An Odd Discovery - Cover

An Odd Discovery

Copyright© 2009 by Telephoneman

Chapter 12

It was about a quarter past ten by the time we left the hospital, with me shuffling along with a borrowed walking stick. With June's able help I squeezed my lanky body into her Mini and then watched her walk around and get in behind the steering wheel. Before starting the car she leaned over and demanded a kiss. That was an order I was more than happy to obey. It was not too dissimilar to our first kiss and we were both breathless when it finished. Wanting more but realising that a cold car on a freezing January night was not ideal, we set off for my house. We stopped at the nearest takeaway and June picked up the meal.

Once back at my place we sat opposite each other at my tiny breakfast table. The meal was brilliant and I don't mean the food, as I have no recollection of that at all. I talked and listened, in equal amounts, to my tiny date, whilst all the time admiring her beauty. She had removed her coat to reveal her uniform which did nothing to detract from my appreciation. Whilst we ate, we discovered that we had more than enough similarities to be compatible but enough differences to keep it interesting. We both agreed that our height difference was a problem for others and not us. They say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and that was obviously the case with us. I remembered thinking that she was pretty but no more, but that evening, sitting across from her, trying to look elsewhere other that her captivating eyes, I saw real beauty. She wore almost no make-up and judging by her perfect complexion rarely did so. The only minute flaw was her hair, which was a little short for me, as I preferred it real long but then I didn't have to maintain it.

"What is it about us?" June asked as we just as we finished off the last of the meal.

"Huh?" I countered using my extensive vocabulary.

"We seem to have known each other forever rather than on a first date, which is what it now feels like. Not only that but I'm seriously considering staying with you tonight." She said smiling, before adding quickly. "Don't get me wrong, I've never before slept with a man until at least a month or two of dating, but with you its as if I've known you years."

Feeling very pleased with her words, I answered as best I could. "Yes, I know what you mean. We've seen each other quite a bit in the pub, even talked a bit before Christmas, but we didn't really know each other. Now, as you've said, now its as if we grew up together."

We stopped talking as if by mutual consent as we looked at each other. Once more I felt her eyes drawing me in and once again I felt compelled to kiss her. I leaned over the table and sought her lips. For the few moments before I became lost in the kiss I thought that however well we thought we got on, it was whenever our lips met that everything fell into place.

"Damn! Sod proper behaviour, I want you now." June groaned. "That is if you are up for it with that foot of yours." She finished, giggling.

"You're joking. I'm up the second our lips meet. As for the foot, it seems that you will have to do all the work."

"You'd better be able to get it up for me." She giggled again, seeing a double entendre I had not meant.

Whether it was just sudden nerves or maybe the natural female nosiness but she suddenly wanted a tour of my home.

I showed her around ending up in my bedroom where I became immediately embarrassed at the state of the room. I'm not that untidy, but neither am I the neatest person around. There were a few clothes scattered on the chair and the bed was of course unmade.

"I'm really sorry about the mess." I started.

"Don't be." She smiled. "It certainly shows that you don't have a woman around. Now sit down and shut up." She ordered as she pushed me onto the bed before jumping on top of me.

Giggling she said. "This is a first, me looking down on you."

I looked once more into her dark eyes seeing them sparkle as she slowly bent over to kiss me and once more I became lost in that kiss. So lost in fact that, other than wrap my arms around her, I made no other movement.

It was June who broke the kiss, sitting back before unbuttoning my shirt. I was more than happy to lay there whilst this wonderful woman touched me. She laughed as she uncovered the dozen or so dark hairs that comprised my hairy chest. Pushing my unbuttoned shirt aside she gently caressed my chest and stomach, paying particular attention to my nipples. It was the first time a woman had spent any effort in that area and I found it surprisingly pleasurable and arousing. Just a few moments of her teasing fingers and I moved my hands to cup her breasts through the starched uniform. The quiet murmur from her showed me that it was appreciated. I'd just started to pinch her nipples when she sat up straight and with a practised ease removed her uniform and discarded it uncaring behind her. The sensible white bra soon followed. Her breasts were on the small side, but I had already worked that out and I couldn't have cared less. In fact they suited her petite frame perfectly. I know I never even considered their size as I caressed and stroked their soft taut flesh. Her nipples were smallish too, but their hardness fully illustrated June's desire.

