Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice - Cover

Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

"Naatthhaannn..." growled Ariel in a lightly husky voice as her eyes softly glowed red.

She and Nathan were working on teaching her to control her rage and she was trying hard to control it now as best she could

"Honey you're doing great! You're doing far better than I thought you would have under the circumstances," said Nathan with a big smile

"But ... did you ... have to tell me ... what he said?" asked Ariel brokenly still in a growl

"No I didn't, but I had to make it something unexpected. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get you really angry," said Nathan as he continued to smile.

Nathan had just told Ariel that one of the members of the guild was bragging to everyone that he had seen Ariel naked and she had a tattoo near her crotch of a rose. Also that he had managed to get her alone for a quick kiss and a blowjob.

"But ... I ... need ... to ... go ... kill ... him!" growled Ariel still haltingly.

As Nathan watched and listened to her, he was struck by how sexy her voice sounded.

Her voice was normally very deep and sexy on its own, but the raspy sound she produced now had him harder than he remembered being in a long time.

He thought it also might be the fact that they had also waited just over four days without having sex before they tried to again work on her rage.

Nathan knew that abstinence was just one possibly important factor of how her rage worked. It wasn't always a required factor they found out over time, but it did make it easier to invoke.

But he also thought the sound her voice made might also be another way she could make him want her even more the longer they went without.

And as they practiced they so far were finding it hard to find a balance within her rage.

But this was the first time that she managed to go almost 20 minutes before she either fell completely out of the rage or she crossed mindlessly and entirely over into it.

Even though she was sweating heavily, she managed to maintain her composure somewhat.

"Nathan, I think ... I'm starting ... to understand. I'm going to ... reach for my swords now ... and see ... what I can do," said Ariel as she slowly started to sweat a little less.

As she drew her swords she started to go through her practice form and the swords took on an eerie sound as her hands and swords disappeared with her movements.

Once again Nathan was impressed with her movements. But the combination of her eyes and the sounds the swords made still unnerved him.

Also during their practices he found that what she did was cast a spell with her eyes that prevented ones who looked into them from fleeing from her. She caused such insane terror that if one looked into her eyes they just couldn't move.

It was almost like what a snake did to a bird as it preyed upon it.

But when his eyes turned red there was no such spell cast. His was just the fear of the unknown that people saw when he did it.

And it took awhile, almost the whole season really, before he was able to resist that spell.

But she had no control over that casting of hers. It was another facet of her ability.

At first he too was very prone to it as well and it worked against their training. They had to make sure they were far enough in the woods alone that he could use his blue magic to combat it.

But now he found that he was able to resist it through willpower alone. But if she went into a full rage it still pulled at his mind, but it was only just barely now.

After a few minutes she put up her swords and looked up at Nathan.

Her eye were still a soft red, and every few seconds they pulsed into a brighter red, but she was maintaining the light red color and she was maintaining her control.

"Nathan ... you need ... to hit me ... with a spell. We ... need to see ... if I can ... resist it," said Ariel again brokenly as she looked at him.

While she wasn't causing terror in him, every time she spoke it caused his heart rate to go up. He had no idea why his mind kept wondering to sex during this important training.

"Honey, we don't know what will happen. We've never tried it before," said Nathan with some concern.

"Nathan ... please! We ... have to ... try or we'll ... never know," said Ariel.

Against his better judgment Nathan produced a low level fireball. It was a little less than a first circle spell. But it was something that would at worst irritate and cause some pain, but not cause her any lasting damage.

As he fired the spell in her direction, it hit her in the chest and for a moment she looked like she was resisting it, but suddenly she dropped her head, crossed her arms over her chest, and let out a loud scream of pain as a severe burning sensation swept over her.

Suddenly her head snapped up and she was staring wildly at Nathan.

But this time her eyes were back to their insanely bright glowing red as she looked wildly over at Nathan and snarled at him.

Even though Nathan was already fighting it, he could still feel the fear spell that she was casting that was trying to encroach and gain a foothold on his mind.

And even though he had a season to get used to that look and spell, every time she did it, it still unnerved him.

"Ariel, Ariel! Honey you have to fight it! You have to fight or we'll never master it," said Nathan nervously.

