Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice - Cover

Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

"ELLIOT!" screamed Kathryn as she then covered her mouth with both her hands.

Surprisingly, Elliot again appeared to focus on the fact that her left hand was over the top of her right with the plan gold band shining in the light as she did.

But as Kathryn looked into the doorway headed into the kitchen she saw the man she was going to marry looking at her with shock etched on his face as he stared at her.

William was surprised to see him standing there once Kathryn called out his name and he realized who he was. The whole reason they picked this out of the way Inn was to prevent this from happening.

"I didn't believe him. He said what you were doing and I didn't believe him. But I was sure that you loved me enough to not be doing this. But he had no reason to lie, and yet I still didn't believe him," said Elliot in a whisper

The men on the other side of the hall from them had to strain to hear him as quiet as he was. As he spoke he gave the appearance that his mouth wasn't even moving.

"I called him a liar. I didn't believe it. I still don't and I just saw and heard you with my own ears," Elliot still whispered.

Kathryn realized how it must look her standing in the hallway with three other men, but it was then that it dawned on her that he just said he heard what she said as she left the room. He said he heard her!

As to what that meant hit her, she started crying herself as she rushed across the hall and tried to clutch at him. She realized he knew what she had been doing there. This was going all wrong she realized.

But once she reached him Elliot pushed her backwards hard and she stumbled several feet where she ended up taking a seat on the floor right in front of William.

William and the other men gave him a dirty look and started for him but he spoke again.

"Don't touch me. Don't you ever touch me! You lost the right to ever touch me again. I can't believe I was waiting for you. I can't believe I was going to marry you. You were what I dreamed about as I worked my ass off. And this was what I was waiting for?" whispered Elliot.

To Kathryn's horror Elliot turned without a backwards glance and headed back through the kitchen the way he came. Jeffery looked down at her once in disgust and then back up at the other men briefly before he followed Elliot.

Kathryn called after him and went to jump up and go after him, but William reached out and restrained her.

"Let me go! LET ME GO! I have to fix this. I have to! We're getting married tomorrow! I have to fix this before we do! Let me go!" screamed Kathryn struggling.

"Kathryn, you need to let him cool down. How would you feel if you just caught him coming out of a room with three women in it that he just spent the whole night with? If you don't give him time you both might say some things you can't take back," said William quietly.

"But ... but..." began Kathryn.

"Try again in a few days and see what happens. I'm sure then you can talk to him and everything will be alright," smiled William reassuringly.


Kathryn was forced to then tell everyone that the wedding was postponed for a few days. The major reason she did it all herself was that no one could find Elliot anywhere.

When the day of the wedding came his mother even came by her home and asked if Elliot was there because he didn't come home the night before.

Kathryn was worried as well, but she didn't tell his mother why he was missing. She didn't want anyone to know her hidden secret.

After a week of worrying and not knowing where he was, Kathryn again went by Elliot's house to see if he'd returned.

The reception she received at his home was cold at best.

Elliot's mother barely talked to her as she let her in, and beyond offering to get Elliot, didn't offer to get her anything else like she normally did.

His mother just stared at her in anger and her lips were pressed together so tightly that they formed a thin line as she looked at Kathryn.

Elliot's father gave her a very dirty look as he passed through the living room on his way outside. He didn't look backwards or even offer a greeting to her like he normally did.

He even forwent his usual offer to hug his soon to be daughter in-law. Elliot's mother followed close behind him as he went out the door.

As she sat there nervously waiting for Elliot she realized then that they both knew!

Elliot must have told them. But why did he do that? Why would he humiliate her like that? She had to make him realize that she did it all for him.

As Elliot entered the room he looked thinner and lost.

Once he looked up into her face she tried to smile at him, but the haunted look he gave her caused it to slip completely off her face.

As he sat down she tried to talk to him.

"Elliot please. Please understand I did it for us. I did it so that we would have a happier marriage and life together," said Kathryn.

"Kat how do you figure this would make our marriage, anyone's marriage for that matter, better? How is lying and cheating on me supposed to make it better?" asked Elliot.

"It really wasn't cheating. I was just learning something that would help us out better in our marriage," said Kathryn trying to smile as she tried to reach across the distance for his hand.

Elliot sharply drew it back as he glared at her.

"Kat did you or did you not come to me and say that we should both wait until we got married?" asked Elliot. "Isn't that what you brought up and had me to agree too?!"

"Yes, but that was so that we didn't fall in love with other people. And I don't love him, I just love you. And I also didn't want you to get used to sex with me and then find someone else to do it with if I couldn't be with you," said Kathryn as she tried to look him in the eyes.

But one look from him as she finished caused her to now look away embarrassed.

"What kind of logic is that? You convinced me to wait for you and then you decided that you didn't have to wait? That it was ok if you did it and I didn't? Because if you did it then it wouldn't be betraying me, but if I did it to you then I would be betraying you? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" asked Elliot sharply.

"Elliot you're confusing me! The only thing that matters is that I don't love William, I only love you. All he was doing was just teaching me how to make you happy," said Kathryn as she smiled hopefully.

"What! WHAT! Are you insane?! Have you gone stark raving mad?! Do you actually believe any of that?! Do you actually believe that you were making me happy by lying to me and sneaking around to have sex with multiple people behind my back?! Do you even know how ridiculous that sounds?!" asked Elliot in shock.

"Elliot please understand, I only did it all for us. So that you could enjoy our time together more. I didn't want you to not enjoy yourself with me while we were married. I didn't want you to regret marrying me because I was so bad at sex. I only did it so you could be happy," said Kathryn pleading with Elliot.