A few kisses and many caresses later, June, with ragged breath, rolled off me and immediately started to remove the rest of my clothes. She paused only long enough to grasp my cock as it became exposed and introduce her hands to it. Far too soon she let go to finish undressing me. Finished, she looked at my body with a lust that pumped even more blood into my already swollen member. She swiftly removed her tights and panties before once again sitting astride me.

I began to move my hand down her stomach with the intention of arousing her more.

"No! I'm already horny enough." She said huskily before lifting herself up, grabbing my cock and lowering herself onto it.

For a very fleeting moment, I felt guilty at not giving her more foreplay, but once I slipped so easily into her hot body my mind switched off every one of my body's abilities, except touch. June was not in any mood for a slow build up and our first ever coupling was frenetic. I was amazed and thankful that my lover was orgasming after only a few minutes; amazed because ever other woman I had been with required a lot more physical stimulation and thankful because I knew that I couldn't last very long myself. I managed to hold off long enough to feel her reach a second climax but my own body demanded its release before she attained a third.

Totally drained June lay down on me keeping our bodies coupled. Sadly this meant that her head was not high enough on me to kiss, though given the rest of the sensual feelings I was getting, I could live with it...

It was only a moment later that her breath changed to the rhythmic sound of sleep. Selfishly I was momentarily annoyed, before I remembered that she'd just finished a long shift, most of which was spent on her feet. I kissed the top of her head and not wanting to lose contact with my new lover, struggled to get some covers over us, a task made a little easier by the bed not having been made.

Strangely enough I did not feel tired so I just enjoyed the feel of June's slight frame sleeping on top of me with my shrunken cock just about still inside her. I loved the feel of her skin against me and on my hands as I gently caressed her back. I suddenly realised that this was the most intimate moment I'd ever had. Everything about it just seemed right. I felt that I loved the woman on top of me, but recalled feeling a similar way about Amanda. I rephrased it in my mind to loving the moment. I recall noticing that the time had passed midnight before I too drifted happily off to sleep.

I awoke to a weight moving on me and just as I opened my eyes, June's lips met mine. This was such a sensitive feeling that I had nothing to compare it with. There was very little passion in it, just a tenderness that filled my mind with love. I was lying here naked with a beautiful and equally nude woman on top of me and amazingly I did not feel lustful. The kiss was as much as I desired. That feeling was maintained for ten or more minutes as we used our lips to reacquaint ourselves and the reasons we were here.

It was June who broke contact by rolling off me and on to her back. "Make love to me David." She asked softly.

For the first time in my life I knew the real difference between sex and making love, between lust and desire. I was more than happy to oblige, at least my mind was. It only took a few comical moments for me to realise that my sprained ankle would not allow it. Once more, it was me on my back and my beautiful lover doing the work. The painkillers or adrenalin must have been working when we first made love because even in this position I found the pain occasionally too much when I tried to use my heels to support my thrusts. I suppose the one advantage was that it made me last a lot longer.

As I lay in post-coital bliss I thought about June's last articulate words and the way that they were spoken and I felt a warmth flood through me. 'Surely this is true love' I thought before drifting back to sleep.

I was woken by a cold chill across my body. It took a few seconds to work out that June had got up and I had lost the protective heat of her body.

"Come on sleepy head!" She giggled as she saw that I was awake. Her delightfully naked body ensured that I woke up amazingly quickly. Feeling my natural reaction, I held out my arms for her to rejoin me. "No chance!" She laughed. "If I do then it will be another hour or so before I get away, and I have too much to do this morning."

With that she started to get dressed. I was amazed to discover that watching someone dress can be almost as erotic as when they undress.

A quick look at the clock told me that it was already past nine o'clock. I made a quick decision to ring work and not to go in. Of course when I did so, I blamed it entirely on my sprained ankle and made no mention of June's presence.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.