

by parabolus

Copyright© 2009 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: He groomed his daughter for sex - or was it the other way round?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Petting   .

Even when you were little, I encouraged you to run around the garden with nothing on, watching you and looking at your cute little body, imagining how it would look when you were older...

I'd scoop up your naked body in my arms, and kiss your rosebud lips ... I'd lift you higher, and kiss your tiny nipples...

We always kissed each other on the lips. You'd come and sit on my lap after you'd had your bath, dressed in your short little nightie, your bare bottom wriggling on my hardening cock and wrap you arms round my neck as I kissed you ... it seemed natural to drop my hand on you warm bare thigh and stroke your leg...

Then, one night, our tongues touched ... I licked your little pink tongue as you poked it out at me, and you giggled. I pushed mine against your teeth, and your mouth opened slightly, enough for me to start exploring while I held you close with one arm and stroked your bare legs with my free hand.

Soon, we started kissing like that all the time, gently, open-mouthed, wetly...

One evening, you were sitting on my lap and we were kissing, and you touched my face and giggled. 'Your whiskers tickle, Daddy!'

It was true — I needed a shave. I took your hand and sucked your fingers, licking the palm of your hand, and I could see by the look on your face that you were responding, and I sucked your fingers again...

You loved to come into the bathroom after I'd had a shower, looking at my body while I towelled myself dry — I liked seeing you staring at my cock, and I'd usually pick you up and kiss you. I liked looking at your naked body when you were in the bath, too, and I'd pick up the soap and soap your wet little body, and afterwards sit you on my lap and dry you...

I sometimes liked a soak in the bath, and you'd come in and stare at me with those big eyes of yours, seeing my cock stiffen. When you asked me if you could come in the bath with me I was I heaven, my cock rubbing against you as I ran my soapy hands over your body...

We often played games, and I'd tickle you until you collapsed, giggling. We'd roll on the floor, and I'd feel your body as we wrestled, loving feeling you squirming against me, your body writhing against my cock...

One day you asked me why our bodies were different, looking at my cock and rubbing yourself between your legs. I explained that it was because men and women were built like that, so that men could put their dicks in women's pussies, and you looked up at me curiously.

'Will you put your dickie in my pussy, Daddy?' you asked curiously, and I laughed.

'Perhaps one day, when you're bigger, darling!' I said, and I was surprised when you said you wanted to be bigger soon...

I used to spank you when you were naughty — not hard, just enough to make it sting a little. You'd splash water on me when I was in the bath, and I'd take your naked body across my lap and spank you gently, loving the feel of your body squirming against my rigid cock, and I'd fondle your little bare bottom...

You'd come into my bed o Sunday mornings for a cuddle. I always slept naked, and you began to get curious about my cock, asking me why it sometimes got hard, and at other times it was small and soft.

I said seeing you and feeling you made it hard, and you took it in your hand...

I heard myself gasp, and somehow you started rubbing me ... it was an effort to force myself to make you stop, but I was afraid you'd be shocked if I suddenly ejaculated. That came later, after you'd gone back to your room, and I masturbated furiously, remembering the feel of your fingers wrapped around my cock...

Not long after, you were sitting on my lap after your bath as usual, and we'd kissed a few times, and then you suddenly asked 'Is it wrong for me to touch myself, Daddy?'

'No, darling — it's perfectly natural! Do you — do you touch yourself a lot?'

You nodded at me solemnly. 'I — I like doing it. Will you touch me, Daddy?'

I caught my breath — there was nothing I wanted to do more.

I didn't answer: my hand was already resting on your thigh, and I slowly slid it higher — and higher ... I touched your little cunt. I gently rubbed my finger up and down over your little slit, pressing gently, parting your lips slightly, and you gasped, clinging to me. We started kissing again while I stroked you, feeling your warmth and moisture...

Then I told you to go to bed — I couldn't take much more of this...

It became a regular thing, fondling you between your legs as we kissed, seeing the look on your face...

You'd stand beside me as I worked at my typewriter, and I'd run my hand up the backs of your bare thighs under your skirt, and play with your bottom, and then let my fingers slip between your legs...

You were growing up, reaching puberty. Your body was starting to fill out, your breasts starting to bud appealingly.

One day, I couldn't help myself, and I touched your breast through your sweater. 'You're getting bigger, darling, ' I whispered huskily.

'Do you like them, Daddy?' you asked innocently, but then, not so innocently, you tugged your sweater up, letting me see your naked breasts.

'They're gorgeous, angel, ' I breathed, and bent my head. I kissed your breasts properly for the first time. I not only kissed them, I licked your nipples, sucking them, circling them with my tongue, as my hand crept up between your legs...

You were breathing faster, those lovely breasts rising and falling rapidly, and I kissed you on the mouth ... Again, I sent you away, afraid that I wouldn't be able to hold back from fucking you unless we stopped...

I'd look in on you when I went to bed. You'd often be sitting up reading, and I'd kiss you and briefly fondle your breasts ... One night, you threw back the bedclothes and asked me to touch you. You were wearing a short nightdress, your bare legs gleaming in the dim light of the bedside lamp...

'No, ' I said. Your face fell — I saw the look of surprise and hurt in your eyes, seeing them brim with tears...

'I'll do this instead, ' I grunted, and pushed your legs apart. I kissed the tender insides of your naked thighs, and then — I kissed your cunt. I licked it, kissed it wetly, pushed my tongue into it, I sucked it, stroking your legs, and pushed my tongue into you again ... I found your clitoris, licking it, tugging it gently with my teeth ... I felt your fingers tangling in my hair, pushing my face against you ... your body started to writhe, and I heard you moaning as I used my mouth on you relentlessly — and then suddenly you went limp, and I realised that you'd fainted.

I looked up at you — you'd fallen back on the bed, one hand on your breast. You'd pulled your nightie up to fondle yourself, and I sat beside you, lifting you so that I could pull the nightie off completely, and then you were naked in my arms.

I looked down at your lifeless body — you looked vulnerable, helpless, and I was seized with the urge to plunge my cock in you ... but I didn't want it to be like that, not the first time, anyway ... instead, I kissed your hair and caressed your breasts ... you opened your eyes and stared at me, and I felt you shudder in my arms, and I realised that you'd had your first real orgasm — I was glad that it was me that had given it to you...

Now, saying goodnight became a long, drawn-out ritual — I'd kiss your mouth, and then your sweet cunt — sometimes we'd leave it at that, but often I'd use my mouth on you until you orgasmed...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.