"Let me ask you this, did you ever once think to ask me if this would make me happy? Did you once say 'Elliot should I sleep with other men, while I make you promise me to not do the same with other women. To not gain the same experiences that I will be getting. Will that be ok with you?' Did you even once think to check with me to see if that was what I ever wanted?" asked Elliot with some heat.

Elliot felt that the crazy turn of this conversation was quickly getting stupider by the minute to him. The more she spoke the crazier she sounded with her twisted logic.

"It was supposed to be a surprise! I was supposed to surprise you with all I learned! It's not a surprise if you know about it! I wouldn't do this with just anyone! I tried to learn all I could with someone that you would never meet and who would never know who you were!" said Kathryn hopefully trying to approach it from a different angle.

"Are you even listening to yourself? Didn't it ever dawn on you that if we both ever ran into that prick together then he would know immediately who I was because I was then with you? Didn't you ever think that far ahead?!

"The only person who would be in the dark about who he was would be me! I would still be the joke that you two shared because I would be the ignorant fool who didn't know what you had been up to with that bastard!," said Elliot with some heat.

"Elliot... Elliot ... I would never do that to you! I love you! I just wanted to make our marriage run smoother. I just wanted to make sure it was something special. Just like what the Nobles do. I just wanted it as something that the two of us did and enjoyed between us," said Kathryn pleadingly.

She couldn't understand why he couldn't see this would only make their marriage stronger. It wasn't cheating if she shared the end result with him.

"If I had asked you to do this, or even hinted around about this to you at some point, I might agree. But you didn't consult me on it. If you had ever discussed it with me I would have told you that all of the joy that I would have received or ever wanted would have been the joy of discovering all of what you already did with you and only you for the first time together as husband and wife. Not separately as what I'm faced with now.

"But you robbed me of that experience, and you are now trying to sell me on the idea that I'll be better off without that expectation and somehow now the marriage will be much better somehow because you already gave my chance to watch you experience all of that with me for the first time away to your lover!" said Elliot in anger.

"DON'T SAY THAT! HE'S NOT MY LOVER! HE NEVER WAS! YOU ARE! I'VE NEVER LOVED HIM! YOU'RE WRONG! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" screamed Kathryn.

She was very angry that he would suggest that she ever loved William. She just wanted to learn all about sex only for him.

"No, I'm not. And I still don't understand why you can't see that. I've never been with you the way you have been with him. Regardless of what you say, the things you did with him were things to only be shared between lovers," said Elliot quietly as he looked away.

"Elliot why are you so jealous that he got to do those things first. Why does it even matter who I do it with first? We can still do all those things I learned together. I can show you everything that I've learned. It's not like you can't still do them all with me," said Kathryn hopefully.

Elliot had to see that this was a good thing. She didn't know anything before about sex. But now she knew so much and he could try it all with her.

If he would just give her the chance she could make it special. With her it would be better than his wildest dreams.

"You don't get it do you. From what I gather you've been doing this for almost two seasons. TWO SEASONS! And in that same time I was working my ass off working two jobs to buy you everything you wanted. I sacrificed time I could have been with other women to prove to only you that I could provide for you. I put a lot of time into you to prove that.

"But while I was doing that you were lying to me and convincing me we should wait for each other. But you didn't wait did you? You were sneaking around to be with your lover. You were off getting experience while you were continuing to convince me each time I saw you, and everyone else, that you were waiting for me. You made all my work and waiting meaningless in the face of what you did...

"But then that still wasn't good enough and you then pulled a group session on me. And I still don't even know how many times you did that and I don't want to know. Just knowing that it was once was bad enough.

"And in the end you weren't going to tell me of any of it, were you? Be truthful, you just didn't want me with another woman did you? But you with other men was ok! And now, after all you did, you were going to leave me in the dark and let me believe you waited this whole time for me weren't you, you bitch!" said Elliot in anger.

He was now trying to look her in the eyes, but she couldn't meet them. It felt like he was boring into her mind with them. She could feel his anger from where she sat.

"And what if I had done this to you?! What if I had lied to you about waiting and I was sleeping with every woman I saw and tried to convince you once I was caught that it was all for you? How would you feel?" asked Elliot savagely

As he asked his questions he saw Kathryn go completely white and shake her head savagely no in horror.

"And now you expected me to live with what you couldn't do yourself? Do you know how that even sounds? Do you know that I now have nightmares about you coming to me on our wedding night dripping their fluids out of every opening you have?

"That you are just oozing fluids out of you from other men as you try to climb in bed with me, while telling me, the man you claim to love, that all I can expect to get from you after you've been with them is a blowjob?!

"Did you know I had to find out from someone else that you took on all three of them at the same time in all your openings and then I had to stand there and hear you tell them afterwards how much you loved doing it from your own mouth? DO YOU THINK THAT WAS SOMETHING I WOULD EVER WANT TO HEAR OR WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WAS DONE BY YOU?!" screamed Elliot savagely.

As he looked at Kathryn she was still pale and shaking her head no hard. She now had her arms wrapped around herself as she shook and looked down at the floor, all as she was still shaking her head no the whole time Elliot was speaking.

She was sure this wasn't the way it was supposed to go. He was supposed to see that it was all for them and their marriage. He was supposed to understand.

But he was twisting it all around. He wasn't seeing how it could help them in the long run. He wasn't trying to see any of it!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.