As Ariel now softly growled she took a few hesitant steps his way.

As Nathan watched her moving towards him he was still nervous. Even though she might not kill him, a few times when he wasn't fast enough getting his clothes off, she was pretty rough in helping him do it. Very rough.

"Naaatthhaann..." said Ariel softly again in a completely husky voice

"Naatthhann, please! We ... have to ... stop. We... need to ... stop..." said Ariel as she looked at Nathan. Her look now took on one of desperation as she pleaded with him.

"I understand Honey," said Nathan softly as he realized that her need to be with him was getting close enough to override her lingering control.

Nathan started to quickly strip off his clothing as he watched Ariel. She was still slowly moving towards him and she still looked desperate. Nathan, in trying to be prepared that morning, went commando today for the sake of urgency.

As she reached Nathan, he was now naked and she seemed to launch herself at him. All at once she started kissing him and running her hands all over his body. And as she did, he was now starting to remove her clothing as well.

He noticed that she too had gone commando.

Once they were both naked Ariel jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and Nathan carried her over to the blanket they had prepared earlier just for this moment.

It took over an hour before Ariel was sated enough to come down from her rage.


"What are you complaining about? Most men would kill for wild sex like that," said Ariel with a large smile as they walked back to the guild. She had a bounce in her step you could see from a mile away.

"Well, I'm wiped out and I'm going to need a moment or two to get some sleep," said Nathan slowly as he walked.

He was so exhausted that he was finding it hard to just put one foot in front of the other. He was fighting hard to keep his eyes open.

"Well we did get up early for a reason. We knew you would need to sleep in a bit afterwards. I'll come get you in a few hours," said Ariel still smiling as they walked.

Nathan just nodded, but it was obvious that sleep was the only thing on his mind.

Once they reached their room, Ariel turned and gave Nathan a deep kiss and ran her hands over his body before she then turned and left him to enter the room.

Now that they were finished she really had worked up an appetite and went in search of breakfast.


As Nathan entered their room it wasn't hard to see that it was a bit larger than the other rooms in the guild because it had been a storage area before they took it over.

The guild hadn't had any married couples before the two of them arrived.

What most of the men needed was just enough space to bring back a date for the evening. So those rooms would have been tight for two people long term. So the guild made arrangements to give them a larger area.

Nathan also got permission to tap into the nearby pipes and everyone pitched in and helped them build an inside bathroom in the room for their privacy.

But everyone really knew it was for Ariel's privacy more than anything since the rest of the guild housing shared multiple bathrooms and showers, but it was a male only guild up until they arrived.

And in the end it wasn't hard to get the request approved once they were able to show that Ariel deserved to be there.

Most of the men took one look at Nathan and no one questioned whether or not he could join. They just accepted him on his looks and size alone. But a few of them said that there was no way a woman could ever be good enough.

A few felt that Ariel was Nathan's bit on the side or that she was just playing warrior because it was just play acting to her. That maybe she was only there because he was. They felt it demeaned their jobs by her playing pretend, no matter how attractive she was.

And even though Terrance and Rory spoke up for her, most of the men still picked on her or tried to get her to sleep with them. One man grabbed her butt as she passed, but to Nathan's surprise she kept her temper.

But Ariel had a plan.

After another two days of being at the guild another man, emboldened by the first man, tried to grab her in an embrace once Nathan's back was turned as he was getting himself a plate for his meal, and Ariel punched the man in the mouth hard enough to put him on his butt.

And while the guild members looked on in shock Ariel then asked "Who's the toughest in this guild?"

At first no one said anything, but then a man stood up from a table and said "I am"

As the man approached it was obvious that he was bigger than Ariel, but not as muscular as Nathan. His muscles were so defined that she could see the veins as well as the muscles in his hands and arms.

But one thing they both could see was that he towered over them both. He had Nathan by a good three to five inches and that put him at least six to eight inches over Ariel.

"I asked because I'm tired of all of this. I'm not in an arcane frat house and I'm not the nightly entertainment. Here's my suggestion you pick your weapon of choice. If I'm not familiar with it you show me how it works. But I'll fight you and if I win the men treat me like anyone else here. But if I lose I'll leave here and never come back," said Ariel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.